Chapter 33

**Author's Note: I'll like to apologize for updating such a late chapter v.v I'm sorry for making you wait so long /.\ but I hope you enjoy this chapter**
ווו×
They stood at silence, Asada-san wanting to speak but she couldn't take her gaze off him.

"What's your reason for coming here?" he asked.

Asada-san took a deep breath and opened up her mouth to speak.

"I came to end things with you," she said.

"End things?" he repeated confused. "What is there to end? You've already taken things from me. In fact, you put me here along with that Kirito bastard!"

"Don't speak about Kirito that way!" she yelled.

Kyouji looked at her surprised, an emotionless expression on his face until a curve rose up from his lips.

"Why does it matter? Actually, why does he matter to you more than I do?"

Asada-san looked away, rubbing her arm. She felt uncomfortable with his questions. Especially since it involved Kirito.

"I was there for you to help you. I helped you. Not him," he continued. "Shino, I love you. Everything I did was for you."

"No," she spoke and looked back at him. "You fooled me into believing that you were my friend. That's no friend of mine. You weren't really there for me. He was."

Kyouji scowled at her.

She could sense his hatred for Kirito in the room, feeling the room get smaller around her.

"Why are you always defending him?" he asked. "I love you and I don't see why you don't love me back."

"You're an idiot," she said. "I can't believe you don't understand why you are here. You're blinded by your false remarks saying that I 'love' you."

"Don't tell me, you're in love with Kirito?"

Asada-san remained quiet.

"Shino, you can't be serious about him. He's a fraud. He used you," Kyouji said.

Asada-san looked up at him and banged the wall, Kyouji surprised that he stepped back.

"You used me!" she cried. "So what if I love him? I admit it, I do. I love Kirito."

Kyouji stood silent, his face with a surprised look. His mouth opened and his eyes seemed to be twitching. Asada-san backed away and moved a piece of her hair away from her face.

"That...that..." he began.

"Goodbye, Kyouji."

Asada-san began to walk away, Kyouji running to the wall and banging on it.

"Shino! I'm sorry! Don't go! Don't leave me for him," he yelled.

Asada-san walked towards the exit, taking a deep breath before she walked out.

"He'll be dead soon! Dead! He can't have you!"

Asada-san stepped out, ignoring his jealousy. Kyouji had to grow up. He had to know the truth of her feelings towards Kirito.

Now he knew.

Though, she felt relieved, she felt as if she shouldn't have told him. She looked back at his door but then away, holding onto the pass.

She walked down the halls, keeping her breath calmed down as she went towards the elevator and closed the doors.

If something bad were to happen to Kirito, she would blame herself. All she wanted was to be happy...with him.