Wolf Queen {1} Mikaelson or L...

By hailsnikita

After being kidnapped, Isabel Donovan a high school student is forced to endure the supernatural of her world... More

Isabel Donovan
Wolf Queen *werewolf addition*
A Few Months Ago☽0☾
The Masquerade Ball☽1☾
Important People☽2☾
The 60's dance☽3☾
The Backstory☽4☾
Knocked Out☽5☾
Stefan Makes A Deal☽6☾
Baby Wants Out☽7☾
Baby Lockwood
Messed With Momma Wolf☽8☾
Meeting The Youngest Mikaelson☽9☾
The Necklace☽10☾
Wolf Queen |2|
First Successful Hybrid☽11☾
New Me New School Year☽12☾
The Dead Returns☽13☾
Homecoming Nightmare☽14☾
Invitation☽16☾
Original Trouble☽17☾
Stakes☽18☾
Figured Him Out☽19☾
Bloody Birthday☽20☾
Death of A Witch☽21☾
Alaric☽22☾
Mission Get Klaus: A Fail☽23☾
Wolf Queen |3|
Alive☽24☾
Church Attack☽25☾
Remembering the covers of Wolf Queen
He's Back☽26☾
Hunter☽27☾
Moving out☽28☾
Date With The Devil☽29☾
Kidnapped By Hybrids☽30☾
Winter Wonderland☽31☾
Feeling Hollow☽32☾
To Be Loved☽33☾
Softening Heart☽34☾
Having Hope☽35☾
Personal☽36☾
Temptation To Darkness☽37☾
F.R.I.E.N.D.S☽38☾
The Last Dance☽39☾
French Girl☽40☾
Raise Your Spirits☽end☾
Aesthetics☽extra/Kats letter☾
Bonus Chapter
Little Bit About Me

Caroline's Funeral☽15☾

4.1K 137 107
By hailsnikita

Dear, diary

A LOT has happened. For starters I almost died at the hands of one of Nik's hybrids and Nik almost died. Good thing Stefan stopped Damon. I guess. Nik fed me his blood and helped me recuperate for a little bit before washing off. He took me back home and stayed with me while I put Rose down. And after a while he made me go to bed after being in Rose's room for to long and left when I went to bed.

The next morning he was by my side which scared the crap out of me.

Isabel wiped her face before sitting up in bed "Oh, my actual God, Niklaus!" She screamed scrambling up in bed once she saw him at the foot of her bed. She immediately covered her chest area with her blanket as she calmed down.

"That was absolutely pricless." Klaus chuckled with a genuine smile which compelled Isabel to smile back for some reason.

He checked up on me and asked if I had wanted to go and help with his family and be there when they woke up. But we never got that chance because of a vengeful Stefan.

"I will kill you and everyone you've ever met!" Klaus threatened angrily over the phone as Isabel crossed her arms with a frown on her beautiful face.

Stefan stood in a room filled with casket's. "You do that, and you will never see your family again. I wonder Klaus, as someone who has been one step ahead for a thousand years...are you prepared for this?"

I also had an argument with Tyler. He didn't like Nik here to check on me. And I argued that he has been distant, an ass, and Nik wouldn't be here if he was.

"You shouldn't be getting close to him, Isabel!" Tyler yelled at her, the veins in his forehead showing his anger. He was worried for her and his baby, yes, but he was also jealous of the hybrid.

"Well, at least he was here!" Isabel yelled with a frown. "Which is more then I can say for you."

I was also informed Rebekah was missing which I figured meant my friends daggered her. You know, sometimes I think they're idiots. I feel bad for her. She really wanted a normal teenage experience. Even if I didn't like her much.

Then Klaus said he got her back but re daggered her as he was to afraid to face her again and I tried to help. Key word: tried.

"Nik, if you would just explain it to her I'm sure she would understand. Or at least have her anger simmered."

"Not this time, love. She loved our mother deeply. This would hurt and anger her more then a lot of things I have done to her."

I also heard Klaus tried to kill Jeremy but Alaric ended up getting ran over and recovered because of the Gilbert ring he wore.

I sent a lengthy voicemail to Klaus about hurting him. I had a feelimg it didn't really matter what I said but I thought I'd still tell him that if he's gonna do anything he should try not to kill and aim more for hurting. I thought being hurt is less damage then being killed so yeah.

God. Sometimes I feel like I absolutely suck at advising them. And helping my friends. I just don't know what to do. There is a lot of stuff going on and there's only so much I can handle. Tyler getting angry, Nik hurting people, Rose needing me and Tyler, Jeremy's life on the line, Elena needing help to save everyone close to her, and then there's me who either has to choose a side or be Switzerland.

Anyway Matt also made an appearance with some ice cream and more baby food for Rose who I had laying with me in bed all day. We watched movies and talked and played with Rose until he had to leave for work.

"She's such a cute kid." Matt commented as he watched his niece chew on her fist and stare up at her mom in a daze.

"So I've been told," Isabel said as she curled up in her brothers arms, continuing to look at the three month old baby.

I'm pretty sure that's about all.

Till next time, Isabel.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel parked her car and let out a deep breathe. When she opened her eyes she saw Tyler and stepped out of her car.

"I don't want to talk to you." Isabel stated. Ever since their fight she's felt like their drifting and she didn't know whether she wanted to fix it or not.

"I know you're upset but-"

"Upset?" She asked incredulously. "You get mad at me for having a parabatai care about me when you haven't! And you almost got Jeremy killed! And before you ask me to understand, or to support you, can you at least tell me what you're planning to do about your lethal sire-bond to Nik? Because this just isn't working."

"There is nothing that I can do about it, Isabel! That's the point. I just wanted you to know that I understand why you can't be with me. Even though I want to put you and our child first, before anyone, I can't." He admitted which made Isabel tear up but she didn't allow herself to cry in front of him. "I'll never be able to while I'm sired. And I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I just really wanted you to know that."

"Well then i'm sorry too." She kept her face straight and her voice emotionless but her eyes held unshed tears.

"Here. One for you and one for Rose. As a goodbye gift." He handed her a small box before walking towards the school.

She looked inside to see two bracelets, one that was gold with the name Rose and the other rose gold with Isabel engraved in it. She looked down at them then at the school with a deep frown.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"Sweet dreams Rebekah," Klaus said to Rebekah's desiccated body before closing the lid and turning to Mindy. "Show her to her room, would you, love?"

"Sure." Mindy took the coffin and started to wheel it away.

"I'm surprised you're still in town. I gave you your freedom, you could have gone anywhere," Klaus said before turning around to see Stefan, leaning against the doorframe.

"I live here, Klaus." Stefan stated the obvious.

"Well, if we're playing this game, then...I was here first." Klaus smiled at Stefan when playing his childish little 'I did it first' game.

"You know, I don't like your hybrid friends." Stefan told the hybrid with a determined look on his brooding face. "They're everywhere, kind of like fleas. I want them gone."

"Yeah, well I kind of like having them around. You know, I'm hurt. I hoped that when I freed you, we'd pick up where we left off. But here you are, guzzling vervain like the rest of them, I'm sure. So much for friendship."

"Friends don't strip friends of their free will." Stefan stated.

"Okay, granted, yeah, that was a little extreme, but I get a little moody." Klaus defended himself. "Just ask my siblings. Speaking of whom, isn't it time you handed them over?"

"Klaus, get your hybrids out of Mystic Falls or I will remove them myself," Stefan said growing agitated with the Original pain in the ass.

"Hmm. You see, if you continue to threaten me, I'm gonna be forced to retaliate. Kill people. And it will get messy again." Klaus warned the green eyed vampire.

"Do whatever you want, I don't really care. Or you know what? Maybe I do. Maybe I care so much, that I'll drop Elijah in the Arctic."

"Well, maybe I'll be willing to lose one brother if it meant killing yours."

"Try me, let's find out." Stefan challenged him as Mindy walked in.

"Is everything okay?" She asked noticing the tense atmosphere.

"Everything is fine, Mindy. Stefan was just leaving after failing to make his point." Stefan waited a moment before he grabbed a saw from the work table he's next to and rushed over to Mindy and cut her head clean off with it.

"Well, one down. You may want to, ah, send the rest of them away before it gets messy, again." He threw the saw back on the table and left.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel was with Caroline most the day avoiding school and all their friends. Isabel promised not to bring up her birthday as long as they could hang out together which they did. But they couldn't avoid their friends much longer because the minute they walked in to Caroline's home Elena, Matt, and Bonnie jump out with balloons, party hats, and a sign.

"Surprise." They all yelled, scaring the two blondes.

"Happy birthday!" Matt yelled out.

"What are you guys doing here?" Caroline asked.

"Well you blew off school and missed our work of birthday art, so..." Elena took off the crown she was wearing and placed it on Caroline's head.

"Change into warmer clothes, we are going to the Falls." Bonnie told the two. "S'mores, camp fire-"

"Cake!" Elena cut off Bonnie. "Like when we were little."

"Except for the tequila!" Matt added raising a bottle.

"Thanks, guys. Really, um, I'm just not feeling my birthday this year." Caroline pointed out as her face showed how little she cares about her birthday this year. All it was to her was a reminder that she no longer could age or do anything she had originally hoped for.

"I'm sorry, what?" Elena asked confused. "You've already claimed your birthday as everyone's favorite day of the year."

"Yeah, and now, it's just a reminder that technically, I'm dead. Look, I didn't even like 17. And the only point to being 17 is to get to 18. It's a filler year; I'm stuck in a filler year."

"You're not stuck, Care bear." Isabel told her feeling bad she felt that way.

"Yeah I am." She argued.. "But it's okay. You know, it's all good, I'll be fine. But I just need some time to wallow in it."

"Okay, well I think I have another idea," Elena said.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"There it is!" Elena said happily as she entered the crypt with her friends.

"This is creepy, even for us." Bonnie spoke up looking around the place.

"No, Caroline was right...technically, she's dead. Sorry. But you don't need a birthday, you need a funeral. You need to say goodbye to your old life, so that you can move on with your new one," Elena said which made Caroline smile.

"Okay. Here lies Caroline Forbes..." Elena trailed off as she placed candles on top of a birthday cake. "Cheerleader, Miss Mystic Falls, third grade hopscotch champion..."

"Friend, daughter, overachiever..." Bonnie continued.

"Mean girl, sometimes, no offense," Matt said with a smile.

"Ah, none taken."

"Best friend, new aunt and my favorite dumb blonde." She joked. Caroline smiled and mocked a laugh while slight shoving Isabel. "She was 17, and she had a really good life. So rest in peace, so that she can move forward." Izzy finished.

Elena walked up to Caroline, holding the cake in front of her. "That's what you really need. What we all really need. Amen, or cheers or whatever. Bonnie?" Elena looked over at Bonnie who lit the candles with her powers. "Nice! Okay, make a wish."

Elena held the cake out to Caroline, who closed her eyes and made a wish.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Elena, Bonnie, Isabel, Matt, and Caroline sat around stuffing their faces with cake when Matt took the bottle of tequila from Bonnie, but Elena quickly snatched it from his hand and took a swig.

"Ah-ah. I need it more than you do, trust me. Izzy, what are you doing?" Elena asked, noticing the blonde wolf texting on her phone.

"Hmmmm. What? Nothing." She stopped texting, and held her hands down in front of her, trying to hide the phone in them.

"Okay, you're not really good at hiding things."

"I...maybe, probably, definintely might have texted Tyler." She nodded along to her words.

"Izzy..."

"What? I'm delicate and I need him." Isabel looked down in shame at admitting to the fact that she depended on Tyler.

"Give her a break!" Bonnie yelled at Elena as she finally snapped. "You can't control what everyone does all the time," Bonnie said showing the anger she still held over what she did to Jeremy.

There was an awkward silence before Elena said, "Wow."

"Ouch, Bon," Matt said.

"Sorry, I know it's Caroline birthday, funeral or whatever but, I just feel it's really wrong that you compelled Jeremy to leave town," Bonnie said after taking in a calm breath.

"I'm doing it to protect him, Bonnie." The doppelgänger defended herself. "I want to give him a chance to have a quiet normal life."

"He should be able to choose how he wants to live it." Isabel muttered. "It is, after all, his life, Elena."

"And you're taking his choices away." Bonnie agreed with the blonde.

"Bonnie, you can't tell him," Elena said, her does eyes pleading for the witch to keep quiet.

"Why?" Bonnie snapped back. "Are you gonna compel me not to?"

"You know, you guys are ruining a perfect funeral," Matt said.

"I'm sorry. I'm just gonna go sleep it off or something. Happy birthday," she said to Caroline before exiting the Fell crypt.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"Sorry, I didn't mean to crash the party." Tyler apologized, standing at the entrance of the crypt.

Isabel's head snapped up from her plate of cake as she heard Tyler's apology.

Matt coldly said, "so don't." He didn't even look at his supposed best friend. The hybrid hurt his sister emotionally and Matt would never be okay with that.

"N- No, it's- it's okay," Isabel said weakily. Matt just stared at Tyler hatefully. He was starting to realize that Tyler probably was not what his sister needed in a realtionship. He doesn't want Tyler out of his nieces life but he hates how Tyler is acting with Isabel and the fact she was so easy to go crawling back to him. In a way that was what he hated most about Isabel. She depended on Tyler to much and she would always go back to him no matter what. It was then he realized Isabel might just be with him so that Rose would have her mother and father together, unlike how they grew up. "Hi, Ty."

"Can I talk to you for a sec? It's kind of important." Isabel nodded and left the crypt with Tyler and they walk into the woods.

Elena looked at Matt knowing he worried a lot for his sister. "Are you okay?"

Matt took the tequila from Elena and took a swig. "Yeah, I just want my sister to be happy, you know? It's what I want for all of you guys, in the middle of this crazy life you got stuck living."

"Is that how you see it?" Elena asked. "That we're stuck?"

"I'd say it's attached itself to you all pretty tight, yeah."

"Bonnie is right, you know, I have no business messing in Jeremy's head. I just don't know what else to do. He is in danger here. I can't lose anyone else that I love." She told him honestly.

"I take it all back." Tyler started. "Everything I said this morning. Klaus can't control me. Not when it comes to you and our child. I won't let him."

"Tyler, it's okay. Maybe we just aren't meant to be together." She mumbled not looking up to meet his dark brown eyes. "Maybe we just have to accept that and move on. Maybe that's what's best for her. For Rose."

"I'm not moving on from anything." Tyler protested. "I love you."

"Are you sure you do?" She asked skeptically.

He lifted her head up by the chin and kissed her. Slowly, Isabel gave in and kissed back before Tyler broke away from her lips and trailed kisses down her neck.

Tyler didn't know what he was doing. He wasn't suppose to hurt the mother of his child but to do as Klaus said he needed Caroline to come rushing to her friends rescue. He knew Caroline would be there in a heartbeat for Isabel. This was the only thing Tyler could think of.

Suddenly Tyler bit into her neck hard enough so that she'd yell and Caroline would hear. "Son of a b- What the hell?! What just happened? What did you just do?" She asked in shock.

Tyler looked shocked and panicked as he looked at her neck. "Oh, no." He didn't want to hurt her but his body seemed to know exactly what to do without his brains consent.

"Did you just...bite me?"

"Oh my god. I'm sorry." He apologized quickly. "I'm so sorry."

"Oh my god!" The werewolf exclaimed looking at him in disgust. "Just get away from me! Get away from me! I don't want to look at you right now!"

Hearing her yelling Caroline vamped out of the crypt and pushed Tyler away from Izzy. He bit back and she forcefully shoved him far away.

"Caroline! Oh my god." Isabel panicked, rushing to her friends side.

Isabel started to feel slightly woozy as she tried to hold up her blonde friend but instead ended up falling down with Caroline.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Matt carried Caroline in his arms and ran to the front door of the Forbes household with Isabel lagging behind.

"Sheriff Forbes!" Matt shouted.

"What happened?" The sheriff asked as she opened the door wide enough for Matt to enter with Caroline.

"Tyler bit them. And Isabel's healing is taking a while," he said as Isabel walked through the door.

"Oh my god, sweetheart." She shifted her gaze to Matt. "Be careful." Matt carried Caroline to her bed and placed her carefully on it. Isabel sat on Carolines right as she stared at her friend in a daze.

"Oh, honey. Caroline, honey, can you hear me?" The older woman asked worriedly.

"I'm sorry, Mom." Caroline cried.

"She's been hallucinating or something, I don't know," Matt said. "No one's picking up their phone."

"It's alright, sweetheart." She sat next to Caroline on the bed and brushed her hair off her face, lifting up her jacket collar and looking at the bite mark. "Are you okay Izzy?" The sheriff asked looking over at the girl.

Isabel nodded. "Just taking a bit to heal that's all."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Matt walked to the door to see Klaus standing there.

When Matt opened it Nik immediately said, "Tyler came to see me. Poor boy, he seemed quiet distressed. He said Caroline and Bel had a terrible accident."

"You made him do this to them. He would have never done something like this."

"Isabel was not meant to be harmed, Matt." Like that made it any better. "Besides I'm here to help. My blood will heal Caroline."

Isabel tapped her brothers shoulder indicating for him to move. Matt glanced back at his sister before backing up and walking back to Caroline. "Here." She extended an empty cup she had grabbed. "You can put some blood in here and be on your way. For me." She unkowingly give him the puppy eyes and he easily gave in and bit his wrist. "Oh, you're actually gonna do it," she said surprised.

"Only for you, Bel." Nik replied before extending it out to her but before she could take it he brings it back to him. "You take some of this too. It'll help you heal faster." He handed the cup to her and leant down to kiss her cheek before leaving. "Good night, love."

She touched her cheek where he kissed feeling like his lips were still there. She shook her head and took a tiny sip of the blood before shutting the door and heading up to Caroline's room to give her the blood.

If it wasn't clear. Klaus didn't order Tyler to hurt Isabel. He told Tyler to draw Caroline out by doing whatever he had to.
Klaus didn't expect Isabel to be there or for Tyler to use Izzy as bait.

ALSO THE CHANNEL 'TFIL' LIKED ONE OF MY COMMENTS ON HIS SCARY OVERNIGHT VIDEO AND IM SO HAPPY!
And in my excitement I grant you this chapter.

Hope you liked it❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 11.9K 60
[Completed|UNDER EDITING] 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧�...
95.2K 5.1K 59
☆ 𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗦 : what if the child was a teenager/YA throughout the show duration and not at season 5? After...
227K 7K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...