Bulletproof {SAO//GGO Fan-fic}

By LawlietTheKiller

After defeating Death Gun in GGO, Kirito introduces Sinon to SAO. Sinon beguns to develop friendships with hi... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40.5 (jk)

Chapter 1

7.1K 142 47
By LawlietTheKiller

Asada-san walked out her apartment and pulled her scarf above her mouth. She had gotten an invitation from Kirito saying to meet up at Agil's cafè for a get together with the gang.

She walked down the streets and stopped in front of the park, tugging a bit on her sleeves.

Kyouji...

She shook her head. She didn't want to remember him. She didn't want anything to do with him!

She ran off from the park, trying to forget all the memories of what they shared. She found herself in front of Agil's cafè and knocked on it slowly before stepping inside.

Everyone turned to look at her and then a sudden clap surrounded her as they released some of those confetti poppers into the air. She closed her eyes a bit, startled by the noise.

"Sinon...I mean Asada-san, glad you can make it."

She recognized the voice as she opened her eyes and saw it was Kirito with Asuna by his side.

"What's all this?" she asked, still a bit confused.

"Well it's a congratulatory party for you," he said.

"For me?"

"Kirito said that you deserved one so we planned you all this," Asuna said with a smile. "Congratulations on winning the BoB tournament."

She gave a small smile.

"Thanks...but I think Kirito deserves more credit."

"You're wrong, Si...Asada-san. Without your help, I wouldn't have defeat Death Gun. Besides you are my partner," Kirito said pulling his hand out in a fist.

Asada-san looked at it and smiled. She made her hand into a fist and gave him a fist pump. Kirito smiled.

"Well then let me introduce you to the others," he said.

She gave a nod and followed Kirito as he introduced her to his other friends. She was kind and a bit shy to the others. She appreciated Kirito for doing this but she still felt a bit out of placed.

Hours passed by and everyone gathered round in a circle with their glass up in the air.

"Here," Asuna said offering her a glass. "We're going to make a toast for you."

She grabbed the glass and watched as Asuna rose hers in the air. Asada-san did the same until Kirito dragged her into the middle of the circle.

"I want to toast to you, Asada-san. For staying by my side during GGO and even after you realized my true identity. Without you, I don't think I would've been capable of defeating Death Gun. We stopped the murders now and I'm grateful for that. Thank you," Kirito said and faced her. "To Asada-san."

"To Asada-san," everyone chanted.

Asada-san looked at him in awe, admiring his words. He smiled at her and clicked his glass with hers. She felt herself blush and she quickly drank her drink.

"Asada-san!"

She looked up from her drink and saw Asuna walking up to her. Kirito noticed and decided to give them two some time to bond.

"Hey, I really think we should hang out and get to know each other. I appreciate you helping out Kirito. It really means a lot to me," she said.

"It does to me too...he helped me out as well. His skills in the game really surprised me. I haven't seen that in many of the other players, " Asada-san said.

Asuna smiled and looked over at him.

"Thats just what I love about him. He doesn't ever give up on helping another."

Asada-san looked over at him too and looked down at her hands.

"He's like a saviour..."

Asuna looked back at her and layed her hand on her shoulder. Asada-san looked up at her.

"He told me about you and I'm sorry for what happened. I hope we helped you out the other day," she said.

"That really surprised me that he told someone about my past."

"He did it to help you because he cares."

Asada-san smiled at the word "care" and looked over at him from the corner of her eye.

"I know and he helped out a lot."

He was laughing with Klein and Agil and seemed to be enjoying his time. Asada-san adjusted her scarf and looked over at the time.

"I should be going home now, it's getting late."

"Oh alright. Well nice talking to you," Asuna said and gave her a hug.

She nodded and hugged her back as she headed to the door. She watched Asuna walk over to Kirito and jump on his back as he looked back at her with a charming look.

She smiled and looked down at the ground. She wasn't going to disturb him. Besides he didn't even realize she was already gone. Asada-san walked away from the cafè and looked down at her feet. By the time she looked up, she realized she was at the park.

She sighed.

Is there no escape?

She walked over to the swings and sat down, slightly moving.

"Asada-san! Asada-san! Asada-san!"

She shut her eyes shut and clenched onto the swing handles. It was still hard for her to believe that Kyouji would do something like that.

"Kyouji...you idiot!" she cried out.

She felt a hand on her and she immediately got up, thinking it was Kyouji. It wasn't.

"Kirito..."

"Are you ok? I noticed you weren't in the party anymore," he said.

She shook her head and looked down as the shades of her glasses became darker.

"I can't be in there. I don't deserve that party."

"Why do you say that?"

"I had a congratulatory party, Kirito. I don't need another one..."

There was silence and she felt his arms embrace her.

"I know that he still bothers you, but he's not here right now. You're safe. I'm sorry I wasn't able to get to you earlier. I did my best to save you," he said softly.

She cried onto his chest and decided to let it all go.

"He was my only friend...a close friend. Why?! Why would he do this?!"

Kirito caressed her hair softly as Asada-san cried onto him.

"If I can go back to that day, I would've gotten there first. I wouldn't have let him touch you," he said in a sorry tone.

Asada-san backed away from his embrace and looked up at him.

"No, Kirito. Either way we didn't have much proof on who's Death Gun's accomplices were. You did your best and you did save me." She wiped her tears away and gave him a hug. "I needed your strength and you gave me your strength. Thank you."

"Asada-san," he said a bit startled.

She held onto him tightly as he wrapped his arms around her. They stayed like that for a moment until she realized what she was doing. She pushed him aside and crossed her arms across her chest.

"But that doesn't mean I need you always protecting me."

He chuckled as she smiled and pushed her hair back.

"Though, I really do need to get home," she said and walked passed him. "I guess I'll see you later."

He caught up to her and put his hands in his pockets.

"Even though I can't always protect you, can I at least walk you home and make sure the special guest of the party is ok?"

She shifted her scarf up to cover up the smile she was forming from underneath.

"Sure," she said as they both walked down the street.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 259 17
GGO. Gun Gale Online. The World of Guns. This is much scarier than Sword Art Online. Here, the people are like Roman Soldiers, no mercy at all. The s...
154K 3.8K 21
** Completed ** You were Y/N. You were 16, in highschool. You had a best friend named B/F, and a boyfriend named Kazuto Kirigaya. You both were toget...
1K 38 16
(The story takes place during and after the Death Gun incident) Sinon's life has been filled with nothing but tragedy. Loneliness, PTSD, bullying, lo...
3.2K 44 8
when y/n was younger he was stuck in the death game Sword Art Online now he plays Gun Gale Online with his best friend Sinon also y/n can use any wea...