TROUBLE © 2019 |Editing|

By yorokobiaaii

Welcome to Kantaphat University. 😎 More

Hunter's Moon.
2. New Moon
3: BLUE MOON.|edited|
4: "FOOL" MOON. |edited|
5: BLOOD MOON. |edited|
6: SOTUS. |edited|
7: CRAZY MOON. |edited|
8: Piece of Cake |edited|
9: The Sweet Ride. |edited|
10: Red Moon |edited|
"The Ghost?"
12: Book of the Damned. |edited|
13: Fate. |edited|
14: Asclopius. |edited|
15: The Moon. |edited|
NOTE
17: PhaForth |edited|
18: The Gang |edited|
Chapter II |edited|
1. Mate |edited|
2. Cozy |edited|
🎉Happy Birthday Khun Ying 👑🎊
3. ForthBeam |edited|
4. Reap what you Sow |edited|
5. Distance |edited|
6. Restart
7. Trouble
8. Surrender
9. The Biggest Fan
10. Dreams and Reality
11. Reason's & Doubt
12. Yes or No?
13. Sky burning Stars.
EXTRA.
EXTRA II
14. M.U
15. The Admirer
16. Wonders of the Moon
EXTRA III
EXTRA IV
17. Follow your Heart.
EXTRA (fin)
18. Conflicted Heart
19. Conflicted Heart
20. Dearest Moon
21. The Chosen Moon
22. T.Y
23. The Keeper
24. Closer
~Mr. Red~
Extra: Restless Heart.
6 Moons (Extra)
2. Heart of the Matter.
3. Lam's Place
4. Lam's Place II
5. Barricade
6. Giving up on you
7. Dumbass

1. Yearning for your Love

1.4K 55 1
By yorokobiaaii

Forth's POV:
(Brooklyn 4:36pm)

I been searching for you..
I heard a cry within my soul.🎶

I never had a yearning quite like this before..
Now that you are, walking right through my door.🎶

"P'Forth?"

All of my life..
Where have you been ?
I wonder if I'll ever see you again.. 🎶

And if that day comes,
I know we could......

"P'Fooooorth!!! Oi!! Wake up!!"

Aish! This idiot!!

Forth, "Oi! Mingkwan!! Can't you see that I'm trying to relax here?!"

Ming, "Ofcourse I could see that! But.. err.. you see.. I think I uhm.. maybe you shouldn't really doing that, I mean .. you see.." tsk! What is it this time?

Forth, "Spit it out!"

Ming, "Aish!! Chill man! Argh! Why am I getting nervous?! It's not as if I'm the one who did it?! But it's my wife who.."

Forth, "MINGKWAN!"

Ming, "alright! Alright!! *Sigh! You see, the crazy doctors had a mini reunion yesterday afternoon."

N'Yo, "My Pha and his friends?!" Oh! I forgot that he's also here.

Ming, "Well ofcourse, silly wayo! Who else?! And ofcourse that includes my wife and Doc Beam.. and, according to my KitKat , when he arrived at the hospital, Doc Pha and Doc Beam were having a argument about your relationship now 'Yo."

Forth, "Eh?!!" Tsk! Why is he worrying about them when he doesn't even bother to worry about us?! Sigh!!

Ming, "Well, you see Yo. Your husband looks like a walking corpse now, according to my KitKat , that's why Doc Beam said that you guys should go ahead and abuse the use of gadgets and internet in this "Age", to cope with the loneliness that you feel, cause you've been apart for months.."

Heh! Really Beam?

N'Yo, "Well.. i do really want to do that. But.. I will end up crying every night cause I missed him so much.."

Ming, "But at least you can still see him right? Come on! What's the use of face time?"

N'Yo, "Sniff* you're right.."

Forth, "So you're saying that idea comes from my Beam, N'Ming?"

Ming, "Yes P'.." really?

N'Yo, "But, I don't see you doing that either P'Forth." Exactly!

Ming, "Yeah! They're not doing that either. That's why My kitkat told P'Beam your heart's condition here P'.. he even mentioned how many admirers you have.." what?!! "And also the thing you've mentioned the other night? That you're thinking that P'Beam doesn't love you anymore." What the heck Ai'Kit?!!!!!

N'Yo, "Woah!! Hang on! So, what's P'Beam's answer after that?!!"

Ming, "Errr... He asked my KitKat if P'Forth is now dating dudes and chasing skirts.. and I don't remember the other details but he said that P'Beam left shortly after that, he said he still needs to submit the papers for approval. They waited for him to come back but it seems, P'Beam left the hospital right after submitting those papers."

N'Yo, "Without saying goodbye?!Shia!! He's pissed!! P'Forth!! What are you going to do?"

Sigh!!

Well, I can't blame Ai'Kit for telling him all that. After All, those things are true. It's also true that there are lots of guys and girls who are aiming for my attention despite of telling them I'm already taken. But, I've been telling them over and over again that there's only one person inside my heart..

Sigh!

I missed him...

I missed his laughter, his tantrums , his mood swings. His sweetness.. everything.

It's been 4 months since the last time we saw each other.

Beam and I..

we've been together for 5 years now. And my love for him never subside even just a little bit. And I'm still head over heels, deeply, madly, crazily In-love with him, to the point that I proposed to him 3 nights before my departure. it's not that I'm planning to stay here for good but I just want to make sure that everything will be clear to him that I want us to be together forever. And since I need to attend a orientation here in Brooklyn plus there are other matters regarding the business, and we're not really sure when am I going to come back, that's why I took the chance and proposed to him. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. That's how insane I am towards my Beam and I'm still fucking sincere about how I feel.

But I guess, after all these years..

It seems that Beam is still not ready to spend the rest of his life with me.. sigh!

N'Yo, "Oi P! What are you going to do?"

To be honest, I really don't know..

Forth, "Tsk! Don't worry about it, okay? By the way..." I'm about to tell them to focus on the topic that we're going to discuss on our meeting tomorrow when suddenly..

"Knock! Knock! Can I disturb you... Aww! Sorry, I didn't know that you're with your friends."

Forth, "Nah it's okay, by the way guys, this is Mr.Rogers. he's one of the best engineers in town and he's going to join our team next week."

Benj, "Oi! What's with the best engineer thingy?! Tsk! But I'm glad that you're thinking of me like that..."

Err.. well, that's true. Actually I'm just giving him a compliment.

N'Yo, "Ehem!! Well, since you guys are going to talk about business.."

Ming, "Hey! Don't forget that I'm one of the best engineer too! Hi! I'm Mingkwan!"

Benj, "Hi I'm Benjamin Rogers, but you can call me Roj. Is he the junior that you're talking about?"

Forth, "Ah.. yes."

Benj, "I see.. by the way, the reason that I'm here is because I'd like to ask you if you want to have dinner with me?" Eh?!! "Actually, you guys can join as well.."

N'Yo, "Err.. i really want to join you guys but I still need to call my Phana."

Ming, "And I need to talk to my KitKat. Maybe next time.."

Benj, "I see.. don't worry it's fine. How about you Forth?" Tsk! Im not really in the mood to eat but..
"Come on! Don't be like that! I know that you're so busy and thinking about a lot of things, but have time for yourself okay? Just enjoy your stay here in Brooklyn.."

Forth, "Well..."

Benj, "Come on! Please?!!" Heh! Isn't he cute?

Forth, "Haha alright."

Benj, "Yes!! Haha wait here I'll go get something in my office, okay? See yah!"

Forth, "Yup.." then Roj left the office and now I'm facing 2 couple of wondering eyes infront of me. "It's just dinner. That's all And I need to relax."

Ming, "Err... P'.."
N'Yo, "I need to go Ai'Ming."

Ming, "Oi Yo!" Wait a sec."

N'Yo, "What if someone's also asking P'Pha like this..? I know it's just dinner but, I haven't seen him for months and then, if suddenly I'll find out that he's going out with someone.."

Ming, "But he's not, KitKat says..."

N'Yo, "How can you be so sure?!! You're not there! And P'Kit just arrived and P'Beam is too busy with all those lectures that he needs to discuss in his class."

Forth, "Huh? He's a professor now?" I didn't even know about that! How come..

N'Yo, "No, not yet. But the last time we talked he mentioned that he's targeting the post of professor aunty in our uni. He even fell asleep while I'm talking about our situation here. That's how busy and tired he was. I .. I really have to go. Bye guys."

Sigh! When was that? Why he didn't tell me?

Ming, "Don't worry about it P'Forth, okay? I'm sure P'Beam is fine. Alright, enjoy your dinner P'. See you tomorrow."

Sigh!!

Forth, "Seriously Beam, what am I to you?" Tsk!

***
Phana's POV:

Bam! Bam! Bam!
"Oi asshole Beam! Open the fucking door! I know you're in there!!" Bam! Thud! "Ai'Beam!!!"

Since Beam didn't say goodbye to us yesterday, kit and I tried to call him numerous times but he's not answering it. That's why we decided to visit the apartment where he lives with Forth.

Kit, "Beammie!!! Open the door before we break this shit!!"

"Excuse! Excuse me! Please stop that!" Maybe she's one of his neighbors. "We're trying to sleep here. And if you're looking for the handsome doctor who lives in there. I saw him yesterday with a luggage and he also gave the spare key for that room to our landlady. So maybe he already have a new place to stay, or something.. I don't know. But I can assure you that he's not there.."

Phana, "Oh.. okay, thank you so much. and we do apologise for all the inconveniences."

"Riight." Shit!!! Now what?!

Kit, "Oi! Don't look at me like that!" Cause I swear! I really want to strangle him right now.

Phana, "Well this is your fault! If you didn't tell him about those shits that Ai'Forth mentioned to you, then this is not going to happen!"

Kit, "Hoy phana! Don't put the blame on me! Besides! If Beam really left the apartment then atleast we know now how serious this Matter between him and Ai'Forth."

Phana, "Aish!!!!!" This is frustrating!! "Wait a sec, I'm gonna call Ai'Forth."

I need to talk to him about this , I'm worried about Beam.

Forth, "Hello?"

Phana, "Oi' This is Phana!"

Forth, "Hey! You should call your wife and not me!" Shut up freak! I know that.

Phana, "This is not about me and yo! listen!" But before I could tell him what's going on with my best friend. I Heard someone else's voice on the other line.

"Hey, sorry for keeping you waiting! So how's the steak? Is it good? Would you like to have another one?"

Forth, "Uhm, wait a sec, benj. I'm talking to a friend.."

Benj, "I see. Sorry, please go on.."

Forth, "Yup, hello Phana are you still there?"

What is this?

Phana, "Where the fuck are you?"

Forth, "Huh? In a restaurant near the hotel. Why? Aww! Actually the guy here also asked Nong Yo and Nong Ming to join us but they declined, so..."

Huh?!! For real?! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!

Phana, "So, you're really enjoying your dates, huh?. I see.."

Forth, "huh? Dude, wait a sec! That's not..."

Phana, "Nah ! Don't worry. I just called to inform you that Beam already left your apartment. Tho we still don't know where he's staying right now, like what I said earlier, you need not to worry, Forth. I can assure you that no matter what happen, I will find him. And oh! Congratulations for earning your liberty, Now you're free to do anything you want. That's all. Bye!" You fucking Idiot!!

Kit, "Wha-- Ai'Pha?! What happened?!''

Phana, "I DON'T KNOW!! Beam is missing and that fucker is having dinner with some dude in Brooklyn!"

Kit, "Pha~ please come down!" I really want to punch that fucker right now! He's lucky that he's in Brooklyn or else! SHIT!

Phana, "If you want to come with me or talk to that shit! That's fine! I will find Ai'Beam myself!" That bastard! I told him clearly that he can still depend on me!!

Kit, "Pha~~ I'm coming with you!! Wait!!"

Screw you Forth!!

×××

While Forth is..

Benj, "Forth? Hey! Are you alright?"

Forth, "Huh? Oh! I'm sorry, I'm sorry Benj but I have to go and Here's the money.."

Benj, "What?! Wait Forth!!"

Forth, "I'm really sorry.." then he took his bag and left the restaurant as soon as possible. He needs to fix his stuffs and check the flights going to Bangkok.

Shit!! Shit! Beam!! Why you're doing this to me?!!

Why?!!!

~~~tbc~~~

"All of my life, where have you been? I wonder if I'll ever see you again.."

Title: Again
By: Lenny Kravitz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 541 10
"Boy you got me hooked onto something.. who could say they saw us comming ... tell me , Do you feel the love ?" ................. Completed ( 20.09...
108K 4.8K 28
He has a sweet gummy smile I ever see. I want him. He is mine - Beam He is dangerous for heart. I want to stay safe and healthy, beside, I am not in...
32.1K 1.6K 30
𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐚 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...
81.4K 3.6K 19
This maybe not your cup of tea~ but for me it is. 😂 I'm such #ForthBeam shipper that's why i choose them as my character.. Credits to : -The writer...