Chapter 10

Kirito took her home and waved bye as he drove off. Asada-san smiled and walked in her apartment door. It was now back to ALO. She rested herself on her bed and held up the Nervegear in her hands.

"Lets be a team again."

She felt herself burning up, surprised that she was able to say something like that to Kirito. Though, she liked the idea of being able to fight by his side. She placed the Nervegear on her head and closed her eyes when she was ready.

"Link start!"

Colors bloomed onto the screen and was preparing the game set up, as she appeared into a grassy area. She looked all around and a felt the breeze pass through her. The sky was even a nice color that showed the beauty of the sunset.

ALO was indeed a beautiful place to be in.

"Sinon-san!"

She turned around and saw Silica running up to her with Pina on her head. As always, she looked so energetic.

"Silica," Sinon said.

She gave a smile and held her hands behind her back.

"You're back. Pina and the others had missed you. Doing okay now?" she asked.

Sinon nodded and patted Pina's head softly. "Yeah, much better."

Pina gave a soft roar as Sinon gave a small laugh.

They had missed her?

Silica grabbed onto Sinon's arm and started leading her out of the grassy meadow and into a field. From the distance, there was the teleportation gate with everyone around there.

Silica began to run towards them, dragging Sinon along with her. She steady her pace with hers and saw Lyfa, Lisbeth, Klein, Asuna, and Kirito.

"Look who I found," Silica said.

They all turned around as she quickly stood up straight and gave them a friendly wave.

"Sinon!" Lyfa said.

"Eh Sinon?" Klein said and walked towards her. "Oh it is you!"

She gave a small laugh as he was too close to her. Klein smiled and held her hand, putting it up in the air.

"Hey Kirito! Sinon is back!"

Kirito crossed his arms and gave a smirk, indicating that he had already knew. Sinon looked over at him and then at Klein. Lisbeth came up behind him, punching his shoulder. Klein let go of Sinon and gave Lisbeth a look. She laughed and placed her hand on her hip.

"Welcome back, Sinon. I always thought you left because of the lack of weapons I made."

Sinon looked at her side and saw the bow and arrow. She shook her head and placed her bow in her hand.

"Of course not. Your weapons are great. I really like this choice of yours. Thank you, Lisbeth," Sinon said.

"Guys, lets not forget we have a battle to be faught," Asuna said.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Come join us, Sinon," Klein said. "Kirito, you should thank Asuna for keeping us on track."

The others walked back to the teleportation gate, Sinon standing in between Klein and Asuna. She glanced over at her and noticed how she hadn't even welcomed her yet. She looked down and felt her hand being grabbed. She looked up expecting it to be Klein but it was Asuna instead.

"I'm glad you're back," Asuna said with a worried expression on her face. Sinon watched her as Asuna let out a small breath. "I'm sorry for putting you in danger."