BUNNY - VKOOK

By MONOWORLDS

Taehyung is a sadist, Jungkook is a bunny hybrid. »»» Cover by @JinnieFinnie Do NOT read under the age of six... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
P A N D A
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
E P I L O G U E
Strong power thank you

T H I R T E E N

33.1K 1.6K 810
By MONOWORLDS

»»»

Taehyung's good mood was the calm before the storm.

His rut could be here any moment now and he knows it. His brother knows it, yet, they don't do anything about it.

He just suts back watching as the bunny look at the lion girl with caution. Rolling his eyes as the the girl slowly circles around the terrified hybrid. Softly sniffling the air to scare the poor thing even more.

The bunny becoming more distressed with the second. This girl — who is a lion— isn't like Yoongi, she doesn't introduce herself. Instead she circles the non-predator like pray.

While those two do their thing, he himself tries to think of ways to get through his much dreaded rut. He doesn't want to destroy the poor bunny, he doesn't even know if the boy is ready for something like sex, let alone ten times a day.

He csn always go and find another pretty boy or girl but his body wants that bunny. He wants to see him panting and plead underneath him. He wants his moans to bounce of the wall as those pretty eyes shine with tears.

He can even go and buy the bunny a pretty outfit, maybe a skirt or a dress. He can see it perfectly, the bunny with thigh high's, a pastel pink skirt and a button up that he could rip open without mercy. He would raise the skirt only to reveal panties that can only be described as sinful. Blue, that's his favourite colour. He would love to take them off with his teeth and pleasure the little thing with his tong—

"BOO."

His thoughts rudely interrupted he finds his head snapping up to see the bunny cowering a corner. Stomping the floor in distress as the lion girl laughs.

"I'm not going to hurt you bu-" but the her words go unheard and before the wolf can process what is happening the bunny dives into his arm crying his eyes out.

Glaring at Chaelin he dismisses her with a single hand move to focus on the crying hybrid in his arms.

The combination of the sinful images that previously occupied his mind and the bunny in his lap cause his hands to automatically move to the younger's waist holding on tight.

"Stop crying bunny." He mutter, voice deep. For once not annoyance, but arousal. "Look around, there's no danger, not when I'm here."

And suddenly he knows. He knows how to make the bunny his, if he protects him from any danger then the bunny will feel safe, safer with him than that stupid panda.

But that's for later. Now he's just fighting his body, the arousal. His grip only tightening while the bunny looks around not seeing the tiger anywhere near.

Taehyung can't help himself and softly tugs the bunny a little closer. The younger's hips grinding over his bulge. The thoughts from before on repeat in his mind

Jungkook however just blushes, feeling the elder's bulge beneath him.

"Ma-master." The younger stutters shyly. "Master what are you doing?"

Taehyung ignores the question, instead he slowly start rolling his hips, holding the younger in place tightly. He can't help but press his fingers into the younger's hips. A low groan leaving his lips as he can feel the bunny's arousal grow against his own.

The younger's small hands placing themselves on his shoulder, their chests comimg together as both breaths speeding up due to the sinful actions.

The bunny's ears slipping forward, twitching when the wolf's hot breath tickles the little hairs, only arousing the bunny even more.

So much even, that Taehyung notices the boy mow voluntarily rolling his hips against his. Biting his lip he moves a little faster, eyes wide and pupils lust blown.

Needing just a little more he gets up, lifting the bunny with ease before lying the confused bun on the couch, getting between his legs he cages the bunny's head with his arms.

Self control the last thing on his mind when his hips roll against the younger's, his hand finding it's way under the bunny's t-shirt.

But when he does Jungkook starts squirming and pushing against his shoulders.

It takes every ounce of will power for Taehyung to pull away and look down with lust blown eyes.

"Master c-can hump the mattress right?" The bunny asks with wide eyes making the elder groan before dipping his head down, lips hovering above the bunny's. "Why would I when I can hump you?"

Jungkook shrugs. "M-master can h-hump me but n-no other touching."

Luckily for the Bunny, Taehyung is willing to take anything he can get and leave it at that.

With a low growl the wolf rolls his hips again, neither noticing SeokJin storming until Taehyung is  literally torn off his hybrid.

Dizzy with arousal he looks up at his brother.

"You're not punishing him?" Jin roars. "Namjoon told me, that Jungkook told him, that you told him, that you think it's funny he attacked me?!"

Taehyung's mind is a little slow since all his blood is in his other head. So while catching up with his brother's words he just sighs.

"It is kinda funny." He mutters when his thoughts have finally caught up. "The Kim SeokJin, attacked by a bunny hybrid."

Jin growls. "If you're not punishing I am." The elder wolf spits, pushing him out of the way.

"No you're not." Taehyung says dryly. The dumb bun is his, and he doesn't want anyone else to have the pleasure of toying with the beautiful boy.

Jungkook on the other hand is just terrified of SeokJin and softly starts trembling where he's lying on the couch.

"Taehyung." Jin growls.

"SeokJin."

Both wolves glare at each other before Jin gives in. "A non-physical punishment is the least you could do." The older brother argues.

Taehyung softly nods before looking at the bunny.

"I only know physical punishments."

"Five hundred lines." SeokJin says making Taehyung wonder where his brother is getting all these rather childish punishments.

"A hundred." Is all he says before turning to the bunny with his head a little tilted.

"Okay bunny, you're going to write a hundred lines. Come here." Taehyung mutters signing for the boy to follow him which the younger obediently does.

Seating the bunny at the dinner table SeokJin pulls out pen and paper before looking at Taehyung with an expectant look.

"What?" Taehyung asks feeling his brother's icy stare.

"Tell him what line to write."

Bunny sits frozen looking at the pen in confusion before looking up at his master, a blush on his cheeks as he shyly speaks up.

"Bunny can't write."

»»»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 11.8K 71
Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin steal from the rich and help the poor. But what happens when they try to rob the future King? ! Royal AU !Thieves: Yoongi, Ji...
1.7M 71K 65
No one thought that a mere college student will be able to tame the world's craziest mob boss. Warnings!! This is not for kids or anyone who is sensi...
204K 2.1K 143
this is book 2 from my first book hope you enjoyed it requests are open
Double shot By K

Fanfiction

22.9K 1.3K 20
Taehyung and Yoongi have been together for almost two years so it no surprise when Taehyung wants go to the next level. However first they have to do...