Wolf Queen {1} Mikaelson or L...

By hailsnikita

After being kidnapped, Isabel Donovan a high school student is forced to endure the supernatural of her world... More

Isabel Donovan
Wolf Queen *werewolf addition*
A Few Months Ago☽0☾
The Masquerade Ball☽1☾
Important People☽2☾
The 60's dance☽3☾
The Backstory☽4☾
Knocked Out☽5☾
Stefan Makes A Deal☽6☾
Baby Wants Out☽7☾
Baby Lockwood
Messed With Momma Wolf☽8☾
Meeting The Youngest Mikaelson☽9☾
The Necklace☽10☾
Wolf Queen |2|
First Successful Hybrid☽11☾
New Me New School Year☽12☾
The Dead Returns☽13☾
Homecoming Nightmare☽14☾
Caroline's Funeral☽15☾
Invitation☽16☾
Original Trouble☽17☾
Stakes☽18☾
Figured Him Out☽19☾
Bloody Birthday☽20☾
Death of A Witch☽21☾
Alaric☽22☾
Mission Get Klaus: A Fail☽23☾
Wolf Queen |3|
Alive☽24☾
Church Attack☽25☾
Remembering the covers of Wolf Queen
He's Back☽26☾
Hunter☽27☾
Moving out☽28☾
Date With The Devil☽29☾
Kidnapped By Hybrids☽30☾
Winter Wonderland☽31☾
Feeling Hollow☽32☾
To Be Loved☽33☾
Softening Heart☽34☾
Having Hope☽35☾
Personal☽36☾
Temptation To Darkness☽37☾
The Last Dance☽39☾
French Girl☽40☾
Raise Your Spirits☽end☾
Aesthetics☽extra/Kats letter☾
Bonus Chapter
Little Bit About Me

F.R.I.E.N.D.S☽38☾

2K 86 80
By hailsnikita

I put that clip there so you could hear her voice. Also that little giggle at the end was cute.

•|•

Klaus feverishly tried to get the piece of white oak stake out of his back by scratching his own flesh off, leaving the wound on his back a bloody mess. He left the mirror and sped himself into a wall, screaming in pain before stepping back to the mirror and trying to get it out again. He turned away from the mirror and broke his arm just before Isabel entered.

"Klaus, we need to talk." She called out but upon entering the room her face grew worried. "Excuse my French but what hell is happening to you?" She asked.

"Silas." He breathed out as Isabel walked closer to him. "He attacked me. He stabbed me with the white oak stake. A piece of it- is still inside me."

"Oh my god, Klaus, that could kill you," Isabel said, her brows dropping low in faux worry.

Klaus laughed humorlessly. "Well, I certainly feel like I'm dying."

'Isabel' reached for Klaus' face, stroking it. Klaus let out some shuttered breaths but he felt better that Isabel was there with him. Her touch soothed him in a way that comforted him and scared him.

"Hey," she said softly. "As much as I would love to watch you die," Her voice got more monotone, not sounding like her at all. "You still haven't found me that cure."

"Silas!" Klaus yelled in realization as he pushed Sizzy away and fell to the floor, knocking down a few things.

'Isabel' turned away from him and walked away before finally turning back to him. "That's right. Last night I looked like Shane, today I look like Isabel, and tomorrow- who knows?" Sizzy shrugged in amusement.

Klaus, through gritted teeth, said, "show me your real face."

"Now why would I do that when I can look like whomever I want you to see? But I quite like this body. Don't mind if I keep it for a while do you?" Klaus growled at him for the statement but Sizzy just smirked and walked closer to him. "Resist me all you want, Klaus, but until you bring me the cure I will bring you nothing but misery."

Done with his taunting, Silas disappeared and Klaus painfully relaxed in his spot on the ground.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel walked in to the mansion shouting, "I got your, fifty million messages. This better be important."

Klaus voice sounded gruff as he said, "go away."

"Nik?" The blonde wolf called out. "Where are you?" Isabel walked into the dining room to her right and saw Klaus shirtless, sitting on the floor, leaning on a piano seat with sweat glistening on his body. "What the hell happened to you?" Isabel asked looking him over.

"I need more time," he said, sounding like a crazy man. "Stop hounding me!"

"I'm hounding you?" She asked incredulously. "I was in the middle of going home with my brother's alcohol and my tea. And I am supposed to be with Caroline in a few minutes helping her handle running a few different prom committees right now and you keep phone stalking me. You ass."

"Bel." His voice shook and Isabel looked at him confused and slightly worried. "Is it really you?" He struggled to pull himself onto the piano seat but eventually he sat down and leaned back against the piano. "Prove it to me."

"Okay, I don't know if this is some kind of new technique of yours to flirt, but it sucks, and I have some really important things to do."

Isabel turned around and started to leave when Klaus said, "wait, please." She stopped. "Silas. He stabbed me with the white oak stake." Isabel turned around with slightly wide eyes. "There's a- a piece of it stuck inside me."

Isabel walked closer to him as she asked, "why would Silas attack you?"

"Well, I was in no position to ask questions. Suffice it to say, I'm hurt. So you can understand why I called you."

She nodded. "What do you want me to do?" She sighed.

"Well, it's quite simple, really. I need you to cut the stake out of me." Klaus answered as he looked down at a pair of bloody pliers lying on the rug. Isabel looked down at them with a grimace.

"Ew." She flinched then groaned. "Okay."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Klaus braced himself against the piano while Isabel used a pair of pliers to try to dig out the white oak stake, her cardigan now placed on the back of a sofa as she had to go around blood and didn't want to get her clothes all dirty and in her way.

Isabel had been at it for a long time and still she felt nothing in his back which she thought was odd because he seemed to be really hurting so she kept digging around anyway.

"Oh, my god. You do have a heart." She exclaimed with fake surprise. Klaus yelled in pain through gritted teeth as Izzy moved the pliers in his back. "Sorry." She apologized for the sudden movement. "Hm. It was just a bloody rib."

"Well I'm glad you're finding my misery so amusing." Nik groaned.

"I don't find it amusing and you're insane if you think I do." She retorted. "Ugh, Nik, I swear to you there is nothing in here."

"You killed twelve witches for your friend Bonnie." They Original pointed out, the hurt behind his words clear. "You can't even get your hands a little dirty for me? Here I thought we were getting closer. Guess I was wrong."

"I am trying to help you." She stressed. "I could always just walk right out that door and leave you to it," she said as she dug a little deeper into Klaus' back. He yelled in pain and started slamming his hand on the piano top. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry. You know what?" She yanked the pliers out of his back and he yelled in pain again. "I'm not sorry. If you aren't going to be grateful then you deserve to do this and suffer." Klaus shuddered in pain but didn't respond.

Isabel scowled at him before slamming the pliers down and walking away.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel sat on the sofa texting Caroline on her phone while Klaus -who was propped up on the back of another sofa- was still reaching around at the wound in his back.

Klaus moaned in pain for what seemed to be the thousandth time. "I can feel the splinters moving towards my heart. Help me!" He pleaded with the girl.

"No. Do it on your own," she said stubbornly.

"Isabel so help me god, if you don-"

Isabel looked up from her phone. "If I don't you'll...what? You'll kill my friends and family? Go ahead. I will never ever forgive you."

Klaus angrily said, "I saved your life."

"Because you put it in danger. Now how about you do something decent for once and bring Tyler back? I'll help you again." She bargained.

"Because Tyler Lockwood tried to kill me!" He argued through gritted teeth.

"Don't you think I know that?" She asked standing up. "And he'll never do it again if you'll allow him to come home."

Klaus stood up abruptly and approached Isabel as he shouted, "I will not have my hand forced by you or anyone else!"

Isabel raised her voice. "What is wrong with you?" She threw her hands out to her side in annoyance. "I'm reaching out to you despite everything that you've done, and you still can't get out of your own way. God! I feel so freaking sorry for you." She scoffed angrily.

She turned away but Klaus vamp-sped to block her way. "Don't turn your back on me!"

Isabel got closer to his face as she yelled, "you acting this way makes me think I should have turned my back on you ages ago!"

They remain silent for a moment before Klaus said, "It's gone."

"What?" The wolf asked, her face dropping into a more confused one.

"The pain," he said as he reached around to his back. "The- the pain is gone," he said before realizing something. "It was- it was never there. He got in my head. Silas..." He gestured at his temple. "...got inside my head." He took Isabel's hand in his. "You took my mind off it. You brought me back, Bel."

Isabel took her hand back gently and turned around, bringing her hands to her head and walking a few steps.

She turned back to look at Klaus as she worriedly asked, "if Silas can make you, of all people, believe that you're dying...what can he do to the rest of us?"

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel walked into the room after Klaus ended his call with Elijah, wiping her hands clean on a towel.

"I used all your bleach," she said as she started to walk past Klaus to get her cardigan but he reached out and grabbed her arm making her turn towards him.

"Hey." He spoke softly. "Thank you for helping me."

"Yeah." She paused for a moment just staring at his face that was no longer glistened with sweat and screaming in pain. "Well, if you need anything else... don't call me." She joked as she grabbed her cardigan. "I have a prom to help plan." She then started to walk away.

Klaus, smiling, said, "friends?"

Isabel paused, then turned back around with a raised brow. "Are you gonna let Tyler come back into town?"

Klaus' face fell and he didn't say anything.

Izzy shook her head slightly, then turned away. "You might have noticed..." Isabel turned back around to face him again. "I'm not exactly scouring the earth for him, am I?" Isabel smiled that beautiful smile at him.

"Friends." She agreed softly before finally leaving the room.

Klaus watched her walk away with a wide smile as well.

He thought maybe one day she'd love him as much as he loved her. Just maybe.

I could have changed the last scene to make it a little cuter but this left off on a more neutral note.

Also I posted a Bellamy Blake fanfic called heartbeat.

And I just gotta say ItzMissB is amazing and a super nice person. They make me want to publish everything fast but I have restraint. So if you want to thank them then feel free to follow them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 8.9K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
3.7K 41 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...
118K 3.4K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
284K 5.3K 21
Rue was only a baby when her family decided to kill her but then Klaus Mikaelson, the hybrid, shows up after hearing the baby's cries, and sees what...