Chapter 37: Spirit Mine Cave (1)

The light of the sword shone, and the white was pressing. Xiao Xuan stepped around Zhu Mei with a step on his left foot. Immediately, a sword blasted out!

This blow can be described as murderous, and people who are oppressed by the sword will feel a sense of sharpness in their hearts even before they touch the point of the sword.

"Huh?" Zhu Mei's eyes grew more horrified again, and what she thought was nothing more than a squirming waste has surprised her a little.

"Good boy!" Zhu Mei smiled slightly and adjusted the attack direction, apparently intending to directly confront Xiao Xuan!

boom!

The loud noise rose into the sky. If it was the roaring waves that time, just this time it was just a storm.

Strong waves of vitality rose into the sky, and the surroundings were also invaded by after waves.

Everyone quickly mobilized the whole body's vitality, and there was no shortage of horror in their eyes. These two people, really did not do their best before! I am afraid that these evils are hard to compare with my own hard work.

Chu Tianlei did not care too much about the reactions of these disciples. After all, his strength in the late battle was not built. It was not too difficult to resist such shocks. Moreover, he raised his hand and pitched himself Can create attacks that can only be made by Xiao Xuan and Zhu Mei.

"Oh!"

Two voices of blood coughing in the void came slowly, and the two figures flew upside down, extremely embarrassed.

Xiao Xuan fell to the ground and wiped the scarlet on the corner of his mouth with his hand, but his eyes became more and more violent. At this time, Xiao Xuan had two words in her heart, happy!

These days, Xiao Xuan's experience has refreshed his spirit and weakened his will. In this case, it seems that only the bloodthirsty can calm the depression in his chest.

"Oh!"

At this moment, Zhu Mei also completely forgot the shocking scars on her body, looking ecstatic, and under this tremendous impact, only a slight fixation resolved the impact.

Looking at this scene, Xiao Xuan, who also flew out in the distance, smiled secretly in his heart. This strength is higher than a person's head! Although his combat effectiveness is comparable to that of an extraordinary generation, it is only combat effectiveness!

"happy!"

Xiao Xuan was not polite when he stabilized his injuries, and laughed. After all, the words "happy" really reveal what they really think!

"That's, that's it!"

When Zhu Mei heard this, the words were stunned, and then she laughed again, and then said with sympathy.

Xiao Xuan grinned, and there was a little more warfare in the corner of his eyes. The people on the side were already shocked by the two who had been discussing ... These people are slightly sighing, brave, and they are not as good as Xiao Xuan. You have to know that somehow came directly to the provocation of Zhu Mei. It will be treated as a lunatic, but this so-called "lunatic" has convinced them with great strength. Zhu Mei in front of him, but even the great disciple Yan Yan, the great disciple Yan Yan, only has a deep fear of its obscenity. !!

"Uh-"

There was some dangerous breath in the air, and everyone watching the battle was gradually returning to God, and the companion was the deep shock.

"This person has such a terrifying strength! Even with Zhu Mei in the middle of the sect of war, he can evenly divide with Zhu Mei, who is in the quasi-warring kingdom!" At the corner of the crowd, a young boy wearing a moon robe is also slightly stronger than others, and his eyes are extremely spicy Only two fights made Xiao Xuan and Zhu Mei's approximate strengths clear.

"What?-Mid War Sect?"

The crowd who had been slightly dull, was even more shocked by the words of the robe youth, and even some people's faces were still faint and miserable, very funny and funny.

"This person is dangerous! If you grow up, I am afraid that the entire dynasty will be difficult to find opponents!" In the middle of Zongzong, these people are not stupid, just the strength of the middle of Zongzong. But compared to that Xiao Xuan, it is simply a star that has become dazzling in the sky, and a piece of iron that has rotten on the ground. This kind of light is enough to be called an anti-sky existence!

Perceived by these teenagers, Xiao Xuanzhen said a little bit, and said it well! Lao Tzu exists to be against the sky! To say that Lao Tzu is against the sky is the right thing to do!

As soon as this idea came out, Shi Lao, who was located in Xiao Xuan's knowledge of the sea, could not help but get up. This boy had the madness when he was the master!

"Brother, I like you!" Shi Laoha laughed and immediately appreciated.

"Huh?" Xiao Xuan frowned, and his brows suddenly stretched out. Wow, I felt very fulfilled! Even Shi always praises me.

Putting down these thoughts, Xiao Xuan turned back to the flesh and stared at Zhu Mei badly. This time, he will completely defeat it! Today Xiao Xuan has this confidence! !!

"Xuan ..." Chu Tianlei's beautiful eyes flashed a little spring, and it was the youthful sprout of the young girl. The whole body was tight, Chu Tianlei Jiao shivered fiercely, and her heart was simply hoped that Xiao Xuan would win!

"Well, in the past few decades, only you can push me so far ..." Xiao Xuan, who was looking at the fighting spirit and rising, couldn't help but grin, fighting spirit? She also has, but after a contest, it gradually fades away. Also, only those who are more wary and brave will become lunatics, and only lunatics will be eligible to become sky-breakers. But would Zhumei be a cartilage?

"Next, I will let you know what the difference in strength means!" Zhu Mei put away her mind, her muscles began to swell for the third time, as if standing on a hill!

Xiao Xuan's complexion was slightly heavy, but there was a flash of fierceness in his eyes. The slightly raised mouth corner said to Zhu Mei: You think that only you have a hole card!

Nine nirvana, two styles, moving!

Flash of thought, the surrounding vitality violently violently started, the strong vitality storm turned out to have the potential to break through the space.

boom!

Suddenly, countless violent vitality condensed on the tip of Xiao Xuan's sword like a tide, forming a huge whirlpool, whose power can be described as ruinous!

"Ning!"

During the storm, I heard only Xiao Xuan's drink, the vitality of the whole body poured out, and the vitality around him was flowing in again. With this intersecting vertical error, Xiao Xuan's complexion was pale, and this approach already had a hint of life.

On the contrary, Zhu Mei in the distance couldn't imagine that Xiao Xuan would have such a killer. After shaking his mouth twice, the state of full-force attack was transformed into a full-force defense after 360 degrees.

And a distant disciple in the distance, including the Eyes of the Flame Demon, are far away from it. Obviously, in this level of fighting, they have no chance to counterattack, and too close will only cause endless. trouble.

Looking at this Ling Ran's momentum, Chu Tianlei seems quite relaxed. Indeed, with the strength of Zhanzun in the later period, although these offensives are difficult to make, they still have no problem protecting themselves.

There was a touch of surprise in his expression, Chu Tianlei thought to himself: These two freaks, may there be opponents below the world war king?

With a bitter smile, Chu Tianlei made a defensive gesture, and she looked at Xiao Xuan and Zhu Mei with interest. Chu Tianlei 's move was like trying to observe it. In the end, it was the old disciple 's disciple. Or his peerless lover Xiao Xuan is even better ...

next moment!

As Chu Tianlei's thoughts flashed, a white light illuminated everyone's eyes. An explosive power similar to nuclear fusion swept away instantly, causing the entire earth to crack slightly. It is very spectacular. From a distance, a vitality and aura of light emerge from the sky, and the horrifying horror of the surrounding waves swept away the things, and then a light ball-like explosion struck again ...