T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶d̶s̶ O̶f̶ V̶i̶k̶i̶...

By poison-fruit

This is a take on Vikings the show. Queen Isabella Ambrosio is left alone in defense against others whom want... More

Entitled.
Greed.
Childish.
Blackness.
Godly Vows.
Dirt and Swords.
Foreign.
A Real Queen.
Slaughter.
Bloody Tears.
Thors' Lightning.
Vikings Way.
A Scar.
Blood Eagle.
Tragic.
York.
Betrayal.
Execution.
Goodbye and Hello.
Eyes Everywhere.
Settled Score.
The Ball.
Red Queen.
Discovering Love.
A Romantic Guesture.
Patriarchy over Matriarchy.
Virago.
Viking Ritual.
Solice.
Bishop To Queen.
Force and Blood.
Checkmate.
Ambush.
Permanent Markings.
Hvitserk.
Ruined.
Anthem.
Marriages.
Capsized.
Seeker.
Surprise.
Asking for Help.
Soon to be Husband.
Forced Together.
Frankia and Italia.
Je T'aime
Fight For You.
When Tides Meet.
More Blood.
Heartache.
Sins.
Settle Down.
A Friend and Foe.
Shield Maiden.
Guest.
Saved Unexpectedly.
Treasures.
Valkyres.
Fools Journey.
Mamihlapinatapei
Absolute Anger.
Reign.
Beautiful Boy.
Mother.
The Battle.
Moon Goddess.
Dispair.
Accused.
Murderer and Witch.
Well Damn.
Alternate Ending.

Old Ties.

1K 25 102
By poison-fruit

As I step into the dining area, walking into it I find Oleg, Ivar, Igor, and Dorin seated already. "I'm sorry we are late for breakfast." I sit Eerikki down and sit down myself. "It is alright, you are a woman after all. You keep men waiting." I nod my head slightly and smile lightly. As Eerikki eats, Ivar speaks to him and asks him things in his language, but Eerikki tries to teach Ivar some as well. For a four year old child I have done quite good. I look to Oleg who watches me. "Do you have a fascination with the viking king?" I adjust slightly and Ivar looks to me. I feel embarrassed, I should feel embarrassed. I clear my throat and speak. "I was just watching Eerikki. For most boys his age all they do is play with wooden swords and act as if they're fighting dragons. It's hard not to watch him teach others." I gesture and Ivars lip curls up slightly.

"I see Princess Isabella. He is a bright boy, but may I ask? Why did your mother leave the Vikings?" How did he know this? I had only told such little people. Ivar parts his lips slightly and I place my hands to my lap. "My mother and her mother left the viking settlement they were in. They had fled to Italia where my mother met my father at a very young age. His parents had come to love her and decided that is who she would marry.." I clench my fists. "But, how did you know this King Oleg?" He lets out a laugh and drinks his mead. "I have my ways." I nod and smile lightly.

I look down to my lap and Dorin Speaks. "King Oleg, we need to know your plans so we can take them back to my brother. As well as what we would retrieve from helping you." Oleg adjusts in his chair and hums. "Like I said. We are wanting to raid Scandinavia for my dear friend Ivar." He says and stands. "You would have gold and jewels of course." I look up at what he speaks of and furrow my brows. "Your brother would be a rich man." Ivar looks to Oleg and Oleg to him. "Isn't that right Ivar?" He takes in a breath and nods once with a forced smile.

I purse my lips and Eerikki moves from the table. I lean in as he cups his hand around my ear. "Toys.." he whispers into my ear and then looks to me. I look to Igor and nod once with a soft smile. I kiss Eerikki's head and he runs off with Igor. I watch them run off and bite at my lip, I look back to Ivar and he has this expression on his face that could make me melt like gold over a hot fire.

I gulp and then he starts to stand. "Please. Carry on." He says to us and starts walking away. I take a breath and place my hands on the table. "I know you two have met before." Oleg speaks and drinks his drink. "What do you speak of your majesty?" I watch him and he shakes his head, walking to behind my chair. "I am not stupid Isabella. I know everything." He moves my hair from my shoulder and places a kiss to my head. "I must go. I have things to tend to." I look to him and clench my jaw as he leaves. Dorin looks to me and stands abruptly. "You have yet to do anything but worry about that boy of yours." I look up to him and furrow my brows.

"Shut your mouth." I speak to him and he pushes my chair out as well as grabbing my arms. He pulls me up and sits me against the table. "Do not speak to me like that." I move my arms so I am out of his grip. I move my hand to slap his cheek and he puts his hand against it. "You came into my kingdom and took everything from me. So I suggest you leave me alone or I'll kill you in your sleep." I shove him off and he looks at me. I stand up and brush myself off.

"Now if you'll excuse me." I smile at him and start walking towards Igor's room at a fairly quick pace. I don't trust anyone with Eerikki, not Igor or Ivar but everyone else.

I continue to walk until I'm yanked into a room and I let out a yelp. A hand is immediately placed over my lips and I look to find Ivar. I move his hand and swat at his arm. "Don't do that ever again, you scared me to death." He lets out a laugh and places his hand against the wall beside my head. "I needed you alone." He speaks and looks at me. "I am on my way to find Eerikki." I say and start to move but Ivar places his hand on my arm. "He is with Igor. They are aright." I look to him and then sigh softly. "I should kick your crutch and watch you fall over."

He looks at me for a moment and then laughs. "You like me too much to do such a thing." He smiles and bites his lip. "Why would you never tell me that your mother was viking?" He speaks and moves to sit on the bed in the room. I take it this is his. I hum and nod slowly, clasping my hands together. "It had never come up." I speak and he watches me for a moment. "I wish I could walk." He speaks and I purse my lips. I walk over to him and kneel down slightly. "It makes you a special person. No one expects much from you but you're able to do more than most men." I speak and he watches me with his lips parted as well as glazed over eyes.

I stand up and cup his cheeks. I go to speak but I close my lips. I take soft breaths and look down at him. He brings his hand up to my waist and looks down towards my stomach. I move one hand to his own that lies on my waist and move it down slowly. It's been months since I've felt a mans touch. This is sending me over the edge as he's looking at me guiding his hand, taking control.

I run it through the slit of my dress and against my thigh. I breathe heavily now but he immediately pulls me to hover over his lap. I gulp and watch as he continues to move his fingertips against my skin. I run my hand over his arm and pull at the laces of his gloves and pull them from his hands. The calloused hands feel rugged against my soft skin. I part my lips slightly and he runs his hand up until he's able to pull one of my shoulders down, moving my hair to behind my back. I run my thumb against a scar that lays on his cheek. He turns his head and kisses my palm lightly.

Which leads the wet kisses to my wrist. The rest of my arm is clothed sadly but I take the opportunity to lean down and nudge my nose against his lightly which cause him to follow my movements as I pull back a little. I move my hand to the back of his neck and press my lips softly against his. I let out a soft moan as I move my lips against his, which causes him to pull me closer, gripping at my revealed shoulder.

I rest my forehead against his and take heavy breaths and he clenches his jaw with his nose slightly scrunched up and his eyes closed. "It's okay.." I speak and he rests his head against my chest. I want him just as much as he wants me. I run my thumb against his temple and he looks up at me. I lean down and peck the corner of his lips. "Just relax." I say softly and kiss along his jaw as well as his neck, biting at the skin. He closes his eyes and moves his hand between my legs. He runs his hand against me which causes me to clench his shoulders.

He moves his hand slowly and I rest my forehead against his. He moves his fingers into me and moves his hand. I part my lips and hold onto him tightly, gripping the front of his shirt as well as slipping my hand into the back. He continues the movements and I let out several soft moans. He closes his eyes and kisses my lips harshly. He continues the movements, picking up the pace. It's more rough now but it feels good. I pull my head back and let out louder moans as he continues. As my legs shake he speaks to me. "Look at me." He says and then I don't listen. "I said, look at me." I lean my forehead against his and watch him as he continues, my high reaching. "Ivar.." I say softly and grip tightly onto him. My nails that lay on his back, digging into the skin. He clenches his jaw and I let go of my grip on him, running my hand to the back of his neck.

I leave my forehead against it and breathe harshly. He moves away from my forehead and kisses my chest softly, biting the skin. He then pulls the sleeve up to fix my dress and kisses my cheek softly. I stay silent as I look to him. I kiss his lips softly and stand up slowly. I fix my dress and purse my lips. "You are as beautiful as Freya." He says finally and I look to him. I let out a soft laugh and look to him. "Thank you." I stroke his cheek and he looks up to me. "I want to marry you." He says and I part my lips. "Ivar.." he watches me. "Just think about it." He taps his temple and I nod, kissing his lips one last time. "I will think of it... my King." Thus makes him smile and I start for the door.

I open it and look back to him once more. I step to my room and purse my lips, opening the door and closing it. I smile to myself and look to find a servant waiting for me as well as Eerikki. I furrow my brows and the servant hands me a note. We have a guest tonight. I let out a breath and nod once.

-

Hours passed as I am now fully ready. I step with Eerikki to the dining room. I step in and find Ivar without his braided hair but he looks clean. He pulls a cup to hold lips and then looks up to me. He stops before he's able to drink and sets the cup down. I take a seat and Eerikki sits beside Ivar. I smile to myself at how much Eerikki is fond of him. I take a sip and expect Dorin to be here but he's not. Igor is sat down finally as Oleg steps in. "I have a surprise. I would like you to meet my soon to be wife. Katia." He smiles and I look to them but a woman steps out, who looks too much like Freydis. The one Ivar is still madly in love with. I look to Ivar who is completely in shock.

As she takes a seat next to Oleg and I. I smile to her. "Congratulations." I speak with a smile and a slight gesture, putting the cup to my mouth and drinking it. I set it down and look to Ivar who can't take his eyes from her. My smile fades. And the same heartbreak I endured months ago has filled my mind and heart once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 295 17
[completed] If you stood before the Gods at this very moment, would they name you worthy of their domain? Would they look upon the fear you've caused...
The Virtue By Noopzee

Historical Fiction

1.2M 30.4K 108
Can love really transform you into Better or worse? {Worth binge reading} Will Ivar, the ruthless handsome Viking fall in love with Nova, a French p...
2.3K 32 16
Ivar the Boneless. A name that brought fear to anyone who heard it. He was ruthless and cruel, lacked any sort of empathy. But a strong hearted, stub...
44.9K 948 30
He pulled one of her hair strands from her mouth. And then he reeled back. She snapped her teeth at him, making him take his hand back even further a...