Fortuitous Love (Klaroline Fa...

By Cchulie

Caroline Forbes is a young vampire. She is kind, smart, loyal, and understanding. She looks for the light in... More

Story Information
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Question
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Update
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Update- Not a Chapter
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
New Book and More Chapters to Come
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
REWRITE
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Note
Chapter 64
Message from the Author
Message

Chapter 59

772 28 7
By Cchulie

Chapter 59

"Elena i'm surprised to see you here!"

"Well Caroline college is in between Semesters and I live here"

"But you and Damon are broken up, its a bit insensitive to live in his house, you could always come stay with us."

"Thats not going to happen."

"Elena what is going on? Why do you hate me so much?"

"Because you have everything, you've taken everything from me."

"Since when?"

"You play this little poor me no body likes me by you've dated everyone and if you didn't that still didn't stop them from falling for you. You had Damon first, you took Matt,Stefan is head over heels for you. Even that Enzo guy wants to fuck you."

"Elena do not act like what happened with Damon and I was my choice. Matt and I didn't start anything until you were in love with both of the Salvatore brothers.Lets not forget that I had a crush on Matt first and the moment I told you, you went and hit on him."

"I wasn't done with Matt yet he still should have been obsessing over me. Thing about what I was doing not being in love with you. The way this worked Care is that I am always the one. When I am done with them Iet you have them. But this time you got him and poisoned him against me."

"Who?"

"KLAUS!"

"You and Klaus never."

"No but we should have. Him with all that power and me being the IT girl around here. The first night I saw him at the Grill I could feel the power oozing off him. I made it a point to get our drink the entire night so I could talk to him. At first I thought he was just shy by my third time I went over there and was flirting hard he spoke "What is the name of the blonde vampire your with." I fallowed his gaze to you. When I told him your name he repeated it like a def man who was hearing for the first time. He was suppose to be mine and now your having his baby its unfair." Elena yelled and shoved her.

The surprise attack sent Carolines body down the stairs and she landed her neck snapped. Damon flew out of his room and down to Caroline. He looked up at Elena with discuss "What did you do?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 21.6K 43
ꜱʜᴇ ᴘᴜᴛꜱ ʜᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏᴛɪᴄ Jade Forbes, a little psychotic older sister of Caroline comes back to Mystic Falls after moving out 5 years ago. Former dr...
58.9K 2.5K 31
It's the summer before senior year for Caroline Forbes. More importantly, it's been one month of dating the guy of her dreams, Klaus Mikaelson. Every...
17.1K 609 16
Hybrid Klaus Mikaelson has broken his curse. Only thing is that Caroline Forbes was not a part of Mystic Falls gang. Rather she is someone who he mee...
96.6K 3K 76
Niklaus Mikaelson is a very wealth business man, Caroline Forbes is his trusted assistant but what happens when he offers her the job of a life time...