Wolf Queen {1} Mikaelson or L...

By hailsnikita

After being kidnapped, Isabel Donovan a high school student is forced to endure the supernatural of her world... More

Isabel Donovan
Wolf Queen *werewolf addition*
A Few Months Ago☽0☾
The Masquerade Ball☽1☾
Important People☽2☾
The 60's dance☽3☾
The Backstory☽4☾
Knocked Out☽5☾
Stefan Makes A Deal☽6☾
Baby Wants Out☽7☾
Baby Lockwood
Messed With Momma Wolf☽8☾
Meeting The Youngest Mikaelson☽9☾
The Necklace☽10☾
Wolf Queen |2|
First Successful Hybrid☽11☾
New Me New School Year☽12☾
The Dead Returns☽13☾
Homecoming Nightmare☽14☾
Caroline's Funeral☽15☾
Invitation☽16☾
Original Trouble☽17☾
Stakes☽18☾
Figured Him Out☽19☾
Bloody Birthday☽20☾
Death of A Witch☽21☾
Alaric☽22☾
Mission Get Klaus: A Fail☽23☾
Wolf Queen |3|
Alive☽24☾
Church Attack☽25☾
Remembering the covers of Wolf Queen
He's Back☽26☾
Hunter☽27☾
Moving out☽28☾
Date With The Devil☽29☾
Kidnapped By Hybrids☽30☾
Winter Wonderland☽31☾
Feeling Hollow☽32☾
To Be Loved☽33☾
Softening Heart☽34☾
Having Hope☽35☾
Temptation To Darkness☽37☾
F.R.I.E.N.D.S☽38☾
The Last Dance☽39☾
French Girl☽40☾
Raise Your Spirits☽end☾
Aesthetics☽extra/Kats letter☾
Bonus Chapter
Little Bit About Me

Personal☽36☾

2.4K 96 219
By hailsnikita

•|•

"Good to hear you found a place to stay. Things here haven't been that easy. Though it seems things are just getting back to normal here. Sort of. Elena's not quite there, but we're working on it." Isabel looked in front Elena across the hall, crumpling up a flyer she took from the bulliten board. She felt Matt's presence before glancing at her side to see him there with his arms crossed, watching Elena. "Look, I have to go. But I will call you some other time."

"I have to go anyway." Tyler responded. "Talk to you later."

As soon as she ended the call Matt asked, "have you seen Bonnie?"

Isabel fully turned to her brother as she adjusted her bag. "Yeah, I visited her this morning. She said she was fine. But she's a little drained from everything."

"Can't really blame her."

"Yeah." Isabel turned back around to see Elena walking over to Caroline on the opposite side of the hall with the cheerleading flier. "Looks like someone will be joining the cheer competitions."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"Have you seen Elena?" Caroline asked, stopping Isabel from going back to her spot on the bleachers. "We're going on any minute now."

Isabel shook her head and pursed her lips for a moment. "The last time I saw her was when she went outside."

"And you didn't think to follow the newly turned vampire without her humanity?" Caroline asked worriedly.

"If what you said about Damon is true then I'm sure she went outside to get away from this many humans."

"You're right. Sorry." The vampire apologized. "It's just lately everything's been everywhere and this whole Elena thing is stressing me out."

"It's okay, Care. I get it." Isabel smiled but it dropped as soon as she looked over Caroline's shoulder to see Elena walking in with a blue ribbon tied around her ponytail. The girl furrowed her brows before looking back at Caroline. "Well, good news, I found Elena. Bad news, she has one of the other teams colors on."

Caroline hurriedly turned around to see Elena. "I'll handle this." Caroline muttered before stalking after the doppelgänger.

Isabel went back to her seat next to Matt and watched Caroline and Elena talk. She watched Elena give Caroline a cute sly smile while twirling her ponytail before walking away which left the blonde vampire with an uneasy look. Caroline then caught sight of the girl Elena fed on who now wore a black scarf tied around her neck. And to make it more obvious that she was forced to wear it was the fact she kept pulling at it uncomfortably.

Isabel followed Caroline's line of sight and was about ready to walk back down the bleachers to catch up with Caroline and Elena when Matt tugged on her arm.

She looked down at her brother who had a pleading look on his face. "Let her deal with this. They are vampires, you are not. They can handle her."

Isabel glanced from the two girls and Stefan -who just joined them- to Matt. "Okay, fine." She relented, sitting down.

Matt gave her a small smile as a voice over the PA system said, "Up next: Mystic Falls' very own Lady Timberwolves."

Everyone cheered, waving pom poms and holding up signs. Isabel glanced at Matt, worriedly as she saw the look in Elena's eyes as the Timberwolves all got in formation.

"Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for your very own Lady Timberwolves," the man said over the speaker though it was faded due to the crowds cheering as Caroline grew a smile on her face.

"Ready!" Caroline called out to her squad while clapping her hands.

"L-O-L. O-M-G, you're looking at Mystic Falls Varsity!" The girls chanted as they moved swiftly. "B-E-A-T, beat those Cats." The girls started to get closer. "B-E-A-T, beat those cats." Three girls, including Elena prepared to toss Caroline into the air. "B-E-A-T, beat those Cats." They chanted one last time before tossing Caroline in the air but when she came down Elena stepped back allowing Caroline to fall straight to the ground, on her back.

The crowd gasped in shock while the rest of the team rushed over to Caroline. Elena looked at Caroline, who is still on the ground, then at Stefan across the room, then finally Isabel who stood up abruptly when Caroline fell. She gave them a look just daring them to react and when none of them did, she turned around and walked away.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Caroline had asked if Isabel would go with her to the party to keep an eye on Elena. And she agreed because from what she's seen, Elena was sly and unpredictable. And if she stepped out of line Isabel was more then willing to have a go at the girl. For killing Kol and being an absolute bitch to everyone. Though Isabel knew she was only acting that way because it was humanity-less nature she couldn't help but want to take out her anger on the girl.

"I got here as soon as I could. This is insane," Caroline told Stefan as she and Isabel entered the Boarding house and looked at all the party-goers. "Oh, and I brought back up."

Stefan looked at Isabel who stood to Caroline's left and gave her a small smile. "Thanks for coming Isabel." He thanked her knowing she could have been at home with Matt and Rose. He stood up straighter from the wall he was leaning on and looked from the crowd to the two blondes. "This won't last long. They'll either drink all the booze and get bored, or, ah, Damon'll come home and kill everyone," Stefan said as the trio started to join the fray of partiers.

"Too bad you can't just compel them to leave," Isabel said. "The locals are all hyped up on vervain from the town water supply."

"Yep," Stefan said with a sigh.

"So what do we do?" Caroline asked, her eyes scanning the crowd before landing on Stefan who now held a bottle of alcohol,

"Pff, I don't know. Enjoy the party, keep Elena from butchering Grove Hills' cheerleading squad." He took a swig from a bottle of alcohol.

"Great." Isabel sighed not at all excited. She and Caroline looked through the crowd, trying to spot the brunette girl. "And where is the humanity-less brat?"

Stefan pointed in Elena's direction and smiled. "Where do you think?"

Isabel and Caroline followed his gaze to see Elena dancing on a table with another girl, bottle in hand and laughing.

"I almost forgot what that looked like," Caroline said absentmindedly.

"What?" Stefan asked confused. "Elena smiling?"

Caroline smiled. "No. Fun. I mean, look at her. Yes, this is all very bad, but doesn't she make you just want to let go?"

"Well, unfortunately, I have this little problem...When I, uh, party too hard, I end up killing people," Stefan said sounding rueful.

"Well, your sober coach is giving you the green light." Caroline stole the bottle from his hands and took a swig. "I mean, come on. You are at a kegger full of hot girls, and you're single, and you're, well, you're you."

Stefan smiled. "So, what am I supposed to do, just grab some girl, throw her over my shoulder, take her out onto the dance floor?"

"Just take your own advice. Have fun, you know? We deserve a little bit of fun." Caroline told him lightheartedly.

Stefan nodded for a moment, glancing around them. "Okay." He leaned down and hauled Caroline up and over his shoulder making the vampire laugh. Isabel grabbed the bottle of alcohol and laughed at the two.

"I didn't mean me!" The blonde shouted, giggling.

Stefan continued walking into the crowd of partiers with Caroline over his shoulder.

"Have fun you two!" Isabel shouted laughing at the two. "And I want the next dance, Stefan!" She lifted the bottle she grabbed from Caroline and took a few gulps. "Yep. Still alive."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel and Stefan danced with Caroline and actually enjoyed the night and she even got her own dance with Stefan when Caroline went to take a break and drink a little.

"Look at us having fun for once." The wolf mused.

"Don't get used to it, Izzy." Stefan smiled down at her.

"I think that's the first time you've ever called me that." Isabel half smirked up at him as they bounced a little to the beat. "You're definitely letting loose. I like it."

"Like I said. Don't get use to it."

After his sentence, she grabbed his hand and spun herself causing Stefan to grip onto her tightly, spinning her back to him and dipping her as she lifted a leg around his waist. She laughed loudly as he brought her back up.

The two had wide smiles on their faces as they just looked at each other. "Now that was fun." She pointed out, her eyes bright and lively. "Do it again."

Stefan shook his head as he glanced at the floor for a moment with an amused smile on his face. Isabel was fun. He didn't spend much time with her and now he wish he had.

"Elena, take your hand off me." Isabel and Stefan suddenly heard.

She and Stefan got out of each other arms to look over and see Elena and the sheriff from afar.

Elena's eyes vamp out briefly. "Either you have a drink, or I will."

The sheriff started reaching for her gun but Elena pinned her against a wall. Isabel watched a blonde blur push Elena away from the sheriff as she and Stefan made their way to them.

"Mom!" Caroline yelled.

"I'm fine." Liz assured her daughter with a shaken breath.

Caroline turned on Elena and growled while charging at the humanity-less vampire but Stefan quickly intervened.

"Are you sure you are okay Liz?" Isabel asked when she finally made her way over. Liz nodded smiling at the teen mom slightly.

"Caroline, calm down." Stefan warned her.

"Calm down?" Caroline asked struggling in the older vampires arms. "I'm gonna wring her skinny little neck!"

With the attention finally off her, Elena vamp-sped out of the house, leaving a cup spinning on the patio outside.

"Dammit." Isabel cursed under her breath.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"Hey you humanity-less bitch!" Isabel shouted into the air. "Come out, come out wherever you are!"

"Elena!" Caroline called out looking into the almost black forest. "Where the hell is she?"

"Elena is right where she wants to be. This is completely calculated. She drew all those people to the house, waiting for an opportunity to distract us, and now she's free." Stefan informed the two as he slowed his walking.

"I can't believe she's doing this." Caroline whined. "I mean, she hurt my mom, Stefan."

Stefan turned and looked back at the two girls. "All right, listen. You two search the woods, I'll check the road. If you see her, don't hesitate. Just snap her neck, got it?" He asked his two blonde friends.

The werewolf and the vampire nodded, agreeing.

"Okay," he said turning to walk away while Caroline and Isabel separate to cover more ground.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel heard Caroline and Elena fighting but the blonde had lost when Elena was able to get her hands around her neck.

"Elena! Knock it off!" Isabel snarled circling the vampire. Her bright vibrant blue wolf eyes shined in the dim forest glaring at the vampire. "This isn't you! Stop being an ass! You hurt her mom, you hurt her, you were jealous of your ex dancing with his friends!"

"Are you trying to make me feel bad for hurting her mom? Don't you get it? I. Don't. Care. I mean, maybe you should try to find the werewolf Queen equivalent of turning it all off," Elena snapped remembering reading up on her lineage to see what she could do and what she couldn't do. It supposedly was for if you grew to attached and it was messing with how you ruled and it gave you a clear mind. Isabel knew about it but she never thought about going anywhere near that part of her mind.

"Who knows? You might stop whining about how Tyler left his own kid and Kol's tragic run-in with a white oak stake." She smirked at the shine in Isabel's eyes at the mention of Kol. But Isabel didn't falter. She couldn't. "Added bonus: you won't have to feel guilty about all the dirty little thoughts you have about Klaus."

"Shut up." Isabel snarled baring her teeth.

"Make me." Elena retorted bringing her hand up and signaling the werewolf to come forward. Dumb move on her part considering one bite from Isabel and you're dead.

Isabel distracted her by throwing a punch with her left arm which she considered her bad arm. "You fight like a girl," Elena grinned at Isabel mockingly as she held the blondes left wrist.

"Good I don't want to fight like a guy." Isabel used her right hand to dig into Elena's stomach breaking a few ribs before using her left hand to break Elena's hand that was previously holding hers. She headbutt Elena then side kicked her right into Stefan's arms.

"L-Let..! Go of me..." Elena struggled slightly but the pain made it hard to do much.

Damon took Elena into his arms as Stefan and Isabel checked Caroline over. "I admit, under any other circumstances, this would be a major turn-on."

"No one cares." Isabel snapped at him knowing Stefan was still feeling the pain of their break up.

Stefan kneeled beside Caroline's limp body and took her body into his arms. "Get her out of here. Go." Stefan ordered his brother.

Damon took no time in speeding away leaving them there.

"If I haven't said it before I'll say it now. I hate no humanity Elena. At least human Elena couldn't turn off her emotions or do really any damage."

"Did you just insult human Elena?" Stefan asked amused as he glanced down at the only standing and awake blonde.

Her lips quirked up a bit. "Maybe..."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel had gotten a text from Matt earlier when she was at the party about something he needed to show her and before going home to Rose and Matt, she remembered she wanted to ask Klaus about the cure and Katherine that Stefan told her about. So she called Klaus, but his phone didn't even ring leading her to believe he either turned it off or it was dead. She could easily wait to ask tomorrow but she just had this pulling feeling in her stomach telling her to go.

And it is that reason that she showed up at his house.

The Donovan girl talked to Caroline earlier that day at school about the cure which Katherine apparently had. She knew Klaus didn't want that cure used on him and he would be actively trying to get to the doppelgänger and she thought maybe she could get some help from him in getting the cure to her friends so that one: he wouldn't have to worry about it being used on him if she had it, and two was that one of her friends would be free of the life they never asked for.

She knocked on the big black doors but Klaus didn't answer so she tried knocking again, getting impatient since it was chilly outside and her thin jacket did nothing to keep in the warmth.

No answer once again.

She backed up a bit while holding her phone anxiously. She pursed her lips and knocked again but this time a little louder.

No answer.

Isabel let out a groan thinking he was probably asleep. She needed to talk to him so the girl decided she was gonna wake his ass up if he was sleeping or berate him for not answering if he was awake.

"Klaus?" She called out once she opened the door. She started up towards his room she had stumbled across a while back. Some lights were still on and it was eerily silent in the home.

Isabel saw light from under the door and lightly knocked before opening the door. She didn't know what exactly she felt and she certainly couldn't figure out why her heart ached when she opened the door to his room to see him in his bed with a girl she couldn't see. Isabel sucked in a shallow breath as tears brimmed her eyes. She hurriedly slammed the door and ran as fast as her wolf speed would take her.

She knew they weren't together and she had no right to feel betrayed or feel sad because he was with someone else yet she still felt it and it hurt all the same.

"Bloody hell. Isabella!" Klaus yelled pushing the girl away.

The girl scrambled to get her clothes on while Klaus wiped his hand down his face.

He was drunk.

So was the girl.

They had one too many drinks and they felt a purely physical attraction towards one another while drunk and had either been sober they would never have gotten into bed together considering they practically despised each other when they had clear heads.

"I'm sorry. I know you're in love with her," the girl said as she clipped her bra on.

His eyes furrowed when he saw her shoulder.

Isabel ran all the way to Matt's house without stopping and once she got home she checked to see Matt sleeping on the rocking chair in Vicki's old room remodeled into Rose's nursery. She wiped at her eyes feeling happier to see them being so peaceful. She slowly walked over to the crib to see Rose curled on her left side hugging a plushie wolf.

Isabel reached in and stroked the baby's cheek lovingly which caused the baby's eyes to flutter open for a moment to see her mom before fluttering shut and wiggling a little bit before settling down.

The wolf got a blanket and placed it over her brother before going to find his stash of alcohol.

She walked to her room and sat in bed with her knees to her chest as she drank, staring at the dark nothingness in front of her. When she was just about to pass out from the exhaustion of the day and the alcohol, she grabbed her phone and dialed a number that she surprisingly missed seeing pop up.

"Uh, hey. I- I know you won't ever get this. And this is meaningless but, uh." She gulped thickly. "I miss talking to you. And I just ran into your brother and this girl and it was not a pretty sight. At all. And the whole cure situation...this is all just... messed up. I wish you didn't get yourself killed. You're so stupid! So... so stupid. They'd never had listened to you..."

She continued to drift off to sleep and eventually she did. With the phone connected to Kols that still laid in her dresser where no one could get to it.

"It's okay, Bella." A voice on the Other Side spoke softly. In her sleep, she frowned and a tear slid down her face. "Don't frown, darling. Someone could be falling in love with your smile." He stroked her cheek softly.

SURPRISE!

How many thought Isabel would end up with Klaus in his bed?

Honestly a long time ago I thought she was going to as well.

I think you can guess who was in his bed...

Now the question that remains is... Who carries Hope?

Why was Stefan and Isabel so adorable in that scene? So cute! 😊😊

And trust me. I have NO idea what is up with Kol and Isabel with their smiling. 😂 She wanted him to smile and he wants her to smile. I guess it's just their thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.3K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
1.7M 63.7K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...
121K 1.8K 18
Hayley gave birth to two little girls. Hope and Olivia Mikaelson. Hayley and Klaus had to give their children to someone to keep them safe. While Hop...