Chapter IV Inquiring Information

The sun poured over the ground, and the thick leaves brought coolness to people. A shadow glided across the corridor of the town.

This is simply Xiao Xuan.

Xiao Xuan walked alone on the sidewalk of Fangshi. Due to the hot weather, the usually busy Fangshi seems much deserted today.

"Well! Why are you again !!! I told you, if you dare to appear on the site of my Xiaofufang city, you will be sentenced to extreme punishment!" Suddenly the voice of a middle-aged big man came to Xiao Xuan In the ears. "Huh?" Xiao Xuan frowned, thinking to herself, did the people in Xiao Fu also have such scum? Thinking about it, I walked towards the point of the sound.

"Don't! This uncle! The young ... the young will never dare to make trouble again!" A man who was relatively short compared to that big man begged for pain. "Huh! Just forget it today, if you take half of all your savings ... hum !!!!" Dahan threatened. The sound fell, Xiao Xuan's body had arrived. Quickly stepped forward in front of the thin man. "Otherwise, what do you want?" Xiao Xuan said coldly. The fingers have begun to condense slowly. "Yo! Boy, wouldn't you just want to take the lead for him!" Dahan shrugged dismissively. "Your milky boy also feels in charge of Lao Tzu's business ?! I'm sorry! You don't want to think, Lao Tzu Notoriously fierce! "Xiao Xuan ignored the big man, glancing away, sneering in his heart, a little warrior who dared to come to me and challenge me?

Xiao Xuanchao erected a finger: "Solve you ... no more, no less, a trick !!"

One second later, Xiao Xuan's vitality suddenly exploded, rushing towards the Han! Suddenly, Da Han fell to the ground without even having time to react. "I have no villain like you in Xiaofu House!" After speaking, Xiao Xuan turned and left Dahan. "Thank you Shaoxia for saving my life !!!" The thin man knelt down on one knee, palms in his hands. Xiao Xuan quickly lifted the man up to know that one knee is a courtesy only to the king. "Brothers say a lot! These little things don't need to be bothered! Now you see that you are being bullied everywhere and you just join Xiao House!" Xiao Xuan sighed, strength is too important. In this world, there is no strength. Can be slaughtered by anyone! Thinking of this, Xiao Xuan couldn't help but clenched his fists. Leilei, the people in your clan must be very powerful! It's ok! I will surely be so powerful that the evildoers in your clan will all shut up! !! "Xiao Xia must be joking, right? I want to have no brain, no strength, how can Xiao Fu accept me as a waste person?" The man laughed bitterly. "Oh, you don't have to worry about it. At that time, you can say that it was Xiao Xuan who let you in!" After that, Xiao Xuan stopped talking nonsense and disappeared. He understood it very well. For what purpose, even if there are some small episodes on the road, he will not easily delay time.

The moment Xiao Xuan passed away, the man's face turned red: "He turned out to be Xiao Xuan's young master Xiao Xuan!"

...

Lei's family outside the city gate.

Xiao Xuan walked slowly to the gate of the city, and looked around, and found that it was absolutely impossible for all the heavy soldiers to guard it. And if the inspection by the door guards is even more difficult.

"Oh!" Xiao Xuanzhang left here and came to a tavern to search for information. The reason why Xiao Xuan came to the tavern was not that he liked to drink more, but that people from all walks of life would choose the tavern to exchange information. All lines are available. Therefore, the Chennan Continental Pub is undoubtedly a good place for robbing the money and the affair! (Uh ... how it looks like advertising.)

"Small second! Come and enjoy a good cup of fairy!" Xiao Xuan found a place and sat down and ordered the shop second to have a good glass of wine. In fact, Pinxian is just a medium wine, but the characteristic of it is that the taste of Pinxian is extremely strong, even after drinking it, you can feel the spicy taste constantly rising.

"Come here! Good fairy!" A young man in a burlap sack with a thick waist was frowning and raised the wine. Xiao Xuan took the wine, tasted a bite, and the spicy taste quickly filled the entire mouth to the heart, liver, spleen, and stomach. "Yes, this is indeed a good product." Xiao Xuan nodded with satisfaction. "That's it! Our restaurant is well-known. Otherwise, it's not called" Shanghao Pub "(Note: Shanghao = Shanghao)!" Xiao Er, seeing Xiao Xuan's satisfaction, boasted again. Xiao Xuan was silent and didn't want to ignore Xiao Er's bragging. My mind was thinking about how to go to Lei's house to find strength information. Suddenly, Xiao Xuan's eyes brightened!

"Small second over there!" Xiao Xuan greeted. "Come here, what's the order from the guest officer? But I'm the head of the Xiaoer, and the guest officer will call my shop Xiaosan from now on!" Xiao Xuan almost spit out the wine. Primary three? Listen, why is it so awkward! "Cough!" Xiao Xuan awoke from his discomfort, and coughed twice, "Okay, Xiao ... Third, do you have any special crowds here?" The shop's third heard it, thinking. Take a look: "It should be in the third hall on the second floor! But Ben Xiaosan doesn't agree with the guest officer to go there! IMHO Xiaosan said frankly, there are generally gangsters in the place, and the strength is at least above the war criminal. There ... Well! The guest officer wanted to ask some information there! "

"Smart!" Xiao Xuan slightly smiled, feeling good for anyone who believes that anyone is smart. Xiao Xuan stood up and drank Pinxian, "Thank you, but the next thing you do is not to worry about it, Primary Three! Goodbye!"

Xiao Xuan no longer hesitated, and quickly came to the third floor of the second floor.

"Boss! The wind is a bit tight these days! People in Xiaofu and Lei's are asking for information, and we can't get started!"

"Well, what do you know? The boss is resourceful and can't figure out this little thing?"

"Hey! I heard that the smell of gunpowder is getting stronger and stronger among the four families now!"

"That's it! You guys have a bit of foresight, now all forces want to become famous with this!"

Hearing this, Xiao Xuan's mouth widened, this is the scene he wanted!

Xiao Xuan carefully avoided the eyes of everyone and came to an obscure corner to observe all this. After all, it's no wonder that coming here at your own age does not become the focus of everyone!

"Well, what's your kid saying! My Lei still fears that his little Xiao Mansion will not succeed? An upstart-like force dare to compare with my Lei family?

"Hopefully, as you said, I'm still a bit vain anyway."

"Well, okay, just tell your kid! My Lei's strength !!!"

The two men who spoke were a bald man and a small fat man.

The bald man looked around and said, "It's not safe to speak here! Go outside!"

The short fat man echoed.

In the corner, Xiao Xuan stared at them both. Go out. "It's them!" Xiao Xuan sneered, staring at them as if treating two prey.