Camila Cabello Imagines

By camrenjaurello1213

The title says it all! Can't promise they're any good, I try my best! Enjoy! ⚠️WARNING CONTAINS⚠️ ✔️Same Sex... More

Under Cover Love
Under Cover Love Pt. 2
Miss. Cabello (GirlxGirl)
Insane (GirlXGirl)
Insane Pt.2 (GxG)
Bad Mistake (GirlxGirl)
All These Years
All These Years Pt. 2
All These Years Pt. 3
Secrets We Hide
Trouble
In Love With My Best Friend
Assassin
No Regrets
Fixing It All
Stockholm Syndrome
My Boyfriends Mom
Long Time No See
Long Time No See Pt. 2
Coming Out?
Sexual Desires
Sexual Desires Pt. 2
Memories
New Year
Careful Who You Fall For
Never Be The Same
Heal The Pain
Mine
Find You Again (GxG)
You're My Past, Present & Future
Past Always Haunt

Eternal Love

3.8K 128 8
By camrenjaurello1213

⚠️Warning: Mention And Attempt Of Rape⚠️
———————————
Y/N's POV             Not Proofread

The feeling of the bed shaking woke me from my slumber, I woke up in a jolt. Sitting upright, I looked to my side and saw my wife thrashing around.

"No, no, no." She repeated, "Stop."

I quickly pulled her up and pressed her back to my front, "Baby." I gritted when her elbow rammed my rib. "Stop!" She yelled as she continued to jerk around.

"Camila. It's okay, my love. Wake up." I whispered into her ear, she gasped awake and looked around the room before her eyes landed on me.

"It's okay. He can't hurt you no more." I cooed as she gripped my arm that laid across the front of her shoulders. "He's dead. And he ain't coming back." I told her, our eyes locked, watching her slowly calm down.

She trembled against me, I pulled my wrist up to her mouth. "Here." I muttered, I watched as she wrapped her delicate fingers around my arm and planted a soft kiss against my wrist before she let her fangs come out and sank them in the place she kissed.

I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my lips at the feeling of her venom running through my veins as she drank. I laid my head back against the headboard and closed my eyes in bliss, her grip tightened and she sucked harder.

I let her feed till she was content, she needed this. She needed to forget, even if it was just for tonight. It would help her sleep. Her nightmares were getting worse as the day came closer. The day that disgusting, deadbeat human was finally killed for taking away and ruining her innocence.

When she finally had enough, she gently took her fangs out of my skin. "Better?" I asked when she pulled away, a trickle of blood ran down her chin.

"So much." She rasped out, "Thank you, amor."

"Anything for you." I softly smiled before leaning forward and ran my tongue along the little trail of blood. I placed my lips against the brunettes, tasting my blood as it still lingered in her mouth and on her lips.

"Now sleep peacefully, my love." I whispered against her lips before pulling away and laid back down with her against my shirt covered chest.

Camila shifted till she was comfortable and stayed snuggled against me. Soon she fell back under a deep slumber and I laid there, thinking back to how I came across a one of a kind beauty like her.

{•}

I smirked at the woman who stood against the brick wall of the alley, she smiled mischievously at me. "A beauty like yourself shouldn't be out this late at night. Especially with a murderer on the loose, darling." I spoke with mirth watching as hers eyes basically undressed me.

"I like a little danger." She let out with a smirk.

I stepped forward, standing only a few inches away from her. "I'm the definition of danger." I whispered in her ear after I moved her hair to the side, exposing her neck. Her heartbeat reached my ears, I could hear her heart pumping her blood through her veins. Making my mouth water at the thought of her blood invading my tastebuds.

But before I could dig my fangs into her, a muffled scream rang out from the end of the long alley. "Leave." I said to woman as I locked eyes with her, "You never saw me and you were never here." I told her before she left like nothing happened.

I sped to end of the alley and saw a man having a shorter woman pressed against the brick wall. She struggled to get loose, trying to push him off.

"Matthew stop!" She hissed out only to have his hand cover her mouth.

"No!" He hissed back, "Be a good girl and enjoy this." He went to unbuckle his pants but I decided I've seen enough and spoke.

"I do hate having my dinner interrupted." I said calmly causing him to snapped his head around to look at me, "Oh now I see why you have to force a woman to have sex with you." I remarked when I seen his face.

"This doesn't involve you. So how about you leave and run along, little lady?" He nodded his head to tell me to leave.

"See now I would. But I don't like when a woman is mistreated. Also you interrupted my dinner and I'm quite hungry." I hissed in the end before pulling him off of the young girl and threw him against the wall on the other side of the alley.

"So how about I feed from you instead?" I asked rhetorically as I approached him as he sat against the bricks.

I flashed my red eyes and let my fangs show causing him to cower in fear. "W-what are y-you?" He stuttered out as I pulled him up.

"Your worst nightmare." I hissed before digging my fangs into the side of his neck, only to pull back when I tasted his blood. "You taste repulsive." I spat when the taste of different drugs hit my tastebuds.

I gripped his chin and made him look at me, "You're higher then the Eiffel Tower." His eyes were dilated to the point you could only see his pupils.

"I as so see you around this woman again, I will kill you. You even think of seeing her or talking to her. Remember my face and think again." I said looking into his eyes causing him to nod rapidly and I pushed him out of the alley.

I turned towards the girl and I finally got to see her face. The air caught in my throat, she was beyond beautiful. A beauty that didn't deserve to be on this planet.

"Are you alright, love?" I asked when I gained myself together.

"Y-Yes." She staggered out, "Thank you."

"I won't hurt you." I breathed out, "Tell me. Who was that god awful man?" I asked with disgust.

"My fiancé." She answered, staying against the wall. I don't blame her. She was still in a state of shock after seeing me dig my teeth in the man. Also that a woman treated a man like that. Sexism really is a thing in this era.

"You're marrying him? Oh love you could do so much better then that." I scoffed running my fingers through my hair.

"Say what's your name?" I asked with a smile.

"Karla but I hate the name. My friends call me Camila." The brown eyed girl said letting out a deep breath when she began to realize I wasn't going to hurt her.

"Well Camila. The names Y/N." I smiled at her again holding my hand out, she hesitantly grabbed it and I gently brought her hand up to my lips and kissed the back.

{•}

I felt her soft lips dance along my skin, nipping at it causing me to shift and let out a deep breath. Slowly opening my eyes, I came a crossed Camila straddling my waist.

  "Good morning amor." She smiled down at me. I smiled back and placed my hands on her bare thighs, running them up and down. "A good morning indeed." I smirked softly at her naked body in all its glory.

  I sat up and pulled her into a passionate kiss, a moan escapes me when her fingers weaved in my hair and tugged. Hard.

  I could feel her wetness seep into my black briefs as she started to grind against me. Her hands reached down and pulled my shirt off in a blink of an eye, leaving my top half exposed.

  Just when my hands grabbed onto her voluptuous ass, a knock on the large wooden double doors. "Ignore it." Camila husked in my ear before she kissed down my neck.

  My head tilted to the side letting her explore, knowing she was going to sink her fangs into my neck.

  The knock came again but with a voice this time, "Master. I'm sorry but this is urgent." Said one of my guards. I sighed loudly and gently pushed my wife off me.

  "We'll continue this when I get back, my love." I said lovingly as I caressed her cheek and kissed her lips.

  "Hurry back." She smirked running a hand down her body. I groaned, "Of course." Leaning down quickly, I ran my tongue through her soaked folds causing her hips to buck and let out a low moan.

  I threw on some pants and a shirt before walking out, "To the dinner hall." I told him. I didn't want him hearing what I knew Camila would be doing while I was gone.

~

"What is it that you want?" I asked sternly, the man in front of me cowered back a few steps at my tone.

"A letter arrived." He said with hesitance before holding out the white envelope. I yanked it from his hands. I was annoyed, I woke up to a beautiful sight of my naked wife on top of me. Ready to have a pleasing morning but we got interrupted because the man in front of me thought it was important for me to have this letter.

"Who delivered this?" I asked when I noticed the wax stamp on the back.

"Some guy said he was to deliver this to you then took a knife and slit his throat." He told me, I narrowed my eyes before opening the letter.

I hear you got comfortable with the darling Camila. I'm coming to avenge my father. I'll be seeing you soon.
The son of an old friend.

My blood boiled at the words scribbled across the paper. My jaw clenched and I breathed out heavily. "What is it, amor?" I felt Camila's hands on my arms as her chin rested on my shoulder from behind.

"That bastard has an offspring!" I hissed out, throwing the letter to the table of the dinner hall. I looked back the guard in front of me, "I want him found! I want him brought to me in one piece and unharmed! Bring that spawn to me!" I yelled out, he nodded and scurried off to tell the others.

"What?" My wife asked in disbelief, she grabbed the letter and read it.

"I will not let him have or hurt you." I told her as I held her face between my hands, "I promise you."

  "So it was his. Not his friends son." She mumbled to herself, "I should've known." A drop of blood trickled from her eye as she slowly began to cry.

  "Don't blame yourself. He didn't know how to keep it in his pants. He fucked anything that would move." I said wiping the blood tear away.

  "We'll find him and finish what this once and for all." I promised, "If anything, I'm to blame. I should've checked his house and maybe I would've seen that little human."

                               {•}

   The pounding on my door, disrupted me from playing the piano. I stood up and walked to the door and as I grew near, the familiar scent flooded my nose.

  Quickly, I opened the door and saw a disheveled and distraught Camila standing there. Her torn dress was soaked from the pouring rain. Her hair was a birds nest, the little makeup she wore was running down her cheeks.

  "Love? What happened?" I asked pulling her inside, trying to keep my anger at bay.

  "M-Mathew. H-he touched me. I-I s-screamed for h-him t-t-to stop! But he w-wouldn't!" She cried out through her tears, my fists clenched and my eyes turned a crimson red.

  She wrapped her arms around me and I instantly calmed down. "Let's get you cleaned up, love." I cooed, picking her up bridal style. The brunette snuggled her face into my neck, letting me carry her, I took her into my bathroom that was in my bedroom.

  I sat her down on the small bench and ran her a bath, "Get in and I'll bring you something to sleep in, love." I softly said, she nodded waiting for me to leave.

  I walked out and went to my closet, I heard her shuffling around in the bathroom. I clenched the doorframe of the closet. That filthy bastard took away something she cherished, that meant something to her. She was saving herself for marriage.

  The wood cracked under my hand as I gripped tighter, I pulled away and grabbed a nightshirt and a towel before walking back to the bathroom.

  I knocked and closed my eyes to give her privacy as I used my senses to guild me. "I'll just leave these here." I said placing them on the bench.

  "Y/N?" I heard her call when I was about to leave. "Yes?" I said staying turned away.

"Thank you." She whispered as the water slashed around from her moving. "You're welcome, love." I smiled though she couldn't see it before walking out.

~

  The moonlight shined through the window onto her sleeping form as I stood by the window. She looked so peaceful. Like she wasn't put through something so traumatic hours prior. But her beautiful, flawless skin was tainted with bruises. Evidence that he touched her, his hands left handprints.

  He needed to pay for what he did to her. I wasn't going to let him get away with it. I was going to make him suffer.

  I walked over to the sleeping beauty and gently moved her hair out of her face. A smile subconsciously made its way to her face, leaning down, I kissed her forehead before disappearing out of the house.

~

The door squeaked open and closed as he walked in. The smell of drugs and alcohol caused my nose to coil in disgust. Then again, this entire house reeked if it and he just made it worse.

"A real man would wonder where his fiancé is." I stated leaning against the wall opposite from the door, he jumped as he turned around. Fear lit his face, I internally smirked at the sight.

"But then again you aren't a real man." I spat, "You're a disgrace and a coward."

"How did you get in here?" He asked staying against the door. Pushing myself off the wall, I slowly walked over to him.

  "Learn to lock your windows." Shrugging, I continued. "Camila, your fiancé, showed up at my house nearly four hours ago. Crying her eyes out and was distraught because you raped her!" My voice raising as I spoke.

  "I told you if you ever came near her again, I would kill you." I hissed wrapping my hand around his throat and pushed him against the door. His feet getting further and further off the ground.

  "H-her father." He choked, "He paid m-me to try and get b-back with her. I listened to y-you and l-left her." His hands tried to pull mine off him.

  "But you thought having money for another hit would be worth your life." My hand tightened, his face started to turn red with a shade of purple as his airway was being cut off.

"Camila doesn't deserve you." I said, "No one does. She's too pure for this world."

"Y-you'll kill me, f-f-for what? To have h-her for yo-yourself?" He smirked as best he could, his nails dug into my hand, drawing blood.

"No. I'm killing you so she won't have to live with you." I corrected with a smirk, "Good riddance."

"Wait! I ha-" I didn't let him finish before I gripped harder and a snap filled the air and was like music to my ears. I let go and his body dropped to the floor, lifeless. His head bobbed like a turkey with his head barely hanging on to its body.

"Guess it's true what they say. Your house reflects who you are." I mumbled to myself seeing it was littered with trash and the smell seemed to get stronger. I couldn't pinpoint what smell was what.

I fixed my jacket and sped off back to my house where the beauty that would change my life forever was. I just didn't know it yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: It's been a very hot since I've updated and I apologize, I've had very bad writers block....Also I am writing a short story on this...since I haven't updated in so long, I thought I would give you a sneak peak of it...let me know how y'all feel about it...Gemini Out♊️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 21.3K 51
[COMPLETED]✓ I never forgot my first love. I just learnt to pretend everything was okay while I was breaking on the inside. I lost myself because the...
75K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
153K 3.6K 30
Lauren-23-rich-has a 2 yearold son-works alot Camila-18-just finished high school-lives with parents and sister
2K 20 3
a camren one shot collection made by me [[ you can also send me a oneshot thru ig dm's ]] enjoy :)))))