Chapter 21

Solve it quickly and see what's in the stomach! !!

"Then, it takes only a few more gods to kill one of them!"

Xiao Xuan took a deep breath of fresh air, slowly instilling vitality on the ancient sword of Bei Xuan.

Five Elements Sword Decisive! Dripping stones wear! !!

This technique was able to pierce hundreds of swords before Xiao Xuanshang (forgotten friends can go back to Chapter 1 ~), now he is naturally better than he was now, and he is capable of a thousand swords, and They are all condensed into one point, and you can imagine how terrible its penetration is!

"Uh-"

The panic wolf screamed in pain, and a beast's armor was almost broken.

When Xiao Xuan saw this, he heard a stun in his heart.

"The skin of the panther wolf is really hard !!!" In his tone, there was a hint of surprise.

"It seems that the secret of the mountain wolf is more than a star ..."

"But ... these secrets will also be made public! Just five seconds later!"

Xiao Xuan stunned, and Bei Xuan's ancient sword buzzed again.

Green cut!

The sword flashed, the wolf shot down!

With Xiao Xuan's heavy split, the pan-wolf has no more vitality.

According to the excitement in his heart, Xiao Xuan slowly walked to the panther wolf and peeled it off ...

As soon as the panther wolf's skin was peeled off, a foul odor came slowly from him. After simply finding the core of the panther wolf, Xiao Xuan was found nothing. This makes Xiao Xuan somewhat depressed. After repeated inspections, Xiao Xuan finally determined that the pangolf did not actually eat anything.

"This is really weird ..." Xiao Xuan looked at the body of the mountain wolf in doubt again.

"In this way, I tried my best to defeat him to the end but found nothing."

"Huh ..." After a while, Xiao Xuan took a long sigh, and after calming down, she turned disappointed and wanted to leave. However, Xiao Xuan just stepped out of his right foot, but his eyes burst into two shots.

She patted her head fiercely, Xiao Xuan's expression became brighter.

"Why didn't I think of it before!" Xiao Xuan turned and pretended to be "self-blame-deep".

"Even if you don't get any treasures, this pangolf's beast armor is very durable and hard. Although it looks like a useless garbage, it can help me get the cold bamboo !!!" After thinking about it, Xiao Xuan The beast armor holding the panther wolf rushed towards the waterfall, for fear that others would snatch his treasure.

Hahahaha, Hanhan bamboo! I'm here, dear! !!

The sound of the waterfall is still echoing in the ears. The waterfall from top to bottom through the noon sun is a silver line from a distance, adding an extra color to the entire periphery of Wuqing Town.

At the lake connected to the waterfall, a young man was wearing a beast armor, looking slightly relaxed. Undoubtedly, this is Xiao Xuan who wants to win the treasure in the lake.

"It's almost time!" Xiao Xuan said secretly. Jumping into the water, this time his confidence has increased a lot.

It should be noted that there is a panther wolf's beast armor for shelter, and Xiao Xuan's nine-turn gold body will be turned into a gold body. At this time, Xiao Xuan is naturally bound to win Han Zhu.

After entering the water, Xiao Xuan felt a touch of coolness for a while, but this was much better than when he dived last time. After all, the chill naturally becomes a cool and comfortable feeling at a certain time.

"I'm afraid this situation is no longer necessary for the nine-turn gold body, but it is still used for insurance purposes. After all, this is only a foot below the surface of the lake. If I want to see it, this lake may be It's twenty meters deep. "Xiao Xuan thought about the countermeasures, and became more attentive in his heart.

咝 --

Xiao Xuan had dived to the bottom of 15 meters underwater. At the same time, the cold air came slowly from all around.

"This cold air at the bottom is so thorough!" Xiao Xuan was shocked, and in a blink of an eye, he thought of a response. "In this case, it can only be achieved quickly!"

Having said that, Xiao Xuan no longer hesitated, and decisively came to the place where Zhi Hanzhu took it.

Hurry up! Ahhhh! !! !!

Xiao Xuan's first thought of getting Han Hanzhu was to go up. It can be seen how bitter and cold the deepest cold chill is! !!

Guru ~~

Suddenly there were a few bubbles on the lake, and after a few seconds, a figure burst out frantically.

After Xiao Xuan came out of the lake, he lifted the nine-turn gold body, and then took off the panther wolf's beast armor, and then focused his attention on Zhi Hanzhu.

"Well?" Xiao Xuan suddenly found out that this Han Hanzhu could not feel any coldness in his hands, which was completely different from the previous feeling in the lake.

Xiao Xuan locked her eyebrows: "It's weird, can the cold only emerge in the water? This doesn't seem to be reliable !!"

After careful deliberation, Xiao Xuan looked at the seemingly calm lake with a suspicion, and an indescribable deep color flashed in his eyes: "This situation ... the only reasonable explanation is that there must be another article in this lake !!! "

"From the perspective of now, the matter of absorbing cold bamboo can only be put in the back of the head. It is important to first find out what is really tricky in this lake!"

Xiao Xuan put Han Hanzhu into his storage bag and began to think about what the articles in this lake are.

Suddenly, Xiao Xuan's expression suddenly changed! !! The body slammed backwards. There is only one reason for Xiao Xuan to do this! !! Because he thought of a possibility, and this possibility was extremely dangerous, and the possibility was very great! !!

This may be that the cold in this lake must come from a kind of Warcraft! !!

It should be noted that the reason why Xiao Xuan analyzed this is because of a common sense in Chennan mainland. As long as it is a spirit grass, there will be Warcraft care! !! And the Warcraft that cares for this cold bamboo can create such a strong cold, and its strength must be like a giant sin! !!

"No, you have to leave here quickly!" Xiao Xuan looked up and ran out in the direction of Wuqing Town.

However, he fled all the way and never noticed that there were dozens of Slime-like Warcrafts behind him! !!

...

Chennan continent, west, Tianjian Mountain.

This is the western border of the Chennan continent.

There are countless high-level warriors gathered here, and the western part is a place full of adventures and opportunities. However, all who can truly set foot in that world are some transcendental forces or ancient schools! !! Those with the lowest strength are those who put out a fight to scare the dead! !! !!

However, in this world, the peace of the past was broken because of a person named Chu Tianlei, who was only fifteen years old the same as Xiao Xuan.

With her arrival, all the forces used were eagerly invited to join, but Chu Tianlei refused, because Chu Tianlei's purpose here was not to experience, but to have the strength to reach the late stage of the battle. Door, came to her beloved. The location of the portal of transmission is in this sword mountain! !!