Jace Wayland Imagines

De bonniebird

Shadowhunters: Jace Wayland; This book is for Freeform's Jace Wayland . All of my Imagines, prompts, oneshots... Mais

Introduction
The Plan
Prompt
Jace
Prompt
Killer
Baby?
Prompt
The little wolf who cried
The little wolf who cried (Part Two)
Tink
Ew, Jace has feelings
Sign Language
Defender
Almost
Maybe I Like You
Mundane Love
Just Another Shadowhunter
You Heard Angel
To Love Is To Destroy
The Priceless Mundane
Magnus' Witchlet (Part One)
Magnus' Witchlet
Jealous
Twins
Hidden feelings
My Sister Is Not For Lovin Wayland
fake sister
Set up
Set up (Part Two)
Your fault
Untitled Part 31
Magnus' Witchlet (Part Three)
My Sister's Not For Lovin, Wayland (Part Two)
The argument
My Sister's Not For Loving, Wayland (Part Three)
My Sister's Not For Lovin, Wayland (Part Four)
The bad mission
Prompt
Not him
Envious
Weird Cult
Halloween Prompt ~ 2019
Christmas Prompt ~ 2019
Christmas prompt ~ 2019
One Night
Prompt
One Night (Part Two)
Prompt
Prompt

Christmas Prompt ~ 2019

1.3K 58 0
De bonniebird

"We can do this guys. No one dies tonight." You said hopefully as Jace finally found the demon again. Originally he'd planned on dealing with it two weeks early but you had messed up. Hoping to make up for it you focused solely on finding the demon and now you, and everyone else this time, just to be sure.

"Cheery Christmas eve thought." Izzy muttered to Alec. It didn't take long for the group to deal with the demon. You tried to talk to Jace but he just kept shooting you glares. Deciding to leave it for a few hours you went back to your room and fetched the present you'd picked out for Jace.

Slowly making your way to his room, you knocked and let yourself in. "Jace?" You asked when you spotted him lay on his sofa, a pillow over his head. He groaned when he heard it was you and flopped the pillow down.

"What do you want?" He asked as he looked at you.

"I figured you might like you Christmas gift early. When he didn't reach out for it, choosing to glare at you instead, you awkwardly put the gift on the table next to him. "I fixed it, after it got broke dealing with the demon the first time."

He opened the box to find the blades he'd shattered helping you fixed. Elegant runes covered the cracks like tiny stitches on a cut. Only you could make something so daintily beautiful to turn his broken weapons into something ornate.

"Thank you." He said as he looked at them, playing with one in his hand.

"Sorry, I know you were upset about me breaking them." You mumbled. He frowned. He'd been upset you almost got hurt, that he hadn't spotted it quickly enough. In one movement he dropped the blade back in the box with a gentle thunk, reached over to grasp the back of your head and pulled you into a kiss.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

965 9 14
Emily Lightmen , a self-trained shadowhunter, comes to New York looking for vengeance. Jace, Izzy and Alec could be the people who can help her do it...
110K 2.4K 35
A bold young woman, Reader who doesn't have the will to care about consequences and is all over the place, takes a liking in Mr. everything has to be...
5.7K 585 36
Alec is the heir to a billion-dollar company, but there is strings attached. To become the CEO he has to hide everything about him that doesn't fit t...
62.4K 3.8K 90
An AU Malec Love Story. Magnus has had to force himself to be someone he isn't. Stripping himself of his personality, sexuality and appearance. After...