Under The Full Moon {Teen Wol...

By PrincessOfNerds

Scott McCall was an ordinary boy who was falling for an ordinary girl. Right? Wrong. Turns out both sides... More

New Girl
Baby Photos
He's Not My Type
Date
Flickering Porch Lights
Daydreams
Mine
Study Date
I Like You
Jealous
Makeover
Popcorn
Ice Cream
Full Moon
Who's Afraid
Howling
Claws
Pain
Please
Perfect
What Happened
Derek
Great Nephew
Double Date
Better
Bowling
Forbidden
Trust
Hunters
I'll Protect You
What's Happening
Alpha
I Trust You
I'm Sorry
Knives
Miles
Stop
Cotton Candy
Hot Chocolate
Brownies
Air
Ok
Train
Hi
Hollow
Last Minute
Alpha Twins
Aiden
Jacket
Deep Breath
Clouds
Flirting
Lock
Fun
Not Here
Cool
Last Time
Tacos
Secret
Great
Lose Something
Light
Goodnight
Motorcycle
Everything
Anything
Omelet
Sprinklers
Pencil
Cupcakes
Balance
Arguing
He Did
Breakfast
Happy
Stay
Batter
Hungry
Lovesick
Nice
Tomorrow
Deal
Story Time
Pack
I Hope So
One Day
Moment
Be Nice
Right
Sleep
Sweet Dreams
Hang Out
Limp
Name
Getaway
Lecture
Jeep
Go
Sword
Fifty
Trust
Green Eyes
Later
Help
Game
Love
Important
Bored
Control
Die
Break
Rushed Decision
Math
Birthday
Code
Party
Keyword
Mute
Number
Argent
Berserkers
Beautiful
Cheesy
Music
Sleep
Not Yet
Toy
Fireworks
Forgive
Tree
Think
Satomi
Presents
Movie
Christmas
Dad
Happy New Year
Ariel
Tape
Cure
Arrow
Monday
Smile
Good
Howl
Trap
Heartbeat
You
Power
Alive
Really
Quarantine
Vault
Don't
I Don't Know
Jar
Fault
Wall
Assassin
Call
Over
Nightmare
Warning
Monster
Meal
Greys
Ashes
Human
Research
Owe
Silver
Claws
Sophie
Give Up
Bad
Help
Protect
Lydia
No
Together
Eyes
Rome
Control
Tattoo
Party
Supernatural

New Year's Eve

623 14 0
By PrincessOfNerds

Isaac's POV

"Where are we going?" I laughed, letting Laila pull me over to the car.

"It's New Year's Eve, Isaac. Lydia's throwing a party, we have to go."

"Last time we went to a party, we ended up finding out that we were all on a supernatural hit list."

"It'll be fun. Come on. If it makes you feel better, we'll leave right after the countdown."

"Fine."

She smiled as I opened the car door for her, my hand letting go of hers so she could get in.

"Where are we going exactly?"

"The lake house."

"And you're sure you want to go?"

"It'll be fine. It's just a party."  

Scott's POV

"Are you sure we should be doing this? We don't have the best history with parties." Stiles pointed out, even as he pulled up in front of the lake house.

"Maybe this one will be different." I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

Stiles looked over at me as he turned the Jeep off, a glare in his eyes.

"You never know."

Sophie laughed as we both got out, waiting until I had pulled the seat forward to climb out.

"You know, one of us should get a different car. My legs are all cramped up." she complained, stretching them out.

"We have bigger things to worry about then your legs." Stiles snapped, sending her the same look he'd given me.

"Well, I won't be very useful if I can't move."

"Can you two get along for a single second?" I joked, slinging my arm around her shoulders before pulling her over to where Stiles stood.

"No." they both said, looking over at each other as their voices overlapped.

"This is going to be a long night."

Laila's POV

"I'll be right back." I called to Isaac, shouting over the loud music.

I walked through the crowd to the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Hey." a voice greeted, making me turn around to see who it was.

"Hi. Matt, right?"

"Yeah. You're Laila."

"I don't think we've ever talked."

"We don't really have a lot of classes together."

"That's too bad."

"It is. We should get to know each other better."

"First thing you should know is that she has a boyfriend." a new voice added as an arm wrapped around my shoulders, making me glance up at Isaac.

"I'll see you later, Laila." Matt muttered, lifting his hand in a wave before walking back out.

I pressed my lips together to hide my smile, trying to hold back my laughter.

"What?" Isaac turned back to me, his glare softening as he looked down at me.

"Nothing. You're just cute when you're jealous."

"I'm not jealous."

"No?"

"Not at all."

"So, you wouldn't mind if I were to go find Matt again and continue talking to him?"

"Well, I wouldn't go that far."

"So, you were jealous?"

"No, I was just making sure he knew you had a boyfriend."

"Because you were jealous?"

"I wasn't jealous!" he insisted, his eyebrows furrowing as he shook his head.

"You were giving him the look."

"The look?"

"The same look you give Aiden every time he comes within ten feet of me."

"Aiden's different."

I laughed, reaching up to kiss his cheek as I grabbed his hand that hung off my shoulder.

"Just you wait. One of these days, you'll get jealous and then you'll know how it feels."

"I won't get jealous."

"Oh really?"

"No, I trust you."

"Well, I trust you too. It's not you I don't trust, it's the other person."

"I don't think I've ever really gotten jealous."

"It sucks. Especially when your girlfriend laughs at you because of it."

"I don't laugh at you, I just find it adorable."

"Adorable?" he parroted as I leaned onto the tips of my toes, looking up into his eyes.

"Adorable." I confirmed, reaching my arms up to wrap them around his neck as his fell to my waist.

"You! I need you for a minute." Lydia demanded, nearly running into the room.

She grabbed my arm, pulling me away from Isaac without another word before quickly leading me through the crowd. She led us out to the small dock area, the music fading away.

"My mom and I were talking the other night, in here. She showed me this note my grandmother wrote and it's the same thing as the list." she rambled, quickly grabbing a piece of paper off the table and handing it to me.

"You think your grandmother has something to do with this? I thought she died."

"I think she was a banshee. And there's one other thing I wanted to test. I was waiting until you were here to do it."

She turned and grabbed the urn off the table, taking off the lid to grab a handful of whatever was inside.

"What're you doing?" I questioned, my eyebrows furrowing. 

She threw it onto the ground to complete the circle of black dust, both of us stepping back in shock.

"What is that?"

"It's not my grandmother's ashes." 

Sophie's POV

"See? This isn't so bad!" Scott yelled over the music, his hand tight in mine.

Stiles's only response was a roll of his eyes, turning his head back to Erica.

"What about you? Are you having fun?" Scott turned back to me, the smug grin still on his face.

"Yeah! It's great!" I answered, moving closer to him.

He ducked his head to make it level with mine, pressing a quick kiss to my lips.

"Come on, I'm thirsty." I squeezed his fingers, pulling him away from the crowd, into the kitchen. "Hey."

I smiled at Isaac as I walked passed him to the fridge, grabbing a water bottle.

"Where's Laila?" Scott asked, looking around the room to see if he'd just missed her.

"She's with Lydia, she needed her for something."

"Lydia needed Laila?" I repeated, pausing and turning back to him.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because what happened the last time Lydia needed her for something?"

"The list. You think Lydia found something?"

"I'll go find them."

"I'll go with you."

"I'll come too." Scott added, tangling our fingers together again.

We looked around the house, Stiles and Erica joining eventually. We headed out to the dock after someone said they'd seen the girls going in that direction.

As we were nearing it, Laila came running out, her phone in her hand.

"Laila?" Isaac called, quickening his pace to get to her.

"Oh, thank God. I was just about to call you guys. Lydia found something."  

Author's Note:

It's New Year's Eve! What do you think will happen next?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEE!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926K 42.5K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 57.1K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
990K 37.3K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
311K 29.3K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...