The Prophecy Luna

By OverlyDramatic12

Harry Styles | Selena Gomez | Zayn Malik Strongest amongst men Fiercest amongst wolves One born, one made One... More

Teaser Trailer & Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: Alternate King
Bonus Chapter: Finding Elle
Bonus Chapter: Cat & Liam

Chapter Fifty-Five

242 19 20
By OverlyDramatic12

Harry was kissing me. His lips were softly pressed against mine and I was so surprised that I didn't move at first. He had maneuvered our bodies so that I was lying on the couch and he was on top of me. His soft curls tickled my cheeks as his kiss deepened and my brain finally caught up and I responded to his kiss.

He pulled away when we were both out of breathe. His green eyes were shining and deeply staring into mine. His lips were tainted with my lipstick and swollen from my lips. His fingers softly flitted down my cheeks to my lips.

"I love you," he whispered.

My heart literally stopped.

"I love you," he repeated. His voice was so soft, almost like he was scared to tell me how he felt. It didn't sound like he was waiting for a reply. I could tell he just wanted to tell me.

I placed my right hand on his cheeks. "Then tell me the truth, Harry."

His eyes closed his eyes and he nuzzled his face on my hand. When he opened his eyes again, they had turned sad.

The door burst open. I turned to look who it was but Harry kept his eyes on me.

"Alpha Har-" Chrystal began to say.

"Leave," Harry exclaimed.

"But-"

"Get. Out," Harry growled. His eyes were still on me but I was looking at the flustered Chrystal as she hurriedly left and closed the door behind her.

My hand fell limply on my side.

Harry sighed but he got up from on top of me and sat down next to me instead. I just remained lying there.

With his hands clasped tightly together, he said, "I'll tell you everything after the ceremony."

I took his hand to mine and squeezed, "Thank you."

We stayed like that for a few seconds until Harry finally had to leave. The ceremony was almost about to begin.

"I'll see you later," he said before he opened the door.

"Wait," I said as I stood up and walked over to Harry. He stopped by the open door. I saw him glance sideways before I reached up and wiped his lipstick-stained lips with my thumb.

"There," I said when I was done.

"Like that's gonna help. Everyone can still smell your scent on him," Zayn commented. He was leaning on the wall a few feet from the door. His arms were crossed and he looked pissed. The hallway was dark, except from the light streaming from the open door.

I pursed my lips but didn't say anything.

"You're still hanging out with this douchebag, Elle?" Zayn said.

"Zayn, please. Not now," I pleaded.

"Did you know that Harry almost killed his father?" Zayn said.

"Wha-what?" I looked at Harry then back at Zayn.

"Kevin told me that this piece of alpha shit nearly murdered his father and former Northwaters alpha when he was 16."

"Shut your mouth!" Harry growled as he lunged at Zayn. He punched Zayn and then grabbed him on his neck. "Shut your fucking mouth."

Zayn's hands were on Harry's arm, pulling it away from him.

"Harry! Stop it!" I exclaimed as I tried to pull him away from Zayn.

Zayn was able to push him away. I also stumbled back. Harry was about to lunge again but I placed myself in between them.

"Stop it!" I screamed. I was breathing heavily.

Zayn spat out the blood in his mouth and smirked. "Kevin is a little piece of shit himself but we all know he isn't a liar. Isn't that right, Alpha Harry?"

"You fucking-"

"Stop it!"

The three of us stood on the deserted hallway. The faint music and chatter from the large hall can be heard but it felt like they were actually miles away. I was breathing heavily as Harry continued to glare at a smirking Zayn.

I opened my mouth to tell them to quit it when I felt the hair on my nape rise. I quickly turned around and stared at the long dark hallway.

He was here. Pluto was here.

But just as soon as it came, the feeling disappeared.

The reverberating sound of a gong surrounded us. It was Louis' signal.

My seer ceremony was about to begin.

I exhaled slowly, trying to even out my breathing and racing heart. "I have to go."

I looked back at the dark corridor. "You two can't stay here."

It wasn't safe.

"Maybe think about his motives of getting closer to you next time huh, Elle?"

"Zayn, please..."

The gong sounded again.

"Be careful, Elle," Zayn warned. He looked sadly and longingly towards me before he walked away.

"Don't lump me together with the likes of you," Harry said.

Zayn stopped but didn't turn around. "Yeah. You're probably worse."

Zayn walked away, finally leaving Harry and me.

"Selene, I-"

"After the ceremony, remember?"

Harry's face was grim but he nodded. "I promise."

Harry followed after Zayn and left me alone. I stood there in the dim hallway, catching my bearings and not letting my brain go a mile a minute.

The third gong was gonna go off soon so I had to go. I made my way towards the door. I was almost near it when soft gust of wind came from behind me.

I heard the door shut and I was enveloped in darkness.

Marked by the moon.

The gong sounded again. My hand clasped the cold doorknob.

Marked by the moon.

I opened the door and bright lights almost blinded me. When my eyes adjusted, I wasn't in the old factory anymore.

I was in the cemetery.

I was a few feet away from Mom and Gummy's graves. The night was still and quiet. The moon was not in the skies.

She was instead standing in front of their graves, humming a sad lullaby.

I walked over until I stood next to her. Her pale skin was shimmering. Her hair and white robes danced around her even though there was no wind.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

Her humming abruptly stopped.

Her voice was haunting and ethereal when she said, "I leave everything to you, Selene."

"What do you mean?"

"Be ready. They're going to come for you."

"Who?"

She turned to me, "Everyone."

Fear sprouted in my heart. I could see her intentions in her eyes. She was leaving. The Moon Goddess was leaving her wolves.

Like the Moon Goddess could read my mind, she said, "Do not be afraid, Myae Mapueladae. The powers of the moon are in you. And I am always with you."

She glanced at the graves of her fallen seers, "We are always with you."

I looked at Gummy and Mom's graves. When I looked back at her, the Moon Goddess was no longer in front of me. Instead, Seralune was there.

She was wearing the same dress as I was. It was almost like I was staring at a mirror. But instead of the fear etched on my face, she was smiling at me.

She lifted up her right hand and slightly outstretched it towards me. Then she waited.

I mimicked her and slowly inched my hand closer. When our fingers touched, I finally understood what gift the Moon Goddess was talking about.

It was more than just the seer tone. Seralune was imbued with the powers of the four packs. It had always been within the seers - passed down from Seralune to me.

Only it was dormant. And it was being awaken in me by none other than its original owner.

I could feel my blood racing. Pain was enveloping me and I could feel my joints crack as they dislocated and realigned.

I dropped in all fours. My hands dug deep into the earth as my nails elongated and were replaced by claws. My screaming mouth turned into a snout and my teeth grew into fangs. My dress was torn into shreds just as shimmering white fur sprouted from my skin, sending jolts of pain in my body.

One last burst of pain coursed through every vein in my body, making me see nothing but white. And when I came to again, I was back in the old factory - back to my seer ceremony.
Only I was no longer just a human. I was no longer just lead seer.

I had fully shifted.

I was a moon-blooded werewolf.

Just like Seralune, I was a werewolf that shifted only on the night of the full moon. One night of complete surrender and servitude in exchange for the full powers of the moon.

And all werewolves and humans present in my seer ceremony could see what I truly was.

A luna.

Their luna.

All of them gasped as I stood tall and proud in front of them. Some had fear in their eyes, some were in awe. Many fell on their feet and knelt in exaltation of their goddess.

The lights blinked until it was completely gone. And I was left looking at the thousands of glimmering eyes staring back at me.

White, shimmering lights enveloped my fur. The air crackled with the power that my body held.

The wind picked up and I could hear her sad lullaby again. I could feel the malicious intent in the air. I could smell the centuries of blood and betrayal. I could see the thousands of lives lost and wasted. I could hear the desperate pleas and wails. All that was spilt and made in search of the ultimate power.

I opened my snout and bared my fangs.

When her lullaby stopped, everybody could hear her voice - ethereal and haunting:

Heed my last prophecy
O, aspiring Alpha Kings

If you seek power and might
Beyond the heavens and the sky

Look for the red in her blood
And reflect the same in your eyes

But be careful, O Alpha King
There's a price to pay for everything

For the day you ascend
is when my Prophecy Luna ends

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 865 32
New Zianourry story!
14.7K 431 27
This is a modern fairy tale no happy ending no wind in our sail breathless moments breaking me down down down
1K 3 35
Harry styles imagine
78.6K 4.2K 32
Niall Horan has just moved to England from Ireland to escape a world of bullying and hate but when he meets Harry Styles, one of the most well known...