Getting Closer To My Mate

By fspinkey

Zach, the alpha werewolf, finds out that his mate is a human and she is far away from his beautiful imaginati... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter- 55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chapter- 59
Chapter- 60

Chapter- 42

750 31 2
By fspinkey

-Nathan-

I and Emilia moved to pack house compound just after Zach took over the position of Alpha. We are all living at the pack house compound to accompany our alpha all the time. Right now, I'm sitting at the living room of my alpha's mansion, looking at the honeymoon pictures of my Alpha and Luna and giving reaction. I sigh in my heart.

Why is it me who's always being dragged between Zach and Fima by The Alpha Zach to solve their love-life problems?

Nelson speaks up, "Whoa! All the pictures are very nice. What about this island? Why are you looking so stiff?"

I also see those pictures.

"That's the Cat Island. She's so fond of cats." Zach says kneading his brows. "That island is possessed by Nekomatas, the cat spirits. They were playing with her but they didn't let me get into the island at first. It was Fima who dragged me into the island and all the cats got into attacking stance at that time. They looked like they'd attack me at any time. But for Fima, they couldn't do anything."

I say showing a picture. "This looks beautiful. It looks like you were wearing wedding dress. And the background of Cherry blossoms is awesome too."

He smiles slightly. "Yeah, that's Japan's traditional wedding dress. She looks pretty in that Kimono but I look awkwardly tall beside her. And it's spring time. During the first one or two weeks, there's a flower viewing festival there."

"Ohanami?" I say.

"Yes. We were lucky to have that."

Nelson says, "So, why are you looking so down? You should look like you're in cloud number nine, shouldn't you?"

Ah! Thank God, Nelson brings up the issue.

"You couldn't do that properly?" Nelson shows some weird hand gestures and laughs loudly.

"Just shut up. She didn't let me touch her whole time. It'll be her first time, so she's afraid and maintaining distance from me. Besides, she had her period at the end." Zach sighs.

"That means you didn't do anything your whole honeymoon? What a waste of a honeymoon!" Nelson says in a sympathetic tone.

"Yep. Now tell me what should I do?" He looks at me expectantly.

I feel helpless. I don't know how to help him in this situation so I shrug my shoulder. Nelson plays something in his cell phone and shows it to Zach. "Look at this. It may help." His lips are curved upward as if he's up to some devilish thing. When Zach looks at it, his eyes get bigger and I hear the moaning sounds coming from Nelson's cell phone.

Zach looks at Nelson like he's going to eat him alive and slaps away that cell phone and that poor thing breaks into pieces. That mocking smile gets erased from Nelson's face.

Poor Nelson!

I look at the outside of the room and see Fima. She's talking on her phone in her native language, staring at Zach constantly. She might have felt that I'm looking at her. So she looks at me with a smile. We both wave our hands and she walks away.

-Fima-

I took so many tips from my 'experienced' friends on how to do 'it'. As it's my first time, I am so afraid to do 'it'. Now Zach seems annoyed for not letting him touch me or do 'that' with me.

I sigh. I don't want him to be annoyed at me. It hurts.

He was wearing a blue tee-shirt with white shorts. He was looking so attractive, so handsome. I want to go to him too, love him and loved by him.

So I am preparing my mind. Tonight, I'll say goodbye to my virginity.

Zach enters the room and my mental preparation bursts like a balloon. I'm afraid after all.

He slowly comes and sits beside me on the bed. I can't describe in words how I'm feeling. I can smell his manly scent and feel the warmth of his approaching body. I feel a strange tingling sensation in my lower abdomen. My heartbeat increases as well as my body temperature.

He hugs me and starts to kiss me. Each kisses are getting deeper and deeper. This is the only thing we are doing after our marriage, kissing each other. He suddenly pushes his hands underneath my clothes and I jump.

"What?" He says annoyingly.

"I need to go to the toilet." I say sheepishly.

"Are you making excuses again?" His annoyance is increasing.

"No. I really need to go."

I rush to the attached bathroom and lock the door.

I really wanna go further but I'm so afraid. What should I do?

After some time, Zach knocks on the door. "Fima, don't try to hide yourself. Just come out or I'm gonna break the door."

"No, don't do that." I open the water tap. "Give me some time, 'kay?"

Half an hour passed, I guess. Suddenly I hear a loud slap on the door and jump. "Fima, just come out or I'm gonna break the door."

"No, I'm not coming. Just go to sleep, Zach." At last I say the words, what he doesn't like to hear.

I see knob is twisting and with a strong click sound the lock gets broken.

Oh my God! There he's coming for me-e-e.

The door opens and I see Zach standing there frowning his eyebrows. I keep sitting on the ground like a paralyzed person and Zach picks me up in his arms.

I feel feverish and so weak against him. I guess Zach notices my fever. He looks at me with widened eyes. He puts me down on the bed and pins me under his huge body, sniffing me and hugging me tightly.

"Fima, you smell so nice. Be mine tonight, please. I can't take it anymore." His tone is like melting in my ears.

Though I'm feeling feverish, I'm feeling good in his arms. I want him more. I wanna leave myself in his hands. Let's see what happens. I hug him too.

-Zach-

She's having the heat syndrome again. Her body temperature is increasing and smell is getting stronger. I sniff her body like a crazy man. It's so seducing. Thank God, She's letting me do it to her or else I'd go crazy tonight.

Time passes and we get closer and closer. Her body is shuddering again and againg beneath me with sensation. I'm trying my best to tame my beast so that I won't come out in front of Fima.

Oh! It's so hard to hide my other self when I'm this much excited with my mate. Sirius is crawling out again and again.

I put off the lights. At a point, when I'm at the peak of my excitement, I can no longer hold my beast nature and start to shift. I hurriedly turn Fima and hold her from back. I am afraid to shift fully and Fima starts to cry and telling me to stop as it is painful for her. So Sirius stops in the midway and my body remains in the midpoint of transformation.

Though Fima is crying out of pain, I cannot hold myself. It's already so hard for me to remain in the midpoint of being a wolf and a human. My Human nature is getting mixed with my beast nature. My beast instinct is making me crazy to mark her. I growl.

In all these chaos, Sirius comes out more and I bite Fima on her neck. Blood flows out from the wound but I don't release her. She cries loudly in pain and I release my excitement in her. When I leave her, I get her fainted.

The bed is covered with her blood not only from her neck but also from her lower body part. I feel so guilty looking at her.

"Oh! Fima, I'm sorry to hurt you. I'm really sorry, my love."

I'm still in the middle of shifting. I lick her neck to stop the blood flow and shift back to human to take care of her. I clean her up and changed his dress. Her body is burning with fever which is making me more and more nervous.

Will she be able to handle it? Can her tiny, frail body withstand this extreme fever of marking?

I cannot think anything else and call the pack doctor.

Fima, hang on there, 'kay? I'm here beside you, love.

-Fima-

I just can't remember since when it all started. All of my thoughts are jumbled. My body is burning like I'm in hell. Like someone has pushed venom in my veins. As my blood is running through my body, this venom spreads throughout my body and burning me.

Why is this all happening to me?

A sense of guilt and hatred is covering my heart. I might have done something that shouldn't have been done. What is it? It feels like I'm getting punished for this unknown sin.

Sometimes I see color patterns, sometimes flame. Sometimes the vision gets so vivid and colorful, sometimes it gets blurry and grey. Slowly I realize that I'm having high fever. Sometimes my body starts to burn and sometimes it cools down to the level of freezing. Now the body pain is added to my sufferings list.

At some point, my visions get fully clear and vivid. I see my parent's faces, my sibling's faces and Zach's face. I see my wedding day and Zach in his elf prince outfit. He is looking so handsome. I leave my parent's hand and walk to him. He stretches out his hand towards me and I grab it. He picks me in his arms and takes me to the bed. I can smell him. His smell is getting wilder that reminds me of Sirius.

I look around myself and see that Zach is taking me through the pack of wolves. They do not look like normal wolves. their aura around their bodies makes them something supernatural creature. I take my eyes away from them and look at Zach. He is also spreading an abnormal aura. What is it?

Zach puts me down on the bed and gets on me. He starts to sniff me like a dog and kisses me crazily. I am enjoying our intimate moments so much. At a point, he turns my body and hugs me, and so I cant see his face. I feel a change in Zach's body; his body hair grows longer and his body shape turns slightly. It's getting larger and harder. I feel the pleasure and pain at the same time. I try to look at him and my eyes fall on the mirror that was standing in front of my face.

I see a strange creature that I'm having my intimate moments with. It looks like Zach but it also looks like a beast. Because of its aura I can say that its Zach, but why is he looking like this? His red eyes are burning like a flame. And his aura...

His aura is spreading and taking the shape of a wolf with human body parts.

Sirius! 

The aura resembles Sirius, the wolf. I see Zach's fangs are coming out and he bites my neck.

A sense of guilt and hatred spreads throughout my body through my veins as they are carrying the venom that the beast is pouring through my neck wound. I've been dirtied... dirtied by a beast!

No-o-o-o! Stop, stop it! No-o-o-o!!

I open my eyes as I shout and see the bright ceiling. My whole body is shaking and I cant shake that impure feeling from my body.

No, no...

Tears are falling incessantly from my eyes. After a few moments, I hear heavy footsteps rushing to my room and "Fima!" from a familiar voice.

I look at him with panic. "Zach! Sirius! Who are you?"

ATTENTION:

Hey! Great News! I am publishing my paranormal romance novella 'Forever, My Dear Ghost' on 01 March 2022. It's available for pre-order on Amazon, Kobo and many other platforms. Type the link mentioned in the picture, read the brief description and select your favorite shop to place your order.

* Pre-order campaign is going on up to 01 March 2022. You can get your copy @ $0.99 only. So hurry up.

** Sign up my newsletter and stay updated. Many exciting news is on the way. Just type: www.fspinkey.com

* If you want to review my book on any platform like Amazon, Instagram, Twitter, blog or anything, fill in the form on my website and get a free ARC (Advance Reader's Copy).

Thank you all. It all happened because of your love F. S. Pinkey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365 21 19
Preston's pack prides itself on purity. Which means a human mate is unacceptable, especially for the newly-proclaimed alpha. One adrenaline-induced m...
384K 24.2K 44
{Completed} *WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST* *Wattpad Featured Story - Oct 2017* You shouldn't date before you've found your mate. It's what all the teenagers...
29.6K 827 19
Lucy is just an average girl who lived an average life. At age 18, she has a job, lives in a house by herself, and has very few friends. She basicall...
13K 682 11
Connor has always known that he has a true mate out there and that he is male. Even when nobody believed him, he defended his mate. Even when his fat...