Us Happened

By raspberrygrl0315

"But if you close your eyes does it always feel like nothing changed at all?" It's a Pompeii kinda day. I j... More

Una
Taft Tower
One hello
Start
Three
Almost
Not in that way
Fate
Long Distance
Back in her arms
Beautiful
Making it Special
They are it
Fight for you
Quarrel
Athlete Love
Where's Perry?
Experiment
Party
Sprak
LDR-ish
Wear it Proud
Conflict
Panuyo Moves
Struggle is Real
.
Future Feels
Learn it from them
Chef Baby
Escapade
Cupids
Indonesia
Anniversary
..
The Dream
Next Level
Marking it
Magkabilang Mundo
#MissingTheBae
Love Sick
Untold
Surprise.?
Game changer
Peak - a - boo
"Sorry, akin siya :)"
First of many
Happy Pill
Coming home
Lost and Found
Caught and bagged
Carry me!
Daddy
Return
Win you back
Hot and Cold
Baby
Road to...
Issa
#tb
The Tall Girl
Unrequited
PT
Goodbye first 5
The owner
His Babies
One of a Kind Love
The Queen
The King
Take a bow
It's all me
Restart
Mother's Love
Point of View
Try harder
Only One
Movement
Push and Pull
Two
Burp day!
Tata Day Out
Homecoming
Trust Issues
Faith
Pink Lines
Dos
Meanie
Revenge
Early Stages
Unscathed
MVP

Almost Perfect

14.1K 124 9
By raspberrygrl0315

Kiefer

"What do did you felt when you almost lost the game?" The sport columnist asked me. I'm being interviewed for a magazine, we just finished shooting. I smiled at her.

"I didn't wanna give up. Our team wanted to win so we had to pull away and do something. Pagod na lahat, it was almost impossible ang laki ng hinabol tapos few minutes left for us it was an indescribable feeling when that clutch shot went it. Worth it yung mga practice!" I answered, she is busy jotting down what I said.

"How do you feel being the Season's MVP and the Finals' MVP?" She read from her journal and faced me.

"Just like what I've always been telling, it was just a bonus. First my goal was for our team to just reach final 4, mejo sawi kasi last season." I chuckled at the thought, even the columnist agreed.

"Tapos when we got it and won the twice to beat advantage there's no way but up. We want to win, we want to get that championship back." I had to look past her to check up on Mika who has been patiently waiting for me to finish the shoot and interview. When she looked my way, I raised my thumbs up to ask if she's good. She gestured, okay.

I winked at her and gave her a silly smile, she shook her head, she raised her hand with a phone, signaling to check mine and so I did.

From: My Future 💚

Stop flirting, she's weirded by you na. 👆👊

Napatawa ako at tinignan yung columnist and true to her words the lady is looking at me then to Mika.

"Sorry." I apologized to her.

"It's fine. You two are cute. Both so in love."

"Hehe. Thanks."

"So, is she really one of the reasons why you're extraordinary this season?" She asked me and I glanced at the reason.

Yeah, she is.

"Alam mo, things around us becomes light talaga whenever you have that someone to share the good things in life eh. And in my case most definitely she's one of my happy pill. Mika is my support group as I am to her. "

Mika

"Baby you're reading that article again?" I felt him encircled his arms around my waist.

"Bummer eh. You're busy pa." I stood up and faced him. He's practicing his free throws, basang basa tuloy ng pawis siya.

"Baho baho naman ng babe." Sabi ko sa kanya habang pinupunasan ang pawis niya with the towel na kanina pa nakaready sa table.

"Sabihin mo kilig na kilig ka lang jan eh." He said with a very proud smile.

"Feeler ng malala." I rolled my eyes on him and he kissed me on the cheek.

"Pasaway!" Lalayo sana ako but he was fast he caught me and pulled me against him. I settled both my arm on his shoulder.

"Thank you, sorry that I can't even give you a proper date today because of this." He wanted to practice his shooting kasi today. Yesterday they lost the game and he won't stop blaming his failed free throws.

"You know it's fine. I'm kinda not in the mood to go out din naman." I said to console him, but truth is I really want to watch a movie.

"Thanks." He said with a kiss on my nose.

"I'm g na for today. You really don't like to go out?"

"Well..."

Kiefer

It's obvious when Mika wants something. She'll have this weird facial expression just like when she's bored, she'll pick up any phone she'll see and take many selfies, wacky, straight face, smiling, name it she has it. Lakas maka-emoji lagi ng posing eh.

"Cute mo." I hugged her closer to me and made her smell my armpit.

"Gross mo!!" I have her under my arm tugging her closer to me.

"I thought you love the smell of my kili-kills?" We're walking our way inside the house.

"Not when you just finished 4hours of shooting!!" Nakalayo siya sakin ng tumawa ako ng matindi.

"Take a bath dude! Your armpit could kill na." So cute my not so little baby. She even made effort of putting one of her fingers under her nose to say I stink.

"Oo, I love you too!"

Mika

"Nakakainis ah!" He looked my way, kanina pa ko di mapakali sa upuan ko.

"Babe, tantrums ka?" Nangiinis pa tong Kiefer na to, having a bad day na nga ako mangiinis pa. Inirapan ko nga and looked out.

"Tantrums nga."

"How can you guys play with girls' feelings? Paano niyo nagagawa yun?" Hindi na ko mapakali I want to rant out. He looked shocked though.

"Hey hey! Baby relax, don't generalize. I'm not like that!" Hindi na alam ni Kiefer malamang kung anong uunahin niya, magdrive o pakalmahin ako.

"Nakakaleche kasi!"

"Is this about Billie?" He asked me, for sure alam niya. Chismoso din to eh.

"I know they're just dating palang but that son of a bitch don't have any rights to date someone other than Billie! Kapal ng mukha niya!" Panaka-naka akong titignan ni Kiefer while driving.

"And the nerve of that guy to even tell Bills that he just tried dating others to make sure about his feelings for her? That's sounding so much of a playboy that he is!" Kiefer continued listening to my rants, ganyan naman yan kapag inis na ko, he'll make me talk all I want and then console me after.

"Let's not end there." I faced him and he gave me this, hmm-continue-im-listening face.

"Idagdag mo pa that Bills don't want to unfollow that guy on ig and twitter. Nakakainis di ba?!"

"How can she still follow that stupid jerk?!" Unbelievable.

Then we were quiet for few minutes, Kiefer's parking the car.

"You okay now?" He faced me.

"Sorta." I heaved.

"I'm sorry for ranting on you." He just smiled at me and held my hand.

"Don't be mad na kay Bills, of all people you should understand that we cannot just force someone out of our lives in an instant. Everything needs perfect timing."

"Not everyone is as lucky as we are for we love and we are loved back in return." He continued.

"Eventually Billie will forget about that jerk who messed up with your mood." Kiefer gave me a teasing smile and kissed my hand that he's holding.

"Dapat lang." I giggled.

"And don't ask her to unfollow him kasi kung ikaw nga hindi mo nagawa with Tristan out of respect right?" Bullseye.

"I'm sorry." That's all I could respond after his lecturing. Minsan talaga daming sense nitong boyfriend ko eh.

Kiefer

She kissed me full on the lips after saying sorry, daya talaga. Damn she knows my weakness eh.

"You know how to bribe me."

"Ako pa ba?" She proudly said.

"Basta don't be too hard on her, you can give your opinion but don't tell her what to do. We all don't want anyone controlling us."

"Divergent." We said in unison and ended up laughing harder.

"I'm starved." She said pouting, I kissed her on the forehead and smiled.

"Tweet nga natin sa conyos of manila yan."

"Bwisit ka!" She punched me and we both laughed.

"Tara, lemme feed my baby."

"Double meaning nanaman siya!" I went out of the car first but I heard what she said, tumawa na lang ako. I opened up for her, buti nakapagantay at di lumabas agad.

"Tigilan mo ko jan sa kakababy mo." Mika said in a low voice.

"What? Yun naman talaga endearment ko sayo ah, baby, babe, bae, b." It's always fun teasing her 'coz she won't stop blushing, and it's a sight to behold.

"You know that's not what I mean, stop playing. Dummy!" Tinulak pa ko.

"Pikon mo."

It's Mika's call for what food we shall be eating, alternate kami on what food we want pero mas madalas siya nasusunod. It's not an issue yan lang naman luho niyan eh, pagkain.

Mika

I entered the restaurant first because Kiefer bumped into someone he knows, siya na tatakbo for election daming kilala. He told me to save a table na din. I was welcomed by the attendants and guided me to an empty table for two.

"Thanks." I told her and she left the menu to me.

"Just call my attention Ma'am if you're ready to order. "

"Sure, can I have 2 glasses of water while I wait?" I said sweetly and she nodded.

Kiefer went in and I raised my hand so he'll see me.

"You ordered na?"

"Was about to, but opted wait for you. How's Tim?" I'm referring to the guy he met outside, he introduced me to the guy briefly lang.

"First name basis agad?"

"Lech ka ah!" Tumawa nanaman si loko, lakas mambasag eh. He's reading the menu and called the waitress.

"I don't like how he looked at you." I stared at him with my questioning look.

"Who?"

"Tim."

"He's your friend...?"

"Yeah, but he's a notorious playboy." Oh. My jealous baby returns.

"Selos ka?" I teased him.

"Syempre. So you can't follow him back if he follows you on ig or twitter." I gave out a hearty laugh.

"Selfish my baby."

"Only to you."

"Awww."

"Promise me!" He's making me swear with our pinkies.

"Parang bata naman b!"

"Please?" I sighed in defeat and meet his pinky.

"Promise na." Kiefer has this triumphant smile akala mo nanalo ng championship eh.

The food arrived and we dig in.

Kiefer

Mika has a very healthy appetite. It always fun eating with her because she never complains about how many calories she's taking or her diet is ruined and all those stuff. She need not worry din naman because of the training everyday.

"I'm so bloated b!" We're walking, para naman bumaba ng kaunti yung kinain namin.

"Baby, sabi nila ang taba ko na daw." My teammates are mentioning it to me. Mejo nga dumadagdag ang bigat ko.

"Better than having a hard muscles for a boyfriend. Atleast you're huggable." She sweetly hugged me from the back and sniffed my neck.

Mika has this weird inclination with my neck.

"Bango bango!" Yari, nanggigil nanaman siya, we're still walking so I'm guiding her para di matumba. I love it whenever Mika is being carefree, no holding back.

"B, just don't bi-" "Ouch!" She bit me. Sasabihin ko pa lang kinagat na ko.

"Sorry." She won't stop giggling, ganyan siya kapag nanggigil after sniffing she'll bit me. Sakit pa naman ng baby teeth niyan.

"Love you!" Mika followed that up with a peck on the lips, laban pa ko?

"Love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1.4K 31
GaWong Story, lalaki dito si Deanna Wong 🥴
763 20 3
A guide. Para sa mga nais magbasa ng aking works.
36.4K 1.2K 98
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
132K 4.6K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...