pimp | jmb ✔️

De hrtflms

"you're a blessing birlem" [ BOOK 2 ] Mais

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80

12

1.6K 53 75
De hrtflms

✔️ edited

rowans dress on top, but imagine it being gold cause it's gold in the chapter

pimp

rowan

"are you gonna tell me what this is all about?" joey asked as he pulled me into our bedroom. i raised my eyebrows and shook my head.

"i have no idea what you're talking about." i cross my arms and look at him. he glared at me and shook his head before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"you're being distant."

"i'm being distant? you haven't been home in days and your daughter has been fucking worried about you!" i start to raise my voice. i stood in front of him.

"if you're going to fuck around the least you could do is visit her." he looked up at me. he stood up and walked closer to me, his head few inches away from mine.

"is that what you think i've been doing?" he asked as he looked down at me. i looked at his lips before looking into his eyes.

"it's what i know." i whispered as i looked down.

"i'm not fucking with anyone." he says before walking past me. he stood in the middle of the room and exhaled deeply as he placed his hands on his hips. i turn to face him.

"then look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't fuck anyone while i was locked up." i looked at him. maybe it was all in my head, maybe he did stay loyal, but if i ever admitted that, even he knew he'd be lying. he looked at me for a few seconds before his eyes trailed down to the ground.

he didn't say anything which said a lot about him. which meant it was true, he slept with someone while i was away. tears started to swell up in my eyes, but i quickly wiped them away.

"that's what i thought." i whisper before walking out of the room. i slam the door right behind me and slide down slowly. i stare at the wall and start breathing heavily.

i wanted to cry so badly, but i didn't let myself do it. i shed too much tears this whole week, i don't think i could do it. i heard footsteps climb up the stairs. i shot my head over to the stairs and saw roman standing there. i quickly got up and rushed into his arms and hugged him.

"i missed you so fucking much." i mumbled into his shoulders.

"i missed you too sis." he said.

-

"i should've told you, i know but it wasn't my place to. i came home one day with leo and we both caught him making out with this girl. i figured he'd tell you, but i guess he didn't."

i rub romans shoulder softly. we were both sitting in the kitchen table, talking. "it's okay roman, i understand why you didn't tell me."

"have you heard news about leo?" i shook my head. he looked down.

"i should've stayed. i just couldn't see him like that again. i miss my boyfriend so much it hurts." i frown and pull him into a hug.

"did you go see him?" he nodded and pulled away, as did i.

"i also saw mark there, didn't know those two were close." he chuckled a bit.

"we made amends and forgave each other." he says making me smile. "i figured it was a bad time to kill him right there on the spot again so." i laughed and shook my head.

"well saturday is lilia's birthday and we're having a huge party for her so i'm hoping  you'll come."

"i wouldn't wanna miss it for the world." he says. "are you still planning on adopting her by the way?" i sigh and shrug.

"i don't know. joey and i are going through it right now and i don't even wanna be in the same room as him right now." he frowned. "you can stay in my room for tonight, i'm heading to the hospital to spend the night with leo." i nod and thank him.

"do you know when the boys will be back by the way?" he nods.

"tayler said they're coming back tomorrow in time for the party." i smile. "hunter and sophia send their love by the way, they can't make it since matías has them picking up shipments all day tomorrow."

"i understand." i say before standing up. "good night roman and thank you for letting me use your bed." he pats my shoulder.

"i'm here for you sis."

after a few more minutes of talking, roman went back to the hospital and i stayed in his room. i couldn't sleep that night so i just stared at the ceiling and wondered where i went wrong in joey's and i's marriage.

saturday

"the tables are all set, chairs there and tayler is finishing decorating the cake table." edwin smiled. as he walked up to me.

"thank you so much edwin, it means a lot." he shook his head.

"no problem, and hey if you and joey get a divorce can i be the next one you date?" he asked. i rolled my eyes and walked away from him. i walk into lilia's room and see luna standing next to her, helping her zip her dress up.

"you look beautiful." i say. she looked over at me with a smile and thanked me. luna rushed up to me and hugged me.

"ugh i'm so happy for you and joey row!" my smile faded away at the mention of joeys name. i brushed it off and put on a fake smile.

"thank you luna and i'm glad you came." we pulled away and shook her head.

"it's no problem, really." she turned her head and smiled over at lilia before looking back at me. "she's adorable."

"she really is." i looked back at lilia who was putting on a necklace.

"i'm gonna go downstairs, my man awaits." she giggled and walked out of the room. i walk over to lilia and help her put on her necklace.

"you excited?" i asked her as i looked at her through the mirror, she nods.

"i've never had such a big party before." she turned to look at me. "i'm kind of nervous to meet all your friends and family."

"they're friendly people and they're going to love you. jen already loves you, my father, sophia and the boys." she nervously smiled.

"i'm gonna go get ready, but go on and head downstairs i'll be there in a bit." she nods before walking out of her room.

i head over to angelica's room and stand in front of the door, seeing joey sitting on her bed with her on his lap. he was reading to her which made me happy.

"and they both lived happily ever after." joey says before closing the book. angelica gasped and clapped her hands.

"just like you and mommy!" she exclaimed. joey smiled and nodded.

"just like me and mommy." he whispered before shooting his head up my way. he looked at me for a few seconds before looking back down at angelica. "princess why don't you go downstairs and tell grandma to make you a plate of food, you must be hungry." he stood up from her bed and helped her down. she nodded and rushed over to me, hugging my knees.

"hi mommy!" she exclaimed before walking right past me. i watch her walk away and smile widely. i look back at joey who was wearing an all black tux except without the suit.

"can we talk later?" he asks. i nod and walk away from him. i walk into my room and start getting undressed. i walk in the bathroom and turn on the shower before getting in.

after showering, i wrap a towel around my body and walk back into my room and walk into my closet, taking out a gold dress. it was a golden chain choker mini dress. i slipped it on and struggled putting the zipper on since my arms aren't that long. i sigh and turn around and see joey standing in front of the mirror, fixing his tie. i walk up to him and ask if he could zip up my dress. he nods and i turned around. he zipped it up slowly.

"thank you." i say softly before turning to face him. he smiled a bit and nodded. i look down and picked up my see through ankle strap heels and put them on. i quickly do my makeup, my hair and put on some jewelry, spraying a pit of perfume once i'm done.

"ready to go?" joey asked. i nod and stood up from my seat and linked our arms. since no one knows about joey having an affair we decided to just pretend we're okay. we head out to the back and see everyone eating, standing and talking. i walk up to my father who was holding a random womans hand.

"new step mommy?" i asked hector with a pout. he rolled his and shook his head.

"rowan, this is my girlfriend, amanda. amanda this is my daughter, rowan." i shake her hand and smile.

"such a lovely couple you two." she smiled and joey and i. i look over at joey quickly then look away.

"thank you." i say before walking off to the open bar. if i was going to have to get through this party with people telling me joey and i are cute together then i was going to have to do it a bit tipsy.

i order a vodka and chug it all down. "another one." i tell the bartender.

"damn rowan, slowly down there would you." i look over to my right and see dev take a seat next to me. i rolled my eyes and shook my head. "fuck no."

"i'm sorry about you and joey." he blurts out. "you really do deserve better." i stared at him without saying anything.

"vodka for you miss." the bartender says.

"how'd you find out?" i ask dev. he took a sip of his whiskey before answering.

"i beat the shit out of him when i found out." he says blankly before setting his glass down. "it was when you were locked up." he starts laughing. "he had a nasty scar on his jawbone." he took another sip from his glass.

i looked away from him. so when joey went to visit me in prison and told me he got in a fight with one of his business men, it was actually dev.

"still deserve better than that shit head." dev stood up from his seat. "i could've given you that if you didn't leave me hanging at the altar." he says before walking away.

a few hours in the party and i already felt like shit. i was pretty drunk if i do say so myself and now it was time to cut the cake. i drank a couple of water bottles so i could sober up.

"i wanna thank you all for coming to lilia's fourteen birthday." i announce in the microphone. i did my best to not slur my words, but i failed a few times.

"ever since she came into our lives, she's done nothing but make me and my h-husband h-happy." i giggle a bit and cleared my throat. joey scooted closer to me and whispered into my ear.

"are you really drunk right now?" i shook my head and pushed him away a bit.

"it's been an honor to take care of you, lilia." i look over at her. "and i'm really glad having you here makes you happy because-"

joey interrupts me, he took the microphone out of my hand and talked into it. "we want to adopt you." he says looking straight at her. "we want to give you a permanent home where you can feel safe and come to us about anything. you have a whole family that loves and cares about you. what do you say?"

we both look over at lilia. a huge grin spreads across her face. she nods and ran up to us, hugging us both. "yes! yes! yes!" everyone cheered and clapped.

joey

after cutting the cake and announcing to our families we're adopting lilia, mateo pulled me aside.

"lisa's here." he whispered into my ear. i looked at him confused.

"where?"

"living room."

i nod and walked away from the party. i walk inside the house and head into the living room to see lisa sitting down on the couch. she looked at me nervously before standing up abruptly.

"i know you don't wanna see me-"

"what do you want lisa?" i cross my arms.

"i'm pregnant."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

54.1K 895 50
Book 2 of Unexpected but expect the unexpected
95.3K 5.5K 20
"please, call me joey." [ sequel to 50 shades of birlem ] © geazybirlem 2018
172 1 12
Sequel to "Thanks to you" 2nd generation + + Be my Bonnie , I'll be yo Clyde (you don't technically have to read the first book to read this one)
3.5K 240 11
"I thank the Lord for her, man, I swear I owe her." Fan fiction based on Power Book III: Raising Kanan JoeyBada$$ / Unique.