TROUBLE © 2019 |Editing|

By yorokobiaaii

Welcome to Kantaphat University. 😎 More

Hunter's Moon.
2. New Moon
3: BLUE MOON.|edited|
4: "FOOL" MOON. |edited|
5: BLOOD MOON. |edited|
6: SOTUS. |edited|
7: CRAZY MOON. |edited|
8: Piece of Cake |edited|
9: The Sweet Ride. |edited|
10: Red Moon |edited|
"The Ghost?"
12: Book of the Damned. |edited|
13: Fate. |edited|
14: Asclopius. |edited|
15: The Moon. |edited|
NOTE
17: PhaForth |edited|
18: The Gang |edited|
Chapter II |edited|
1. Mate |edited|
2. Cozy |edited|
🎉Happy Birthday Khun Ying 👑🎊
3. ForthBeam |edited|
4. Reap what you Sow |edited|
5. Distance |edited|
6. Restart
7. Trouble
8. Surrender
9. The Biggest Fan
10. Dreams and Reality
11. Reason's & Doubt
12. Yes or No?
13. Sky burning Stars.
EXTRA.
EXTRA II
14. M.U
15. The Admirer
16. Wonders of the Moon
EXTRA III
EXTRA IV
17. Follow your Heart.
EXTRA (fin)
18. Conflicted Heart
19. Conflicted Heart
20. Dearest Moon
21. The Chosen Moon
22. T.Y
23. The Keeper
24. Closer
~Mr. Red~
Extra: Restless Heart.
6 Moons (Extra)
1. Yearning for your Love
2. Heart of the Matter.
3. Lam's Place
4. Lam's Place II
5. Barricade
6. Giving up on you

7. Dumbass

2K 75 7
By yorokobiaaii

A/N: alriiiight!! Time to close this chapter na 🤣 ack! Thank youuuu guys!

Flashback: (after the graduation ceremony.)

🎶 With all the years behind me spent pretending.

I didn't need someone like you around. 🎶

It makes it even harder
to imagine.. 🎶

The life I'd be livin', if I hadn't found.. 🎶

Someone to hold me,
The way that you do.. 🎶

Someone who needs me,
The way I need you.. 🎶

Someone to show me,
A way that is true.. 🎶

Someone to Love me....
The way that I Love you.🎶

"Whooo!! I love you Ai'Forth!!"
"Mary me, Forth!!"

It's fluttering to hear those kinds of stuffs , right? Only if those things would come out from those beautiful red lips again,. Not from a bunch of dudes, dancing in the middle of the gymnasium, swinging their bodies like an awful macho dancer.

Oh well, those idiots are his seniors after all.

He's singing a beautiful love song, that's why he don't understand why his Seniors are now dancing like doing Macarena.

Forth, "Ehem! Uhm, thank you so much guys for attending the after party tonight and, also, Iwould like to thank all of our professors for the support, guidance and strength that they gave to us, not just to us, graduate students but also, to all engineering students in this faculty, especially the freshmen. and also, to all of our Seniors who are here to support us as well, thank you so much P'. It's an honor to become one of the Handsome Headhazer. (Wink~) and, oh by the way, to those who are asking about my Gear. Well, I'm pretty sure, almost everyone of you is aware of my beloved's existence. But to those who are not, I'd like to get off the stage to kiss him infront of you, but if I do, that doctor is soo gonna kill me, and I want to live longer, so, No can't do, I'm sorry. But don't worry, cause my heart is Happy and Healthy. That's all! Enjoy everyone!!"

(End of flashback!)

"YOU BASTARD!!"

And that's what Forth & Beam heard before they storm in that room where Lam and Park was having their Argument.

But when they get there, they're so dumbfounded! Since, the idiot pair is just sitting on the couch, smirking and laughing their ass when they saw the panic on their former head hazer's face.

Forth, "What the hell is the meaning of this?!!" Cause forth really don't understand what's happening to his friends.

Park, "Nah, Forth! It means that your an IDIOT! tch!" Says Park who's fond of pinching the nose of his beloved partner, infront of them.

Beam, "Wi~ wait a sec, Ai'Park! We thought that you guys are fighting! That's why we ran as fast as we can to.."

Lam, "What, Beam? To stop us? Hahaha oh come on! Yeah yeah, things are not easy between Park and I, but I can assure that if we fight.. after glaring at each other for effing 30 minutes, that's when we're going to punch each other's faces until one of us admitted our own sins."

Park, "Sorry to say this Beam, but Lam and I are not sadistic bastards like you two., Torturing yourselves with emotions and cowardness.. " while trying to stop his partner's hand which is now crawling it's way to Lam's inner thigh.

Beam, "Does it mean, all this time, you're just messing with us?!! That you made us believed that you guys are really planning to file a divorce and.."

Forth, "WHAT?!!" Oh well, Forth doesn't really have an idea about the whole thing, so, we can't blame him if he's shocked, right? Pfft!

Park, "Look, Forth! I know that you care so much about us, especially Lam. And we really feel the same way about you bro. That's why, when you left the country with an expression like, there's a guillotine waiting for you once you arrived to U.S. we decided to help you." Then Park explained how they pulled off their Plan. From the separation, to Lam packing his stuffs, leaving the condo unit where he lives with Park. And helping Beam to move in close to their unit, to "creat more drama" says Lam.

Lam, "Ai'Beam already proposed to you years ago, but because Ai'Beam was so busy with his work, and you need to leave the country for that crazy convention with Nong Ming and Nong Yo. You started to feel insecure, so , for your own satisfaction, you decided to proposed to beam.."

Park, "Yep, Lam's right! That's why when Beam turned you down, you started to feel like he doesn't love you anymore and would likely to leave you for good."

Lam, "Which is so irritating. Cause, Ai'Beam really did it! As in! For real! And I thought he's smarter than that! Argh! Just be honest, you two!"

And again, Forth and Beam are dumbfounded because of what Lam and Park says.

Forth, "Fuxk you guys!"

Park, "No, Forth! Fuck you!" He retorted, "you don't know what I went through when Lam left me for that crazy idea of his, just because he can't stand to see you, feeling so down and lonely.."

Lam, "So, what's your plan now? Beam? Forth?" And forth doesn't really have the guts to answer that question, since he already decided to set Ai' Beam free..

While Beam...

When Forth was about to tell them that they already broke up, he took the courage and step in and asked them if they can leave them alone, in that room..

Beam, "I just need a couple of minutes, please? " And somehow, Park and Lam was quite surprised cause it's the first time they saw Beam Baramee plead to them like that..

Park, "Oh... Okay, nah! Don't worry, take your time.. we're just gonna wait for you guys downstairs, alright?"

Beam, "Yeah, yeah... Sure.. thanks Park.."

And now it's time to face his fears and end this anxiety.

Forth, "Beam? What is it?"

Beam, "Forth.."

Forth, "Yes?" And god knows how nervous he was when forth asked that question!! It was just a simple YES!!!

Beam, "Do you still love me? YES or NO?"

and yup! The guy infront of him was shocked.

Forth, "Wha... But.. beam? I .. I thought.."

Beam, "YES or NO?"

Forth, "But Beam..."

And now he's getting impatient cause the guy who used to chased after him , can't even answer a simple kind of QUESTION!!

Beam, "DAMN IT JATURAPOOM! is that really hard for you to answer that? You used to tell me,  I love you, I love you , I love you sooo much when we were just hanging out, and now!! Shit! Fine! So it's a NO then? Alright! At least now I can finally move on. SO, Have good day or good life.. whatsoever!! Good Bye!!"

And again, Forth was dumbfounded because of beam's sudden ranting!! He doesn't even understand why he's asking him if he still loves him.? To think that it was beam who did the first move to get away from him..

But..

But one thing is for sure ..

Forth, "HOY BARAMEE!! COME BACK HERE, YOU!" he grabbed his arm before Beam could open the door and leave him, Again. "Damn it! What the fuck is wrong with you?!! Don't just make that damn decision by yourself!!!"

Beam, "BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN ANSWER THAT DAMN QUESTION!!"

Forth, "OF COURSE!! YOU TOOK ME BY SURPRISE!! YOU FOOL!!"

and the two idiots who are listening to their conversation downstairs suddenly cringe because of the impact of Forth's strong Voice!

Park, "Goodness!! Is he planning to act like a hazer infront of beam?"

Lam, "Shut up Park!"
Park, "Ssshhh!!!"
Lam, "Sssshhhhhh!!"

While Beam was thinking of the reason why he's rushing things..
"If you're gonna break my heart, then do it right away.. I don't want to deal with it anymore! I've never been this crazy my whole life, everything turns weird when I fell in love with you.."

Forth, "Beam..?" But beam is just staring at him. Still, preoccupied with his thoughts.. "beam? Tsk! Hey Beam.. don't cry.. " then he wipe those tears.. "you silly, why are you crying, hmm? "

And that's when Beam realized that forth was already standing so close to him, wiping his tears, and it annoys him cause he doesn't know what makes him cry that much..

Beam, "Shut up! Stupid Jaturapoom! I'm not crying!!" And then he literally sob after that..

Forth, "Hehe! I see, so if you're not crying, then what is this? You're leaking like an old faucet, or what?"

Beam, "Shut up!! Shut up! Shut up!! Bastard!!" While he's punching him so hard, to make him feel all those feelings that he has deep within..

Forth, "Ssshhh... Shhh... I'm sorry, babe.. this is all my fault.. I'm sorry.." then Forth took the opportunity to hug him so tight..

Beam, "I hate you, Forth!! I hate you.."
Says beam, while he's crying on his shoulder.

Forth, "Sshh... Sssshhh... I know, I know love... And I..." Then Forth cupped his face and stare at him, deeply, showing him how he loves him and how much he care.. and  swear that no one can ever take his place.. "I love you, Beam.. I still do.."

But then, Beam tried to push him away and said.. "No, that's a lie! You told me earlier that you found another! You just want to make fun of me..."

Forth, "Beam!! Beam! Beam please listen~ please~!! Please babe, look at me.. look at me, Beam? It's me! It's still the same old Forth who chased after you, who fall head over heels in love with you, the same Forth who swore to make you happy and.. didn't I tell you that I won't ever let you go?"

Beam, "But...."

Forth, "Beam? Why do you think I'm here?" Then beam tried to stop himself from sobbing that much again cause he'd like to make sure if Forth is telling him the truth..
"I left the project, and come back here cause I want you back! I want you more than anything else.. and I can't go on living without you, Beam. Baby, please.. I'm gonna die.. I'm gonna die if you leave me.."

Beam, "Forth.." although he's really trying, still, can't stop the tears falling shamelessly from his eyes.. "I'm.. I'm.. sorry.. I'm so sorry... " Then Beam hugged him so tight.. "I'm sorry if I'm nasty, I'm sorry if I'm cold, if I'm rude, if I'm stupid, if I'm a coward and you're still the one taking the initiative to fight for me, for what you feel, for your love.. while I'm still like that immature bastard who keeps on running away from you.. I'm so sorry forth.. I'm really sorry.."

And those words, although forth doesn't really understand what he's saying cause beam was crying so hard while he's saying sorry to him, still, that's more than enough for him to realize that.. Beam still loves him, very much..

And the only thing that he was able to do after that confession was to whisper to him how much he loves his beam.. and vice versa..

Beam, "I love you forth.. I really do.."

Forth, "Tsk! To think that you need to cry this much first before you can tell me how much you love me huh?"

Beam, "Aiiiish!!! Shut up! You!!!" And beam was really planning to punch the guy on his effing handsome face but forth grabbed him and kissed him..

Forth, "The first kiss after few months of waiting huh?" And Forth swear to God that he saw how Beam changed after that..

Beam, "Forth.. I want you.." and that damn sexy voice of Beam sent a thousand volts in his body.

Forth, "Beam.. I..." He was about to take him to bed, when suddenly..

Park, "HOY BASTARDS!! WHY IS IT SO SILENT IN THERE HUH? You guys are done Lashing out at each other?!!! Huh?!!"

Lam, " I swear I heard Beam ! And he's moaning!!"

Park, "What the?!! HOY!!! FUCK YOU FORTH! Don't fuck in our ROOM!!"

Forth, "GODDAMN YOU, PARK! SHUT UP!!" But Park didn't stop annoying them and continue banging the door.. until..

Forth, "FUCK!" The door flew open and then Forth and beam stormed out of the room. "We're not fucking around, damn it!!"

And Lam swore that he saw Beam glaring at Park so he tried to calm down his man before the idiots started to fight.

Lam, "Oi! If you're planning to do your , Man. Go back to that room, will you?! Oh and make sure that your gonna throw the sheets to the laundry tomorrow morning, alright? I don't want to hear another ranting from Mom once she saw those stains again.. argh!! Those memories still creeps me out!!"

Then Beam asked forth if what Lam was talking about, and he laughed so hard after that.

And well, to commemorate this special day, which is actually the same day when Beam begged his Forth to do him, well, of course, he did the same thing, only, this time.. he doesn't need to beg him to do it..

And forth didn't think twice to do it..

Cause he loves him..

And he will make love to his Beam, over and over again.

Beam, "You know, Forth? When I asked you earlier about that guy, actually I'm trying to give you a hint, that I'd really like to tell you earlier that I'm still interested with you.. that I'm still waiting for you to come back to me.."

Forth, "Really? And I thought that you're making sure I'll be happy after dumping me for good.."

Beam, "Aish! Then Beam pinched his beloved's cheeks down there .. "you're so dumb! Do you know that?"

Forth, "hmm?" Says forth while he's ramming his meat inside of his beam, once again.. "well of course, I know.. cause I'm a dumbass when it comes to you, Beam.."

Beam, "Argh! Really?!! Sigh~ guess I'll need to be more honest with you, huh?"

Forth, "Yes baby.. alright, now tell me, what do you want?"

Then Beam playfully bit his lip and said..

Do me, Forth Jaturapoom.

Forth, "With pleasure, my Beam."

And those dumbass make love, under the same moonlight..

While Park and Lam are now holding hands, and peacefully sleeping on their bed, together.

Everything turns back to normal, says Arthit and then asked his husband If he would like to watch a movie with him? While the other seniors are getting ready to leave. Phana and Kit are busy sweet talking to their respective partner's, Although everything is good, still, Phana and Kit decided that they need to stay at Lam's place to have a serious talk with Forth later.

It turns out that the seniors are actually part of Lam's plan. They are worried about Forth and as much as possible, they want Forthbeam to stay together, since.. like what M' said, no one can tame that beast aside from Beam. And because of that, all of them agreed to help them out.

And then ForthBeam live.. well, there's really no such thing as happily ever after, but Forth will make sure that they're gonna spend the rest of their lives, together.

The End.

A/N: thank you for all the comments and complains guys! Those things gave me wit and strength to close this book without any of you Lashing out at me because I didn't give them a happy ending!! I mean, oh come on! I'm a huge Forthbeam fan as well, you know that riiiiight?!!🤣🤣 oh and Thank you for being so patient with me. I know it took so loooong before I dropped my pen and stop being so talkative but I'd like to tell you my dear readers that you meant so much to meeeeeee!!! Thank you so much!!! Mwah! This is Jochan, signing off.

P:S. See you on "Brothers", Bish!! 🤣🤣🤣

Completed: 9/22/2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 12.5K 40
Beam falls for Forth on the first day of college. But the growing closeness between Forth and Phana leaves Beam agitated and confused.
9.1K 551 10
"Boy you got me hooked onto something.. who could say they saw us comming ... tell me , Do you feel the love ?" ................. Completed ( 20.09...
68K 4.2K 32
Its Forth as a music freak and Beam as a photography nerd
115K 5K 23
Beam hurt by his mother. He hurt every woman whose confess to him. Only one night stand then he throw all of them like trash, like his mother done it...