Under The Full Moon {Teen Wol...

By PrincessOfNerds

Scott McCall was an ordinary boy who was falling for an ordinary girl. Right? Wrong. Turns out both sides... More

New Girl
Baby Photos
He's Not My Type
Date
Flickering Porch Lights
Daydreams
Mine
Study Date
I Like You
Jealous
Makeover
Popcorn
Ice Cream
Full Moon
Who's Afraid
Howling
Claws
Pain
Please
Perfect
What Happened
Derek
Great Nephew
Double Date
Better
Bowling
Forbidden
Trust
Hunters
I'll Protect You
What's Happening
Alpha
I Trust You
I'm Sorry
Knives
Miles
Stop
Cotton Candy
Hot Chocolate
Brownies
Air
Ok
Train
Hi
Hollow
Last Minute
Alpha Twins
Aiden
Jacket
Deep Breath
Clouds
Flirting
Lock
Fun
Not Here
Cool
Last Time
Tacos
Secret
Great
Lose Something
Light
Goodnight
Motorcycle
Everything
Anything
Omelet
Sprinklers
Pencil
Cupcakes
Balance
Arguing
He Did
Breakfast
Happy
Stay
Batter
Hungry
Lovesick
Nice
Tomorrow
Deal
Story Time
Pack
I Hope So
One Day
Moment
Be Nice
Right
Sleep
Sweet Dreams
Hang Out
Limp
Name
Getaway
Lecture
Jeep
Go
Sword
Fifty
Trust
Green Eyes
Later
Help
Game
Love
Important
Bored
Control
Die
Break
Rushed Decision
Math
Birthday
Code
Party
Keyword
Mute
Number
Argent
Berserkers
Beautiful
Cheesy
Music
Sleep
Not Yet
Toy
Fireworks
Forgive
Tree
Think
Satomi
Presents
Movie
Christmas
Dad
New Year's Eve
Happy New Year
Ariel
Cure
Arrow
Monday
Smile
Good
Howl
Trap
Heartbeat
You
Power
Alive
Really
Quarantine
Vault
Don't
I Don't Know
Jar
Fault
Wall
Assassin
Call
Over
Nightmare
Warning
Monster
Meal
Greys
Ashes
Human
Research
Owe
Silver
Claws
Sophie
Give Up
Bad
Help
Protect
Lydia
No
Together
Eyes
Rome
Control
Tattoo
Party
Supernatural

Tape

628 16 2
By PrincessOfNerds

Laila's POV

I jumped as I woke up to the feeling of lips pressing to my forehead. I tiredly looked up at Isaac as he straightened back up, scooping up a bit of cereal from the bowl in his hands.

"Morning."

"What're you doing here?" I mumbled, my head dropping onto the pillow as my gaze moved to Lydia, who seemed to be struggling to stay asleep with the new noises.

"I came over to check on you guys. And I wanted to see you. Mary let me in."

"You wanted to see me?" I parroted, sitting up in the bed as a sleepy smile spread across my lips.

"Of course I did."

"Stop. It's too early for your couple nonsense." Lydia groaned, ducking her head under a pillow.

"It's actually noon." Isaac informed around another bite of food, nodding to the clock on my nightstand.

"Do I need to remind you about last night's events or can I trust you to put two and two together?"

"I don't care how long you sleep, it's just that you're in my spot."

"Deal with it."

I laughed, scooting further up on the bed and patting the area in front of me. He sat down, pressing another kiss to the top of my head when I leaned forward to rest it against his shoulder.

"I can feel you two being corny over there. Stop it."

I grinned, shifting over to hug her as she continued grumbling her complaints.

"By the way guys, breakfast is ready." Mary called as she walked by the door.

"Oh thank God." Lydia raced for the door, sending us a glare over her shoulder. "If I had to spend one more second with you two, I would've gone crazy."

"We've barely said anything to each other!" I pointed out, giggling at her grumpiness.

"You people make me sick." She turned and stormed out of the room, probably going downstairs to eat.

"She's just tired." I explained as Isaac only rolled his eyes, taking another bite. "On the plus side, you get your spot back for the next twenty minutes."

At that, he immediately sprawled out on the side of my bed Lydia had been sleeping on, a happy sigh escaping him.

"Finally." he breathed, closing his eyes as he stretched his arms out.

"You two are so dramatic." I laughed, shaking my head.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

I grabbed his free hand, pulling it towards me as my other hand began playing with his fingers. I smiled down at our hands before leaning down to press a kiss to his lips.

"What was that for?"

"I'm just happy you're here."

He smiled, his hand letting go of mine to reach up and ruffle my hair. I shifted over to lay next to him, my head once again finding his shoulder as his hand continued playing with my hair.

"What're we gonna do about Meredith?" I whispered, still confused about the new information.

"I don't know. I talked to Sophie the other night though, she's willing to teach you some basic self-defense. If you want to. You can always decide not to, in fact, I'd prefer it if you didn't fight."

"I don't like the idea of hurting someone."

"I don't like the idea of someone hurting you."

I had to smile at that, my fingers drawing shapes into his shirt. "I'll do it. It'd be good to know, at least. I just hope I never have to use it."

"Me too."

Sophie's POV

"Hey. Wake up." a voice said as something shook my shoulder.

I opened my eyes, blinking them a few times to focus as I looked up at Melissa. I moved my gaze to Scott, lifting my head off of his shoulder.

"Have you two been here all night?" she asked, sending me a small smile.

I only nodded my head, still trying to wake up. I felt Scott shift in the uncomfortable chair, his eyes flickering open at the sound of us talking.

Once he'd spotted his mother, he jumped onto his feet, wide awake. "How's Stiles?"

"He has a concussion. We're not letting him leave until we can run a few tests so you two might as well go home."

"Can we at least see him?"

"I'll give you five minutes."

"Thank you." He reached down to grab my hand, pulling me out of the seat.

We walked into the small room to see Stiles sitting up on the bed, dressed and ready to go. Erica was still asleep in the chair next to the bed, leaned forward to rest against the mattress, with Stiles's jacket over her shoulders.

"Hey." Stiles greeted, looking over at us, although his hair continued to run through her hair.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" Scott questioned, his fingers tightening around mine.

"I'm fine. I'm just waiting for them to let me out of here."

"My mom said you might have a concussion."

"I don't think so. I feel fine."

"Do you want us to wait for you to get out?"

"No, no, you guys can go home."

"Alright, call me when you get out and let Erica drive you home."

We turned to walk back out when he called us back.

"Wait, can I ask you guys for a favor? Can you get me a tape player?"

"A tape player?"

"Yeah."

"Um, sure, I'll go see if I can find one."

"I'll wait here." I muttered, letting go of his hand.

He shot me a confused look before leaving the room, shutting the door behind him.

"What'd you find?" I turned back to Stiles, walking over to stand in front of him.

"I don't know yet. He played this tape before he tried to kill Lydia, it's of her grandmother."

He pulled a small cassette tape out of the pocket of his jacket, being careful not to wake Erica up. He handed it to me, pressing his lips together.

"You sure you don't want us to stay, at least until you figure this out? We can help." I offered, looking down at the tape.

"No, you guys should get some rest. I heard you slept out on those awful chairs."

I smiled, setting the tape back down on the bed. We fell into a silence, the only sounds being our breathing and the clock ticking.

I hesitated before throwing my arms around him in a hug, letting my eyes shut. I felt him pause before his arms slowly wrapped around me.

"I'm glad you're ok. I'm sorry we weren't there." I whispered, resting my head against his shoulder.

"Hey, it's not your fault. I was the one that told you two to stay home. And I'm fine, I mean it."

"You could've been killed, you and Lydia. I'm sorry."

"No, it was dumb. I should've known going in there alone was a bad idea."

"You didn't know."

"And neither did you."

The door opened before I could respond, my eyes meeting Scott's as a small smile spread across his face.

"Did you find it?" Stiles asked as I pulled away, stepping back.

"No, I couldn't find anything." Scott frowned, his hand reaching out to rest on my back.

"It's fine, I'm sure I have something at home. I'll call you guys if I find anything on here."

"Yeah, we should probably get going, Soph. Take it easy and I meant it, let Erica drive."

Author's Note:

Some Lilaac and Stiles found a tape! What do you think will happen next?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEE!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.9K 35
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
794K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
111K 3.3K 26
a paige bueckers story.
960K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...