All I want is to love- Kian L...

By youtube_is_my_life_

All I want is to love someone and have them love me back. But I constantly get screwed over by Dbags and A*sh... More

Chapter1:The brake up
Chapter 2:Moving?
Chapter 3:Goodbyes and Hellos
Chapter 4: Off to breakfast.
Chapter:5 Show the love
Chapter:6 good morning.
Chapter:7 Five things I adore about you.
Chapter8: it's gonna be a surprise
Chapter 9:The wedding
Chapter 10: The phone call
Chapter 11: How things are.
Chapter12: 
Chapter 13: Sweet moments and Jcpenny?
Chapter14:All caught up
Chapter 15:A day apart
Chapter 16:Christmas eve
Chapter 17:Kians family's house
Chapter 18:Sams problems
Chapter 19: Christmas love
Chapter 20:How's your grades?
Chapter 21:Laser tag
Chapter 22:Welcome home
Chapter 23: Plans
Chapter 24:party prep
Chapter 25:Butterflies
Chapter 26: Party Party Party!
Chapter 27: The morning after
Chapter 28: Fear
THANK YOU
Chapter 29: Hard times
Chapter 30: Better
Chapter 31:Focus
Chapter 32: Valentines
Chapter 33:Surprise?
Chapter 34: Dissapointment
HEY I LOVE YOU
Chapter 36: Regrets
Chapter 37: Mumbled apologies and Coming home
Chapter 38: Young love
Chapter 39: Accepted
Chapter 40: Easter Sunday
Chapter 41: Insecurities
Grateful for you guys
Chapter 42:Please believe me
Chapter 43: 8 Months
Chapter 44: Uninvited Guest
Opinions/ Merry Christmas
Chapter 45:Drunk call
Chapter 46:Shoppoholic
Chapter 47:Feeling blessed
Chapter 48:Tipsy
Chapter 49:Vidcon
Chapter 50:Talking too much
Chapter 51: Finally 18
Not an update: Explaining
Chapter 52: Dirt.
Chapter 53: A Whole Year
Chapter 54: Step Up Your Boyfriend Game
THANK YOU OMFG
Epilogue
Not always the end(author)

Chapter 35: Seeing Ava

4.3K 87 17
By youtube_is_my_life_

*courtney pov*

I've been back at the hotel for a while now. I called my grandma and she came and got me. We ended up talking in the car parked on the side of the road for a good hour. I was truly upset and having to tell her what I found out was hard. She was actually proud of my mom for once but it was all a lie.

My grandma and I decided to stay back today and watch some movies because we were simply in terrible moods now.

I wanted to move past this situation. Never have to think about her again. In a few months I'm 18 and I won't have to worry about anything having to do with my mom. I hope I can get through this just on my own. My own happiness is what matters at this point and I'm finally starting to really grasp that concept.

I ended up editing just a little bit of the crappy, sad but REAL, video from earlier. I think my fans deserve to know that people who post on the internet are people like them with their own struggles. Just being real with them. Even if it's only a few minute video.

I didn't tell anyone I posted, not even kian. I left my phone in the room and worked out at the hotel. It made me feel better.

When I came back my grandma was in the shower. I wanted to use it but she beat me to it. I hopped on the bed and picked up my phone. 3 missed calls from kian and a bunch of texts.

From: Kian

Are you sure you want that video up? I'm just trying to protect you from hate...

Please answer your phone

I didn't mean to make you mad if I did...

To: Kian

I'm fine with it up. It's just me being real, just showing that I have my own struggles too. Don't worry

Then I and a bunch of texts from Jenn and Rebecca asking me if I was okay and if I needed to I could call them. Made me feel alittle better. I had already talked to Connor earlier kinda about today briefly and he knew I was okay.

On twitter though, I was bombarded with alot of love and as always that made me feel better. Quite a few of my YouTube friends shared my video telling their followers to watch this because everyone needs this reminder. It was crazy the support I have now versus a year ago.And I'm grateful for all of it.

(Author: to be honest I don't remember if I made Courtney a twitter or even a last name but I'm lazy and just gonna make it up right here. Sowwy.)

@CourtneyXoXo: Thank you for the amazing support I've received lately. You have no idea how much you guys mean to me. You guys help me alot<3 goodnight loves

And with that I got ready for bed and managed to get to sleep.

--

The next day we visited MORE of my grandmas friends and it was absolutely boring. The day after that was Friday, we only had few more days here and I had an idea.I told my grandma it and she said that was a really good idea.

I woke up Friday surprisingly happy. I got ready, curling my loosely and putting together a cute outfit. Leggings, boots, tank top, scarf and long cardigan. I did the usual makeup and j was set. As was my grandma. We drove to our old neighborhood and slowly past my old house. Bringing back so many good and bad memories. I took a picture for kian because he said he wanted to see my old house. We turned the corner that I used to walk on to my best friends house at least a few times a week. And we drove to a place I once called my second home.

Avas house.

"Oh! Goodness gracious! It's so good to see you!" Mary said excitedly smiling at my grandma and pulling her into a loving hug.

"I missed you so much." I heard my grandma say. I know it hurt my grandma to move away from her bestfriend as much as it hurt me to move from mine. But fortunately they kept in touch so much better than Ava and I.

They pulled away from each other and Mary hugged me.

"I miss having you guys around." she said and pulled away smiling at me.

"You keep getting more and more beautiful as the time goes on." Mary said to me.

"Thank you." I say kindly.

We walk in and I look around. Not much changed and I liked that. They talk and I notice the time. I should get going. I tell them I will be back and Mary already knew what I was doing. I got in the car and drove.

I was going to the place Ava and I would eat lunch at when I was still here, hoping that she would for some reason, still go there. I felt it was a good idea to come see her, I don't know if she will even want to talk or whatever but I decided to try. I didn't know how she would react, I just didn't know. Mary said that Ava could skip her afternoon classes and come home bit I didn't know how this was gonna go.

I started getting nervous the closer I got and I didn't know why. I tried to talk myself into it again and again. And basically just said I had to do it.

I pulled up to the little diner and got out and stuck my keys in my pocket. The diner had people in it but it wasn't packed.

When I walked in, my eyes were automatically scanning the booths and tables, hoping to see a familiar face. My heart sank and I lost hope. What if shes not even here?

Then I spotted her, in the booth in the corner with three other people. Two guys and a girl with black hair. My heart started pounding really fast and i pretended to pop my fingers.Ava was looking away from them but didn't see me. She looked different, not bad just different. Still just as beautiful but more mature looking.

Her eyes caught mine and she stared at me for a second then her eyes went wide. She quickly looked at the other people at her table and stood up still looking at me. I felt like I was gonna cry. I missed her so much.

I saw her mouth my name in disbelief and she started to walk towards me. My hand went over my mouth as I was about to cry. I ran and met her half way with a huge hug.

"I can't believe you're here." she whispered from my shoulder. I heard her sniffle like she was crying. I wiped my eyes and pulled away smiling at her.

"I missed you so much you have no idea." She told me.That made me feel so much better.

"I didn't think you really did.." I say truthfully.

"I didn't think you did either." she said lightly laughing.

"Here, come meet my friends." She said and motioned for me to follow her. We were both wiping our eyes from the few tears shed.

"You guys, this is Courtney. Courtney, this is Erica, Chad and my boyfriend Leo." She said and I said hi to them. Ava scooted over and I sat down.

Erica, she looked kinda bitchy... To be honest. But maybe thats just how she looks. She also looked kinda goth. Not like black lip stick and shaved head but just dark. Her makeup was dark, she wore dark clothes and of course her hair was black. But if shes avas friend then i hope she's nice.

"So, how long have you been here!?" Ava asks

"A few days, I'm here until Sunday afternoon."

"Oh. Cool."

We spoke for a while, little bit of everyone. But for the most part it was kinda awkward.

"OH, I forgot to tell you." I say randomly to ava.

"I'm here to pick you up, if you want." I tell her and her face lights up.

"Great! That's cool. Did my grandma say that?" she laughed

"Yeah.. When is lunch over?" I ask

"Soon, we should get going." Leo points out.

So we get up and leave. Ava coming with me and the others hopefully going back to school.

--

After we came home and the little chitchat was over our grandmas were talking about staying here the rest of the weekend. I'm a weird way I also felt uncomfortable like we were intruding but Mary said it was fine and Ava said it was fine by her. So my grandma and I went and got our stuff and checked out of our hotel.

We got settled at Avas and my grandma made dinner. Ava and I caught up a little bit, she was asking about YouTube and Me asking about her new boyfriend, of course.

--

On Saturday, Ava and I got up and ready and decided to go shopping like we used to. We also went to one of my favorite cafes for lunch and for some coffee. It was a good girls day. I haven't texted kian since this morning and I don't really know why. I think his phone might have died or something, but I wasnt gonna question it.

It was funny because I was thinking about that on my way home with Ava and I felt my pocket vibrate. And when I got to Avas I checked it as we walked in.

From:Kian

Sorry, I haven't been with my phone for most of the day.I had a photoshoot with the boys and it's not over yet :(

To: Kian

It's okay! I've been hanging out with Ava all day! Have fun!

Love and miss you lots <3

Alittle later after being home for a little while Ava came down stairs with her hair up in curlers.

"Hey courtney, do you want to come to the party tonight?" She asks me cheerfully

I hesitate at first and she notices.

"It will be fun! It's just a bunch of people from school!"

"Ahh okay. I'll go. What do we have to wear?" I ask her standing up. She gets excited and motions for me to follow her.

Great a typical senior party. This is gonna go GREAT.

--

Yay update! What do you guys want to see in future chapters...? I have something's in mind but I wanna know your ideas! Have a good day!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.5K 29
Lexie and Morgan met each other online and instantly became best friends, but they've never met each other in person before, so they decided to fly L...
2K 12 23
Kianna had just flew to California for her dad's new job . But she also hates that she moves around different states for typical reason . Kianna had...
3.9K 210 53
Hi I'm Danielle I have Amber eyes and dark hair. Me and my friends decided to move to California not knowing that we fall in love with o2l. Jc and I...
355K 8.8K 57
You are a 19 year old girl who has been in LA for 2 months and you don't really know who your neighbours are because your so busy with work. One day...