Chapter 3

After she logged off of GGO, she went and did her research on ALfheim, also known as ALO. It was different than GGO...very different. Maybe she just wasn't used to a fantasy world.

Though, why would Kirito want her to join?

She turned off her laptop and leaned back on her bed. She thought about making her character right now, but she needed to head out and feel the fresh air. This apartment was full of memories in which she wanted to forget. She sat up and looked at the door.

The door.

The door knock is what started it all. If only she didn't let him in, then nothing would have happened to her or Kirito.

A knock appeared on the door as she tensed up. She felt her adrenaline rushing in through her veins as she watched the door, not being able to move.

Not again...

"Asada-san? It's me, Asuna."

Asuna?

She lowered her breath and looked in through the peek hole and saw Asuna standing there with a white petticoat on and her red skirt. She gave a sigh of relief and opened the door with a smile.

"Asuna."

Asuna waved at her with a cheerful look. Asuna had always looked so happy, like she had this positive atmosphere around her. Maybe this was why Kirito was with her.

"Hey, I was wondering if you were free right now?"

Asada-san nodded.

"Yeah I was actually about to head out. Um, let me get my scarf."

"I'll be waiting for you outside," Asuna said and headed outside.

Asada-san picked out her beige petticoat and wrapped her grey scarf around her neck. She adjusted her glasses and black skirt and looked at herself in the mirror and then at Asuna. Compared to her, she didn't seem like much. She walked outside and tapped her shoulder.

Asuna smiled at her and pulled her hand towards the sidewalk. Asada-san looked over at her and thought on how lucky Asuna was. She had a whole bunch of friends, seemed problem free and had a loving charming boyfriend...

Kirito...

Asuna dragged her into a cafe and sat outside. Asada-san sat in the seat in front of her and a waiter came and gave them their menu. Asuna ordered herself a cup of tea and a muffin as she looked over at Asada-san. She ordered the same as her, as the waiter went away.

Asuna placed her hands under her face and smiled.

"I love coming here. Kirito and I come here often, but he's been busy lately that we haven't had the time," Asuna explained.

Asada-san looked at her and gave a small smile.

"You and Kirito sound cute together. Um, is it ok to ask on how you two met?" she asked.

"Oh no, its fine. We've met in Sword Art Online, also known as SAO."

She widened her eyes a bit, remembering that Kirito mentioned that game to her.

"You were stuck in that virtual dungeon as well?"

Asuna nodded.

"I wouldn't call it a virtual dungeon because it wasn't. Even if we were held captives in there, it was the happiest I've ever been. I met Kirito. We fought together and protected one another. He promised me he will get me back to the real world and that he'll fall in love with me all over again." Asuna smiled and set her hands down. "He kept that promise and I couldn't ask for anything else."