TROUBLE © 2019 |Editing|

Por yorokobiaaii

Welcome to Kantaphat University. 😎 Más

Hunter's Moon.
2. New Moon
3: BLUE MOON.|edited|
4: "FOOL" MOON. |edited|
5: BLOOD MOON. |edited|
6: SOTUS. |edited|
7: CRAZY MOON. |edited|
8: Piece of Cake |edited|
9: The Sweet Ride. |edited|
10: Red Moon |edited|
"The Ghost?"
12: Book of the Damned. |edited|
13: Fate. |edited|
14: Asclopius. |edited|
15: The Moon. |edited|
NOTE
17: PhaForth |edited|
18: The Gang |edited|
Chapter II |edited|
1. Mate |edited|
2. Cozy |edited|
🎉Happy Birthday Khun Ying 👑🎊
3. ForthBeam |edited|
4. Reap what you Sow |edited|
5. Distance |edited|
6. Restart
7. Trouble
8. Surrender
9. The Biggest Fan
10. Dreams and Reality
11. Reason's & Doubt
12. Yes or No?
13. Sky burning Stars.
EXTRA.
EXTRA II
14. M.U
15. The Admirer
16. Wonders of the Moon
EXTRA III
EXTRA IV
17. Follow your Heart.
EXTRA (fin)
18. Conflicted Heart
19. Conflicted Heart
20. Dearest Moon
21. The Chosen Moon
22. T.Y
23. The Keeper
24. Closer
~Mr. Red~
Extra: Restless Heart.
6 Moons (Extra)
1. Yearning for your Love
2. Heart of the Matter.
4. Lam's Place II
5. Barricade
6. Giving up on you
7. Dumbass

3. Lam's Place

1.1K 58 5
Por yorokobiaaii

A/N: Hey! Let's go back from where their story started! Pfft! Shall we? 💕 - Jochan.

**************************

Forth's POV:

"Are you sure about your decision, Ai'Forth?"

Yes. .

"I need to do this. For his sake. For our sake. For the both of us.."

"Tsk! You really are a fool, Ai'Forth. But I can't blame you. Good luck to you my friend."

Forth, "Thank you, Benj."

___

Lam's POV:

"You're really funny, do you know that?" Sigh! "I mean, look at you? You look horrible. Anyone can tell that your wife kicked you out of your house.. oh No, let me rephrase that! "Your wife kicked you out of his life."

Tch!

"I'm the one who left him, not the other way around! And what the hell are you doing here? This house is already belongs to me." Aish! She's so annoying!!

A/N: That's Ai'Lam and his sister, Maen. (And yes it's her! Lol!)

Maen, "Yeah right, since you're a homeless person now, you really need this place as a shelter for you. Tch! Do you know how surprised we were when Ai'Park told us that you guys already got separated?!! And he even mentioned that's it's actually for good! I mean, what the hell is wrong with you guys?!"

Argh! That idiot is really talkative! I swear I'm gonna pinch his cheeks once we meet again. Tsk!

Lam, "Like what he said, it's for the best. Atleast, we're willing to save our friendship."

Maen, "Pah! Do what you want!" Yeah yeah, just shut up already!

Lam, "Hang on! Don't tell me that's the only reason why you're here?"

Maen, "Ofcourse! What else could it be?" Tch! "Oh! Before I forget, P'Nae told me to remind you about our family's gathering next week, okay?"

Lam, "Fiiine." Sigh*

Maen, "Alriiight, I need to go na. Bye, baby boy!" Baby your face!! "And try not to commit suicide while you're alone in here, alright?! See yah!" Aish! You crazy wench!

Oh well, I decided to go back here a month ago? Yup! Cause my relationship with him is getting worse so, we need to do something to save the only relationship that we can handle together, and that's our friendship.

Heh! Who would have thought that we will end up like this? Huh?!.

For the last 3 years that we were together (as side from our University years, ofcourse!) It seems like, although we were trying to work things out, still, it wasn't enough.

I remember one of our friends asked me if I'm sure that I want to spend the rest of my life with Ai'Park.?

To be honest, that question really offended me back then..

But if someone's gonna ask me the same question right now. .

I..

Well, I don't really know the answer.. hehe! Ack!

Who would have thought that things are not really going to work out between us.? Tsk!

Lam, "We promised to love each other, til death do us part.." but look at us?! We go our separate ways even though we're still alive. Sigh!

It's annoying, isn't it?

Tsk!

And I hate looking at myself in the mirror, like this.

cause it only shows the reason why P'Arthit called me Mr.Problematic when we met at a convenient store last night.

Arthit, "You should be happy, now that you're finally free from Ai'Park. But look at you?! You look horrible! You really are the newest Mr. Problematic in town."

Damn you Arthit!! Hmp!

Not all gay couples are as lucky as you are, dumbass! Pretty sure, P'Kong is also trying his best to cope up with all your tantrums .

Aaaargh!!

I even asked my boss for a leave ! Which is something that I'm not really doing ever since I started working in a Oil Company.

But here I am, staring at nowhere. Asking myself if what I did is really the best decision for the both of us.

Lam, "He even looks so happy when I told him that we should file a divorce! Argh!!"

And I was close to strangle myself using the belt the I'm wearing when the doorbell rang madly outside.!!

What the Fuck?!!

Lam, "HOY! STOP PRESSING THAT FUCKER ! IT'S MADNING!" Aish!!!!! "FINE! I'M COMING!"

who the hell is it?!!!

I was planning to beat up the fucker when I went to the doorway, when suddenly I heard that horrifying voice..

And I shivered!!!

"LAM! YOU BASTARD!! UNLOCK THIS FREAKING GATE BEFORE I BLAST IT OPEN!! ASSHOLE!!!"

". ....."

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!

Ai'Forth ?!!!!!

"LAM!!!!" Shiiiit! "Open it this instance!!!"

Lam, "Dude! I heard you, Damn it!!  Hold on a sec!!!" What the heck is he doing here?!! "Hoy!!! What the hell are you doing here?!! And since when did you come back? You should be in Brooklyn!!!"

Forth, "I went straight here from the airport, can't you see that?! And That crazy doctor left me! How can you expect me to continue my work out there when he's shitting me like this?!!! I need to find my wife!"

Eh.?!! What do you mean?

Lam, "Wait.. wait! What do you mean you need to find him?"

Then Forth gave me those dagger eyes! Ack! I need to remind myself what this guy is capable of..

Lam, "Dude! Relax, okay?! I know that you're worried about Ai'Beam, but he's just staying at..."

Then suddenly, I remembered what Park told me the other night..

Park, "Remember not to tell Ai'Forth that Ai'Beam is gonna stay near my place or else, Ai'Beam, No. Ai'Forth is gonna kill us both."

Forth, "Staying where?" *Gulp!
"LAM!!!" Shiiiit! Now I need to lie to my best friend, huh? Stuuuupid Park!!

Lam, "Dude! you need to calm down okay?! Why don't you fix your luggages first then we will talk about your problems with Ai'Beam later. Okay?!"

Forth, "No! I have to. ." Aish! Just listen to me you bastard!!

Lam, "Forth I swear! If you're not gonna listen to me, I will kick you out of my house! so you better do what I said! Do you hear me?!!" You're in my house! You need to follow my rules, idiot!

Forth, "FINE! I'll do it." Good ! Whew!

Lam, "Same room, Ai'Forth! The one at the left, near the stairs!!!"

Forth, "Yeah, yeah! Shut up already, damn it!" Sigh!

This is stressful! Argh!!!

Lam, "I need to talk to him about this."

So I sent a message to my estranged husband regarding this..

Yes! For real! So you have to help me! Or else...

Forth, "LAM!" Ack! That shocked me to death!!

Lam, "WHAT?!!"

Forth, "Come up here, now!" Aiiiish!!!!

Fine! fine!! Just be grateful that you're a former head hazer! you hot headed bastard!

Lam, "Wait a sec!!!" What is it this time?!!!

Sigh!

I guess it's not my lucky day, huh?!

Siiiiigh! *

***tbc***
7

/19/2019

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

77.5K 3.4K 62
It's just a normal forthbeam fanfiction.... It's my first time writing stories... So, if there are any mistakes feel free to guide me. Thank you Love...
46.7K 1.8K 14
"you'll be forever and ever still on my mind .."
100K 5K 26
For Beam, emotions especially love are a foreign word. He prefers to escape to the world of numbers and formulas. Unfortunately, he accidentally att...
79.5K 2.7K 11
A short Forth Beam story