Clueless love (BWWM)

By mss_amalee

"What he means is that I am moving in, whether you like it or not," Ismail says with the same nasty look "I h... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
Chapter 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 20

172 5 0
By mss_amalee

"You have my ticket and passport, right?" I say to Ismail who has been busy with his phone since we got into the car.

"Yes, I have it," he says, not taking his eyes off his phone.

"Alright and are we stopping for breakfast on our way?" I ask feeling very hungry.

"You can have something to eat on the plane, we don't need to stop."

"We have to stop and get something for me. Do you want me to starve before we get to... where are we going first again?" I say holding my stomach.

"You won't starve, and we are going to Greece first."

"I can't wait to go to Greece, but Ismail, please let me get something to eat before we leave," I plead.

"Not necessary because we have arrived," Ismail says getting out of the car.

"We are at the airport already, that was fast," I say surprised stepping out of the car.

"Ismail you own a private jet?" I ask noticing we are standing in front of a plane and not at the car parking lot.

"Yes," Ismail smirks, "We run a very successful company."

"Wow! I can't believe you are still living with your brother," I say with a laugh which wipes the smirk off his face.

"Hey! I have my reasons, woman."

"Why have you been calling me 'woman' all day?" I ask laughing at him.

"I myself don't know why..." Ismail says laughing with me. While removing my luggage from the trunk another car pulls up beside ours, and I am shocked to see Fatima and Udar get out.

"You are coming too?" I ask walking towards Fatima.

"Surprise!" Fatima calls out with a big smile.

"You were coming this whole time, and you did not tell me?"

"No. I only found out yesterday or rather I was asked to fill in for someone, so I decided to surprise you this morning." Fatima smiles.

"Oh, I didn't even know that Udar was coming."

"Apparently, as it's a joined project. And some other people from the company are coming as well," Fatima says.

"Oh, alright. But anyway, I am happy you are coming," I respond pulling her into a tight hug.

"I would have been happy too if you were not squeezing the life out of me," she teases pulling away from me.

"It's love, babe," I retort smiling releasing her from the hug.

"If this is what it means to be best friends with you, then I quit."

"There is no quitting with me. Its either you are my best friend, or you are my best friend," I say laughing.

"Wow, such great options," Fatima mocks me.

"I know right, I do try my best," I counter.

"You wish," Fatima says smiling.

"I know. But anyway, let's get going before Ismail starts shouting my name and wondering where I am,"

"Are you ready?" Ismail says walking toward me with both of our luggage.

"Yes, and did you know she was coming?" I go to take my luggage from Ismail, but he insists on carrying it, passing the luggage to someone who puts it in the plane.

"Yeah, Udar told me and asked me not to tell you because she wanted to surprise you."

"Oh. Anyway, you owe me breakfast," I remind him walking up the stairs of the plane.

"There is plenty for you to eat on the plane," Ismail says walking up behind me.

"I hope I like what they have."

"You will."

"Good morning, Mr and Mrs Uthman." The air hostess says.

"We are not married." I reply not understanding why people keep assuming that.

"Sorry. I saw your ring, so I assumed..." the air hostess, whose name tag says Eva replies.

"It's fine," I say, stepping into the plane. The interior of the plane is beautiful. It has a sumptuously appointed cabin space with four large black leather seats, a massive 55-inch video screen, hand-woven carpets, even a chandelier, and gold touches.

"Why have people been assuming we are married all week?" I wonder aloud sitting down.

"It's because of that ring on your finger," Ismail says.

"But I changed it, and this is not the ring I wore to the car dealer. In fact, this ring looks more like an engagement ring." I say looking at the diamond ring with a golden band on my finger.

"I know, but maybe it's a sign."

"A sign about what."

"I don't know, it can be anything."

"You have started talking weird again," I say wondering what he is talking about.

"I am not talking weird. I am just saying..." Ismail shrugs.

"No. You are doing that thing when you say something, but you won't explain what it means."

"Really? So, what do you think I mean."

"Hmmm, I don't know. But I will find out soon," I narrow my eyes at him.

"I wish you luck," Ismail smirks.

"Why thank you," I reply sassily and get up to see the air hostess about something to eat.

"Where are you going?" Fatima says stepping into the plane.

"To get something to eat."

"Please get me whatever you are getting too. Udar didn't allow me to eat before he picked me up this morning." Fatima says patting her stomach.

"I will," I giggle.

I walk to the front of the plane and ask the nice air hostess to please give me a few snacks. She gives me enough for Fatima as well. I gratefully accept them and walk back to my seat.

"Are we waiting for the others?" I ask taking my seat with my hands full of snacks. I pass a few over to Fatima.

"We should be taking off any moment now," Ismail replies.

"Oh, so it's only the four of us then."

"Yeah," Ismail confirms.

It's been a few hours since we took off. I have prayed Dhuhr (afternoon prayer) and ASR (late afternoon prayer) so far during the flight. I am currently watching TV in the little living room area when Fatima walks in to join me looking peeved.

"What is wrong, why do you look angry?" I ask.

"Why wouldn't I be angry when Udar just won't leave me alone? Just disturbing me and carting me around like I am his briefcase, or something," Fatima says angrily. I burst out in laughter.

"I don't understand. Carting you around like his briefcase?" I peal with laughter.

"He has been using work as an excuse to take me everywhere with him. I am starting to think the reason I am here is not because of you. It's because he does not want to leave me alone."

"So, it's annoying you that he wants you around him all the time?" I chuckle, finding the whole situation funny.

"Yes, I need a break. Even a wife takes a break from her husband."

"Yeah, that's true. But have you tried talking to him?"

"That only made matters worse. I don't even know what to do with him again. He is really something else these days. Do you know it's so bad that he called me to his house to help him with something he called work related. But there was no work, and I could tell he just wanted me there with him that Sunday evening. I still don't understand why."

"He likes you," I say understanding why Udar has been acting the way he is.

"That is impossible. Udar does not like me. He can never like me."

"Why do you say that. Just because he didn't like you before does not mean he can't like you now?"

"That is true, but that can never happen."

"Don't say that, because you never know," I tell Fatima who is shaking her head. I am sure I am right about Udar liking her.

*********
If you wish to read ahead you can click the link in my bio to find where you can get the completed version. If the link in my bio gives you problems, let me know in the dm or you can message me on my social. I will help you with it.❤️🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 49.9K 87
*Could you ever love a broken person?* "I understand that you're broken," he said as he lifted her chin so she stared directly into his eyes. "But I...
63.6K 13K 76
"i will give you my kidney and i want luxury life in return" Everyone stared at me jaw dropped, puzzled, I'm just a passerby how can I just stick my...
113K 7K 25
**Part of Preloved Series- Can be read as a stand-alone** You don't have to read Preloved in order to read this book. You can read this story on its...
13.6K 1.7K 31
Ibrahim, an easy going man who can sacrifice his happiness, if it means his son gets to have a mother. Maryam, a broken soul who found happiness i...