Getting Closer To My Mate

By fspinkey

Zach, the alpha werewolf, finds out that his mate is a human and she is far away from his beautiful imaginati... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter- 55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chapter- 59
Chapter- 60

Chapter 32

949 40 6
By fspinkey

-Fima-

After finishing the work at home, I run to the woods. Nathan shouts, "Fima, where are you running?"

I stop. "Nathan, would you come with me please? Take me to the woods. I want to see Sirius, my wolf."

Nathan seems stunned. After that he goes into a trance for almost a minute and then replies with a wide grin. "Yeah sure. Let's go."

I don't know what happens with Nathan sometimes. He seems to go in trance for some time.

Nathan guides me to the woods. I get more and more into the woods. When I get assured that I am in deep woods. I call out loudly, "Si-ri-us! Si-ri-us!"

After some time, I hear heavy footsteps of something running to us. I see a huge beautiful wolf approaching to us.

"Sirius!" I, too, run to hug it.

"Ahem! Fima I'm going back. You can spend your time with your Sirius. 'Kay? I'll come later to pick you up." Nathan says and doesn't wait for my reply. He leaves us.

Strange! Whatever...

The whole area is covered with thin white snow and it's so cold. So I'm wearing heavy clothes. Sirius's beautiful fur is looking so beautiful amidst this white snowy background. It's like he was born to be here and rule here. Though the surrounding is cold, it's body is so warm.

I hug Sirius and rub my cheek on its fur. "Oh Sirius... I missed you so much. Did you miss me?"

Sirius is also rubbing its head against my cheek and growling. He is wagging his tail. I think he also missed me and now he's happy to see me.

-Sirius-

Oh yes, my love. I missed you so much. I missed your smell, your smile, your warm breath and heart beat, your aura, your voice. I missed your warm hug, your touch on my fur. I could not get closer to you in my human form or in my wolf form. It was so painful. I was so guilty and afraid because I angered you. Because of Zach's human feeling I came to know that I hurt your feelings. I am sorry. I'm so sorry. Never leave me again.

I say so many things to her but I know she cannot hear or understand any single word of mine. At a time like this, I really wish that she also had a wolf in her only then she could understand what I feel towards her and could hear how many things I say to her.

"I know you didn't get my presence around you and you missed me too. I'll never leave you again, okay? I don't wanna leave you again. Oh my cute wolf, Sirius!" She whispers near my ears.

I am stunned. Once Nathan told me that though Fima doesn't have a wolf soul, she's still my soulmate. She may not hear my words but she can feel them. We both are connected in a way and we can understand each other. Zach is enjoying our close moments too. This other form of mine was also craving for her though he doesn't wanna disclose.

We spend time together. She talks about a lot of things. Her good times, bad times, complaints, sufferings; I listen them all. I growl softly.

I forbid Nathan to come now. I guide her out of the woods. She pats on my head and goes away. After she left I go back to my house and shift into human. I just can't forget her face. After so many days, we get this much closer once again. It was like breathing once again.

-Zach-

Today we have a very important meeting at the Mayor's office. Not only us but also Blue Creek pack will be there. We are going to start a huge project in the neighbor industrial area. Blue Creek pack is one of our share holders. There will be other important persons from corporate world and our share holders and stake holders. I and Nelson have to attend the meeting along with our parents as we will inherit their positions very soon. Sara will be there too.

Today is Will's coming of age party though his wolf has still not awakened. Our family was invited too but only mom can join them. I cannot see and spend time with Fima today. Just thinking this is making me frustrated. I sigh.

"You still have this long hair? When will you cut it?" Dad says irritatingly.

"I can't cut it. My mate likes my long hair." I say innocently.

Dad shrugs and heads towards the garage. I follow him.

After dad gets into his car, I get into my own car. But dad forces me to get into his car. He orders the chauffeur to take us to Nathan's house. I get surprised and look at him.

"Stop staring at me. I know that if you don't see your mate now, you'll look this frustrated in the whole meeting. I don't want to ruin the impression of my heir. Do you get that?"

"Yes, Dad." I reply instantly.

I stop in front of Nathan's house. "Nathan, is she ready? Bring her out of home now."

"Yes." says Nathan.

I get out of my car seeing them coming out. She's wearing a heavy overcoat. She's looking taller because of her high heels. She's holding Nathan's arm and coming toward me. Her body language is telling that she's feeling shy and her cheeks are blushing. The coat was unbuttoned so I can see her outfit. She's wearing an off-white blouse with off-white long flowing palazzo pants and purple tunic with silver vines design on it. She has covered her hair and neck with an off white scarf which also has silver vine design on it. A white stoned necklace is hanging around her neck. She has put some make up on. She's looking so pretty in that outfit and make up even though she was under a heavy overcoat.

My Luna! my beautiful Luna!

"Hello Zach!" Nathan greets.

I cannot move my eyes from Fima. "Hello Nathan! Hey Fima!" I take her hand and kiss on top of it. She gets surprised. "You're looking pretty."

She looks elsewhere and say softly, "Thank you."

"Nathan, we are sorry that we can't come to Will's party. I have to attend a very urgent meeting." I say to Nathan a look at Fima again.

Fima is looking at me with somewhat disappointed eyes. "Umm... You're not coming?"

Oh! I don't wanna go anywhere leaving my Luna. Sirius whimpers.

I lean down and kiss Fima's cheek. "Don't look so sad. I'll try to come back as soon as possible." She looks at me with wide eyes.

"You-" She says.

"Okay Nathan. Thanks and bye. Send my wishes to Will. And tell him that I'll try to join the party." I get into my car.

"Thanks dad." I say with smiling face.

"You're always welcome, son."

-Fima-

The party is going on. Mrs. Dasan has just joined. The party is so lively. Everyone is talking and laughing.But my mind is elsewhere.

Zach! Zach! Zach!

I didn't know my mind could be this much childish and stubborn. I can't think anything else except him. My mind is pushing me to stomp my feet on the grounds and cry like a child saying, 'I want Zach. I want Zach.'

He was looking so handsome in that suit. His long hair was tied back so neatly. My hand and cheek, where he kissed me, is still feeling hot. I was really looking forward to this party hoping that he'd be here too. But I am so frustrated that he's not here.

I sigh.

I see Drake, Ben and Mason and their families. I pretend that I didn't see them and walk towards Mrs. Dasan.

"Fima!" a male voice calls out my name.

I stop and look to see the person. But seeing the person, I almost get a heart attack. It was Drake. He along with his friends comes closer to me. I look left and right and take the initiative to call someone.

"Fima, please don't be afraid of us. We won't hurt you. We came to apologize."

"What?"

"Yes, we are very sorry. We are very ashamed of what we did to you. Please forgive us." Says Ben.

"We don't bully the omegas anymore. So please... we are very thankful that you saved my friends from Alpha Zach's wrath that day." says Mason.

I am looking at them with disbelief. But the guilt on their face seems very real.

"Okay. But be careful next time. Okay?"

"Yes. Thank you." They say unison and leave the place.

I hurriedly move to Mrs. Dasan. We talk on some random topics. After some time, Will cuts his cake to celebrate his coming of age ceremony. Everyone cheers and claps.  Emilia and Alice are also at the party.

Suddenly Mrs. Dasan jolts and everyone stops too. The whole party and various noises die down all of a sudden.

What happened?

Mrs. Dasan shouts, "Everyone, take your positions. Protect the children. No children should get out of the hall now. Emilia, Rex, Alice, take other warriors and make the formation. Don't run here and there randomly. Stay in group."

Everyone seems in panic. I don't know what's goingon but a shiver comes down my spine. I look at Nathan, Emilia, Will, and Mrs.Dasan. Everyone's face is looking pale. I guess something bad is going to happen. I feel the adrenaline rush in my blood.

ATTENTION:

Hey! Great News! I am publishing my paranormal romance novella 'Forever, My Dear Ghost' on 01 March 2022. It's available for pre-order on Amazon, Kobo and many other platforms. Type the link mentioned in the picture, read the brief description and select your favorite shop to place your order.

* Pre-order campaign is going on up to 01 March 2022. You can get your copy @ $0.99 only. So hurry up.

** Sign up my newsletter and stay updated. Many exciting news is on the way. Just type: www.fspinkey.com

* If you want to review my book on any platform like Amazon, Instagram, Twitter, blog or anything, fill in the form on my website and get a free ARC (Advance Reader's Copy).

Thank you all. It all happened because of your love F. S. Pinkey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9M 563K 29
A world where humans despise werewolves not because they know them personally but because their fear of them. Stella Morgan is just a regular 20 year...
167K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
29.6K 827 19
Lucy is just an average girl who lived an average life. At age 18, she has a job, lives in a house by herself, and has very few friends. She basicall...
186K 7.9K 17
"You have a choice. The life of a human or of a wild fox...I chose the fox." ****** Derek Carters has recently become Alpha to Blue Moon pack. He's n...