Yours

By yoursnovel

Andrew is fresh out of university. He has a reasonable education and a reasonable degree to show for it. With... More

September 27th
September 28th
September 29th
September 30th
October 1st
October 2nd
October 3rd
October 4th
October 5th
October 6th
October 7th
October 8th
October 9th
October 10th
October 11th
October 12th
October 13th
October 14th
October 15th
October 16th
October 17th
October 18th
October 19th
October 20th
October 21st
October 22nd
October 23rd
October 24th
October 25th
October 26th
October 27th
October 28th
October 29th
October 30th
October 31st
November 1st
November 2nd
November 3rd
November 4th
November 5th
November 6th
November 7th
November 8th
November 10th
November 11th
November 12th
November 13th
November 14th
November 15th
November 16th
November 17th
November 18th
November 19th
November 20th
November 21st
November 22nd
November 23rd
November 24th
November 25th
November 26th
November 27th
November 28th
November 29th
November 30th
December 1st
December 2nd
December 3rd
December 4th
December 5th
December 6th
December 7th
December 8th
December 9th
December 10th
December 11th
December 12th
December 13th
December 14th
December 15th
December 16th
December 17th
December 18th
December 19th
December 20th
December 21st
December 22nd
December 23rd
December 24th
December 25th
December 27th
December 28th
December 29th
December 30th
December 31st
January 1st
January 2nd
January 3rd
January 4th
January 5th
January 6th
January 7th
January 8th
January 9th
January 10th
January 11th
January 12th
January 13th
January 14th
January 17th
January 18th
January 19th
January 20th
January 21st
January 22nd
January 23rd
January 24th
January 25th
January 26th
January 27th
January 28th
January 29th
January 30th
January 31st
February 1st
February 2nd
February 3rd
February 4th
February 5th
February 6th
February 7th
February 8th
February 9th
February 10th
February 11th
February 12th
February 13th
December 26th

November 9th

15 0 0
By yoursnovel

Dear Sophia,

I love you. I think one of the things I love most about you is how different you are to everyone else. You don’t try to be different like you see sometimes when people cover themselves in tattoos and weird haircuts and stuff and end up not even looking human. You’re just naturally unique and special.

I can’t really deal with Starbucks when it’s really busy. I don’t like it. I don’t like the noise and the air goes funny and I find it difficult to breathe. The plus side of it being busy is that the queue might be bigger so I get to spend a bit more time with you. I’ve noticed when people are queuing on their own they pull out their phone to have something to do. The odds of them having just got a message at that exact moment seem very slim to me. I think people just don’t like to feel like they’re on their own so they want to fiddle with something to convince themselves they’re not just waiting around. Or maybe people don’t want to look like they’re on their own so they check their phone as if they’re waiting for whoever is meant to be meeting them to call. I don’t know why people feel the need to act like that in public though. It’s not as if anyone is watching them and taking notes on every little thing they do. They should just relax a bit I think. Everyone would be a lot calmer if they relaxed about things like that.

You don’t do silly things like that. You don’t need to pretend or keep yourself busy with some mindless thing. When you were at the back of the queue today I saw you pull out your book to read. You were the only person in that queue who was reading a book. I bet nobody else had even thought of that. No wonder everyone seems so stupid these days. A book is a really good idea if you have to wait around. It’ll stop guys coming up to you and trying to talk to you and bothering you.

When you got nearer the front I could see you a bit better. I realised I’d seen the cover of that book before. I think they have it in Tesco. I think it’s called the Rose of Tralis. Something like that anyway.

I couldn’t see who the author was but the title of a book should be enough to track it down I’m sure. If it’s the book I think it is then I think it’s really popular at the moment. I’ll have a look in Tesco tomorrow to see if it’s the same book. I should really have gone in today. I hope they’re not sold out. It’s obviously a really good book if you like it. When I saw it in Tesco before I figured it was one of those pointless sappy books that middle aged women buy because some stupid magazine told them it’s really romantic or something. This must be different though because you’re reading it. I know you wouldn’t put up with any old rubbish like lots of people do.

I bet you read a lot. You have this look of intelligence about you. You don’t look like a snob though. I trust your opinion on things like this. I hope you’re enjoying it. You must be to be carrying it around with you like that. People could learn a lot from you.

I love you.

Yours,

Andrew

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 420 69
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
157K 229 6
for my girls, reach an all time high orgasm
139K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
273K 19.4K 146
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...