TROUBLE © 2019 |Editing|

By yorokobiaaii

Welcome to Kantaphat University. 😎 More

Hunter's Moon.
2. New Moon
3: BLUE MOON.|edited|
4: "FOOL" MOON. |edited|
5: BLOOD MOON. |edited|
6: SOTUS. |edited|
7: CRAZY MOON. |edited|
8: Piece of Cake |edited|
9: The Sweet Ride. |edited|
10: Red Moon |edited|
"The Ghost?"
12: Book of the Damned. |edited|
13: Fate. |edited|
14: Asclopius. |edited|
15: The Moon. |edited|
NOTE
17: PhaForth |edited|
18: The Gang |edited|
Chapter II |edited|
1. Mate |edited|
2. Cozy |edited|
🎉Happy Birthday Khun Ying 👑🎊
3. ForthBeam |edited|
4. Reap what you Sow |edited|
5. Distance |edited|
6. Restart
7. Trouble
8. Surrender
9. The Biggest Fan
10. Dreams and Reality
11. Reason's & Doubt
12. Yes or No?
13. Sky burning Stars.
EXTRA.
EXTRA II
14. M.U
15. The Admirer
16. Wonders of the Moon
EXTRA III
EXTRA IV
17. Follow your Heart.
EXTRA (fin)
18. Conflicted Heart
19. Conflicted Heart
20. Dearest Moon
21. The Chosen Moon
22. T.Y
24. Closer
~Mr. Red~
Extra: Restless Heart.
6 Moons (Extra)
1. Yearning for your Love
2. Heart of the Matter.
3. Lam's Place
4. Lam's Place II
5. Barricade
6. Giving up on you
7. Dumbass

23. The Keeper

1.6K 84 1
By yorokobiaaii

A/N: Two more chapter!! Thank you so much guys!

Forth's POV:

The thought of having fun after the Moon and Star competition vanished after P'kongpob announced the schedule of the Sotus closing ceremony.

Who said we just have to attend the ceremony?

Screw you!

All freshmen engineering students must ! I repeat! MUST participate in the activity and that means, absences are not Allowed.

Damn it! And here I thought I can use the freaking privilege of being a first runner up to that competition. but it turns out that it's effing useless like Ai'Park's car over here..

*Sigh!

"Seriously? Ai'Park?! TODAY! let me repeat it, TODAY! is our last practice for catching that freaking FLAG! you can't be kidding me, dude! Kongpob is going to murder us if we're LATE!!" Oh..kay.. I think, Lam is starting to panic now..

"Dude, relax! We Still have time.." just few more days and this shitty Sotus thing will be done! Aaargh! I can't wait to have a vacation, far away from this place! I need time to think about my Misery.

"Shit! You should have brought the freaking big bike Forth! Where the hell is it when we need it most?!" Is it me or Ai'Lam sounds really like Ai'Kit, right now?

Ai'Kit?!

Hey! It's his voice!

"Argh! Phana You Freak!"

It's him! But what is he doing here?

Oh! I suddenly realized that we're outside of the café near the faculty of Agriculture.

"Oi Kit!" Before he gets in to his car , he looked at where my voice is coming from..

"Ai'Forth! Sawasdee! What's going on with you guys?" Guessed he noticed that Lam is still glaring at Park..

"Well, today we're going to have our last practice for the Sotus closing ceremony tomorrow, and Kongpob told us to be there at 4 in the afternoon.."

"Oi! It's 3:30 already!" Exactly!

"But, as you can see. The car that we're using is .. well, suddenly become little bit problematic. Tsk! How about you? I heard you shouting at Ai'Pha earlier but it's seems he's not here.." and Beam..

"Those idiots are in the faculty." Heh! Am I that too obvious, Ai'Kit? "Professor Johnson asked me to bring a pile of folders to an engineering Professor named Lee Seung Gi."

"Ah... I see. Well, professor Lee, if I'm not mistaken. Is inside the café now, while chatting to his girl friend."

"What? As in right now? For real? He's here?!" Tsk! Look how excited he is ! Haha!

"Yeah. Go on and talk to him. We'll wait for you .."

"And why is that? Ai'Forth?" Oh come on, Ai'Kit!

"Isn't it obvious? We need a ride." Cause I'm sure that Prof.Lee would tell him to bring those files to the faculty.

and that's what happened haha!

"So, how is it?" Pfft! That smug face on Ai'Kit haha!

"As if! Hmp! Alright! Stop your useless banter and hop in idiots! I don't have forever to send you off to your final destination. And I need to give these bubble tea to Ai'Pha and Beam." I see.. that's why he's here?

So he likes Bubble Tea too?

Anyway, since we're in a hurry. We left Ai'Parks car in the parking lot in front of the Café, and since the owner of the café is one of Ai'Park's girlfriend today, he doesn't have to worry about it.

And Ai'Kit was kind enough to drive us to the auditorium where we're going to have our practice. And again, I'm grateful that Ai'Kit was there. Cause the man who are waiting for us is real scary when he's mad.

"Shit!" Yes, Lam! We're doomed!

"P'Kongpob! Sawasdee.." we don't want to fight. So here we are, acting like the most obedient and kind students here in Kantaphat Uni.

"Go! You only have 5 minutes to change and prepare. The other hazers are already there. Move!"

"Ye-yes, P'." Ack! He's not in the mood."

"Thank you Ai'Kit." And he just nodded and pay respect to P'Kongpob. Then after few minutes, he left and went back to the faculty of meds.

Fortunately, everything went smoothly and for the first time.. I saw how United we are. All the engineering students are there, even our seniors. They watched us as if it's really the closing ceremony. It turns out that all the seniors would be having their finals tomorrow. And that includes P'Arthit.

"No wonder Kongpob was so pissed.." indeed! P'Arthit really wanted to watch the event but it seems he won't make it.

The whole semester, all I've been hearing from my seniors are how important Sotus is, how important it is for them to share the knowledge, skills and integrity that they earned while doing Sotus to us, their Juniors, who would follow their steps later on.

And most of all, The Cogwheel.

The engineers heart.

I don't really give a fuck about it, but..

After all that we've been through.. I now know what it means, and how important it is, not just for my seniors and to every Freshmen engineering students here, but also to me.

"Are you ready to get your heart tomorrow?"

"Yes, Ai'Lam. I'll have it, no matter what happens, even if I have to snatch it from Kongpob, I'll do it." Well of course I'm Just kidding!

"Pretty sure there will be a lot of girls who would try to take it away from you." Yeah, Whatever Ai'Park.

"You know, if you don't want to lose it. Why don't you just give it to someone who will take care of it? After all, it's just a bracelet. I don't know if that person likes leather but I can assure you that person loves fashionable things and stuffs." Huh? And that person might be..? Who?

"Sigh! So Ai'Park isn't the only idiot in this group, huh? Ai'Forth?!" Huh?!!

"Damn you Lam! Just tell me already!" My mind is full of unecessary things that I need to forget so I could focus on this event. Multi tasking isn't my thing!

"Geez Forth! You're hopeless!"

~~°•

Beam's POV:

"95. That's the passing grade." It's 80! You bastard!
"I want you to have atleast 95 in all of your exams tomorrow. Then we will have our vacation abroad this summer."

Aaargh!!!!

"Alright! Deal!" What?!! You gotta be kidding me!

"Heh! I like your guts Ai'Kit! How about you Ai'Beam?!" Geez! Why do we always ended up like this?

"Feh! As if I have a choice?!" And you can imagine how happy this dope when I said that!

"Thank you guys! Let's do our best tomorrow, okay?" Yeah yeah!

Don't get me wrong, I really want to spend my vacation with these two, but.. I don't know, it feels like I've forgotten about something ..

I wonder..

"Beam.. oi Beammie!" Eh? Someone is calling me?! "Oiii! Tsk! Fine! Wait here!" Ah, I see. It's just kitty.

I'd really like to ignore this kitten for once but, this idiot decided to use a feather to tickle my right ear!!! "Darn it Kit! What do you want?!"

"Nothing!" Wha.. what the fuck?!! "But if I were you, I would answer that call before Phana comes back.." huh? What call?

And then I noticed that my phone is vibrating on the table and the caller is none other than..

"Shit!!" It's Ai'Forth!!

"Go to balcony! I'll make him busy." Yes! Cause now, Ai'Pha is in the kitchen, preparing for our foods.

Why do I have to hide?! Argh! No matter! Yes! I'm brave like that. But for some strange reason, my heart is pounding like crazy!!! I just have to swipe the freaking screen of my phone to answer his call, but I'm getting nervous!! "Aish Beam! Stop being a sissy!" Wait. Did I just call my self a sissy?!! WTF?!!! it's just Ai'Forth!!!

So.. I answered the call and..

•••°××

Forth's POV:

FINALLY! "Uhm, ehem! Hello, Ai'Beam?"

"Ah.. yes, hello Ai'Forth?" Eh? Why is he whispering?!!

"Am I disturbing you?" Maybe he's with someone else..

"What? No. Not really, I'm here at Ai'Pha with Kitty." I see..

"Uhm, I heard that tomorrow is your final exams too?" Why am I getting nervous? What the heck?!

"Yes.. yes, whole day actually. How about you guys? The closing ceremony of your Sotus is tomorrow, right?" Wow! He knew about it?

"Yes, we will have our exams in the morning then the ceremony at 7.." come on Forth! Just ask him already!!

"I see.. it must be tiring, Si su na Ai'Forth" aish!! Say it !

"Uhm.. Beam.."

"Can I watch?" Eh?!! "Ai'Lam told me that the other students can watch the closing ceremony too." Wha..
"I'm not sure about Ai'Kit and phana but I'll be there to support you guys.." is.. is this real?! "So.. Ai'Forth, can I ?"

..

...

"Well of course! Yes, please. Join us.. I mean, you can come and watch the ceremony. I mean, yes, yes, you can. Please.." Shia! I'm so excited!!

"Haha alright! I'll be there at 6, okay? Do your best na Ai'Forth.. I mean, all of you guys." Ack!! Why am I smiling like this?!!

"Thank you Ai'Beam.." eh?! Did he just giggle before he dropped the call? Argh!! Seriously?! How can a guy become so adorable like that?!!

°°°×°°°

3rd Person's POV:

It was a busy day for everyone.

The Students in the Faculty of meds started taking their exam at 7:30 in the morning, same with the other faculties as side from the Faculty of engineering, they started earlier than expected. Everyone is so excited to watch the Sotus ceremony, even those students who are not in the said Faculty.

Discipline.
- is one of the things that the hazers taught to their Juniors. That's why , after finishing their exams. All the Freshmen, after changing to their Sotus shirts, went straight to the auditorium to start the event.

From going around the Faculty to collect all the clues that they need to open the box and succeed on raising their flag upto the point of singing their song with all their might ..

Unity
- they did it all, together. All the engineering students move as one. No one has left behind.

And then one of the Juniors went on stage and stood up next to Kongpob while holding their flag.

"Tonight, we recognize all of you as our Juniors. From now on, no matter what hardships or obstacles you may encounter in the future, don't hesitate to approach us, and we will do our best to help you. No matter what decisions you make, we will be here to support you. Please continue to study your lessons well, and don't ever forget, We're all in the same team, we're in one mechanism. We will move together."

(A/N: I'm not good at creating speech, please spare me! 🤣)

The event went smoothly. And everyone was amaze at how beautiful and magnificent the Sotus closing ceremony is..

Forth and his friends never felt this happy and proud of themselves. "It seems we made a right decision chosing this faculty, right Forth?"

"Haha yeah! Thanks dude!." After all, it was Ai'Lam who convinced him to get into engineering. And probably one of the best decision that he made for himself. Although his brothers are engineers too, still, Forth decided to take the risk of being compared to his brothers by creating his own identity.

Speaking of Pride..

"Ai'Forth!!" Ah, yes. He forgot about Beam!!

"A.. Ai'Beam! You're here?!"

"Well of course! I told you last night, remember?" And Forth was so happy, to think that Beam really did watch their event to support them..

"Thank you na Ai'Beam, I.. we really do appreciate your efforts to come here instead of going home to take a rest. It must have been hard for you.."

"Haha! What the heck? Come on, Ai'Forth! I really enjoyed watching you guys! I mean.. look at you, this ceremony did change the point of view of everyone here when it comes to your faculty.." well, after all.. The Sotus Gang are famous too when it comes to Trouble.

"Haha yes, that's true. I guess.." and then suddenly, it becomes awkward. Forth can't even look straight to Ai'Beam's eyes.. and Beam, well.. he started to feel nervous..

And he doesn't know why.

"Ehem! Excuse us.." it's Ai'Park. "Kongpob said that, err.. to celebrate the success of the event, we're going to P'Bright's bar later."

"I see.. would you like to join us Beam?" Where's the formality, Ai'Forth? (Kidding!)

"Ah, no.. I'm so sorry. I would love to, but.. Phana, I mean, I'll be out of the country for 2 weeks, atleast. So, I need to fix my stuff's na."

"Aw, that's great! I mean, atleast you guys are gonna have fun, together.." although, Ai'Forth is kinda dissatisfied.. still, he doesn't have the rights to hold him back.

"Yes.." it May sounds crazy, but for Ai'Beam, spending time with Forth is far more interesting than spending the whole summer with his gang. He won't admit it, but deep inside, he knows that it's real. "Okay. . I have to go na."

"Wait Beam!" And Forth grabbed his wrist to stop him. And it activated those freaking butterflies in his stomach, again...

"Wha.. what is it?" And now Forth doesn't know what to say, the thought of him holding his hand is overwhelming..

It's a good thing that Bright was there to disrupt the tention by screaming at Kongpob cause he saw a beautiful chick (which is his junior) and Kong dismissed the ladies so they could go home .

"Ah Beam.. can you keep this for me?"

"Huh?" Beam doesn't understand what is he saying cause their surroundings are getting noisy.

"Keep this for me..

We're going to the bar, and.. and once we get drunk, there's a possibility that i might lose it. This Gear is very important, so keep it safe for me, please?"

Although Beam doesn't understand why Ai'Forth wants him to keep his Gear, still he accepts it and made a promise that he will keep it safe.

"Thank you na Beam. Really.." it means so much to me. Said Ai'Forth to himself.

"Welcome! Alright, I have to go na. See you next school year, Ai' Forth."

"Yeah, have fun, Beam."

"Yes, I Will.." that's for sure.

And Beam left the auditorium to join his friends in Phana's unit and started planning about their trip.

And Forth?

"Let's go get some Booze!!"

Oh well, Boys will be Boys.

tbc..

×××

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.5K 30
In a world where tattoos appear on their own and they are left to figure out what they mean. Started: 26/06/20 Completed: 22/07/20
79.5K 2.7K 11
A short Forth Beam story
236K 12.1K 63
Beam know nothing about love, but Forth. Forth know everything about love, and its Beam.
108K 4.8K 28
He has a sweet gummy smile I ever see. I want him. He is mine - Beam He is dangerous for heart. I want to stay safe and healthy, beside, I am not in...