Infidelity

By Jadahx_

What is love with lies? More

Roll Call
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
??
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
NAME CHANGE: THE PUBLIC EYE
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
Epilogue
🚨New story alert🚨

XV

4K 175 149
By Jadahx_

September 13th: 1 month 2 weeks

Omniscent

Theshaderoom #baewatch: looks like #Brooklyn and #KyleKuzma from the Los Angelos Lakers are together now. The two were seen out on a dinner date where they were laughing and smiling. They is news following the breakup between #Brooklyn and #Chris Brown...

Chris couldn't keep reading the post on theshaderoom because he was feeling sick. He didn't know what to do or how to react to the "news" about his ex. His anger rose from every swipe across the screen he would make. Then to top every thing off, he stopped on the picture of Brooklyn and Kyle kissing. Acting out of impulse, Chris felt it was only necessary to be petty.

Chrisbrownofficial 🙃

He knew that the post would bring attention to him but he didn't care. Seeing Brooklyn with someone else was something that he didn't know how to react to. It was something that was so foreign to him, he could barely even comprehend it.

Throughout all the years they've been together, throughout everything he's done to her, Brooklyn has never went to anyone else. She would threaten to find someone "better," but she never acted on it. Her heart is only for Chris...was only for Chris.

Chris never understood why Brooklyn didn't ever seek out any other men. He knew he would react terribly but he also knew it was weird for her to just sit around and allow Chris to do whatever. He always knew that the day would come where she sought attention in someone else, but he was never ready for that day.

"Maurice Brown!" Chris threw his head back as he heard Trey's voice. He suddenly remembered he wasn't in bed alone and looked back at Yasmine sleeping. Her naked body almost exposed as the covers were pulling back.

"Hold on nigga!" Chris yelled, but it was too late. Trey already opened the door and let out a high pitched scream once he seen Yasmine in bed with Chris. Yasmine jumped up out her sleep and looked around the room confused.

"Hell naw, what the fuck you got going on?!" Trey yelled as Chris held his head down in shame. Yasmine sat there, not really knowing what to do in the situation. Last night wasn't supposed to happen and they both knew that.

Last night
"Who the fuck." Chris mumbled to himself as the doorbell continuously rung. He wasn't expecting anyone over and it was already late at night. Swinging the door open, he was met with Yasmine and 2 kids that looked like her.

"Can we come in?" She asked with a heavy attitude in her voice. Chris wasn't going to until he looked clear at the kids to see that they've been crying. His mind told him hell no but the big ass heart he had told him to let them in.

"What you here for man?" Chris didn't feel like being bothered with Yasmine. For the past week she's been trying to make passes at him and been doing way too much. She didn't act like this the first time they met and he didn't understand why she was acting like this now.

"We needed somewhere to go so we came here." Chris watched her body fidget and he turned his nose up at her behavior. This was nothing like Yasmine and he was confused.

"Mommy I'm hungry." One of the kids whined. Yasmine immediately popped the little girl in her mouth. Chris stood and watched, not really knowing what to do.

"Be quiet Skai!" Chris didn't know if he should step in and give the child some food, or if he should just mind his business.

"Here, I'll take them to a room." Chris offered before grabbing both of them and bringing them to the back. Still in the living room, Yasmine sat looking around at things. She came across a picture of Chris and Brooklyn. Looking around before acting, she quickly ripped up the picture before sitting down on the couch. Her eyes were red and she kept flicking her nose and rubbing it.

"Aye, what's good with you?" Yasmine stood up and pushed Chris on the couch without another word. She climbed on top of him and grabbed his face to kiss him. He was surprised and hesitated and bit before mushing her face to the side.

"The fuck are you doing?" He asked, but Yasmine ignored him and began to grind on him. He tried to ignore her, but he began to grow from the attention. Yasmine smirking and brought her lips back down to his. Chris knew something was up with her, but he didn't know exactly what it was.

"Mhmm, fuck baby." Yasmine moaned as his lips came in contact with her neck. He continued to lick and softly bite on her different areas, laying her back in the process. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she rested her right hand on the back of his neck.

"Take this off." He mumbled, referring to her shirt and pants. Yasmine wasted no time to get undressed and he did the same. The sexual tension heavy in the air from both of them. Chris didn't want to waste any time once they were both fully naked. He slowly slid into her and her back arched off of the couch as she adjusted to his size again.

Chris didn't want to do this but he knew she wouldn't take rejection without a fight. He was still upset about her careless actions with the painting. Little did he know, Yasmine had him at the palm of her hand. Everything she worked for and planned out was starting to come to life.

Chris
"Can you get out so she can leave?!" I yelled to my best friend who stood in disgust. He shook his head before walking out of the bedroom. I turned to Yasmine who was already making her way out of the bed and putting on her clothes.

"Hey, I'm sorry last night. That wasn't supposed to happen." Yasmine said and I nodded. There wasn't much for me to say because the events from last night replayed in my head. I tilted my head at Yasmine, I couldn't shake the weird vibe that I was starting to get from her.

"Your kids are in the downstairs guest room. I'll see you sometime I guess." I let out in a deep sigh. Yasmine just gave me a blank stare before walking out of the bedroom. Shortly after, Trey was making his way into the room.

"You gotta be joking." He stood in disbelief while staring at me. I knew that this time specifically, I definitely did fuck up. I felt like shit that I would allow another female into my bed while crying about how much I was trying to get Brooklyn back.

"I know I fucked up, I'm already beating myself up about it so you don't have to come in and talk your shit too. But anyways, Brooklyn found herself a new man so I'm cool." I shrugged and Trey nodded his head as if he just remembered something. He pulled out his phone and began to do something while mumbling to himself.

"You on the shaderoom again and folks are clowning you in these comments. Also, Brooklyn made he way into the comments and she went in on your ass." I quickly snatched the phone from him to read whatever comment she felt bold enough to leave.

@Brooklynbitch Damn, baby looking a little bit hurt. It's crazy cause I don't give a fuck. Hurt people try to hurt people all the time, he's hurt and he's trying to hurt my image. That's okay though, he's hurt me much worse than some Instagram post, believe that. I get with a new nigga and he wanna act like his heart is all broken and shit. Amigo, go somewhere.

I raised an eyebrow at her response. All I read was a whole bunch of unnecessary bullshit. Bold of her to even assume that this was about her. Even though it was, she would've been looking extremely stupid if it was just a general statement.

@chrisbrownofficial You soaking up your 15 minutes nice and good Brook. IT'S CRAZY HOW you wanna talk all BIG and shit after getting with a new pussy ass nigga. THE DAY AFTER WE BROKE UP, you was still spreading your legs wide open for me baby, so don't try to cap now😂😂😂😗😗. You was just crying to Nylah about how you want to take me back and shit so let's not. YOU CRYING BOUT HOW I HURT YOU AND SHIT BUT YOUR DUMBASS STAYED!. Must be embarrassing as fuck❤️❤️❤️.

"You ain't even had to say all that." Trey huffed while looking at me. I just shrugged. She's the one that started this, acting like she wanted to start a war. So from me responding to her, I'm not about to be seen as a bad guy. I knew all of this would be all over theshaderoom now.

"She started with me! Y'all always wanna paint Brooklyn as a damn victim when most of the time, she's nothing close to that shit!" Trey sat down in one of my chairs and put his phone to the side.

"Look man, I know I be saying this that and the third about the situation or whatever. But hey, you gotta understand that the shit is different Chris. Everyone can see that Brooklyn didn't have the right head on her shoulders when she was with you. She acted dumb and played this naive role. You on the other hand, you manipulated her ass so much and we not gon act like you didn't. So by her actually bossing up and going against you, you're sick as fuck." I was about to respond until receiving a notification that Brooklyn responded.

@Brooklynbitch What you don't understand is that I was working for myself and getting in my own bag way before you. Though I probably wasn't as known, don't try to play me like I was nothing before you. Busting my shit wide open? I'm not gon sit up here and act like I wasn't doing that. But I will say, I regret it and if I could go back and change that I would. It doesn't matter what I was doing damn near two months ago, what matters is the fact that you still crying trying to get me back. Nigga, I don't want your sorry ass and I want you to understand that cause you seem a bit confused baby.

She wasn't gonna punk me like that and I wasn't gonna back down from her. She never had this type of energy when we were face to face, yet she has no problem acting all big behind a screen.

@chrisbrownofficial THIS THE LAST THING THAT IMMA SAY TO YOUR SORRY ASS! YOU JUST EMBARRASSED CAUSE YOU SMILED FOR THE CAMERA KNOWING YOU LOOKED DUMB AS FUCK! You know you was only here for a BAG! You randomly leaving once you get your name bigger ain't no fucking coincidence and I WISH SOMEONE WOULD TRY TO TELL ME IT IS! So you can easily cut the bullshit and go on with your life.

After posting the comment, I kicked Trey out of my room and cut my phone off. When I posted earlier, I wasn't even expecting a response. Then I really wasn't expecting to get into a heated argument with her on Instagram but it is what it is. She brought this onto herself and she's gonna have to deal with it.

It's like as soon as I feel we're taking a couple steps forwards, we always go miles back. But at this point, it truly is what it is.

I wrote this shit in church😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 1.9K 32
Basketball, Ariana Grande, lots of cheating, successful careers, tons of heartbreak, heavy drug use, depressing music, and well you get the point. Y...
4.8K 38 31
Read to find out!!!!! Let me know what you think of the story. Comment & Vote
23.2K 467 35
August Alsina's daughter? A whole 16 year old daughter a secret? Nobody knows abt her, is she really his daughter? I think it's all a lie!!
1M 23.6K 25
In today's society it's not many girls out aren't their like Brielle. High morals, class, and integrity. She's somebody many girls look up, because a...