It's Strange Love 🌷 afi MAJO...

By just_ravenx

"I didn't mean to fall for you." Falling inlove is hard, falling inlove with your best friends sister? A lot... More

Editors Note 2021
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
MEET YOU THERE
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
Update
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
Lovelytheband
046
047
048
Youtube
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
057
058
059
060
Its Strange Life

056

872 25 6
By just_ravenx

L U K E

I stood outside at the bleachers with everything ready. My arms were shaking and my legs barely held me up.

This was the biggest thing I had ever done for ANYONE, let alone Nadia. I wanted this moment to be the best, the thing she'll tell her mom all about.

I look around me at the rose petals sprawled out on the ground along with the path of roses leading to me. There's a teddy bear and a box of dark chocolate. I know she's gonna love it, but is that because she loves it or because she loves me.

I bite my lip waiting. The sound of music starts as I hear people coming this way. I notice her when she turns the corner. She's got 2 dozen roses in her arms and there's a dozen more around me.

She smirks and shakes her head coming towards me.

A smile plays on my face as she nears.

"Hemmings." She states.

"Nadia." I smile. She looks at me and raises a brow.

"Impress me." She smirks.

"Okay, um so. Where do you start.

When I first met you, you were such an annoying little brat. You were one of Addison's first friends and you were always like family to me. Like the kind you hate though. But as we grew I realized you were so much more than just someone my sister hung out with. I always knew I wanted you to be apart of the family. That's never changed. Ever.

It's just- you're so great and I know I mess up a lot and that we started like star-crossed lovers but- But now everything's aligned. The stars are perfect and it's our time.

Make me the happiest Hemmings again, and be my girlfriend." I smile lightly.

She places her finger on her chin thinking about it.

God I knew it was too damn cheesy-

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend." She smiles. A goofy grin came to me.

"Thank god." I laugh as she embraces me into a hug. "Is it too soon to use the L word?" I ask jokingly. She punches my stomach laughing.

"Fuck off Hemmings."

"I love you too."

"I love you."

A D D I S O N

We laid on top of each other panting.

"Fuck." He laughs. A smile plays on my face.

I take his hand in mine, flipping onto my side. I lay my head on his chest closing my eyes.

"Don't go to sleep!" Ashton giggles. "That was good."

"Mhm." I bite my bottom lip. "You're gonna have to get this car cleaned." I giggle.

"What do you mean? They're memories." Ashton laughs. I feel his chest vibrate. I smile. I could stay like this for days. "So does this make us-"

"You're not asking me to be your girlfriend in the back of your stained car." I shake my head.

"Would you like me to wash it?" Ashton raises a brow. I shove his chest a bit.

"I don't want this to be like last time Ashton. All we did was fight then hookup." I pout.

"I know, I don't want it to be like that either." He squished my hand. "We can wait, maybe more of this?" He motions down. I laugh.

"Maybe abstaining is the best idea for you." I shove him. He shakes his head light as the car falls silent.

"I missed you." He says softly. His words hum through his chest as he talks. My heart felt warm as I clutched him a little harder.

"I missed you too, Ash." I smile.

We sat there again.

In silence.

Just enjoying one another's being-

"Good because if you didn't that would have been so awko-taco." Ashton giggles.

"You always ruin the moment Irwin." I laugh as he kisses my forehead.

"Sorry."

"I forgive you." I shake my head.

"Once more?" He asks as I sit up.

I roll my eyes slapping his chest.

"We're gonna miss math class."

"I know how to count, that's all I need." He smirks.

I V Y

"Kiss me!" Calum tells me.

"No!"

"KISS ME!" He whines.

"No!"

"Kiss me!" He screams like his going insane.

"No I can't believe you did that." I shake my head. "After all this time I thought I could fucking trust you." I hang my head shaking it. How could you be so stupid.

"Babe, it was one time. It's not that big of a deal-" He stares at me.

"Not that big of a deal? Am I not that big of a deal to you?" I ask mortified.

Calum rolls his eyes before sitting down on his couch. He puts his hands on the back of his neck.

"Look I'm sorry." He sighs.

"Sorry doesn't fix this." I shake my head.

"What does?" He gives me his puppy dog eyes.

"I don't know right now Cal, I'm heart broken." I whimper and pout.

"You're taking this way out of hand." He groans.

"Oh? Well I'm not the one who-"

"I get it I messed up! Get over it!" Calum stands up. He rubs his temples looking at me. "You're giving me a headache."

"Well you ARE a headache." I growl.

"Oh my god." He groans even louder.

"Well maybe you should think next time before you eat all of my damn snacks!" I cry.

"Oh my god!" Calum whines as I pout. "You're on it, aren't ya?" He asks.

"This morning," I pout grabbing a pillow.

"Fuck. I'm going out." He shakes his head grabbing his car keys and leaving me here all alone.

Well who am I to bug now?

-

I was an hour into the Harry Potter movie when I woke up to the door. I must of fall asleep.

I open my heavy eyes to see Calum in front of me on the couch.

"What?" I growl.

"Hey, claws away. I got you a gift." He smiles pulling me up. I notice the gift bag in front of him. I furrow my brows but soften my expression.

"You didn't have to do that, babe." I pout.

"Well I wanted to, so open it." Cal smirks. I smile back taking the bag and opening it. The first thing I see is some bathbombs and facemasks. Then I see a nice new candle and a bunch of my favourite snacks. I smile looking at him.

"I love you. I love you all the time. Never forget that." I smile placing my hand on his cheek.

"Well you make me feel good all the time, so I thought I should try and make you feel good now." He smiles, my heart aches.

"You make me feel good all the time too Cal." I smile.

"There's one other thing," Cal pulls a big teddy bear from behind his back. It's wear a backpack. He smiles giving me the bear. I hung it noticing there something in the bag.

"What?" I furrow my brow opening it, there's a box of Cals favourite condoms. I look up at him confused.

"I'm a man." He shrugs.

"Oh you're fucking gross." I pretend to puke running off the couch.

"What happened to the love?" Cal laughs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 2.5K 25
Clarke Griffin is your not-so-average twenty-six year old. She tries living a normal life; living alone in a small loft in New York City, working and...
38.2K 729 16
This story will continue with the story of Julie and the phantoms and this is what I think season 2 will look like. Enjoy!
827K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
5.3M 48K 141
A book full of One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer preferences and imagines from tumblr, pretty much what the title suggests. Requests open! Enjoy