Chapter 22 Borrowing Innocence (1)

Tianjian Mountain, as the name suggests, is steep and weird like a giant sword falling from the sky.

The clouds are misty, the lush greenery of the mountain decorates the atmosphere of the whole mountain, and on the top of the mountain, Chu Tianlei stands on this mountain and looks at the color of the mountain.

"This is a truly wonderful world ..." Chu Tianlei said quietly.

At this time, she was wearing white clothes, and she could not see what she was thinking in her deep eyes. However, Chu Tianlei, who was only fifteen years old, was already considered a beautiful woman. Not to mention the appearance, only the faint temperament is to give birth to peers. The delicate skin on his face is healthy pink, and he looks extremely seductive in white clothes. Under the neck, he can be regarded as a full-bodied breast wrapped under the white clothes, and it can be regarded as a bud. Next, there is the willow waist that looks sturdy, these are all obvious Chu Tianlei was so attractive at the age of fifteen.

"I have to open the portal as soon as possible! Brother Xuan, Lei Lei, I haven't seen you for a long time, I hope everything is all right." Chu Tianlei suddenly hesitated slightly, Xiao Xuanna's old days came to mind. Figure. She smiled sweetly, Chu Tianlei temporarily put the beauty behind her head, looking solemn.

Huh!

Suddenly, Chu Tianlei's vitality slowly rushed to a stronghold, and the stronghold's position was in front of Chu Tianlei.

Chu Tianlei's complexion became slightly pale after mobilizing a lot of heaven and earth vitality, but fortunately, the number of times the teleportation gate was brought in was completed in one fell swoop. The control of the vitality of the heavens and the earth has reached a point where the fire is pure!

After half a ring, a golden light gate appeared in front of Chu Tianlei, with a layer of mysterious rune branding on the side of the gate, which is also unusual for the door of transmission.

"This portal is also a mysterious find ... Oh, it is, otherwise, it will not be the satisfactory work of the world's first master of the most mastery of making spirits" 昹 德文 ", but unfortunately, Yun Dewen had fallen to his house yesterday ... "

After thinking briefly, Chu Tianlei is no longer hesitant, Lianbu moves slightly, and her entire body gradually disappears into the Golden Gate ...

mysterious!

wait for me! !!

...

"Oh! Damn !!!" Xiao Xuan ran all the way, and by accident he looked back and found that there were dozens of slimy Warcrafts behind him.

"Damn, what the hell is this thing !!!! Both disgusting and weird and powerful."

Xiao Xuan secretly cursed, secretly pursing his heart, usually a good character, but today he is doomed. However, this also relieved Xiao Xuan's doubts. It was these dozens of disgusting Warcraft that could make the cold! !!

"Well, go!"

Xiao Xuan was shooting wildly at the mucus-like Warcraft while smashing some of the long-range martial arts that were usually boring to learn. However, the dodging efforts of these dozen slime-like Warcrafts seemed to be very good. After Xiao Xuan's constant bombardment for a while, it was unharmed.

"In that case, wouldn't you be dragged alive?"

Xiao Xuan's complexion changed slightly, thinking of something that might make him grit his teeth. "Huh! Since you can't escape, then fight with you !!" Xiao Xuan suddenly turned around, panting heavily in her mouth, and obviously you chased me just now to make Xiao Xuan consume a lot.

Withdrawing the ancient sword of Beixuan, Xiao Xuan's war will quickly rise. Now his enlightenment on the kendo is already regarded as the highest peak. Of course, this is only limited to the case of Zongzong! There is still a long way to go before Xiao Xuan, the real sword avenue.

In this way, a juvenile stood against a dozen slime-like Warcraft standing deep in the woods.

Both humans and beasts felt a hint of danger. As for where this danger came from, it was naturally strange from the other side. In the eyes of Xiao Xuan, the strangeness of the slime Warcraft is not mentioned, and in the eyes of more than a dozen slime Warcraft, the most strange thing of Xiao Xuan is the slightest sense of sword. This kind of will is sharp, it is them Never seen it before.

In the few minutes of the confrontation, Xiao Xuan and Mucous Warcraft both played their own calculations and estimated the win rate of this battle.

"Now, I can only be passive, but in fact it is defensive. After all, although I am more arrogant, I have to face the group, so I will let the previous active attack first and adopt the strategy of defensive counterattack !! "

It should be noted that defensive counterattack is to find opportunities for attack in the process of defense, so as to effectively combat the killing, but Xiao Xuan is faced with more than a dozen Warcraft must constantly pay attention to the variables or the ensuing will be It is fatal! !!

"Have some adventures ..."

"But there are advantages and disadvantages. This will definitely be a great test for me. This test has faintly surpassed the temptation of the second floor of the original shrine ..."

"So, that is to say, as long as you win, you will be the biggest winner, otherwise, if you fail, it will be completely destroyed !!"

The thought of Xiao Xuan couldn't help but clenched the ancient sword of Bei Xuan, and a sweat ball flowed down along with the heavy cheek.

Never lose! !!

Xiao Xuan felt a bit of pressure, but with it came great power!

Real strong people often turn huge pressure into irresistible motivation! !!

This is actually a young heart that does not lose to the sky! !! Unwilling to degenerate youth love! !!

Even if it is crushed and captive, what about it?

This only shows that I am not strong enough, and I still need to work hard! !!

Not willing? Then prove yourself! !! !!

Xiao Xuan's eyes suddenly sharpened, and the corners of his mouth were forced to pull high, which is a confident smile, a kind of ... Ming!

That's right, this is a kind of Ming! A singular sensation that is clear and thorough.

Suddenly, Xiao Xuan's heart was burning and agitating. Now he ... desires to fight! !! No matter how it feels.

"Fight now!"

"Fight now!"

"Enjoy the battle!"

Xiao Xuan's eyes flashed a bloodthirsty, as if the small universe filled with Xiao Xuan's heart was about to erupt. For a short while, the slime Warcraft moved!

Huh!

Suddenly, a bit of a sense of insufficiency came to Xiao Xuan's heart. For a moment, the slime-like Warcraft disappeared from Xiao Xuan's vision, and then appeared in front of Xiao Xuan, left, and right, respectively. It was the faint encirclement of Xiao Xuan.

"Not good!" Xiao Xuan exclaimed subconsciously. Although Xiao Xuan, who was a warrior, was extremely quick, her behavior was still slow in the face of slime-like Warcraft.

But does this mean Xiao Xuan is doomed?

Do not!

no way!

Xiao Xuan suddenly looked up at Cang Tianyi and smiled strangely, as if he was talking about: Is this the number you set for me? Hum ha ha ha ha, then I want to say to you, Xiao Xuan, 'I have a good heart in mind, but it is different from the actual ... after all! !! '

Looking cold again, Xiao Xuan looked at these Warcrafts poorly, and had a good idea in his heart.