T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶d̶s̶ O̶f̶ V̶i̶k̶i̶...

By poison-fruit

This is a take on Vikings the show. Queen Isabella Ambrosio is left alone in defense against others whom want... More

Entitled.
Greed.
Childish.
Blackness.
Godly Vows.
Dirt and Swords.
Foreign.
A Real Queen.
Slaughter.
Bloody Tears.
Thors' Lightning.
Vikings Way.
A Scar.
Blood Eagle.
Tragic.
York.
Betrayal.
Execution.
Goodbye and Hello.
Eyes Everywhere.
Settled Score.
The Ball.
Red Queen.
Discovering Love.
A Romantic Guesture.
Patriarchy over Matriarchy.
Virago.
Solice.
Bishop To Queen.
Force and Blood.
Checkmate.
Ambush.
Permanent Markings.
Hvitserk.
Ruined.
Anthem.
Marriages.
Capsized.
Seeker.
Surprise.
Asking for Help.
Soon to be Husband.
Forced Together.
Frankia and Italia.
Je T'aime
Fight For You.
When Tides Meet.
More Blood.
Heartache.
Sins.
Settle Down.
A Friend and Foe.
Shield Maiden.
Guest.
Saved Unexpectedly.
Treasures.
Valkyres.
Fools Journey.
Mamihlapinatapei
Old Ties.
Absolute Anger.
Reign.
Beautiful Boy.
Mother.
The Battle.
Moon Goddess.
Dispair.
Accused.
Murderer and Witch.
Well Damn.
Alternate Ending.

Viking Ritual.

1.6K 45 103
By poison-fruit

The sleepless night was hard. I stand from the bed and run water over my face. I look up as the servant steps in with a gown and I sigh softly.

My body aches and my head pounds as I'm put into the dress as well as getting a brush through my hair. I step down to the cellar. Taking a breath. There is stood a man with a paper. I step into it, looking at a cleaned up Cedric.

I stand beside him as the man presents the papers for divorce. I take the pen and sign as well as Cedric. I turn to him and look at him. "King Delfina." I nod once. "Queen Ambrosio.." he speaks softly and nods as well. "Goodbye." I say and he watches me. "Goodbye.. I will always love you." He grabs a bag that lays to the floor as well as his sword. He steps from the cellar and leaves.

I look to the man and he nods once, leaving me. I take a breath and place my hand over my heart, stepping from the cellar. I look around the square and step through the vendors that lie around. I smile at some of the people as they offer me gifts or foods. But I kindly turn them down.

I step and look up to see Ivar hanging around Vikings with ale in his hand. They are speaking intently and he looks to me, sipping from the cup in his hand. I smile softly at him and he pats one of the Vikings arm, stepping from them and to me. "Good Morning." He says and grins to me. "Why'd you let him go?" He spoke and crosses his arms on the crutch that holds him up.

I shrug slightly and hold my hands in front of me. "He wasn't going to. That's why he wanted me here. So he's going back to his kingdom to rule it would be better." I purse my lips and look to his cup. "It's so early to drink." I let out a soft laugh and tilt my head to the side.

"It's never too early." He states and I nod. "When do you leave?" I watch him and he looks over to the men behind him. "Tomorrow.."

I nod and lick my lips. "Then we shall celebrate? Yes?" I watch him and he grins. "I agree. But the Vikings way.." he nods and looks to me. "We will set it up. You just enjoy yourself today." He brings the cup to his lips, his blue eyes never leaving mine.

I lick my lips and nod. "I shall. Somehow." I place my hand on his. "Don't invite my people. They don't understand." I nod and start stepping towards the castle. "Yes your majesty." He speaks towards me and I step inside, stepping to a small library.

I step into it to find Bjorn, having scrolls align a table. Maps. I step to the rows of books, looking at them and taking one. Bjorn clears his throat. "What are these places?" He asks and I look back to him. "Ancient Rome." I run my finger around it and tap it. "You wouldn't want to try them." I speak and clear my throat.

"There's many rulers. Such as Cedric himself." I speak and Bjorn looks to me. "I could have many armies. Including you." He leans back in the chair and I shake my head. "They could kill me. The heads of Rome. They could hang me." I look down at the map. "They would make excuses and say that I had descended from god and became pagan."

He watches me. "But have you not?" He crosses his arms and I shake my head slightly. "I don't know." I finally admit to someone. "I see these things and I don't know what to make of them." I look to him and he watches me.

I clear my throat and stand. "Ivar is planning a proper vikings celebration." I nod and he furrows his brows. "What?" I tilt my head to the side. "Is something wrong with that?" I let out a soft laugh. "Yes." He stands and starts stepping to the door. "What is wrong with it?" I watch him. "Trust me. You don't want it." He steps out and I let out a breath.

I shake my head and step to my room, sitting on the bed, reading the book.

Hours pass as I am awoken from my sleep that I hadn't known I'd fallen into. I look up to see servants with a dress in their hands. "Ivar gave this to us miss. We couldn't understand him." I rub my eyes and hum softly. "What is it?" I stand and look at it.

"A white night gown of sorts." She speaks and starts helping me from my dress, leading me to the bath. They help wash me down and wash my hair, braiding it in several braids. I raise from the bath and change into the cloth gown. I tilt my head to the side and furrow my brows.

I can hear the music playing and playful screams from my window. I walk down and to the courtyard where tents are set up and people drink. Naked bodies run by chasing one another. I part my lips and look to Ivar whom has his shirt off, sitting down with a group of men.

Bjorn steps from a tent and looks to me. "This is a ritual almost." He speaks to me. "Women and men make love to one another." He gestures around and I look around as he does. Now finally being able to see what's going on, there is several bodies moving together.

I feel my cheeks heat up and I look away from them. "I'm going to get a drink." I speak and step away from him, stepping to the ale. I grab a cup and dunk it in. I take a sip from it and look up as other men step around the barrel full of ale.

I clear my throat as they watch me. I hear steps behind me with an arm lacing around me. "Move along. She is not to be messed with." Ivar says and looks to me as they step away. "We normally do sacrifices along with these." He speaks and moves his arm. "You wore it I see." He gestures to the night gown and I nod. "Yes. But now I see what it's for." I look around and then back at him. "Come. I want you to try something." He starts stepping and I move with him.

He grabs a small bag and opens it to reveal mushrooms. None I've ever seen before. He takes some and puts it to his lips, eating them. I furrow my brows and he holds them up to my lips. "Eat." I part my lips and take them into my mouth.

He runs his thumb against my lip as I chew and swallow. I sip from my ale and watch him for a moment. "Come." He starts walking and I notice the tattoo that covers his back, as he sits down on a chair. I sit down beside him and watch the fire as people dance around us. I look around as everything is slowing. I smile brightly as I feel giddy inside. Almost godly.

I look to Ivar who laughs at the way I am looking. I place my hand on his shoulder and he moves his hand onto mine. I laugh and look to the fire again. It's like I am the fire. It's like I'm one with the fire. I stand and look to Ivar. "I need to dance!" I speak and he smiles, leaning back in his chair. I move and start dancing to the music. It's like it's slowing down. I move my hands up my body as I twirl.

I start moving in a circle around the fire and infront of Ivar. I stop and laugh, stepping over to him. I feel a longing to be touched. Or something.

Ivar looked good. Every good. He looks up to me as he rests his chin upon his hand. I lean down and press my lips against his, holding the back of his head. He pulls me into his lap and grips my thigh, moving his lips to my neck. I hold the back of his head with one hand and the other resting on his shoulder, as I peer through my eyelashes to see Bjorn, leaning against a pillar. He watches us and then watches me.

I part my lips as he continues and he moves his hand up my thigh. I look to him and grip his jaw to look at me. He grins maliciously and watches me. I kiss his lips then stand. I lean into his ear and bite it softly. "Don't follow me." I stand and move away from him. He's flustered. I step away from the party and look around. Everyone running by whilst giggling.

I step out of the doors and to the ocean, feeling my feet touch the cold sand. I close my eyes and step to the water, a smile on my face. I step into it and float on my back. The white cloth now soaked. I stand in the water and sink in, letting the braids become wet.

I look to the shore to see Bjorn stood there with his arms crossed. "I feel amazing." I call out and he shakes his head. "Come out of the water. You'll drown." He says and I look to him. "Come get me." I laugh and he clenches his jaw. He pulls his shirt from himself as well as his boots. He steps in after me and I splash him. He goes to grab me and puts me over his shoulder. I kick slightly and laugh. "Bjorn.. let me go!" He lets go and sits down on the sand. I look at him and then sit down. "Why are you not having fun?" I lean back on my hands and he looks to my body.

"Why are you not?" He speaks back to me and I let out a soft laugh. "If Ivar was able. I would." I look to the stars and then back to Bjorn.

He nods and I look at him for a moment, moving to his lap. The mushrooms are making me feel every emotion.

He looks up at me and furrows his brows. "My brother will be furious. He did this for you." I stand and look down at him. "You're right."

I starts stepping back and look as Ivar is in the same spot. I look at him as I start stepping to the entrance of the castle. I grin at him and open the door. He stands immediately and takes it as a sign to follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 34.9K 84
Vikings imagines from season 1-4, mostly imagines with the sons of Ragnar. *Under edit* [book 1 of 2] highest rank in Fanfiction #223 ivarhoegh © 2017
185K 3.1K 200
First list of parchments publishing the Ragnarssons' reactions to situations proposed by you guys! Requests are open for more on my ask box at Tumblr...
81.3K 1.5K 38
A queen without a heart and a cripple without humanity. Lilith and Ivar fall in love deeply, a beautiful future is just in front of them. But will th...
59.1K 1.9K 24
After Ivar lost the battle for Kattegat, he found himself roaming around kingdom of Kieavan Rus where he meets a beautiful, but mysterious princess o...