Wolf Queen {1} Mikaelson or L...

By hailsnikita

After being kidnapped, Isabel Donovan a high school student is forced to endure the supernatural of her world... More

Isabel Donovan
Wolf Queen *werewolf addition*
A Few Months Ago☽0☾
The Masquerade Ball☽1☾
Important People☽2☾
The 60's dance☽3☾
The Backstory☽4☾
Stefan Makes A Deal☽6☾
Baby Wants Out☽7☾
Baby Lockwood
Messed With Momma Wolf☽8☾
Meeting The Youngest Mikaelson☽9☾
The Necklace☽10☾
Wolf Queen |2|
First Successful Hybrid☽11☾
New Me New School Year☽12☾
The Dead Returns☽13☾
Homecoming Nightmare☽14☾
Caroline's Funeral☽15☾
Invitation☽16☾
Original Trouble☽17☾
Stakes☽18☾
Figured Him Out☽19☾
Bloody Birthday☽20☾
Death of A Witch☽21☾
Alaric☽22☾
Mission Get Klaus: A Fail☽23☾
Wolf Queen |3|
Alive☽24☾
Church Attack☽25☾
Remembering the covers of Wolf Queen
He's Back☽26☾
Hunter☽27☾
Moving out☽28☾
Date With The Devil☽29☾
Kidnapped By Hybrids☽30☾
Winter Wonderland☽31☾
Feeling Hollow☽32☾
To Be Loved☽33☾
Softening Heart☽34☾
Having Hope☽35☾
Personal☽36☾
Temptation To Darkness☽37☾
F.R.I.E.N.D.S☽38☾
The Last Dance☽39☾
French Girl☽40☾
Raise Your Spirits☽end☾
Aesthetics☽extra/Kats letter☾
Bonus Chapter
Little Bit About Me

Knocked Out☽5☾

5.2K 182 17
By hailsnikita

•|•

Isabel was out eating, buying clothes, talking to Elena over the phone and grocery shopping until she got a call from the hospital about Carol Lockwood having an accident.

She rushed in and got to the room that Carol was in. She rushed to her side and sighed in relief to see her boyfriends mother was okay.

"Thank God." She hugged her gently with a smile. "You scared the living shit out of me."

"Language young lady." Carol joked lightly. "Thank you for stopping by sweetheart."

"No problem. I can't exactly leave you alone." Isabel noticed how tired she was and let Carol sleep as she waited at her bedside for a little while.

Not long after Carol fell asleep did Tyler come into the room. He noticed his mom was asleep and then Izzy in a chair. She rushed out of her seat and straight into his arms.

"You're back." She mumbled into his chest happily. He kissed the top of her head and hugged her tightly. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." She pulled away from his arms and gave him a peck but he didn't let her move and pulled her face back into his for a longer kiss. He tried to show just how much he loved and missed her in this kiss and it worked.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

When Carol woke up, she noticed Isabel was sleeping on the chair and Tyler was standing by the window at his girlfriend's side.

"Tyler?" Carol asked wondering if he's actually there. His head perked up and he walked towards his mother.

"Mom." He gives her a gentle kiss on the forehead and smiles at her.

"You're back."

"I'm back." He confirmed.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"As much as you hurt this family I wanted to say thank you for helping us today," Isabel said not looking at him but ahead of them.

"You are our parabatai. I couldn't leave you hanging." He stated.

The hybrid turned to look at him, her long waist length blonde hair swishing over her shoulder from the light breeze. "I still know when to say thank you."

Finn Mikaelson looked down at her with a small twitch to his lips. "In all my years and you are the third person to thank me. My mother, my lover, now you."

"I figured it was about time." She nodded once before looking away from him. "Goodbye Finn."

"Goodbye Isabella."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel left the hospital and Tyler to get more food since it was around lunchtime now. Instead of going to the grill she walked around until she found an old-fashioned diner. Mels, it read.

When she walked through a bell rung and alerted the staff of a new person entering. It wasn't too empty but it wasn't too full. She walked to the long counter and sat down where she could see in the kitchen. The place was blue, pink, yellow, and white with a jukebox in each corner of the restaurant. The neon signs hung all around with old and new pictures plastered on the walls.

A waitress in a blue dress uniform with a white apron walked up to her with a kind smile and a notepad in hand.

"What would you like today?"

"Hot tea for a drink and a country fried steak with hashbrown on the side. And can you add ketchup on the side? Ouu with some pickles too?" The brunette waitress noticed she was pregnant which made her giggle at what she ordered, understanding why the pickles on the side.

"Coming right up," she said as she scribbled it all down and left to give the order.

The doorbell rung as Isabel pulled out her phone to text Tyler.

Do you want any food? I'm at a diner called Mels. -A

A man sat next to her and she thought nothing of it till she looked up and noticed how familiar he looked. She couldn't place her finger on it though.

She checked her phone a few minutes later to see Tyler hasn't even seen the text and it worried her. He would always text her back or at least read it. But he did neither. She set it down and watched it carefully.

"Here you go, sweetie." She heard the voice of her brunette waitress. She looked up to see the girl set down her plate and a mug. She pulled out a warm tea pot and poured her some. "Would you like anything else?"

"No. Thank you." The waitress nodded before turning to the blonde man next to her.

The blonde was looking at Isabel most the time except when the waitress turned to him.

The waitress put on her best flirty smile and subtly made her boobs push up more. Isabel suppressed a scoff and began eating her food tuning out their conversation.

"Well she was a little excessive," Klaus said glancing at Izzy and she let out a huff.

"She was practically all over you." She responded to both their surprise.

"I have that effect on the ladies." He told her confidently. She rolled her eyes and stuffed her face with more food.

"Yeah...sure." She looked up and looked into his deep blue eyes that seem to almost put her in a trance.

"Are you okay?" She blinked and looked away from his eyes.

"Yeah... yeah, why?" She asked confused.

"Because I asked why you didn't believe that but you didn't answer," he said with a smirk. She blushed heavily and poured some sugar in her tea.

"Oh. You seem to arrogant and full of yourself. But then again I guess some girl's don't mind that."

"What about you?" She felt like she shouldn't be talking to him but continued anyway.

"Hmm. Depends on how arrogant or full of yourself they are. I can only handle so much. My boyfriend can be but much but he's good to me." She gulped down her tea and began to finish her hashbrowns.

"Bad boy turned good. Every girl's dream." Niklaus tried to keep his eyes off her but he couldn't help but watch her movements.

Isabel texted Tyler a couple more times but he never answered nor read them and she was worried. So when she finished her pickles she hurriedly looked through her purse and pulled out napkins, credit cards, hairbands, lipstick, then finally her wallet. She rushed to get everything back in her purse once she got out enough money then walked out to try to find Tyler.

She was turning the corner when she heard someone shouting for her to stop. She turned and saw the blonde man -whose name she didn't know- holding something and rushing to her. Isabel's eyes looked from side to side in confusion before she finally dipped her left brow in confusion.

"You left this." He handed her two of her credit cards that she had accidentally placed under some napkins.

"Thanks." She smiled and took them back and throwing them in her purse.

As she turned to walk away he told her to stop again. "What's your name?"

She turned to him finding no harm in just telling him her name. She didn't think she'd see him again and found no harm in telling him. It was something she always did from a young age. No one told her to stop and the people she would randomly talk to were always so nice and she never saw them again.

"Isabel."

"Nice to meet you, Bel. My name's Niklaus but I go by Klaus." Before she properly comprehends that this was a Mikaelson, she was put to sleep with a spell by Maddox and Klaus caught her. "Sweet dreams, my Queen," he said as he carried her in his arms to his car.

I actually did that and sometimes still do. I used to talk to many strangers and have conversations with them. I never saw any of them ever again.

Even (what?) a year ago I was on a plane and this lady was a seat away and I talked to her every now and then on my way back to Sac. She was nice and we had a few good conversations although I was 13 and she was in her 30's or so.

And the little vision thing was short but Finn isn't the type to talk for long and Isabel didn't have much to say except to thank him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 430 12
[ ABANDONED ] "Living or dying. Which is better?" [ KOL MIKAELSON X OC ] [ TVD SEASON 3-4 ]
412K 8.8K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
2.7K 76 11
Cordelia Catapang decides it's time to discover the other half of herself. Born as a witch-werewolf, she grew up mostly grasping her witch side, and...
113K 3.3K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...