pimp | jmb ✔️

By hrtflms

"you're a blessing birlem" [ BOOK 2 ] More

02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80

01

8.3K 106 24
By hrtflms

✔️ edited

pimp

rowan

i turned my head to face the wall. i held the blade out in my hand and carved a tally mark into it. i cross my right leg over my left and hummed softly. i've been in prison for two years already, i owed another year, but my charming husband told me he'd be getting me out anytime soon— well at least that's what he told me six months after angelica was born. i sighed deeply and closed my eyes. i missed two of her birthdays already and i hate myself for it. she probably knows how to walk already and even say a few words, but i had to take the fall for him. it's what someone does for the love of their life.

*flashback*

"lorenzo has been fucking up with our shipments, he says we owe him $150,000, but it's bullshit. he won't give us shit until we pay up" joey walked into the living room and loaded his gun, he slipped it into his back pocket. "he should know better then try to rob us." i stood up and carefully hand roman angelica. "i'm going with you." i tell him.

joey quickly shook his head. "no way baby, you need to stay here with angelica, she needs her mother."

"and she needs her father too." i walk up to him and look into his eyes. "roman can stay here with angelica while we go deal with lorenzo, it'll be an easy operation, we shoot him in the head or beat him to death and boom we're hope by dinner." he stared at me, i could hear the hesitation in his voice. "fine." he mumbled.

i kiss his cheek before picking up my shoes from the floor and put them on. i walk over to the lock box and punch in the numbers before taking out two guns and some bullets. i load the guns and slip them behind my pocket before walking back over to joey.

"let's go." i say before walking over to roman and angelica. i kiss her forehead lightly before looking at roman. "we'll be back quickly." i tell him before walking out the door with joey. we get into the car and drive over to lorenzo's liquor store where we get our shipments from. once we get here joey quickly pulls me aside.

"rowan i don't want you to do this." i rolled my eyes.

"joey, we got married for a reason. i promised to have your back through the good and the worst, i plan on keeping that promise." i cup his cheek and kiss him quickly. "it's going to be okay." he nods. i pull my hand away and walk inside the liquor store with joey.

"rowan, joey! so good to see you." lorenzo nervously chuckled as he walked towards us. joey and i both look at each other before walking closer to lorenzo.

"you fucking with my shipments, enzo?" joey pulled out his gun and pointed it straight at his head.

"¿Crees que soy un maldito idiota, mierda de cerebro?" joey asked as i walked behind lorenzo and pointed a gun at the back of his head. fuck his spanish was hot.

"see my wife here has no problem painting your store walls with your brain." joey pulled his gun away and pointed it up at the ceiling as he walked around lorenzo in circles, i smile down at him. "you know what happens when someone messes with my business." he bent down and whispered into his ear. "they end up six feet under ground."

"HEY!" i turn around and see two armed men standing there, there guns pointed at us. i cocked my gun and started firing bullets at them. they move out of the way and start firing as well i duck down and shoot one of the guys leg making fall onto the ground and yell. i quickly crawl over behind the boxes of soda. i cover my head as bullets flew my way, i looked over and saw lorenzo trying to escape.

"joey he's leaving!" i shout. i flickered my eyes over at joey and saw him shoot lorenzo a couple of times before his body fell onto the ground. i take the opportunity and stood up, i shoot both of the armed men then see two more coming in. "holy shit how many people were hiding?" i ask. joey threw his empty gun on the floor and quickly made his way over to me, we both duck down.

"the cops are here." he looked at me. i stared at him for a couple of seconds until i came up with an idea.

"i know what to do." i say before standing back up again, but he quickly pulls me down.

"are you kidding? you're going to get yourself killed." i shook my head before setting my gun down. i cup his cheeks and kiss him for a couple of seconds. i pull away and look into his eyes. "do you trust me?" he nodded.

"good." i pull out my other gun from my back pocket and hand it to him. "you need to get out of here safely, you're going to escape from here and go home to your kid."

"row-"

"now joseph!" i shout at him

"DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" i heard a police man shout. he looked at me for a moment, tears started to swell up in his eyes. he picked up the gun and slipped it behind his back.

"i love you so much." he whispered to me, kissing my forehead before quickly crawling his way out of the store without being seen. i watched him, he made his way to the back door then stood up and ran away.

"i love you too." i mumble before standing up. i put my arms up.

"drop your weapon!" the police officer shouted. i looked at him before carefully setting the gun onto the floor. he walked towards me with his gun pointed at me. another police offer walked behind me and handcuffed my hands together. i looked over my shoulder and saw the two other guys get handcuffed too. i sigh in relief before turning my head back and walking towards the police car.

*flashback over*

"inmate salvador on your feet now!" i heard a shout come from outside the door. i quickly hid my blade under the covers and shot up quickly. i got up from the bed and looked over at officer fisherman. i walk over to the door and stuck my hands out from the small rectangle shaped door. i made eye contact with him. "you prep it up?" he kept his eyes on me and nodded as he handcuffed my hands together.

i pull them away and he opens my cell door. i smirk at him. "llamaste a mi esposo, dile que el trabajo se está haciendo, nadie lo cruza, nunca." he nodded his head and grabbed me by the arm before taking me to another inmates cell.

"i called, he knows. he'll also be waiting for you in the visitation room." he opened the cell and uncuffed my hands. "five minutes." he says before shoving me into the cell and closing the door behind him. he turns his back away from me and stood there, guarding the door. i look away from him and face a startled daisy.

"what are you doing in here?" she gulped. i didn't say a word. instead i made my way over to her and grabbed her by her hair. i banged her head against the medal part of the bunk bed and threw her onto the floor. "i have a message for you." i kick her in her stomach. she groaned and clutched onto her stomach. i bent down at her level and grabbed a fistful of her hair, i brought her head up.

"the next time joey asks you to do something, zero seconds before you do it." i whisper into her ear before banging her head onto the floor making her shout in pain. i do it for a couple more times until her nose and floor get covered in blood. i stop and stood up, leaving her onto the floor. i looked up at her bunk mate. "you're next if you say a word." i say before walking back over to the door. fisherman opened the door. "finish her for me will ya? i have visitation hours with my husband." he handcuffed my hands together again and led me into the visitation room.

"i made sure to let you see him in the private room." he says before opening the door. there he sat, my beloved husband sitting there waiting for me. he looked up at me and cracked a smile. "fifteen minutes before i have to take you back."

i look over my shoulder and look at fisherman before looking back at joey. "make it twenty and i'll add an extra $300."

"very well, twenty minutes." he chuckled, uncuffing my hands before walking out of the room, closing the door behind him. i ran up to joey and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. he pinned me against the wall and kissed me roughly.

i moan into his mouth before pulling away. i unwrapped my legs from his waist and stood there, admiring his tatted face. "fuck i'm glad you made the decision to get those tattoos." i touched his small dagger flower tattoo that rested on the right side of his under eye. i ran my hands down both his arms that were covered with tattoos. he smirked. "and the pierced lip and nose."

"best decision i made." he said softly. i touched the scar that was on his jawbone. he shook his head. "got into a fight with one of our businessmen, but it's okay because we came to an agreement that he will be getting paid less just for getting our shipments in late." i rolled my eyes and sighed.

"i swear joey you chose the shittiest people to help you get your shit in." i mumble before walking over to the table and sitting on it. he exhaled deeply and ran his fingers through his hair.

"i'm still getting the hang of it"

"it's been two years"

"i made arrangements for a few of the girls, the show will be going on in two days and i need you there with me." he says ignoring my comment. he took a seat in the chair in front of me. i raised my eyebrow.

"i have a year left, i don't think i'll be able to make it to your whore show." he shook his head.

"nah baby, you getting out tomorrow so get your shit because you're coming home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 3.1K 41
she hates him but he's head over heels for her. [BOOK 1]
152K 2.5K 120
Book number 2 to the gang leader I fell in love in love😍 *on hold*
3.5K 239 11
"I thank the Lord for her, man, I swear I owe her." Fan fiction based on Power Book III: Raising Kanan JoeyBada$$ / Unique.
465K 13.3K 65
"til we meet again my love." [ completed ] [ under major editing ] © geazybirlem 2017