Chapter 5

Kirito walked around the town, explaining to Sinon about the stores and the purpose of ALO. She nodded, understanding the game a bit better.

"Do you have any weapons?"

She shook her head.

What kind of weapons did they have here?

"Lisbeth should help you out there," he said and walked towards a blacksmith's shop.

Sinon followed him and when he opened the door, she saw that everyone from earlier was there. They all smiled when Kirito came in and waved at Sinon. She looked around the room for Asuna, but couldn't see her anywhere. A girl with pink short hair appeared from the counter and walked straight towards them. She had a few freckles on her face and had on a red and white outfit.

"Eh, who's this Kirito?" she asked and looked at Sinon from head to toe with a curious look.

"I'm Sinon."

"She's from GGO, remember?" Kirito asked.

"Oh!" she said in realization. "Asada-san! I'm Lisbeth. Has Kirito been causing you any trouble?"

Kirito laughed, his eyebrows twitching a bit.

"Lisbeth, we came here to find Sinon a weapon. Are you willing to help her out?"

Lisbeth smiled and armed her arms together.

"It's why I'm a blacksmith. So Sinon, what weapon would you like?"

They both looked at her, Lisbeth with a smile and Kirito with a pleased smile.

"Do you have any guns?"

"Guns?" everyone chanted.

Lisbeth blinked, startled by the word"guns." Her store didn't contain any guns but swords. Kirito leaned into Sinon and whispered to her, "There are no guns here." Sinon felt embarrassed as her ears twitched. She had almost forgotten that ALO was different than GGO. Lisbeth didn't want to disatisfy her customer on her first trip. She thought about any of the weapons that were similar to Sinon's special use. She snapped her fingers and headed to the back of her shop. After a few minutes, Lisbeth came back with a wide smile on her face. On her hands there laid a bow and arrow.

"This may not be a gun, but I made this specially for you. Try it out," Lisbeth said.

Sinon reached out for it and put the archer on her side as if it was her Hecate from GGO. She grabbed one of her arrows and picked up the bow carefully in a steady height. She didn't want to destroy or create a mess in her shop, so she aimed it towards the door. She focused on the door only and pulled the string back as if she was pulling the trigger. The arrow flew towards the door, like a bullet, and landed on the door before it opened. Sinon put her hands on her mouth, thinking she had hurt somebody. Asuna walked in a bit startled as Yui hopped off her head.

"Sorry!"

Asuna gave a nod of her head and looked over at Sinon. "Eh, I'm fine."

She gave a sorry look and set her archer down. Kirito went up to her and slightly chuckled at the situation.

"You okay there, Asuna?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. It didn't hit me," Asuna said with a warm smile. "Nice skill, Sinon."

Sinon frowned slightly, not knowing whether she should believe her or not. She looked back at her and she had already seemed pass the issue since she was already talking with Kirito. Lisbeth walked over to her and patted her back.

"That was sure a very nice aim. I mean you almost hit Asuna."

"I didn't mean to," Sinon said.

"But that makes me wonder. You should join our party, Sinon."