TROUBLE © 2019 |Editing|

By yorokobiaaii

Welcome to Kantaphat University. 😎 More

Hunter's Moon.
2. New Moon
3: BLUE MOON.|edited|
4: "FOOL" MOON. |edited|
5: BLOOD MOON. |edited|
6: SOTUS. |edited|
7: CRAZY MOON. |edited|
8: Piece of Cake |edited|
9: The Sweet Ride. |edited|
10: Red Moon |edited|
"The Ghost?"
12: Book of the Damned. |edited|
13: Fate. |edited|
14: Asclopius. |edited|
15: The Moon. |edited|
NOTE
17: PhaForth |edited|
18: The Gang |edited|
Chapter II |edited|
1. Mate |edited|
2. Cozy |edited|
🎉Happy Birthday Khun Ying 👑🎊
3. ForthBeam |edited|
4. Reap what you Sow |edited|
5. Distance |edited|
6. Restart
7. Trouble
8. Surrender
9. The Biggest Fan
10. Dreams and Reality
11. Reason's & Doubt
12. Yes or No?
13. Sky burning Stars.
EXTRA.
EXTRA II
15. The Admirer
16. Wonders of the Moon
EXTRA III
EXTRA IV
17. Follow your Heart.
EXTRA (fin)
18. Conflicted Heart
19. Conflicted Heart
20. Dearest Moon
21. The Chosen Moon
22. T.Y
23. The Keeper
24. Closer
~Mr. Red~
Extra: Restless Heart.
6 Moons (Extra)
1. Yearning for your Love
2. Heart of the Matter.
3. Lam's Place
4. Lam's Place II
5. Barricade
6. Giving up on you
7. Dumbass

14. M.U

1.7K 90 5
By yorokobiaaii

A/N: lalala. I'm in the mood to write. 😅

(Edited version; 12/23/19)
_____________________________

3rd Person's POV:

There is a guy sitting on a bench inside of the engineering faculty, His afternoon class got cancelled so almost all of his blockmates left to change their clothes, since they have Sotus Activity later.

Everyone, except those guys standing infront of him.

Lam, "He looks so stupid." And he chuckles.

Park, "No, I think he's gone mad.. look at him, he's smiling alone by himself."

Lam, "Tsk! I'm not even sure if he noticed that we're still here.. pfft.! There there, He's smiling again! haha! hey Park! Give me your phone."

Park, "Huh? Why?" What do you want to with it?

Lam, "Just give it to me." But instead of waiting for Park to hand over the phone, he took it from Park's jacket, instead.

Then he took a photo of his friend, while the guy is buy daydreaming about his "special someone."

Park, "Lam.." he whispered to his ears, then he chuckles.. "Told you not to do that.." cause he doesn't know what might happen if the guy beside him continue to touch him without building up a fence.

"Not to do what?" And again, he's oblivious to what Park is telling him, plus! He couldn't help but blush since their faces are little bit too close now.

Park, "nothing.. tsk!" But the biggest dope here is Forth.
"He's hopeless."

Lam, "haha! Yeah!" Then Lam smile at him, knowing where Park is staring at..

Few minutes later, Forth's phone started to vibrate, and it's enough to bring him back to reality, same with his friends who's starting to move a "little bit closer" to each other. Forth took his phone from the pocket of his pants and smile immediately when he saw the name of the sender, and smile even more wider when he read the message.

"Hi Ai'Forth, it's Beam. How are you?"

"I heard from Ai'Lam that you don't have class this afternoon except the Sotus gathering at 5. Wanna meet up?"

"We're here at the Café near your faculty."

Forth is about to reply Beam when suddenly, Lam and Park sat down next to him, both sides.

Park, "Oho, so Ai' Beam is asking you for a date?" Park bumped his shoulder and lean towards the phone so he can read the message properly.

Forth, "No Park." Here we are again!

And ofcourse Lam did the same thing.

Lam, "He said "We're here" so naturally, he's with Phana and Kit."

Park, "Then that's great! besides, It's been a while since we last saw the crazy doctors, plus I like that Café and their Choco mallow special is one of the best!!! Hey! Let's join them, yes?!"

Because Lam and Park are busy chatting with each other they're not aware of Forth's annoyance, they're just not looking at his phone but also tapping it to zoom in the messages. Argh!!!

Park, "Hey Forth! you're not gonna reply to Ai'Beam?" He said without caring about Forth's reaction. "Geez! give it to me, I'll do it for you." Then Park took Forth's smart phone and started to reply to Beam..

"Sure Beam, I'll be there shortly. Thanks!"

Park, "Alright, this will do." then Lam took the phone and started to complained..

Lam, "Oi Park, add some emojis! Those smiling faces and the one with heart shape eyes to make it cuter and sweet!" Then he toss it back to Park.

Park, "Oh.. okay, "Sure Beam, I'll be there shortly. Thanks! 😁😍 " How about this Lam?" Then he showed the message to Lam.

Lam, "Hmmm.. wait, dont forget to put a Heart at the end of the message to make it become more sweetier."

Park, "A heart!! Ofcourse! Ofcourse! Alright, "Sure Beam, I'll be there shortly. Thanks! 😁😍💕" There you go, is it good now, Lam?" While showing the message to Lam with his goofy smile as if he did something that can be proud of.

Lam, "Perfect! Now give it to me." Lam took the phone from him and then checked the content of the messages again before giving it back to the owner.
"Here you go! now send the message to Ai'Beam, so we can go now go to the Café."

Park, "Come on Forth! don't be shy, go ahead and sent it to him! I put all My Love to it! So, I'm sure that Ai'Beam will surely like it! Hahaha." Then Lam just smirked at what Park said about putting his love to it. Geez! Park doesn't even know what the work "Love" truly means.

But forth didn't bulge and continue to glare at his stupid friends. He didn't even smile when Park laughed at his own joke, If you can call that a Joke.

Lam, "Tsk! You're too shy Forth, Give it to me!" So he took the phone again and.. "There, I sent it. Let's go? I'm sure Ai'Beam will be delighted to see you, come on dude! Move your Ass!"

The Poor guy, Forth was truly dumfounded because of what his "supposed to be Friends" did to him. But when Park kicked his legs, and run away with Lam after doing it, Forth finally recovered from the shock and chase them out of the building.

Forth, "You Bastard's!!! Stop running and face me! I will kill you, You freak!"

Park, "Just be grateful that we're helping you!! YOU COWARD! Hahaha!"

Forth, "Okay Park, THAT'S IT! I WILL KILL YOU FIRST! COME BACK HERE!!"

But before he can get closer to Park, Lam pull the Guy away from him and dragged the guy inside his car.

And Because Forth is blinded by the conviction to murder his friends, he didn't noticed that he's actually following them to where Ai'Beam is waiting for him.

He was shocked when he arrived at the location where the Café is, and to the fact that he blasted his bike to follow the idiots without using a helmet.

And that only added to his desire to murder his friends, again! but before he can kick the asshole's butt, he saw the Crazy doctors gang leaving..

Lam, "Ai'Phana!" He called out to the  guy, and Phana looked around to see where the voice coming from. . and a bit surprised when he saw Ai'Lam parking his Car.

Phana, "Ai'Lam, hey Forth! Park! what are you guys doing here?" And it's a bit obvious that the Guy didn't expect them to come to the Cafe'.

Park, "Oi! Whats that supposed to mean? We're hanging out to places like this from time to time." But most of the time they're into a Bar or clubs, enjoying their "Boozie Boobsie" Night.

Phana, "yeah yeah, to sobber up. But you guys are not drunk now, right?"

Lam, "No really.." then he turn his attention to Forth who's busy talking with Beam.

Park, "Forth is Drunk, Drunk in L---" but before he could blurted it out, Lam cover his mouth by using his hands.

Lam, "Ignore him, He's just talking nonsense again." Then Park licked his palm and that earned him a hundred of flickered and pinches to his ears and chins. But it seems that Park is enjoying it.

Phana, "Ah.. I see.. the usual Park." Then he decided to ignore the idiots infront of him, and then turn his attention to Beam and Forth who's overly joyed talking about something. They look so happy together and Phana didn't like it.

Lam, "Yes Phana, the usual stupid mouth of Park." Although Phana is trying his best to hide it, still.. Ai'Lam can see it, Phana is not gonna give his green light to Forth that easy.

"Interesting", Lam said to himself. Well, it would be a typical BL story if the best friend will give his 100% support, just because the other guy is also his friend, right? Who knows, Maybe there's more to it.

Phana, "I have to go, my dad is asking me to pick him up in the airport." Ah, So, that's why he's on the Rush. "Ai'Kit! Ai'Beam listen, I want you guys to be in your room before 8pm tonight okay? You need to sleep early cause we still have to review our projects tomorrow, got it!?".

Beam, "My goodness Pha, we're not your children!"

Kit, "Come on, be reasonable! Besides, it's Saturday tomorrow, atleast let us have some fun tonight."

"What did I told you guys earlier? And No means NO. Gotta go! Oi! don't you dare to turn off your phones alright? That's a warning Ai'Kit, Ai'Beam."

Kit, "Yeah yeah.."
Beam, "what ever." And they're finishing each other's sentences again.

Then Phana say goodbye to his friends and get in to his car and drove away.

Park, "What is he, really? Your Friend, your Boss or your Daddy?" Cause Park really don't understand the relationship between the Crazy doctors gang.

Beam, "He's my Friend, my boss and my Daddy, but Ai'Kit here is his wife, No I mean his mistress. Ewww!!! Goosebumps!!" Then Kit smacked his head but also laughed at Beam's face. He looks so cute while imagining Phana as his daddy and Kit as his mommy. Tsk.

Kit, "So, where to go next?" Since Forth and his Gang are here, might as well join them and have fun with the guy's.

Lam, "Actually, we went here hoping that we can at least enjoy the coffee, but since we're chatting here outside for a while now.." he looked at his wrist watch and noticed that they're going to be late for the Sotus activity.

Park, "huh? What time is it? Shia!! We only have 10 minutes!!! We have to go now or else Kongpob is going to kill us!" Then Park hurriedly went back inside Lam's car.

Forth, "Then let's.." but before he could hopped on his bike, Beam stopped him and grabbed his arm. When Forth looked at him, Beam is blushing while staring at the ground, then ask him if it's possible if they could join them to their Sotus gathering.

Beam, "We're not gonna bother you, I swear! we're just going to watch and.." then Kit nudge him and joined the conversation to help him to convince the engineering guys.

Kit, "And besides ,We don't really want to go home now, Ai'Forth, it's so early! and we're not in the mood to go anywhere as well, So.."

But before Ai'Kit finish his statement, Lam pull him and throw him at the back seat. While Park push Beam toward Forth.

Forth, "Oi! I didn't have my helmet with me!" Said Forth while having Beam in his arms, cause Park pushed the Guy so hard that Beam almost fall Down, luckily Forth prevent it by holding his shoulders firmly.

Lam, "Hurry up and stop whining Forth! It's 4:56 already you Jerk!" Then Lam drove away leaving the two dumbfounded.

Beam, "Uhm.. don't worry na Ai'Forth, I can go there by myself. Hurry and follow them na." But how can he do that when Beam look so cute in his arms. His crimson face only added to Forth's desire to hold on to him. Tsk.

Que Serra Serra.

Forth, "Let's go." Then he lifted the cute little guy and put him to his bike, and a little bit surprised to know that Beam is light as a feather. Then he joined him and sat down behind him.

Forth, "You do know how I ride my bike, right beam?" He whispered..

Beam, "Ye-yes.." and Forth saw how the guy's ears turned red.

Lovely..

Forth, "Hold on Beam, We're going to fly." Then Forth blasted his bike and follow his Friends to the Faculty.

He only have three minutes now to get there, but even if he becomes late and Kongpob will decide to punish him later, he doesn't care. What matters now is the Guy sitting infront of him.

He smell so good,

And Forth really Like it.

tbc...

××××

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 2.7K 11
A short Forth Beam story
115K 5K 23
Beam hurt by his mother. He hurt every woman whose confess to him. Only one night stand then he throw all of them like trash, like his mother done it...
224K 12.5K 40
Beam falls for Forth on the first day of college. But the growing closeness between Forth and Phana leaves Beam agitated and confused.
39.1K 2K 9
I only have a handkerchief of that unknown person. I have to find that person. He saved my brother's life. As far I know that he studies at my univer...