Chapter 11

After everyone logged off ALO, they headed to Agil's café. Asada-san walked inside and sat down next to Lisbeth. Klein must have arrived earlier, since he was already asleep on the counter bar area with a mid way empty cup.

"You made it!" she said.

She nodded. "Where is everyone?"

"Well, Klein drunk himself to sleep, Silica is on her way, Asuna will be arriving late and most likely Sugu will be arriving with Kirito," she explained.

It seemed that she came early, though it felt nice to be away from home for a while. She sat down on one of the table seats as Lisbeth walked to her with a drink in her hand. Asada-san took it and thanked her as she stirred it in its glass.

"Don't worry, it's just soda," she reassured her.

Asada-san nodded and took a sip of her drink. She waited quietly, noticing from the corner of her eye that Lisbeth was glancing at her once in a while. Though, it could be this awkwardness since neither of them were talking.

After a few minutes Silica arrived, and poked Klein's shoulder to see if he will wake up, but he didn't. She sighed and waved at Lisbeth and Asada-san.

Asada-san was actually glad that Silica had arrived, since she was so jolly and ended up starting a conversation. It was sort of weird to be hanging out with Kirito's friends. She didn't know them quite well like he did. Though, they respected her.

"Onii-chan hurry up!"

They all turned their heads to the man entrance, to see Sugu pulling onto Kirito's room. Silica and Lisbeth laughed, but Asada-san remained quiet. Kirito looked a bit irritated, and shook his arm off Sugu. She didn't seem to mind, giving off a shrug before walking up to them.

"Sorry if we're late," she said. "Kirito just couldn't get out his room."

Oh?

Asada-san looked over at Kirito. She wondered why he stayed in his room until now. Could it be about what happened at the end of the battle, with him and Asuna? Where was Asuna anyways?

"Don't worry about it. Klein fell asleep and Asuna hasn't arrived yet," Lisbeth stated.

"Asuna hasn't arrived?" Kirito asked, out of a sudden, and walked towards them.

"Oi, oi, Kirito," Lisbeth said and nudged him with her elbow. "You're her boyfriend, I'm sure you know the reason why she's late."

"Reason?"

Lisbeth glanced up at him and then slightly away. Asada-san watched and even from those two talking, something didn't seem right.

"Oh, right. I think that's why Onii-chan took so long. He was trying to call Asuna-san," Sugu said.

Sugu walked over to Silica as they went over to mess with Klein. Lisbeth arched her eyebrows and then opened up her arms.

"Well enough with this gloomy atmosphere! Let's have some fun!"

Lisbeth walked away and took a sip of her drink as she talked to Agil. Kirito sat down at one of the tables, Asada-san, not knowing what to do, put her hand on his shoulder.

"Are you alright?" she asked him. "Is something going on?"

He didn't respond, his back still facing her. She knew it was his personal business but then again he always got involved in her own problems. If something was going on, she wanted to help.

"Asuna, you're here!"

Kirito looked back quickly, Asada-san frowning slightly. Asuna came in with a basket in her hands. It contained all sorts of home made sandwiches and a nice beverage. She apologized for coming late, giving off a smile.