T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶d̶s̶ O̶f̶ V̶i̶k̶i̶...

By poison-fruit

This is a take on Vikings the show. Queen Isabella Ambrosio is left alone in defense against others whom want... More

Entitled.
Greed.
Childish.
Blackness.
Godly Vows.
Dirt and Swords.
Foreign.
A Real Queen.
Slaughter.
Bloody Tears.
Thors' Lightning.
Vikings Way.
A Scar.
Blood Eagle.
Tragic.
York.
Betrayal.
Execution.
Goodbye and Hello.
Eyes Everywhere.
Settled Score.
The Ball.
Red Queen.
Discovering Love.
A Romantic Guesture.
Patriarchy over Matriarchy.
Virago.
Viking Ritual.
Solice.
Bishop To Queen.
Force and Blood.
Checkmate.
Ambush.
Permanent Markings.
Hvitserk.
Ruined.
Anthem.
Marriages.
Capsized.
Seeker.
Surprise.
Soon to be Husband.
Forced Together.
Frankia and Italia.
Je T'aime
Fight For You.
When Tides Meet.
More Blood.
Heartache.
Sins.
Settle Down.
A Friend and Foe.
Shield Maiden.
Guest.
Saved Unexpectedly.
Treasures.
Valkyres.
Fools Journey.
Mamihlapinatapei
Old Ties.
Absolute Anger.
Reign.
Beautiful Boy.
Mother.
The Battle.
Moon Goddess.
Dispair.
Accused.
Murderer and Witch.
Well Damn.
Alternate Ending.

Asking for Help.

1.1K 27 39
By poison-fruit

A day has passed and I walk into my throne room. I sit down and look upon my people. Immediately men step to the bottom of my steps. "Your majesty. These are the Saints from Roma." I look upon them for a moment then realize what it is about. I sit up in my chair and clear my throat. "Yes your graces?" I smile to them.

They clear their throats and look upon me. "Queen Ambrosio of Italia. You must find a godly husband by Friday. If not married. You will be denoted and the kingdom will be rightfully your ex husbands." They speak and I part my lips. "And why can I not be a queen on my own?" I speak and they let out a laugh. I clench my jaw as they are the only ones to laugh. "A man rules the house. A queen must not." They speak and look upon me. "Alright." I speak and look at them. It's marriage or my crown. I look to Cedric and he looks upset to the fact of taking my kingdom. I look to his wife whom has a grim smut onto her face.

I can already tell who was the one to tell them that I was home. I let out a smile as they turn to leave. I roll my eyes and look to the side.

I am in the room. Thinking. What am I to do? I pace back and forth, biting my thumb. I look up to see Cedric step in. "What is it Cedric? I don't have time for games." He sighs and closes the door. "I didn't know she did this." I look to him and raise a brow. "I don't care. It was bound to happen."

He crosses his arms as I pace. "Do you know of someone?.." I huff and go through my mind. Bjorn? Ivar? Ubbe? Hvitserk.. No. A 'Godly' man. They are far from it.

I think for a moment more. Rollo. Not too far. And he may know of someone. I smile and nod. "I do. Go get my men ready and a ship with things for Frankia. Quickly." I nod and push him out of the room.

Moments later, I walk down to the docks where a ship is ready. I get on it and look to Cedric. "Watch my castle. I shall return tonight." He nods and steps back as the ship sails away from the docks.

Soon we are on our way to Frankia. I sit down on a chair fastened just for a Queen. We arrive to the docks and I soon step off of the boat, making my way to the kingdom where I'm greeted by both of them. "Queen Ambrosio. I didn't expect you. What can we do for you?" Gisla speaks and looks to me. I look between Rollo and her. "I need a husband." I clench my jaw and Rollo furrows his brows. "Hvit-.." I quickly interrupt him. "A godly husband." I look down and purse my lips.

Gisla smiles and claps her hands. "I will see to it... I'm very excited." I look to her and she starts walking inside. Rollo stands outside and looks to me. "I cannot denote my crown. It belongs in my family.." I speak and look at him. "I know.. Come inside. We shall speak more of it."

I step beside him and into the castle where we sit down at a table. I am brought over a glass as I sip from it. "I have to be married by Friday." I speak finally and they nod as Gisla writes a letter. "I'm sorry. You're the only ones I trust." I look to Rollo and purse my lips. He stays silent and taps his finger tip onto the table.

Two little boys run in which I assume are their children. They both run to Rollo who pulls them into his lap. I smile at them and then look to Gisla. "Cedric is married. And his wife is pregnant." I speak and Rollo looks to me. "He was not the man for you." Rollo says and Gisla looks up as she places the letter in an envelope. She places a wax seal on it and hands it to a guard. "Hurry take this to the Courcillion Family." I furrow my brows. A name I've never heard before.

I nod and smile to them. "Thank you. Now. I must return back to my castle before Cedric and his significant other take over my castle." I let out a laugh and stand. They stand as well and she hugs me tightly. "All will be well." I hug back and look to Rollo whom I once had an affair with, without even knowing it was one..

I look down at her and smile. "I hope to see you with him. Due to it being a wedding." She nods as we step from their castle to my ship. I step onto it and nod to them. "I shall repay you." I speak and smile. "Yes. You shall. We shall also be there tomorrow night. It should not take long." Gisla smiles and I nod. I'm off again.

I arrive back to my kingdom and step off the ship. A servant waits for me and steps beside me. "I want you and others to prepare the castle. I am to meet my new husband tomorrow night. So we shall look nice." She nods and continues to step beside me.

I hope this man is different..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 968 76
Yrsa- a young, half-breed- Viking is promised to be married to the King of Kattegat. Once she learns who the King of Kattegat is, she is thrust into...
231K 8K 52
two people help each other fight their destiny, while only pushing their interlocked fates closer. bjorn ironside
89.4K 2.7K 37
SPOILERS (4B-6B) Hvitserk Ragnarsson was careless - a Viking through and through. He only cared for raiding, pillaging and fighting - living like a t...
460K 15.6K 57
Being in the wrong place at the wrong time was all it took for Adelasia's whole life to turn upside down. After being captured by the heathens raidin...