Starting from death - Law x R...

By TocGlitch

Trafalgar Law is defeated during a fight against the marines and, with no will to live, accepts his destiny... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 117
Chaper 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 116

964 42 7
By TocGlitch

Your mouth opened in a huge yawn, and your lids lifted to peek at the clock of your mobile, taking a moment to turn on the screen before leaving it back on the mattress. Almost eight o'clock in the morning.

After being for a long time in front of the fireplace, Law decided to go back to bed to try to sleep, but once there, he realized he felt too uneasy and didn't feel like sleeping, neither like being in the darkness. The silence also bothered him.

So, looking for a way to help him feel more comfortable, you had turned on the bedside lamps, sat on the bed placing the pillows against the headboard so he could lean on them comfortably, and were playing some music with your mobile on a low tone. Law was so used to the music you listened that he had taken a liking to most of the songs. They had become familiar and comforting to him, and at that moment they were just what he needed.

And that's how the morning sun found you, Law leaning his back on the pillows half-seated, your head resting on his chest, and the eyes of the two closed as you listened to the music and relaxed. Sneaky was also laying next to Law, watching over him.

You talked a bit at first, but eventually drifted off into a meditative state, unable to fall sleep but tired and needing to rest. You had spent the last part of the night half asleep, aware of the music and Law's presence, but mostly groggy.

Law had been resting his cheek on your head for most of the night to let his neck loosen up, but you didn't feel it now, so you lifted your head to look at him.

You smiled inwardly for a moment, noticing his beautiful dark lashes in his closed eyelids. He simply was resting the back of his head against the headboard now.

Noticing your stare, he slightly opened an eye before closing it again, a tattooed hand lazily raising to brush your hair.

You rested your head on his chest again, and his hand followed, but it eventually stopped and simply rested at the back of your head.

"Have you slept?" you silently asked.

"No, you?" he replied with the same quietness.

"Kinda."

"But I feel calm," he added after a couple of seconds.

You smiled gently, your eyes closed again. "I'm glad. I feel calm, too. Like when you're a kid, and time goes by slowly, and you're mindful of the present moment without even trying. I'm sleepy, but I feel at peace."

"Peace..." Law quietly agreed. "Definitely not something I'm supposed to feel after a panic attack."

You hummed. "To be fair, it has taken you hours to relax. It's a fast recovery, but I'd like to think we're learning to control it and you're getting better."

The right corner of his lips lifted slightly as he opened his eyes, turning his face to the window, where he could see some pale sun rays entering through the blinds. "Do you mind if I lift the blinds? I'm tired of the artificial light."

"I'll do it, just give me a moment," you lazily offered.

"Stay in bed, I want to move a bit and I need to go to the bathroom, anyway," he replied, slowly sitting up.

You lifted yourself from his chest and laid down on the bed, and he carefully stood, trying to minimize the protests coming from the noisy mattress.

Sneaky opened her eyes, that followed Law on his way to the window, but she didn't move.

He only lifted the blinds halfway; the day was cloudy and the light soft, but it still was brighter than the lamps and more would have bothered his eyes.

"I think you should see this, there's a lot of snow," he said, observing the white garden. The clouds in the sky promised to bring more snow at any moment.

You sat up and stood, but it wasn't until you were in front of the window when you could see the thick layer of snow that covered the town.

Your eyes widened as you gasped in excitement. "It's so beautiful!"

Law intently observed the way your eyes lighted up, saving it in the happy corner you kept in his heart, before glancing at the garden again. "We should go to the forest to take a walk. There must be a lot of snow there."

Your eyes moved to his face. "Are you okay to go now?"

He nodded as his right hand lifted to affectionately comb your bed hair with his fingers. It looked crazy, but he loved it. "I want to."

You smiled. "Let's go now, then."

You couldn't stop looking at your boyfriend as you walked in the woods, happy giggles escaping your lips. "You look so cute with that hat and that scarf."

He showed a small, amused smile. "You look cute, too."

You had your own scarf, but nothing to cover your head, and it was really cold today so, since he had the hat your grandmother gifted him, he let you borrow his spotted hat. It was a little big for you, but that was good because it covered your ears too.

You raised a hand to touch it. "It's so soft and cushiony. No wonder you like it."

"You can wear it more times if you want to," he casually offered, and promptly lifted your linked hands when you slipped in the snow. "Careful," he mumbled, pausing his steps to help you steady yourself.

"Thank you," you sheepishly said. "There's so much snow here. I love it!" you added, looking around you with sparkling eyes. You squatted down and removed a glove to press your open palm on the crunchy snow, leaving a deep print before looking up at Law with a smile. "I love how the snow feels."

Law had an idea, then, and squatted down next to you before doing the same you just did, but without pressing his hand all the way to the ground. "Give me your hand," he requested, already taking your wrist. "Open it like before."

You did as he said, and he placed your palm in the center of the bigger print his own hand had left, pressing the snow even more so the smaller print of your hand was left inside of his.

"How cute!" you exclaimed with a happy grin. "Let's do it with the other hand!"

You repeated the process, and Law grabbed his mobile to take a picture while you observed your work of art.

Feeling a second flash next to you, you turned to him and realized his mobile was pointing at you this time. "Hey! I wasn't ready!" you protested.

"Those are the best pictures," he calmly stated, his eyes fixed on the picture with a loving look that made your heart beat faster.

You leaned to him and pecked his cheek, surprising but pleasing him. The tip of your nose felt cold.

"Have you ever made a snowman? I wanted to make one with you," you asked as you stood.

"I've made a couple. Small, though," he replied with a lopsided smile, catching your hand again, your gloves back in place. "There's a clear right there."

You walked to the small clear, where you would have more space to work.

A gasp left your throat as you had an idea. "Let's make a Bepo!"

"A Bepo better than a regular snowman?" he inquired in amusement.

"What do you prefer?"

"Let's go for 'the Bepo'," he decided with a chuckle.

You both had the time of your lives working together to transform the snow into Bepo's twin. Your version was much smaller than the original, otherwise, it would have taken you ages, besides you didn't see how would you have placed the head on top of the body.

It didn't turn out as you imagined; you couldn't give him arms, one of his ears was bigger than the other, and the mouth, which you formed with small stones, looked weird, but it was still clear it was Bepo. The eyes and the nose thankfully looked cute.

"What are you doing?" you asked between giggles, seeing Law pile up some snow at the bottom of Bepo's body.

"His feet," he plainly replied.

"Hahahahaha!" A new fit of laughter invaded your chest.

"What's so funny?" Law asked, some chuckles escaping his lips. His favorite part of doing things with you was how much you always laughed.

"They look like clown feet," you laughed.

Law critically stared at them. Maybe they were too long... And since your Bepo didn't have actual legs, they looked pretty weird. "It's not that bad..." he insecurely defended his pride.

"Poor Bepo, he's misshapen and naked."

Law placed his scarf around Bepo's neck to take pictures of it, but one of the ears fell at some point, so you put Law's spotted hat on his head too.

You took pictures of the snow Bepo, and also a few where you appeared next to it, and when you were done, you retrieved your clothes.

When you were checking the pictures you just took, you couldn't help to stare at Bepo's weird feet. You tried to hold your laughter, but you couldn't. "Pffff... WAHAHAHAHA, I can't with the feet!"

Law swiftly placed his phone back in the pocket of his jacket before playfully engulfing you in a strong hug. "Stop laughing at my work!" he roared, clearly amused.

He tried to tickle your sides through the thick fabric of your coat, since your scarf covered your neck, but he failed. However, he didn't release you, and when you calmed down a bit and faced him, your eyes met and his mouth hungrily trapped yours.

He couldn't stop himself, you were so adorable, laughing naughtily, and you looked so beautiful with his hat, your cold red nose, and your eyes sparkling with joy. You were simply amazing.

Your arms flew around his neck as you eagerly kissed back, your tongues meeting in fierce passion.

You removed one of your gloves just to be able to touch his face, and he leaned against your palm, deepening the kiss even more and pressing your body hard against his.

There was too much fabric between you, that was a thought you shared.

You didn't part until your lungs burned, your breaths visibly leaving your smiles as you panted.

"Damn... When we're back home I'm going to fuck you dry," you breathed.

Law chuckled, surprised. "Hm... Do you promise?" he sensually purred, slowly pecking your lips afterward.

"Right now I would gladly do so," you shamelessly confessed. "I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm feeling super horny these last couple of days."

Law smirked in amusement. "You're ovulating," he simply said.

You blinked at his unexpected answer. "What?"

"You're ovulating," he calmly repeated, the smug smirk remaining on his face. "It's common for women to have an increased sex drive during ovulation, and from what I've observed, you follow the rule. Only that I normally take care of that issue." His smirk grew into a grin at your bewildered expression. "I'd say I do a pretty good job if you've never noticed, hm?"

"But this never happened to me when I didn't know you," you noted, ignoring his last remark.

He shrugged. "I guess I awakened the beast."

You profusely rolled your eyes. "Don't boast so much."

He wrapped an arm around your shoulders, pressing you against his side and lowering his face to kiss your cheek. "Hold on until tomorrow."

You blushed a bit. Tomorrow night you would be back home.

"Do we head back?" he questioned.

You looked at his handsome face, smiled, and nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923K 49.7K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
125K 2.9K 22
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
803K 58.9K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1M 91.2K 40
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...