Nia

By yngtxc

Nia Williamson is seventeen, with hazel eyes, light brown hair, and caramel skin. She lives with both her par... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Valentines Day Part 2
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 47

715 39 1
By yngtxc

Friday, February 15, 2019
7:02 AM

Nia was sitting on her bed doing her hair. She was so glad it was Friday. Today after school Nia, Roscoe, Jameer, and Boston were going on a double date. Nia was too excited.

She got dressed and called Roscoe.

"Hey bae". She smiled.

"Wassup". He yawned.

"Nothing. I'm just now getting out the door. But don't forget we going to dinner with Boston and Jameer tonight". Nia reminded him.

"I got chu babe. I promise I ain't gon forget. But send me a picture of what chu got on cause I would hate to have to fight a high school nigga". Roscoe chuckled.

"Boy bye you ain't gonna fight nobody. You betta than that". Nia complimented.

She drove to school with Roscoe on speaker.

"Nah I'm saying tho. Some of these niggas don't care if you got a boyfriend. I used to be one of em. But chu all I need right now". He said making her blush.

"Boy stop. But I just got to school I'mma text you when I get to class". Nia got her purse and got out the car.

"Alright. See you later babe". Roscoe said.

Nia hung up and went to find her friends.

*
"Hey hoe". Nia had found Anaya first.

"Wassup? I heard you and Jameer going on a lil date or whatever". Anaya put her hand on her hip.

"Yes". Nia was confused as to why Anaya was commenting.

"Well I'm coming and I'm bringing my new boo so be warned". Anaya flipped her hair and started walking toward the cafeteria.

"Girl who? And it bet not be nobody old enough to drink and more". Nia warned.

"Girl no. He not that old. He only two years older than us". Anaya rolled her eyes.

Nia sighed in relief. She refused to go through that shit again.

They got in the cafeteria and Jameer, Boston, and Kyle were sitting at the table.

Kyle had a black eye and his lip was swollen.

"What the fuck happened to you?". Anaya questioned.

"Me and Gotti got into it". He answered bluntly.

The table returned to silence.

"Uhm-Nia do y'all know where y'all wanna go on the date?". Jameer averted the attention to something else.

"No. But I heard it's a new restaurant open on the boardwalk so we can go if y'all down". Nia suggested.

"Bet but let's go early before it gets packed cause I ain't tryna wait all night". Jameer agreed.

Nia texted Roscoe and told him the plans for tonight.

"I cannot wait". Anaya squealed.

The bell rang and everybody dispersed to go to class. 

"Alright Imma see y'all later, we gon head out at five". Jameer spoke.

"Bet". Nia and Anaya said in unison as they walked to class.

*

4:00 PM

Nia was now at home getting ready for the triple date. She was already dressed and needed to do her hair and makeup.

She did her hair in a bun at the top and left the rest hanging. She did a natural look for her makeup and headed downstairs.

"Your cute". Her Mom cheered.

"I get it from my Momma". Nia kissed her Mom's cheek.

"So what are y'all doing tonight?". Deedra asked.

"Me, Anaya, and Jameer going on a triple date". Nia replied.

"Anaya? I hope she found someone...her age". Deedra shook her head thinking about the last time Anaya found somebody.

"I hope so too. But I'll let chu know once I get back". Nia chuckled.

She saw Roscoe pull up outside.

"OK Momma I'm out. I'll text you once we make it to the restaurant". Nia pulled her Mom in a hug.

"Ok baby have fun!". Deedra called after her.

Nia walked outside and got in Roscoe's car. Jameer and Boston were in the back seat.

"Hey y'all". Nia greeted everyone in the car. She leaned across the armrest and planted a kiss on Roscoe's lips.

"Hey baby". He broke out into a smile.

"Awww. Y'all is too cute". Jameer cooed.

They drove listening to Please Me by Cardi B and Bruno Mars.

*

They pulled up to the restaurant and got out. It was a seafood place called Crafty Crab.

"I have a feeling this shit bout to snap". Roscoe commented getting out the car.

They went inside and got a booth.

Nia and Roscoe sat across from each other with Jameer sitting next to Nia and Boston sitting across from her.

"Lemme text Anaya and see where her and her so called boo at?". Jameer took out her phone.

"Hey y'all". Anaya walked up with Shaun behind her.

"Shaun? Man, what the hell you doing here?". Roscoe dapped him up.

"So you know the lil shawty I was telling you bout? Dats her man". Shaun smirked sitting down next to Boston.

"Bitch how the hell did you and Shaun meet?". Nia looked over at Anaya.

"Uhm, I actually slid in his DMs". Anaya chuckled.

"I-ok". Nia had no comment.

They were all talking and laughing when Tati walked up. She was their waitress.

"What the hell?". Tati frowned.

"Not this shit again". Roscoe sighed.

"Roscoe what is you doing with this bitch her lil friends again". Tati scowled.

"Oh he ain't tell you? I'm his girl bitch". Nia smirked.

"Correction, future wife if all goes to plan". Roscoe winked at Nia making her blush.

Tati looked at Roscoe.

"Really? Wow so that's the side you wanna be on?". Tati looked to Roscoe. She had a hint of hurt in her eyes.

"Bruh don't do that shit. I'm just tryna live my life and spend time wit somebody who make me happy". Roscoe was getting irritated.

"Fuck you Roscoe. You told me you was done wit ha". Tati yelled making a scene.

"Man I ain't neva tell you no shit like dat! I put that shit on my life my nigga". Roscoe spat.

"Roscoe, I knew you was gon do this. Like, I should've exposed yo ass from the jump. But no I was being a good friend". Tati hissed.

"Expose? Fuck is this delusional hoe talking bout?". Nia frowned.

"She was gon tell you she my ex and that we decided to be just friends. But, I beat her ass to the punch. But if I told erbody in this hoe that you suck dick to pay yo tuition I would be wrong". Roscoe shrugged making everybody's jaw drop.

"Bitch you came for Nia when you was out here sucking dick for money? Girl bye". Anaya shook her head.

Tati didn't even say anything because the manager had come over with security.

"I'on care Nia mad cause she got my sloppy seconds dumb ass hoes!". Tati screamed.

"Bae you still fucking wit ha on some girlfriend boyfriend shit?". Nia questioned Roscoe.

"Hell nah". Roscoe shook his head.

"Ok, case closed hoe I ain't mad cause while me and him on some relationship goals type shit you still gon be sucking dick in the back of Walgreens just to pay yo tuition fuck ass hoe". Nia yelled at Tati.

"People please. Tati, I'm going to have to ask you to leave". The manager sighed.

"Wow so you firing me? After all I did for this dirty ass restaurant?". Tati tried to get to the manager but got held back by security.

"Look like yo jaw gon be on overdrive you dirty ass hoe!". Nia taunted.

Security escorted Tati out of the building.

"I am so sorry for this inconvenience. Please on behalf of Crafty Crab your meal is free. We hope this situation does not influence your decision on eating here again. Once again I am so sorry for that". The manager apologized.

"Its ok. We know its not y'all fault its just trash like her don't need to be working". Jameer shook her head.

The group continued to order their food and the date continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 11.7K 65
Trevor Jenkins, a reclusive individual, appeared to have everything he wanted in life as the only son of a millionaire. However, behind the picture-p...
124K 2.6K 54
Malia Carter is a 17 year old girl who lives in California and goes to Jamison high. But Malia's different from her family there all nice and sweet b...
11.7K 786 30
Nia is now a freshman in college at UCLA. She has moved out of her Mother's house and into an apartment with her two best friends Anaya and Jameer. S...
733 74 33
'Nia got a time travel Christmas wish to get back her love. Can she fix her past before it's too late?' Nia and Sam. Friends since 5th Grade. Fell in...