TROUBLE © 2019 |Editing|

By yorokobiaaii

Welcome to Kantaphat University. 😎 More

Hunter's Moon.
2. New Moon
3: BLUE MOON.|edited|
4: "FOOL" MOON. |edited|
5: BLOOD MOON. |edited|
6: SOTUS. |edited|
7: CRAZY MOON. |edited|
8: Piece of Cake |edited|
9: The Sweet Ride. |edited|
10: Red Moon |edited|
"The Ghost?"
12: Book of the Damned. |edited|
13: Fate. |edited|
14: Asclopius. |edited|
15: The Moon. |edited|
NOTE
17: PhaForth |edited|
18: The Gang |edited|
Chapter II |edited|
1. Mate |edited|
2. Cozy |edited|
🎉Happy Birthday Khun Ying 👑🎊
3. ForthBeam |edited|
4. Reap what you Sow |edited|
5. Distance |edited|
6. Restart
7. Trouble
8. Surrender
9. The Biggest Fan
10. Dreams and Reality
11. Reason's & Doubt
12. Yes or No?
13. Sky burning Stars.
EXTRA.
EXTRA II
14. M.U
15. The Admirer
16. Wonders of the Moon
EXTRA III
EXTRA IV
17. Follow your Heart.
EXTRA (fin)
19. Conflicted Heart
20. Dearest Moon
21. The Chosen Moon
22. T.Y
23. The Keeper
24. Closer
~Mr. Red~
Extra: Restless Heart.
6 Moons (Extra)
1. Yearning for your Love
2. Heart of the Matter.
3. Lam's Place
4. Lam's Place II
5. Barricade
6. Giving up on you
7. Dumbass

18. Conflicted Heart

1.4K 87 1
By yorokobiaaii

[ Part I. ]

A/N: PhaBeam! PhaBeam! LoL 😂

Ai'Kit: 🙄 what ever, jochan!

3rd Person's POV:

The Moon and Star competition involves all the faculties in Kantaphat University, but it's quite obvious that everyone's attention are focused on those famous Faculty Moons from Meds and Engineering.

"..And once again, the Moon of Arts and Science, let's give him a hand of applause, everyone. Thank you, Nong. And now, I guess it's about time to call them, yes? Haha but I think we need to be careful, P'Mario, cause i heard that those 2 remaining faculty moons are awfully famous, as a matter of fact, somebody even told me that they are far more famous than you.."

"And we both know that is not true! Okay! geez Nong, you're betraying me now? I can't believe you! Alright, since this beautiful lady beside me chose to dump me for these guys, I guess it's about time to call them here on stage, right? You've been waiting for them, yes?

"Yeeeees!!!"

"Fine!" Mario even rolled his eyes ! Pfft!

"Haha! Hey P', Are you mad?"

"Ofcourse not, duh! Well anyway, ladies and gentlemen, I'd really like to give you what you really want but according to this silly paper here, I need to call out the Moon of Medicine first, so.. woah!! The screaming!! Haha! Ladies, let's welcome.. Mr.Phana Kongthanin!!"

Then Ai'Pha went on stage, and man! His fans would probably have a sorethroat after the competition, cause the way they're screaming is like their life depends on it. (Like a Murder or something? 🙄 Scratch that!)

"Good evening Nong Phana.."

"Good evening, P'.."

"Are you ready?"

".. wew! Yes I am." Tho it's quite obvious that Phana is getting nervous.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen please welcome, the pride of the Faculty of Medicine, Mr. Phana Kongthanin."

Then Phana went to the center of the stage, fix the microphone, gave a sign to the guitar man and Stare at the happy faces infront of him , then he look at his friends like he's assuring himself that his friends will be there for him no matter what happens tonight.

"To that person who become a huge part of my life, .. wherever you are, this song is for you. music please.."

🎶🎼 So you sailed away..
Into a gray sky morning.

🎶🎼 Now I'm here to stay,
Love can be so boring..

🎶🎼 Nothing quite the same now..

🎶🎼 I just say your name now..

(Wayo..)

🎶🎼 But its not so bad,
You're only the best
I ever had..

🎶🎼 You don't want me back..

🎶🎼 You're just the best
I ever had..

🎶🎼 You don't need me back..
You're just the best I ever had.

°°°

While Phana is busy singing onstage, there's a guy behid Beam and Ai'Kit who's blaming himself for being a coward and for leaving without saying good bye to Phana before he transferred to another school.

Wayo was on his 2nd year high when his father decided to transfer him to an international school, and that's where he reunited with his long time friend, Mingkwan..

He should have tried harder than running away from Phana that time, not to mention he lost that silly love letter that he created for him..

*Sigh! "I'm so Stupid." Then Mingkwan whispered to him and said.. "Yes, You are."

Well, what can he say about that?

On the other hand, Ai'Kit was kinda happy, knowing that his dear friend still feel the same way when it comes to that Person .. Phana is starting to get in his nerves by being so over protective with Ai'Beam. That sometimes, he can't help but think that maybe, the huge dope is Inlove with Beam.

"Sigh* now I can finally relax."

Well, not really.. cause when Phana left the stage, that's when he realized that he really can't relax tonight.. especially when he received a message from Phana saying not to leave Ai'Beam's side.
Duh!! "Next is Ai'Forth."

"He's gonna be okay, right?"

🙄 "Well ofcourse, Beammie. His whole Faculty is here. Plus you.." then he smirked, but Beam only ignores it.

"Thank you to the Mood of Medicine, well, lets not wait any longer.. ladies and gentlemen, let's all welcome.. the moon of Engineering, Mr. Forth Jaturapoom!"

And the crowd went wild when the dashing Moon of Engineering finally appeared on stage.

"Thank you everyone, I'd like to dedicate this song to all the lovers and hopeless romantic out there. Music please.."

And while Forth is building his confidence, Beam flinched when Ai'Kit pinched his cheek. "You heard what Ai'Forth said? He's dedicating his song to all hopeless idiot's who doesn't have courage to confess what they really feel!"

"So?" While racing his eyebrow and massaging his right cheek cause kit pinched it so hard, now it's getting red cause its damn painful.

"So he says, feh!! But, come to think of it, Ai'Forth is also an idiot.."

"Oi Kitty! You're the one to talk! You've been avoiding your gf for almost a week now right? Why don't you tell her that you don't feel the same way and break it off? You Jerk!"

"Yah! This is not about me.." he was going to rant more about Beam's cowardness towards Ai'Forth when they heard the man's voice and that's quite enough to get their attention..

And when they look at the guy singing infront. Beam was a bit taken a back, cause Ai'Forth is staring at them..

No.

He's staring at him..

Even Ai'Kit said so but Beam dismissed the thought and said it's impossible, but deep inside, Beam knew that it's real and the skip beating of his heart is not helping at all..

🎶🎼 I never know what the future brings, But I know you're here with me now..

🎶🎼 We'll make it through
And I hope you are.. the one I share my life with..

And the guy keeps on staring at him while singing..

But Beam keeps on denying it, telling himself that it's impossible and reminding himself the decision he made that he wont let himself fall deeper than he already is..

But it seems his heart is being rebellious and stubbornly neglecting all the warnings inside of his head..

"Ai'Kitty.." while Beam is staring at Forth

"Yes?" And Kit is staring at him, grinning.

"I'm in deep shit aren't I?" While he's touching his chest, feeling his heartbeat which is getting faster than it's normal rate because of the guy singing on stage.

"Pfft. Yes you are! Haha! Congratulations my friend."

"Shia Ai'Kit, he's gonna be the cause of my early demise.."

"Nah! He can give you CPR so don't worry." Then Kit tapped his shoulder subtly telling him to relax.

"Yah!" But the result is far more different than that. Just imagining Ai'Forth kissing him even though it's needed to save his life.. is like asking for another death wish after coming back to life. Cause once he found out that Ai'Forth kissed him, he's sure that he's gonna die..

"Yah! Stop thinking about it will you? It's not as if Ai'Forth will try to kiss you, duh!"

And Beam's face really turned red because of the embarrassment. "Asshole Kit."

Then they proceed to watch the Moon glimmering and admire his whole being. Well, Beam wasn't afraid to admit his admiration towards Forth cause the guy is really Handsome not to mention he's got a nice voice.

And while Beam is preoccupied with his thoughts, Ai'Kit took the opportunity and asked his friend.."You like Ai'Forth, do you?"

Then Beam whispered his answer, but Ai'Kit can understand it perfectly.

And Beam said..

"Yes."

°°

tbc..

×××

A/N: Good Job Ai'Kit! Pfft!

(published: 03/16/19)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.6K 30
𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐚 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...
9.1K 551 10
"Boy you got me hooked onto something.. who could say they saw us comming ... tell me , Do you feel the love ?" ................. Completed ( 20.09...
77.5K 3.4K 62
It's just a normal forthbeam fanfiction.... It's my first time writing stories... So, if there are any mistakes feel free to guide me. Thank you Love...
100K 5K 26
For Beam, emotions especially love are a foreign word. He prefers to escape to the world of numbers and formulas. Unfortunately, he accidentally att...