Chapter 7

Asada-san stayed inside her house, looking out her window. She watched as the leaves fell from the tree tops, as she hugged her knees tight.

"Why must I make things so complicated?", she thought.

She looked over her phone and grabbed it, flipping through her news feed to see if anything was new today. There wasn't. She sighed and turned off her phone. She didn't want to log in ALO today, it didn't feel right. She looked up at the mirror she had at the corner and formed a gun with her hands, pulling the trigger at herself as she fell onto her back on the bed.

GGO...

She looked over her nervegear and gave a slight nod. GGO was what she needed. It was her escape from everyone. She belonged there and Kirito knew it.

Damn Kirito!

He had to weaken her and made her feel so put down after he had been so nice and protective of her, when he had himself a girlfriend.

She put on her Nervegear and layed back down as she closed her eyes and clicked the button.

"Link Start!"

She felt herself get loose from reality and slip inside the virtual realm of GGO, as she opened her eyes and saw the regular old buildings she once stepped battle on.

She smiled.

"Oi, it's Sinon-san."

She turned back around and saw a guy waving towards at her. She had almost forgotten that people had seen her as a known figure in the game due to the BoB tournament. She watched him walked over to her as she remained a calm posture.

"I really think you're amazing, Sinon-san. Congratulations on winning," he said.

"Thanks..." she said and watched him closely. She had never seen him before in this game. Then again she hasn't been on lately. Though, he sure knew who she was and of her accomplishments.

"It's an honor on meeting you," he said and grabbed her hand gently.

She gave a slight chuckle and removed her hand away from him. He was rather tall and slim, his eyes were a brown color and he wore a grey metal plate across his chest and black pants. His hair was a white color, which he had a long strip of hair on both sides that went mid way of his cheek.

"I'm Hikaji," he introduced.

Hikaji?

She didn't want to stay and chat, but he was holding her down. She crossed her arms across her chest and looked at him a bit irritated and that she was too busy to handle him right now.

"Well nice seeing you, Hikaji. We shall see each other again, maybe in battle."

She began to walk away and into the battle lounge, but heard him follow from behind. She looked back.

"Yes?"

He stopped quickly as soon as she turned back. "Oh...I was kind of wondering you would show me around."

She raised her eyebrows. She was right, he was in fact a newbie. She didn't want to be his mentor, remembering on how she was Kirito's mentor and on how he had decieved her. She didn't want to waste any more of her time. All she wanted was to battle some opponents and leave accomplished. She put her hand on his shoulder, as he flinched a bit nervously.

"Sorry. Maybe another time. I got things to do. Now if you would excuse me," she said and ran off before he can say anything else.

He sure acted strange around her, he must of been a fan of hers. Chills ran up her spine as she looked back and noticed that he wasn't following her.