Rocked (Rock & Romance II.)

By carte_blanche_milady

Hazmat is the biggest band in the world - on top of every chart, with sold out concerts and their own line of... More

Chapter 1. - Grand Entrance
Chapter 2. - Playing the Game
Chapter 3. - Dare
Chapter 4. - Blind Desire
Chapter 5. - Morning After
Chapter 6. - Honest Deceptions
Chapter 7. - Cognition & Behavior
Chapter 8. - Cat's Out The Bag
Chapter 9. - Enigma
Chapter 10. - No Sleep for the Wicked
Chapter 11. - Historically Correct
Chapter 12. - Dangerous Games
Chapter 13. - Claiming the Prize
Chapter 14. - Cats Out The Bag
Chapter 15. - Stripped Bare
Chapter 16. - Bootycall
Chapter 17. - Carpet and the Drapes
Chapter 18. - Later, Red
Chapter 19. - Late Night Confessions
Chapter 20. - Conflict Resolution
Chapter 21. - Week of Shame
Chapter 23. - Caught Red Handed
Chapter 24. - Birthday Behavior
Chapter 25. - Birthday Presents
Chapter 26. - Birthday Transformation
Chapter 27. - Birthday Party
Chapter 28. - Birthday Song
Chapter 29. - Birthday Queen
Chapter 30. - Out of Left Field
Chapter 31. - New Beginnings
Chapter 32. - Controlled Seduction
Chapter 33. - Off-Chance
Chapter 34. - Intruder
Chapter 35. - Painting the Town Red
Chapter 36. - Fitting Right
Chapter 37. - Something Bad
Chapter 38. - No Good Deed
Chapter 39. - Dysfunctional
Chapter 40. - Firecracker
Chapter 41. - No Sinner Like a Young Saint
Chapter 42. - The Devil and I Get Along Just Fine
Chapter 43. - Fall Like Rain
Chapter 44. - Temptation
Chapter 45. - Allured
Chapter 46. - Yes Games I.
Chapter 47. - Yes Games II.
Chapter 48. - Yes Games III.
Chapter 49. - Happily Ever After
Chapter 50. - Soul Crusher
Chapter 51. - New Day
Chapter 52. - Legally Bound
Chapter 53. - Unexpected Direction
Chapter 54. - Shoot Me I.
Chapter 55. - Shoot Me II.
Chapter 56. - Pieces of a Puzzle
Chapter 57. - Irrevocable Shift
Chapter 58. - Backstage Pass

Chapter 22. - Key to My Thoughts

7.4K 316 45
By carte_blanche_milady

A/N: One of my favorite chapters thus far. This one is dedicated to LiveOo ! Thank you for keeping up with my stories! xx

***

I slid my phone back into the pocket of my jeans, chuckling to myself as I took the stairs two at a time heading up to my apartment.

"Nice touch on the camera!" Ash whistled, sounding genuinely impressed as I walked through the front door, and locked it behind myself. He stood in the middle of my living room, taking up much more space than he had the right to. With my spine tingling with awareness, I set my bag down in its usual spot, then walked right up to him. "You should've done it sooner. Never know what kind of dangerous people are in the area."

I nearly laughed at the irony of that, considering he was the only one who has ever broken into my apartment. But there was no use in pointing that out when, for the first time in nearly a week, I got a good whiff of his spicy male sandalwood scent.

I stopped right in front of him and got on the tip of my toes at the same time he bowed his head. His lips touched against mine, caressing me in a surprisingly soft greeting for a man who only kissed while he fucked. "I'm going to take a quick shower," I said, stepping away from him.

I unwound an arm that was already wrapped around my waist, thick fingers spayed over my back, ready to urge me closer. I tilted Ash's palm upward and dropped a tiny metal object in his hand.

Confusion, curiosity, surprise, and finally, understanding mirrored in his black eyes, before he moved his gaze to lock with mine. From the corner of my vision, I watched him flick the key between his fingers with the expertise of a burglar, before it disappeared out of my sight.

"You want me to just come and go as I please, red?" Ash questioned, while those dark orbs danced with shameless delight.

I huffed. "You already do!" I pointed it out, before swirling around on my toes and heading to the bathroom.

I barely lifted my sweatshirt over my head, when I felt his big hands wrap around my waist from behind. "Need help?" Ash rasped, his mouth against my ear. The heat from his muscular body emanated into my very pores, but just to make his intentions crystal clear, he pressed his impressive bulge against my ass.

I shook my head no. "But you should join anyway."

Despite claiming that I didn't need help, I didn't refuse Ash when he unhooked my bra, or when he kneeled in front of me to push my pants down, followed by my panties. "Is it done, then?" He asked, and when I wasn't sure what he was referring to, he nodded toward my stain-free panties.

"Oh." I felt myself flush bright red. Fuck me! My momentary confusion of how Ash could've possibly known led to a quick mental calculation. We were heading into the third month of this circus, which meant two periods total... He had plenty of weeks and opportunities around me to observe the changes in my body from up close and personal.

I glanced down at him pointedly.

"I thought a little blood didn't bother you." I reminded him, quoting what he told me the first time I let him inside my panties.

"It doesn't, red." Ash rasped, his voice dripping with sex as he straightened, and threw his own shirt to the side. I let my eyes wander over his gorgeous body, not even pretending that I wasn't drinking the sight of him up. "But I thought I'd fuck you in the shower, to save the rest of your pristine apartment from the little blood stains."

I wasn't sure if I should've felt embarrassed because the most famous rock star of the world's biggest band was familiar with my menstrual cycle, or flattered because he was considerate about keeping it under control. Or, even better, be turned on because he just offered to fuck me in the shower.

My gaze met his. "I appreciate your thoughtfulness." I breathed, then closed the distance between us. His pierced nipples were just in reach. I tilted my head back slightly, and let my tongue flick one, enjoying the combination of the cool metal and his hot skin.

Ash let out a low hum of approval, his long fingers finding their way into my hair. My scalp prickled as he held me in place, asking without words to do it again. And I did. My tongue flicked the metal bar, again and again. "Bite me." He instructed quietly.

Ash had this dominant aura about him that made me follow his every command without hesitation.

I unsheathed my teeth from between my lips, and lightly sunk them into his flesh. He hissed, and I felt his cock twitch between us. I liked the sound so much, I repeated the action. "Get in!" He groaned and pushed me towards my shower. I got the water started, heated to a comfortable temperature by the time he stepped in behind me, closing the door.

Instead of turning me around, Ash pushed me against the far wall.

The water was hitting and coating both of us from the side, but my face was free as he pressed it closer to the tile. My hands were separated and flattened on either side of me, and Ash kicked my legs apart. He used one hand to hold me in position, and the other to press his cock between my legs. "Look down." He commanded, and I did as he asked, watching as he thrust back and forth a couple times. The tip of his cock was visible, and I could see that he had a condom on. "For you." He breathed, noting that he remembered he hasn't used one last time. "Do you want me to be gentle?"

I only had to think about it for a second, before shaking my head. "No." I breathed, adrenaline already coursing through my veins. The nervous anticipation of what he was going to do next kept me going on this strange high. If this was what drugs felt like, I definitely understood the appeal.

I swear I heard him chuckle. "Good girl." Ash rasped into my neck, before he bit into the sensitive skin, and started sucking. His teeth broke the top layer. I could already tell that it was going to leave a mark, but I was too wrapped up in the feeling to care. This time, his big hands slid over my arms, caressing me, before covering mine against the wall. "Scream for me!" He thrust into me, the intrusion so rough and unexpected, I cried out. "Again!" He pistoned forward again.

My whimpers and screams were amplified by the echoing tiles. I was losing my mind – one little piece at a time, while Ash continued pounding into me with so much force, my feet left the ground. I felt him even deeper than ever before, stretching part of me that have never been reached by a man.

"I fucking love how beautiful you are."

My body bowed, my toes curled. At some point, he let go of my hands, but I kept them pressed flat against the tiles. He was grabbing my hips, holding me in place as he continued his tireless assault that left me a crying and quivering mess.

"I want to own every part of you." His deep voice sounded in my ear, while one finger trailed between my ass cheeks, sliding over a very sensitive, private part of me I have never shared with anyone else – save for that one fleeting little encounter in my kitchen with him.

It was a good thing Ash managed my weight because I wasn't sure if I would've been able to stay standing.

I jumped as his thumb grazed me, pushing against that sensitive part of me, testing my reaction. I squirmed, trying to move away, but Ash tightened his hold to keep me in place. "Relax. I won't." He groaned. "Yet."

And I realized that, despite my initial reaction, my answering groan wasn't in protest. I wasn't opposed to the idea. In fact, he could've pretty much done anything with me in that moment, and I would've willingly let him.

Ash didn't just fuck me. He claimed me, he owned my entire body so thoroughly, that my mind – that was usually a quick, vigorous machine – was quiet and content around him. When he took over, I just stopped thinking. I stopped questioning, the never-ending blaze of ideas, insecurities, questions that usually plagued my mind were silent.

I just felt.

And holy fucking shit did I feel incredible!

Everything inside me was buzzing, building up to this monumental orgasm I had no doubt would soon come. From the corner of my vision, I saw as his huge body worked its magic, fucking me tirelessly, moving in and out, and then in again.

I watched as his long, jet black strands stuck to his tanned skin, matching his inky arms. I felt the water, cascading over him and dropping onto me every now and again. I sensed the cold tiles against my breasts, my cheek, my hands, and relished in the stark contrast between the chilly and his blazing touch.

"You have a glorious ass, Gia." Ash's breath tickled my ear before his tongue sneaked out to run along my skin. "I can't get enough of how full and thick you feel."

My eyes closed as a low moan left me at his words, that the insecure girl inside of me would've taken offense in. But the woman who was getting her literal brains fucked out of her regularly by this incredible male specimen very much enjoyed hearing that he found her just as fabulous as she found him.

"What do you want, Gia?" He asked, his voice so impossibly deep and raspy, sounding strained from the thorough workout he was getting by pounding me.

I breathed. "Harder..."

Ash chuckled, the sound reverberating against the tiles, and shaking up something soft inside me. "My insatiable little redhead." The words sounded like a compliment on his lips, and I arched my back, offering more of myself to him in return.

One of his calloused hands grazed the side of my hips as it traveled down my thigh then hooked behind my knee. He bent my leg, and lifted it up, holding it steady as his other hand grabbed my hips tighter.

The move opened me up and he slid so deep inside me, my eyes watered.

Ash held me in position, completely spread out for him and immobile, so I could do nothing but try to stay upright and scream as his thick cock speared me over and over.

"Ash!" I was faintly aware that I was screaming his name like a madwoman, and that my nails were squeaking as I tried to sink them into the tiles. I felt the intense waves of orgasm take over me, pulling me under again and again as I came for what felt like an eternity and a half. My vision went dark, and I damn near passed out for a second there, and if it weren't for his very capable hands, I would've melted into a puddle and swirled down the drain along with the impossible evidence of my orgasm.

He was still twitching inside me when my mind began to clear, and I once again became aware of our surroundings.

The water was running cold now, but neither of us seemed to care. He was plenty hot to keep us both going. "I'm not done with you yet," Ash informed me, making me wince as he pulled out.

I was going to feel that in the morning...

With one hand, he shut off the water and used the other to twist me around so that I was facing him and had my back against the tile. His black gaze held mine as he sunk to one knee in front of me. "Beautiful Gia..." Ash began, twisting the condom on his cock and tossing it to the side. He grinned up at me, his lips tilting higher on one side in a crooked smile I came to adore.

"Oh fuck yes!" I sighed, nearly breathless as I lifted my thigh over his shoulder. "Please let me you're proposing to do that again." I shamelessly waved my pussy in front of his face, making the offer as clear as it could be.

He chuckled. "I'm proposing an apology." He said, stroking the back of his hand over my thigh. "But I love where your mind went." His pink tongue snaked out and licked a path along my seam, and a satisfied little moan came from me in response.

"An apology for what?"

He kissed me again, this time using his lips. "For fucking you raw." He told my pussy, his hot breath making me shiver in the best way.

Something inside me shifted, and I frowned, hating the knot in my stomach at his words. "You're losing your edge, Ash." I sighed. "Quit getting soft on me."

A wicked grin spread over those lips as his heated gaze met mine. "Does this look soft to you?"

I blinked down at the most glorious cock I've ever seen in my life – and that included my limited pornographic experience. "I don't have my glasses on. Would you mind bringing it closer?"

The most primal, masculine growl came from him as he licked me one last time, before coming to stand in front of me. "Now I get why there's a stigma around redheads. You really know how to ruin a man, Gia." Ash groaned, bending his head to kiss me. I tasted mint, Ash, and myself, in one heady cocktail as he pushed his tongue into my mouth, forcing it open. My hands traveled up his built shoulders, making me forget the reasons why I was never attracted to muscular men before.

Now I had a hard time remembering a time when the mix of nipple rings, tattoos, long hair, and bulging biceps didn't make me wet, and I couldn't recall my reasons for ever sleeping with Albie.

That was sex. And this... This was a form of art.

Ash pulled back, but only long enough to find another condom in the pocket of his discarded pants. I followed him out of the shower and took it from his hands. Holding his hard shaft in one fist, I rolled the rubber on, taking my time to feel out every vein and ridge of his impressive member.

It looked even bigger in my hand, and I was only too familiar with just how huge it would feel in other parts of me.

"Gia, you're going to unman me if you keep eyeing it like that." Ash groaned, thrusting lightly in my palm, before slapping my hand away. "Come 'ere." He lifted me by my thighs, and I wrapped them eagerly around his narrow waist.

I moaned and winced at the same time as he lowered me onto him, and he covered my mouth with his.

"I'll go slow," Ash promised, holding me in his arms in the middle of my sloppy, wet bathroom while we were connected in the most intimate way possible. And I clung to him, breathing in the very same air he exhaled and forgot about the problems of the universe.

***

A/N: Shoutout to me for not ending it on a cliffhanger! And TRUST ME I wanted to! Because we have a surprise guest in the next chapter... Who could be knocking on the door, just when things are getting good?! *hmmm* Better check back next weekend to see!

I will also dedicate the next chapter to whoever guesses it correctly. Go!

Twitter: cb_milady

Instagram: grettypop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648 68 18
Beautiful, elegant, and intelligent, Addison Reade gave up her dreams of being a doctor long ago when she married James Richardson, the lead singer f...
12.8K 433 82
Axel Pierce, is a famous singer in the band Envy. He's currently on tour with his band, but when he has to walk a red carpet for their new album that...
35.6K 582 51
Michael Russo is the most powerful, feared man in the world. With a deep hatred for the Russians and Mexicans his family has had for generations, at...
8.5M 291K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...