Chapter 45 Mysterious Aura (1)

In Xiao Xuan's eyes, the killing idea emerged, and the Bei Xuan ancient sword in his hand clenched a little more.

The killer spider in front of him looked like a mountain of Tarzan, pressed there, and remained motionless!

However, Xiao Xuan just has an energy not afraid of difficulties! This momentum is the basis of his life!

"His ..."

The killer spider roared, his legs moved, and one person came to Xiao Xuan's side. Although the killer spider's serious injuries were not healed, the speed of terror was not reduced in the slightest.

poison!

A few moments after the killer spider circled behind Xiao Xuan, several sticky poisonous spiders had spewed out. This stuff is not a joke!

Author: ...... Oh!

Chapter III The Book of Seals

Naruto's cheeks dripped with cold sweat, his expression tense. Sitting in the distance, Iluka frowned slightly, and Mizuki on the side looked very relaxed, still smiling. The luxurious blue hair fluttered in the wind, just covering the white face. At this moment, Teacher Mizuki shook a trace of imperceptibility.

"Naruto, you can start!" Iluka said. "Go ~" Naruto swallowed. The corner of the eye moved slightly to the right, just to see the amount of ninja protection given after passing the test. Naruto's heart moved so much that he wanted to get people's approval. No one has identified with him in these years, or this is a world where no one recognizes him.

The setting sun shone on Naruto's young face, and he ran alone in the setting sun, running ... no one noticed him.

With a pain in his heart, Naruto didn't want to remember Zeng Jin's past. "Oh!" Naruto was motivated by his intense obsession. Slightly sedated, fingers printed: 宸, end. Ninjutsu? Separation!

"Touch!" With Naruto as the center, a figure appeared to the left. Naruto looked to the left and was startled. Is this still a clone? Naruto asked secretly. "Na ... Na ... Na ... Nani!" Iluka stood up, pointing at Naruto's avatar, "Naruto! Your boy!" Naruto scratched his head embarrassed. , Pointing to the clone: ​​"Hey, even the yellow cockroaches should be passed!" Naruto holding this mentality that is also a clone, after all, carefully looked at Iluka.

"Unqualified!" Growled Iruka. "Now! You don't have to be so loud!" Naruto waved his lips in dissatisfaction. "Look at Teacher Iruka, and you can make him qualified. After all, does Naruto also have a clone?" "No! Other students have summoned at least three clones! Not to mention Naruto's clone!" Ilu Card growled again. Naruto gave a glance at the ninja forehead, and the words that Iruka said to him sounded "Ah! This can't be given to you. This is a symbol of a ninja. If you get it, you can stand alone, yes A qualified ninja. "" Damn! "Naruto clenched his fists and hurried out.

Naruto came to the well in front of his house and lay on the wellhead, and the water echoed his reflection. "Hateful! Hateful! Hateful! Hateful! Hateful!" Naruto clenched his lips and tears could no longer help pouring out. "Others can be ninjas, why not me! Why is this, why ..." "Why Today's shame, I don't want to suffer the second time again! "Naruto yelled at the sky, only to feel a sweet spit from his throat.

Naruto wiped off the blood on his mouth, his eyes became empty and confused, and the whole man was depressed. Sitting on a swing opposite the Ninja Academy.

In front of the Ninja Academy, both adults and children were happy and excited. "Mom! Mom!" Lai Liangji ran to his mother and pointed to the forehead on the forehead: "Mom, am I handsome?" Lai Liangji's mother immediately gave a smile: "Well! The best opportunity is Handsome! Hehe. "Both the elderly and the children are boasting. "Well? Whose child is that?" A woman pointed at Naruto in the distance. "Oh, you don't even know him? He just ..." "Shh! It's banned below." "Oh, yes! That kind of person can also be a ninja?" A few well-dressed old women aside Whispered.