TROUBLE © 2019 |Editing|

By yorokobiaaii

Welcome to Kantaphat University. 😎 More

Hunter's Moon.
2. New Moon
3: BLUE MOON.|edited|
4: "FOOL" MOON. |edited|
5: BLOOD MOON. |edited|
6: SOTUS. |edited|
7: CRAZY MOON. |edited|
8: Piece of Cake |edited|
9: The Sweet Ride. |edited|
10: Red Moon |edited|
"The Ghost?"
12: Book of the Damned. |edited|
13: Fate. |edited|
14: Asclopius. |edited|
15: The Moon. |edited|
NOTE
17: PhaForth |edited|
18: The Gang |edited|
Chapter II |edited|
1. Mate |edited|
2. Cozy |edited|
🎉Happy Birthday Khun Ying 👑🎊
3. ForthBeam |edited|
4. Reap what you Sow |edited|
5. Distance |edited|
6. Restart
7. Trouble
8. Surrender
9. The Biggest Fan
10. Dreams and Reality
11. Reason's & Doubt
12. Yes or No?
13. Sky burning Stars.
EXTRA.
EXTRA II
14. M.U
15. The Admirer
16. Wonders of the Moon
EXTRA III
EXTRA IV
17. Follow your Heart.
EXTRA (fin)
18. Conflicted Heart
19. Conflicted Heart
20. Dearest Moon
21. The Chosen Moon
22. T.Y
23. The Keeper
~Mr. Red~
Extra: Restless Heart.
6 Moons (Extra)
1. Yearning for your Love
2. Heart of the Matter.
3. Lam's Place
4. Lam's Place II
5. Barricade
6. Giving up on you
7. Dumbass

24. Closer

1.8K 78 0
By yorokobiaaii

A/N: Thank you for reading this story guys, it means so much to me. 🤣 (Geez! I didn't expect that it will take , almost Forever just to reach the finale) 🤦😅 I hope you'll stay with me till the final chapter! Love you all! 😁

____________

Phana's POV:

This is life..

Staring at the blue sky, admiring the beauty of the nature it self, listening to the sound of waves,..

It's perfect.

This vacation is perfect..

And I'm enjoying it, truthfully.

But why does that guy under the coconut tree looks so gloomy?

"You're supposed to enjoy this trip, Ai'Beam." And the guy just roll his eyes! Argh!

"Well, Boss! I thought we're going to Europe, or Korea or Japan?! Since you keep on mentioning those countries! But here we are, getting toasted in this tropical island of Boracay? We're in the Philippines!! This country is still part of Asia and its soo Hot in here damn it!"

Aish! Beam! Stop complaining!

"So what if it's hot?! The ocean is just over there! Go ahead and swim till you drop, if you want!" Sigh! Actually I'm expecting Ai'Kit to complain about it, not Beam. Geez! What's with that guy?

"Just enjoy the view, Beam. Look at those girls! Don't you want to have Fun With them? Huh?" After all, Beam won't be a Casanova for nothing.

"Oi kitty! There's a restaurant nearby, right? Would you like to check it? I'm hungry." Woah!! Did he just, ignore what I said?!!

"Oi Beam! I thought you're loosing some weight?" So, he's choosing food over those chicks? Wow!

"I'm not in diet! Besides, we're here to enjoy, right? Then let's do it! I heard the crabs here are huge! I'd like to see that. Let's gooo Ai'Kit!"

"Oi! Stop pushing me, jerk!" Seriously Beam? What the hell???!

Then I suddenly remembered the small box that he's been staring at while we're in the plane. I tried to ask Ai'Kit about it but instead of answering my question, he smirked! "Whatever!"

How about you?

How are you na?

I missed you..

×××

Wayo's POV:

"WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!!"

argh! Stop nagging at me!

"I'm already here! You moron! The line is getting longer na so hurry up!"

"You told me to wait for you!! And yet you didn't even bother to sent a message that you'll be there before 8am!!" Aish!!

"We're not the only students who are going to take entrance exam today, dumbo!"

"I really don't understand Why you're so excited?! Dr.Phana is not there!"

I know!!  "Like I said! The line is getting longer so, it would be nice if you'll be here today before 10am!! Hurry up, Mingkwan!!"

"Okay , Fine! Geez! You're acting like aboss again!"

Tsk! You may think that I'm over reacting.. but, I just can't help it! This excitement, you know? I .. I've waited too long, but now.. I won't wait anymore!

I'll see you soon, my Dearest Moon.

×××

Forth's POV:

"Have a sit."

"Thank you, P'."

"Let's wait for P'Arthit a little bit longer, okay?"

"Yes, P'." Oh well, I received a phone call from P'Kongpob earlier and he wanted us to meet, here in the ramen shop near the Faculty.

It's a good thing that our flight to Chiang Mai has been cancelled due today due to an error. Or else I wouldn't be here, staring at the glass window, watching the passerbys and hoping to see the former head hazer, asap! Cause I'm getting impatient na.

"Five more minutes. P'Arthit will arrive at exactly 4o'clock in the afternoon.."

And he really did!!!

"Sorry for keeping you waiting guys!" Nah! It's fine.
"By the way, did you already ordered some foods?"

"No, not yet. P' I guess it's much better if we talk about it first before we eat.." argh! Why do I feel like I'm sort of a third wheel here?

"Is that okay with you, Nong?"  Well of course! I'm not crazy to start an argument with P'Arthit, just because I'm Starving!!

"Yes, P'." I'll behave , just for today.

"Oh, okay. Anyway, we asked you to come here because, I'd like to know if you're interested to become one of the Hazers someday.." ...

... What??!!!

"Wait, P'.. are.. are you asking me? For real?"

"Yes Forth." Woah! P'Kongpob! Seriously?!!

"Why? Don't tell me you're not interested to become a Hazer someday? Besides, the other Freshmen students in your batch are already considering you as their leader."

WHAT?!!!!!

"Think about it, Forth. Being a runner up in that competition, yes.. it did make you famous but, being a Hazer.. that title won't just give you a opportunity to be famous but it will also help you to grow not only as a leader but also as a person."

Tsk! This conversation is Soo deep!.

"What do you think, Nong Forth?"

Aish! As if I have a choice?

"Uhm.. how about Ai'Lam and Park?" Well of course! We're friends right? So if this duty as a Hazer will make me suffer, then those idiots needs to suffer with me too! Yes? Say yes! Lol!

"Well of course, I'm encouraging you to advice yur team mates to be proactive so that the dean will always give you a go signal whenever you want to do an outdoor activity."

I see...

"Noted, P'." I'll try to remember that later.

"Good. Anyway, I noticed that you're not wearing your gear.." shit!!! "May I ask where did you put your Heart , huh? Nong Forth?" Errrr....

"Don't worry P'. I.. I put it somewhere safe.."

"Really?" Aish! Seriously, P' Kongpob?!

"No. I, err.. I ask someone to keep it safe for me."

And when they heard it, I noticed that Kongpob stare at P'Arthit.. as if he's subtly telling me that he did the same way too..

"I see.. just be careful,okay? Make sure that person will really appreciate "that" gesture, and keep your gear safe, okay?"

"Yes P'.." tho, to be honest.. I really don't know if he would really do it.

Please Beam.

••••

Don't worry, Ai'Forth.. I'll keep it safe for you..

tbc. ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 2.7K 11
A short Forth Beam story
68K 4.2K 32
Its Forth as a music freak and Beam as a photography nerd
9.1K 541 10
"Boy you got me hooked onto something.. who could say they saw us comming ... tell me , Do you feel the love ?" ................. Completed ( 20.09...
72K 3.6K 11
Starring ForthBeam (TaeTee) in your typical jockXnerd high school love story. Admit it, we all love clichè chicklits. So how about we feed our sweet...