Chapter 38: The Spirit Mine (Part 2)

boom!

Only hearing a loud noise, Xiao Xuan's body had a few scars on his body, and his expression also seemed extremely embarrassed. This shock made him really feel what the horror was.

"Well, I know. Since this shock was caused by the collision of two very different forces, I can also learn from it." The idea in Xiao Xuan's mind was fleeting, and the whole body followed. Soreness.

"Well, your boy! Really ... wonderful!" Zhu Mei was also dying, but still managed to make a terrible smile, but although Xiao Xuanming knew that Zhu Mei was not malicious, this smile was true It makes people feel a little dare to compliment.

Xiao Xuan stopped paying attention to Zhu Mei, leaned his head, beckoned at Chu Tianlei, and smiled, "How? I'm still awesome, your husband." Chu Tianlei blushed, her eyes glared. Xiao Xuan glanced at the feeling that "you just want to eat tofu with your sister."

Realizing this meaning, Xiao Xuan had to grin and push back all the bad thoughts in his head.

"Well, now you need to rest ..." Chu Tianlei's eyes flickered, and she smiled softly.

After about half an hour, Zhu Mei and Xiao Xuan's injuries gradually improved.

"Brother Xiao, if you come to me with such strength as" Bloodprint Zong ", then Zhu Mei smiled, but now she still has a little curse. "Hehe." Xiao Xuan smiled, and said, "Is Zongmen? I do have this plan, but not now, if I'm interested in 'Bloodprint Zong', I might join."

Zhu Mei's expression faded, Xiao Xuan's intention of remarking was obvious, and people were not interested in the "bloodprint sect", so he became interested in considering it. However, there is such a combat effectiveness at such a small age, and its background must be terrible. There are some detached hermit families in the middle of the big continent!

Thinking of this, Zhu Mei closed her mouth with interest, and Yan Yan's eyes on the side were startled secretly. As for Yan Yan's eyes, what was surprised was not a "hidden family", but a young man who always followed Xiao Xuan. The woman (Chu Tianlei) gave him an extremely horrible sense of oppression, which can only be brought about with absolute strength.

When Yan Yan's eyes flickered, it turned out that the other person was about the same age as himself. Immediately, he felt a sense of imbalance. He was also surprised at the same time: Is this human? ? Are you a human? ? ? God, you are ruthless!

When she noticed the unpleasant meaning of Yanmao's eyes, Xiao Xuan's heart groaned, feeling funny, who is Chu Tianlei? Who are you What is Chu Tianlei's background? What's your background? The two cannot be summed up by the word "large gap".

Shaking his head, Xiao Xuan put his eyes on Zhu Mei and arched, "See you today, you're ruthless! I'm ruthless! Let's say goodbye and see you tomorrow!"

After speaking, Xiao Xuan turned to leave.

"and many more!"

Zhu Mei shouted quickly.

Xiao Xuan stopped and turned around, frowning. Why does this Master Zhu Mei stop me? Is there anything I can help? Right! There must be something wrong with these so many disciples coming!

After trying to pass, Xiao Xuan smiled: "Sister Zhu Mei, what are you telling me about it?" The voice dropped, Zhu Mei's pupils shrank, and he did not expect that this person's insight was so agile!