Rocked (Rock & Romance II.)

By carte_blanche_milady

Hazmat is the biggest band in the world - on top of every chart, with sold out concerts and their own line of... More

Chapter 1. - Grand Entrance
Chapter 2. - Playing the Game
Chapter 3. - Dare
Chapter 4. - Blind Desire
Chapter 5. - Morning After
Chapter 6. - Honest Deceptions
Chapter 7. - Cognition & Behavior
Chapter 8. - Cat's Out The Bag
Chapter 9. - Enigma
Chapter 10. - No Sleep for the Wicked
Chapter 11. - Historically Correct
Chapter 12. - Dangerous Games
Chapter 13. - Claiming the Prize
Chapter 14. - Cats Out The Bag
Chapter 15. - Stripped Bare
Chapter 16. - Bootycall
Chapter 17. - Carpet and the Drapes
Chapter 18. - Later, Red
Chapter 19. - Late Night Confessions
Chapter 20. - Conflict Resolution
Chapter 21. - Week of Shame
Chapter 22. - Key to My Thoughts
Chapter 23. - Caught Red Handed
Chapter 25. - Birthday Presents
Chapter 26. - Birthday Transformation
Chapter 27. - Birthday Party
Chapter 28. - Birthday Song
Chapter 29. - Birthday Queen
Chapter 30. - Out of Left Field
Chapter 31. - New Beginnings
Chapter 32. - Controlled Seduction
Chapter 33. - Off-Chance
Chapter 34. - Intruder
Chapter 35. - Painting the Town Red
Chapter 36. - Fitting Right
Chapter 37. - Something Bad
Chapter 38. - No Good Deed
Chapter 39. - Dysfunctional
Chapter 40. - Firecracker
Chapter 41. - No Sinner Like a Young Saint
Chapter 42. - The Devil and I Get Along Just Fine
Chapter 43. - Fall Like Rain
Chapter 44. - Temptation
Chapter 45. - Allured
Chapter 46. - Yes Games I.
Chapter 47. - Yes Games II.
Chapter 48. - Yes Games III.
Chapter 49. - Happily Ever After
Chapter 50. - Soul Crusher
Chapter 51. - New Day
Chapter 52. - Legally Bound
Chapter 53. - Unexpected Direction
Chapter 54. - Shoot Me I.
Chapter 55. - Shoot Me II.
Chapter 56. - Pieces of a Puzzle
Chapter 57. - Irrevocable Shift
Chapter 58. - Backstage Pass

Chapter 24. - Birthday Behavior

7.7K 345 56
By carte_blanche_milady

A/N: Trigger warning ;)

This one is dedicated to Queen_969 ! Here goes some nakedness!

***

The sheets rustled around me, and I felt a weight settle on the end of my mattress, pressing it down - a weight much heavier than Neuro. I shifted in my position, still half asleep as a big hand wrapped around my ankle, and pulled it to the side, opening me up. My cozy blanket was pushed upwards in a bunched up heap around my waist and I heard the heavy intake of breath as my naked legs were uncovered.

I kept my eyes closed as those big hands wrapped around my panties, and pulled them down my thighs, before spreading me open once more. My core ached and burned from the heat of his stare, and I cuddled a pillow closer to my chest when I felt him shift forward-

-and his mouth came down on my pussy.

I gasped, sensations flooding me while his mouth explored my lips, kissing me so softly I was tempted to push myself in his face and demand more. My toes curled around the sheets, my ass lifting off the bed as his huge hands grabbed onto me, yanking me closer to his waiting tongue.

He thrust inside me, fucking me with that wicked mouth of his until all I could do was moan and beg, and beg him for more. "Yes, please!" I gasped. "Right there! Ash, please!"

My nails dug into the pillow I was cradling, my back bowing off the bed as I exploded in an embarrassingly short amount of time, coming all over that dark beard of his that felt just right rubbing over my sensitive skin.

"Holy shit..." I panted, focusing on my breathing, while still keeping my eyes closed.

I didn't have to look to know that he was moving over me now, slapping my hips with that calloused hand of his. "That's right, red." He praised, as my chubbier bits jiggled in delight. "Show me your ass now."

It wasn't a question, and I was only too delighted to let him flip me over and pull my bottom high up in the air. The insecurity I should've felt about my sizeable, imperfect ass went out the window when he pulled my camisole off me and pushed my head against the mattress.

Holy shit. He was going to fuck me in a bed! In my bed!

That thought delighted me too much for someone who came to love our dangerous, risky little encounters in public places. But the train of thought vanished when Ash grabbed my hands and extended them above my head. I felt something enrapture my wrists, and this time I did open my eyes-

-just to watch as he tied me with my own camisole and... Was that from my robe?! My wrists were bound together and then attached to my bed frame, and all I could do was breathe as he pressed something between my lips.

"Ash..." I moaned, but it came out muffled past what I assumed to be my panties in my mouth.

"Hush, red." His deep voice was in my ear, hot breath tickling my skin. He pushed my hair to the side and nibbled on my earlobe, before adding. "I'll make it good for you."

God, I had no doubts about that!

"Stay just like this!" Ash instructed, spreading my thighs wider as he kept my ass in the air, back arched as I waited for him to put the condom on. I couldn't hide myself if I wanted to, but God knew, at that moment, I only desired him. The insecure thoughts of what I must've looked like in this position evaporated as his husky voice spoke from behind me. "Look how fucking gorgeous you are! A little bombshell."

His hand cracked down on me, slapping me hard across my ass. I wanted to protest, but instead, it came out as a moan - a deep, sultry moan, filled with desire. Ash slapped me again, this time, rubbing it to soften the blow. Tingles raced up my spine as the heat spread. He hit me a third time, now using his lips to caress the area.

"You're dripping, red." Ash's groan of approval made me blush, turning my skin pink. I had no doubt my entire body was in a similar condition, and Ash seemed especially delighted by it. "Breathtaking..." He whispered in a low voice as if he was marveling to himself, rather than praising me.

The bed shifted again and the next moment, I felt him at my entrance - hard and ready, just like I loved it.

I was aching - that sated feeling from my previous orgasm gone as I felt his hard cock rub against my entrance. I felt empty and needy, and so fucking hot just for him. I wanted Ash - and I wanted him hard and fast.

When he didn't move, a frustrated little growl left my lips, and I pushed my ass back as much as the restraints would allow. I needed him inside me now, but Ash chose this rare occasion to take his time.

An amused chuckle sounded from behind me. "Eager, are we?" He mused, his large hand caressing my ass. He traced a path from my tailbone all the way up the curve of my spine, until he reached my neck. "You want me to fuck you, Gia?"

Ash was teasing me, I could tell, but I was far beyond caring. I tried to push back against his cock again, moaning into my panties when the tip of his erection slipped inside me.

"Answer me, Gia!" He growled, leaning down over me so his entire front was in contact with my heated skin. I felt the hard ridges of his abs, his strong pecks, his long black hair tickling my fevered, sensitive areas. I even felt the cold metal balls of his nipple rings against my shoulder blades. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!" I screamed in frustration, the word muffled by the soft cotton of my underwear. "Yes! Please!"

He sighed into my ear, plumps lips kissing my cheek softly as his other hand wrapped around my hair, and twisted it around his wrist like a rope. He pulled my head off the mattress, forcing a deeper arch into my back as he positioned me just how he wanted. "I love what a firecracker you are with the rest of the world." Ash groaned, using his free hand to grab onto one of my asscheeks, and open me up further. "But when you're alone with me..." He trailed off, chuckling.

I gasped as he indulged me with another inch of his thick cock, stroking my inner walls with slow, lazy thrusts.

"-When you're alone with me, you turn into this submissive little doll. My own little plaything."

He slipped deeper, flexing his hips as he let me adjust.

"Tell me, Gia." Ash continued. "Do you let any other man tie you up?"

I moaned, pulling on my restraints as he pushed further inside me. It was too much... It wasn't enough. I wanted all of him. Now!

"Do you?!" He demanded, giving me a quick, painful thrust before pulling back out.

My eyes rolled back. "No..." I murmured, feeling overwhelmed. Overwhelmed by the sensations, by his presence, by the position he put me in. The position I let him put me in. Holy shit...

"That's what I thought," Ash noted, sounding satisfied as he pulled back slightly. His hand left my ass, instead, he used it to prop himself up above me, while he held onto my hair with the other.

Then, he began to move. And this time, he wasn't stopping. His big cock impaled me all the way to the hilt, but he wasn't giving me room to adjust anymore. Ash pulled back, just to piston forward again. Over and over, in hard, precise, punishing movements that meant to hurt me just as much as they were intended to bring me pleasure.

I was screaming, thankful now for having something in my mouth to muffle the sounds. I had no idea what time it was, but the sun was barely coloring the horizon a lighter shade of blue, and my student neighbors didn't need to know the name of the man who was fucking me into oblivion.

I couldn't move away from the brutal slaps of his hips if I wanted to. My hands were bound straight out in front of me, my head held up firmly by a strong fist, my ass high up in the air, my legs spread by his thick, muscled thighs, my back arched, leaving me only to curl and uncurl my toes as I took the punishing fucking he was giving me.

And Ash was everywhere.

In me, above me, around me... He took away my speech, my freedom of movement. He took away the pressure of having to think. The only thing I had to decide is whether or not I wanted him to stop.

My vision went white as my orgasm hit me out of nowhere. One moment I was struggling to breathe, my entire body aching from the workout he was giving me-

-the next I started coming. And I couldn't stop.

It felt like a tsunami of orgasms, taking me under over and over for what felt like minutes - hours. I lost my sense of time and I lost my damn mind for this man.

I had no idea how long he lasted, but by the time he was finished, I was a quivering, weak mess. I was shaking, panting, my legs too tired to hold me up.

Ash pulled out of me slowly and I heard him discard the condom into the little trashcan I put my by bedside table just for this very occasion. He reached into my mouth and removed my panties, tossing them to the side. Next, he untied my hands, his strong fingers massaging some life back into my numb arms as he lowered them to my side.

Finally, I looked up at him, leaning over me. Long, black hair cascading down past his shoulders, onto my porcelain skin. I loved the contrast against my own red locks, against my soft skin. I loved how he looked laying in between my white bedsheets. Like a devil - my own, personal sin, sprawled out for my eyes only.

"Happy birthday, Gia." He whispered as he leaned down to kiss me.

The kiss was slow, as he explored my mouth. He wasn't trying to dominate me now. No, this kiss was for pleasure only. His lips were smooth, soft and plump as he moved against me, only slipping his tongue into my mouth when I opened up for him.

Suddenly, Ash pulled back.

I was just about to complain when I heard the tell-tale rustle of the aluminum foil. He rolled the latex down his still hard cock, before coming back to kiss me, continuing just where we left off.

My hands laced between his soft, straight locks, holding onto him as I braced myself for what was to come.

I was sore and swollen, my pussy aching from what he just did to it, but I parted my legs willingly, letting him settle between them. Ash slid lower, peppering kisses down my neck, before dragging his tongue over my collarbone, all the way down to my breasts. He held them up high, rubbing his stubbled cheeks between them, tickling me as he got his fill.

I've known men who got preferred a woman's ass. I've known men who liked big boobs. Ash seemed to love both. In fact, he seemed to worship my entire body, down to the tip of my toes, which he curled against the back of his thigh as he came back up my body and settled over me.

He was gentle this time, smooth and easy as he slid into me. He moved slowly, caressing me with his cock lazily as he slipped in and out, and in again, kissing me all the while. His mouth never left mine, not until we were both sated and satisfied.

Then, he discarded the condom, rolled me to my side, pulled the blanket over us, and cuddled me from behind.

I grinned. "Are you-" I paused, for dramatic effect. "-spooning me, Mr. Wolfhart?"

"Go back to sleep, Gia." He groaned but snuggled me deeper into his big chest.

My eyes drifted shut. I was calm, sated, warm, and extremely comfortable. "And who told you, you could stay?"

I felt his smile against the back of my head. "You'll have to physically push me out the door to make me leave right now, red."

I took a deep breath, my heart racing as I let him hold me. I wondered if he could feel my heartbeat as easily as I could feel his right now. "I'm too tired to get up," I whispered, my pulse racing as I heard felt the rumbles of his chest.

Ash chuckled. "I guess that settles it, then." He said finally, planting a chaste kiss on my hair, before relaxing. I felt his whole body settle down. Eventually, his breathing slowed, and I knew that he had fallen asleep.

I was too comfortable, too relaxed having his arm around me. I was so unfocused that I found myself stroking the thick muscles, playing with the black hair around his wrist, before moving my fingers over the veins, and stroking those big fingers of his.

"Ash, we can't keep doing this," I breathed, talking to no one in particular.

And slowly, I drifted off to sleep too.

***

"Surprise!!!" I heard a familiar voice yell, sounding too close to be coming from outside.

"Get up, Ging!" Another one screamed. "We're taking you out!"

The door to my bedroom slammed open and I glanced up to find the silhouettes of my two best friends standing there.

Oh. My. Fuck.

***

A/N: I'm not a morning person, but I definitely can't object to being woken up like that. Shoutout to my hubs for inspiring so many of these chapters. The next few chapters won't be sex scenes. *crosses fingers* I promise? I promise that I will try.

Or whatever...

Twitter: cb_milady

Instagram: grettypop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 77.1K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
648 68 18
Beautiful, elegant, and intelligent, Addison Reade gave up her dreams of being a doctor long ago when she married James Richardson, the lead singer f...
2.6M 74.9K 87
Bailey Willow's been through things that no seventeen year old should go through. But she doesn't care as long as when she turns eighteen, she gets t...
17.6K 260 41
*Currently updating daily or every other day* 𝟏𝟖+ THE HIGH WAS GONE AS SOON AS IT CAME Venus Meyers is a regular college student. Living with her b...