Chapter 33 Resurgence

The instant response came, Xiao Xuan secretly surprised himself, as the saying goes, Xiaobie won't get married, so it's true.

"Ah, what's the matter with me?" Xiao Xuan was afraid that Chu Tianlei was unhappy, and immediately pretended to be a blame, and patted his head with both hands.

Chu Tianlei smiled, and Xiao Xuan's diametrically opposite reaction was really funny. after all. Chu Tianlei has not seen Xiao Xuan's previous record before.

Two breathing times.

Xiao Xuan adjusted their state and took out their own swords. It must be known that the killing power of Hei Yan is powerful, but it is not enough to completely kill hundreds of World of Warcraft, not to mention, as long as the level of Warcraft such as the killer spider is careful, this Hei Yan may not bring them What substantial harm is coming.

Green cut!

Xiao Xuan wields a sword in his right hand and uses his left hand to maintain a balanced body. This time the main shot is to do the finishing work.

If Xiao Xuan 's kendo is restrained and full of solidity, in contrast, Chu Tianlei 's kendo is slightly more overbearing. The jade hand dragged slightly, the star-sword sword came out of the sheath, and the sharp meaning quickly pressed the breath of Warcraft.

Kill!

At this moment, Chu Tianlei's temperament had changed, she had no soft color, and there was no tenderness that a woman should have.

At this time, she was like a female Shura, cold, but not pretentious.

This is not to say that Chu Tianlei's true face is like this, but that what Chu Tianlei should learn is the negative impact brought by the "relentless determination" of superior martial arts on the ground. In fact, it is easy to judge why this is because the word "ruthless" in "ruthless decision" can explain everything!

boom!

Affected by two powerful martial arts, it is already very difficult for the Warcraft to resist the black flame, and some Warcraft are directly under the sword.

What is a swordsman? Is to leave feelings behind, killing neatly! However, the swordsman is not without a trace of affection. The so-called affection here is to be careful not to let foreign objects be distracted during the battle, and to be in a very calm state anytime, anywhere. Only those who are good at controlling emotions, but who do not lose emotions in life, can become true swordsman power! !!

Chu Tianlei's "ruthless decision" is almost the same as that. On the essence of Kendo, "ruthless decision" is actually the first place in the name! As for Xiao Xuan's "Nine Nirvana Xuan Jue", although it has indeed been recognized as the number one by many strong people from ancient times to modern times, its cultivation conditions are too harsh, not to mention, Xiao Xuan's "Nine Nirvana Xuan Jue" is just a residue. It is said that the other half is no longer on this Chennan continent and has gone to another more mysterious place!

There were some bloody smells in the air, and one by one, Warcraft was easily adopted by Xiao Xuan and Chu Tianlei's fierce sword. It was about half an hour, and the sky was approaching the evening.

"Huh ..." Xiao Xuan nodded with satisfaction, feeling in his heart that he seemed to have a deeper understanding of the way of the sword, and smiled at the corner of his mouth, saying, "These World of Warcrafts are really miserable, and they do n't even know that the killed spiders have played . However, the most important thing now is to find the killer spider. Otherwise, if it comes to its future with wisdom, it will definitely do something to my Xiaofu people. "