Wolf Queen {1} Mikaelson or L...

Por hailsnikita

After being kidnapped, Isabel Donovan a high school student is forced to endure the supernatural of her world... Más

Isabel Donovan
Wolf Queen *werewolf addition*
A Few Months Ago☽0☾
The Masquerade Ball☽1☾
Important People☽2☾
The 60's dance☽3☾
The Backstory☽4☾
Knocked Out☽5☾
Stefan Makes A Deal☽6☾
Baby Wants Out☽7☾
Baby Lockwood
Messed With Momma Wolf☽8☾
Meeting The Youngest Mikaelson☽9☾
The Necklace☽10☾
Wolf Queen |2|
First Successful Hybrid☽11☾
New Me New School Year☽12☾
The Dead Returns☽13☾
Homecoming Nightmare☽14☾
Caroline's Funeral☽15☾
Invitation☽16☾
Original Trouble☽17☾
Stakes☽18☾
Figured Him Out☽19☾
Bloody Birthday☽20☾
Death of A Witch☽21☾
Alaric☽22☾
Mission Get Klaus: A Fail☽23☾
Wolf Queen |3|
Alive☽24☾
Church Attack☽25☾
Remembering the covers of Wolf Queen
He's Back☽26☾
Hunter☽27☾
Date With The Devil☽29☾
Kidnapped By Hybrids☽30☾
Winter Wonderland☽31☾
Feeling Hollow☽32☾
To Be Loved☽33☾
Softening Heart☽34☾
Having Hope☽35☾
Personal☽36☾
Temptation To Darkness☽37☾
F.R.I.E.N.D.S☽38☾
The Last Dance☽39☾
French Girl☽40☾
Raise Your Spirits☽end☾
Aesthetics☽extra/Kats letter☾
Bonus Chapter
Little Bit About Me

Moving out☽28☾

2.4K 93 69
Por hailsnikita

The song somewhat fits Tyler and Isabel. I suggest you listen to it.

•|•

In the Lockwood Mansion one of Hayley's hybrid friends, Chris, poured her a shot when Tyler walked into the room confused to see them still in his home.

"You're still going? I drank enough last night and then I slept, which is what you guys should have done." He told them.

"We're just paying our respects to Dean," Chris, a tall dark skinned hybrid, told him as he finished pouring himself a drink and raising it up.

"That's great, Chris, but could you pay them at a bar instead?" He asked not in the mood for them.

Chris drank his shot just as Hayley got up from her chair. "Don't be mad. We're celebrating our fallen hybrid friend."

Hayley walked over to Tyler and poured her shot in his mouth causing Tyler to almost choke in shock. She moved her hand to wipe her thumb across his bottom lip but he quickly grabbed her hand, his eyes narrowed at her advance.

"Well, don't let me interrupt." Klaus said as he entered the room to see Hayley and Tyler's position. He leaned against the doorway behind Tyler who promptly let go of Hayley's wrist and turned around to face him.

"I didn't know you were here," Tyler said with an alarmed tone.

Klaus walked closer to gums "Clearly." He gritted in the hybrids face, glancing at Hayley before taking a drink from a bottle of alcohol he brought with him. "I just popped round to celebrate Dean's successful retrieval of the vampire hunter. Yet when I arrived, I learnt that not only was Dean unsuccessful, but that Bel was put in danger when she went help that brother of hers, Jeremy, and Elena. And on top of that Elena killed the hunter." He rose his brow for a second while looking at Tyler.

"Well, maybe if you had let Dean use force on Connor instead of sending him in on a suicide mission." Hayley snarled back.

"Maybe you should mind your business, wolf girl." Klaus bit back not pleased with her tone of voice with him.

"What do you care if Connor's dead anyway?" Tyler asked with narrowed eyes.

"I have my reasons. They've ceased to matter. Cheers." Klaus raised the bottle of alcohol and took a drink.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Tyler went to answer it only for Isabel to barge in with a box of stuff.

"I'm leaving." She informed her boyfriend before dropping the stuff he had left at her and Matt's house before she got pregnant on the ground at his feet. She wanted it all gone so she and Matt had a cleaning day and made sure to throw everything of his in the box which included: his jerseys, his chargers, a few pairs of clothes and a football he got signed for her by some famous footballer that she liked. "I got most the stuff packed and Matt said I could stay with him."

"Iz, this isn't a good time," Tyler told her.

She shook her head slightly with narrowed eyes. "I don't care." Klaus placed his bottle down and walked over to Isabel. "Because with you there's never going to be a good time."

"Bel." Isabel looked at him and folded her arms across her chest. She glanced at Hayley and and huffed under her breath.

She didn't expect to have an audience when she came to drop his stuff off and grab some stuff from her room here. And now she wish she had waited.

"By the break-up drama unfolding before me I assume you've met Hayley." Isabel said nothing and instead diverted her eyes to the ground, giving him his answer. "All right, come on, let's go." He looked towards Chris with a hand motion. "Let's leave them alone. Your talents are needed elsewhere."

"For what?" Tyler asked.

"I think you've got more important things to deal with, mate." Klaus stated pointedly, glancing at Isabel who stared at the ground more instensely before he and Chris left.

Isabel closed the door behind him and brushed past Tyler to go up to her room. She placed her purse on the begging of the stairs and jogged up the steps.

She grabbed Rose from her nursery, placing her on her hip and called Matt as she walked to her room. "Are you almost here?" She asked, having walked here to have some time to herself before facing Tyler. She looked through her clear-ish white curtain to see Matt's new truck pull in.

"I just pulled in."

"Thank you. So much," she said before hanging up. She grabbed Rose's binky and gave it to her as she closed the door walked downstairs with Rose on the side of her hip. "She's a cute kid." Isabel looked to her side to see the hazel-eyed werewolf. Isabel ignored her and grabbed her purse that she left on the end of the stairs and slung it around her shoulder. "Listen. I'm sorry. It might not mean much. But I am."

"Listen Hayley." She spoke lowly as her eyes flashed blue before she controlled it in front of her daughter. "I appreciate it but I don't want to hear it. I really don't. So if you could leave me alone it'd be much appreciated." She opened the door to see Matt close his trucks door. "There are a bunch of boxes to come Matty."

"It's a good thing I'm free today."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Klaus sat at the bar, drinking a glass of red wine when Isabel approached him.

Isabel sat next to him with a neutral expression. "With all this hunter and cure business I'm surprised to see you sitting alone and drinking and not barking orders."

"Bel," Klaus said in pleasant surprise. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Stefan asked me if I could ask you to give Elena back. Soooo here I am." She told him with a sarcastic smile.

"Ah, so they sent you to sweet talk me," he said as he glanced down at his drink with a sly smile. "Well, good try, but I'm afraid I can't do it."

"And why is that?" She asked with pursed lips.

"She needs my help." He explained vaguely.

"For what?"

"Look, I'm not gonna burden you with the gory details, I know you have enough on your plate already."

"Well, that's none of your concern." She brushed him off. It had been a few days since she moved back in with Matt and she's only spoken to Tyler once when he came to pick up Rose. But ever since then she tried to keep him off her mind and fix herself and prepare herself for whenever Tyler decided to man up.

"Yes, well, just know that if Tyler was still sired to me he would never have hurt you." Isabel glanced at him and stared at his side profile, surprised at the honesty in his voice. Klaus looked up from his drink and gave her the most serious expression he could. "I wouldn't have let him." Isabel blinked as she looked down at the bar, some hair falling in her face. Noticing her mood go down Klaus decided to distract her from the conversation. "Can I offer you a drink?"

"Why not?" She shrugged and looked back up at him, tucking her hair behind her ear as Klaus smiled and waved a hand at the bar tender.

After she got her drink her thoughts consumed her and she debated whether she wanted to talk to him about it or not. Though she didn't want to talk about Tyler something seemed to bug her when she thought about Klaus knowing and not saying anything.

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"What?" He asked, looking over at her in confusion.

She looked at him and made up her mind. "Why didn't you tell me about what Tyler did?"

"It was not my place to tell you, Bel." He explained himself honestly. "He should have. And I'm sorry you found out the way you did. I never intended for that."

"He should have. But he didn't. And I still got stuck with the short end of the stick." She took a sip of her drink and ignored the burning feeling. "I'm still young Nik. I don't know how to handle this. If I didn't have Rose I'd probably have left town already and dumped him."

"I believe you know what to do. You're just to scared to do it." He told her sincerely.

Her eyes welled up with tears but he just placed an arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

After a few more drinks with Klaus and her tears stopped, Isabel noticed the three text from Stefan and panicked.

She looked at Klaus with slightly wide eyes. "So...Please don't get mad but apparently me being here wasn't just to ask you to release Elena but so Stefan could get to her. I swear I didn't know." She looked at him and scanned his face carefully. She could tell he was reigning in his anger and she knew her next words weren't any better. "And now he lost her."

Klaus shot up from his seat the chair almost knocking over as his face finally showing his anger. "But Nik." Isabel immediately stood up after him and placed her hand on his shoulder to calm him down. "They figured out how to stop the hallucinations."

Klaus turned to look at Isabel. "Okay, you have fifteen seconds to tell me. Because your little friend won't last long alone."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"Call me when you're safe, okay?" Hayley asked after giving the taller wolf a hug.

"Yeah." He promised, picking up his stuff and opening the front door. He stopped momentarily when he saw Klaus standing, waiting.

Chris gulped nervously as he backed away, allowing Klaus to enter the mansion.

"Going somewhere?"

Klaus grabbed Chris by the throat and vamp sped him into the staircase to his right.

"When I said don't let her out of your sight, what did you think I meant?" He growled.

"It's not his fault, it's mine." Hayley spoke up not wanting her friend to die. "I helped with the plan for Elena. It's my fault she got away!"

"Then maybe you should be the one to die for it." He turned to face the wolf girl who seemed to love butting in at the wrong times and say the wrong things.

"No one has to die!" She argued fiercely.

Klaus rushed at Hayley his face pinched in aggravation. "Did I not say mind your business?!"

Isabel finally barged in after hearing Klaus' plan from Stefan. She ran as fast as she could so that she could stop him from hurting someone that only wanted to help Elena. She offered up a different hybrid for Jeremy to kill; a girl guard that stood watch over Elena's safe room.

"Nik! Don't hurt her," said. She may not like Hayley but she was still her Queen. And if she could stop it she would not let one of her wolves die. Klaus backed off Hayley which caused her to nod at Isabel in appreciation. The older hybrid turned to Chris but Isabel stood in the middle of the two. "Not him either."

Chris stared down at the blonde silently thankful she was trying to help them. Though he had no clue how much she could help at the moment.

"He disobeyed me Bel." He growled, his eyes shooting from his hybrid to the girl he had feelings for.

"He was trying to help Elena. Yes by going against your orders but not everyone trusts your judgment. Let him go this time. Please." She asked calmly. Klaus looked behind her at the dark skinned hybrid and she turned to look at him. Chris' eyes were wide and he looked scared. "You will listen to him next time won't you?"

"I promise," he said tightly, looking at the older hybrid. "I won't fail you again."

"No, you won't." He moved aside showing the hybrid that he won't harm him. "Get out of here."

Isabel moved out of his way and watched him leave in a hurry. "Next time he pulls something..." Klaus started, his tone low and warning her of what he would do.

Isabel stood her ground with him staring him straight in the eyes. "There won't be a next time."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel walked to Matt's house alone after dealing with Klaus and making sure Hayley got away from him without making him upset.

"Hey Tyler," said over the phone, her voice even and clear. "I, uh, had a bit to calm down. I just wanted to say. I won't stop you from seeing Rose. And I'm sorry about your hybrid friend. And whenever you have decided to own up to your mistakes and confess I'll be waiting and maybe one day I could fogive you for it."

Dedicated to SkylarKiehl2006 because they love Isabel and I didn't think many people did.

Klaus is a lot more forgiving to Isabel. I kinda like it. They're rough but they get things done.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.8K 79 11
Cordelia Catapang decides it's time to discover the other half of herself. Born as a witch-werewolf, she grew up mostly grasping her witch side, and...
17.6K 437 12
[ ABANDONED ] "Living or dying. Which is better?" [ KOL MIKAELSON X OC ] [ TVD SEASON 3-4 ]
227K 7K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
1.3M 38.1K 35
⚜️ I'm Not Me || The Vampire Diaries ⚜️ "the evil hybrid or the psychotic maniac?" "the moral or the ripper?" A story about Imogen Avery, a girl who...